The Lake House - Cover

The Lake House

Copyright© 2017 by Thomas Antonson

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - James Olsen becomes one of the luckiest 15-year-olds in history when his aunt decides to take him as her lover and teaches him how to properly please a woman.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Debbie and Jimmy went out for a twilight boat ride after dinner that evening. A hot afternoon had given way to a warm evening and the air rushing past as the big runabout sped over the water felt good. Debbie warned Jimmy about the way that sound travels across a lake and asked him to keep things appropriate. She sat next to him in the front seat of the big inboard, but not so close that anyone would have taken it amiss. They tooled around the lake, Jimmy at the wheel, enjoying the cool evening air, and when it began to get dark, they headed back home. Once the boat was safely in its stall in the boathouse Jimmy jumped out and secured the lines, then helped Debbie out of the boat. She waited while he closed the stall door.

Privacy assured, they embraced. Jim pulled Debbie’s body tight and kissed her passionately. Debbie responded, molding her body to his and kissing him back with equal passion.

“Thank you for bringing me here, Debbie,” Jimmy said as their kiss broke. “You’ve always been my favorite aunt, and now I know why,” he added, with a grin.

“Oh, Jimmy, that’s so sweet. Thank you. She kissed him lightly on the lips again. “Now, would you like to have another lesson, or did I wear you out this afternoon?”

Her tone was playful, but she was at least a little bit serious -- she didn’t want to injure him.

His cock strained against the fabric of his shorts. He pressed it against her. “What do you think?”

“I think you’ve answered my question,” Debbie said, laughing. “Come on, let’s go back up to the house and continue your education. I think you’re going to like the next lesson.”

“If it’s anything like the first lesson I’m sure I’ll like it,” Jimmy said, grinning. He took Debbie’s hand in his and they ran up the steps to the main house.

Once inside, they retreated to Debbie’s room, or the classroom, as she now called it.

“Now, Jim, this afternoon, we were both pretty horny and I, for one, was in a hurry. But, it’s nice to take your time and enjoy making things last. I need to ask you a question, and I don’t want you to get embarrassed, OK?”

“I think I’m way past that, Debbie.”

“OK. Well, before today, had you ever been with a girl, naked?”

“No way! The only naked women I’ve ever seen were in the pages of Playboy.”

“Had you kissed a girl? Made out at all?”

“I’ve kissed a girl before, but that was about all.”

“OK, that’s fine. Well, you kiss pretty good for a beginner, Jim.”

“Thanks. I really love kissing.”

“Kissing is very erotic, Jim, and a good kisser can really turn a woman on in a hurry. OK, well, tonight, I want to show you some things about my body and teach you how to touch and arouse me. Every woman is different, of course, but they all have the same equipment and there are places on a woman’s body that should always be treated with special care and attention. Tonight, I’m going to take you on a tour of my body. You’re going to get to look and touch to your heart’s content. But, first, a few basics to get you started. I want you to undress me.”

“OK! Where do I start?”

“Take off my blouse.”

Jimmy unbuttoned Debbie’s blouse, pulling the tails out of her capris to get the bottom two buttons, then slid it off her shoulders and tossed it on the chest at the end of Debbie’s bed.

“Good. Now, I want you to kiss me, right here,” Debbie said, pointing at her cleavage.

Jim obediently bent forward and placed his lips at the place where her breasts met as they were pushed together by Debbie’s bra. Inspired, he used the tip of his tongue to lightly tease the flesh between her breasts, earning him a moan of approval. He smiled, and continued kissing, working his way up her chest and neck, finally capturing her mouth in a deep, passionate kiss.

His arms encircled her, his hands at the small of her back. “Take off my bra, Jim,” Debbie whispered as the kiss broke for a moment. Jim ran his hands up Debbie’s back until they came to the bra fastening. Now Jimmy had an advantage here because he was a boy who paid attention. One day he had come into the garage to see his father holding one of his mother’s brassieres in his left hand while his right held a pair of needle nose pliers. Their new clothes dryer had done some damage to the hooks and Jimmy’s dad was straightening them out. He showed Jimmy what he was doing and how the hooks worked. That’s relevant, because, knowing how the fastener works on a woman’s bra is crucial intelligence for any teenaged boy.

It took Jimmy about 2 seconds to unhook Debbie’s bra. He stood back and watched as Debbie shrugged out of the bra, which dropped to the floor at her feet. Jimmy stared hungrily at Debbie’s tits. He swore to himself that he would never get tired of looking at them.

“Very good -- are you sure you haven’t done that before,” she asked?

“Beginner’s luck.”

“Look at my breasts, Jim. Look closely,” Debbie said, holding her tits up to him in both hands, squeezing them together as if offering him a tray of ripe fruit. “A woman’s breasts are sensitive, especially the nipples. Some women like their breasts treated gently and some like them treated roughly. I’m sort of in the middle. Each woman is different and if you want to be a good lover, you’ll have to learn to tell how a woman likes to be touched. But, all women have sensitive nipples and you need to be careful with them. Here, hold my breasts in your hands and squeeze them a little -- not too hard.”

Jimmy reached out and took Debbie’s melons in his hands, enjoying the weight and texture of the soft warm flesh -- they were beautiful. A feast for his teenaged eyes. Large, but not sagging, firm but yielding to the touch. He gently squeezed the precious orbs with his hands, caressed them softly, and then, without being told, bent his head to plant a kiss on her left nipple, flicking it with his tongue.

“Oh, yes, Jimmy, lick it, and then gently suck it between your lips.”

Jim took the nipple into his mouth and sucked, gently at first, and then harder, like a nursing baby. Debbie gasped and pulled his face firmly to her chest. Jim used one hand to caress and knead the other breast while the other squeezed the one he was sucking. He switched back and forth giving each nipple a thorough sucking. Jim paused and examined at the nipple he’d just been sucking. It was bright pink and stood out stiffly from the surrounding flesh. He grasped that breast in both hands and squeezed it from the base, making the nipple bulge out even more. He put the nipple and as much of the surrounding flesh as he could into his mouth and sucked, licked, and nibbled until Debbie squealed with pleasure.

“Oh, god, Jim, that’s enough for now. If you don’t slow down I’m going to rip off your clothes and fuck you right now.”

Jim laughed and let go of her breasts. “That would be fine with me,” he commented, reaching for the waistband of his cutoffs.

“Stop it. Back to the lesson. Take off my pants next.”

“OK, Debbie, you’re the boss.” Jim unfastened the clasp at the side of her capris, and unzipped them, pulling them over her hips to her knees, then kneeling to get them over Debbie’s feet. His head was now level with her silk covered pubis which was dark right at the V of her crotch. The musky odor made his cock throb.

“Take off my panties,” said Debbie in a low purr so full of lust that Jim almost blew a load in his shorts.

Jim put his fingers into the waistband of the panties and slid them down her legs, revealing the dark blond triangle of hair at the junction of her thighs. Debbie kicked the panties away and stood naked, her legs slightly spread. She looked down at Jim still on his knees looking directly at her pussy.

“What do you smell?” She asked.

“I don’t know, but it’s making my cock hard.”

“That’s the smell of a woman who wants sex. That’s the smell of my pussy juice. When a woman is aroused, horny, her pussy lubricates itself to prepare it for a man’s cock. That lubricant -- pussy juice -- has a distinct odor. Men are affected by it -- it arouses them and makes them want to fuck.”

“It’s working, Debbie, because I sure want to fuck you right now.”

“I know you do, and I want you to, but the lesson isn’t over yet and I want to teach you some things before we do that.”

Debbie went over to the bed and laid down on it, pulling her knees up somewhat and apart, giving Jim a perfect view of her naughty bits. “Take off your clothes and join me on the bed.”

Jim was naked in a flash and quickly sprawled out next to Debbie on the bed. His cock was hard and throbbing. Debbie had spotted a clear drop of fluid at its tip. It was all she could do to stop herself from sucking it.

“Now, Jim, get on your stomach between my legs. Get your face right up there and take a close look at my pussy. You need to know where all the parts are and how they work sexually. Trust me, this is really important.”

Jim eagerly obeyed, and a moment later, he was planted between Debbie’s legs with his face just inches from her pubis. Fucking was forgotten for the moment. This was his first look at a real live pussy. He could see it all clearly through what was left of her light blond pubic hair. It was all laid out in front of his face and he gave it a quick visual examination starting with the crinkled brown rosebud at the base of her crack, then the thick outer lips of her pussy, and the second set of lips protruding from between them, glistening and wet, swollen and dark pink with arousal. Debbie put her hands between her legs and spread the lips apart, giving him a more detailed view.

“I want you to look closely at my pussy. At the bottom, you can see the opening to my vagina -- that’s where your cock had so much fun this afternoon,” she giggled, “and will again tonight I promise,” she continued.

“Directly above that is my pee hole, and, the most important spot of all, at the top of my pussy, is my clitoris, or clit. It has the same kind of nerves in it that the head of your cock does, and if you know how to treat it, you can make your lady friends very happy with you. Trust me.”

Jimmy was mesmerized by the sight of Debbie’s pussy so lewdly displayed right in front of his face. The aroma of her excitement almost drove him crazy, and he had an intense desire to lean in and taste the proud flesh just inches from his mouth.

“It’s beautiful,” he said, almost in a whisper. “Can I touch it?”

“Mmm ... I wish you would. Before you do though, I think you should lick your finger and get it wet.”

Jimmy did as he was told, and he licked the end of his index finger. He cautiously placed his wet fingertip on Debbie’s clitoral hood and started gently rubbing back and forth; up and down.

Debbie shuddered. “Oh, yes, Jimmy, that’s good. Never rub my clit when it’s dry. Make sure it’s wet first, or your finger is. You know what’s really good? Lean forward and lick it.”

“Really? Do women like that?”

“Oh, Jimmy, if you learn to be a good pussy licker, I can just about guarantee you’ll never be without a girlfriend for long. Go ahead and take a taste. I’ll give you some instruction if I think you need it. For now, just use your fingers and tongue to explore a bit.”

Jim put his hands on the insides of Debbie’s thighs and leaned in until his lips were touching his aunt’s labial folds. He kissed those lips as he had kissed her mouth earlier, tenderly at first, and then, slipping his tongue between her lips, he tasted pussy juice for the first time. He became instantly addicted to eating pussy. After a tentative start, he began to devour Debbie’s crotch. She did not give him any instructions, because she was on the last train to orgasmville almost as soon as she felt his tongue touch her inner cunt lips. What he lacked in technique or finesse, he more than made up for in enthusiasm, and his tongue was hitting all the right spots.

Jim was in heaven. He had a beautiful woman in front of him who was exposing her most intimate parts to him, and, what was even more mind blowing, she was letting him eat her out! Jimmy’s tongue was on safari, hunting down every last nook and cranny of Debbie’s overheated cunt. He licked up and down the thick outer lips, sucking them into his mouth, sawing at them with his tongue, getting every last drop of her essence he could find before moving on to the inner lips, which he similarly explored. He loved the feeling of running his tongue up and down those crenellated petals of flesh, feeling Debbie’s body jerk and hearing her moan every time he hit the sweet spot at the top.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.