The Lake House
Preface

Copyright© 2017 by Thomas Antonson

Coming of Age Sex Story: Preface - James Olsen becomes one of the luckiest 15-year-olds in history when his aunt decides to take him as her lover and teaches him how to properly please a woman.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

This story started off as a wild idea I had one day back in 2009. I had no idea what I was starting when I wrote this, and, now, years later, I have no recollection of what caused me to write a story about a 15 year old boy who gets an education in sex from an older woman.

It’s probably a fantasy that most boys have at that age, and I would like to think that it is a fantasy that women of a certain age often have as well.

I never intended to write more than one main sex scene for this story -- the end of the first chapter was supposed to be the finish. But, ideas kept bobbing up and demanding to be fleshed out. Characters banged on my brain and demanded that I give them what they wanted. And, once I had shared the initial story with a few friends there were many requests that I continue.

This story deals with two very taboo subjects. One is incest. The protagonist of the story, James Olsen (yes, I did borrow the name from the Superman comic books I loved as a child) has sex with his aunt. The second taboo is sex involving a minor and an adult.

The prevailing attitude these days is that any relationship involving a minor and an adult is inherently non-consensual. I’m not interested in that discussion as it might apply to this story. This is a work of FICTION. It involves FANTASY. No actual minors were injured during its creation. Nothing in this narrative should be construed as condoning or encouraging the violation of any laws (federal, state, or municipal). Do not try this at home. Caveat Emptor. Your mileage may vary. Objects in the mirror may be closer than they appear. Past performance is no indicator of future earnings. Blah, blah, blah.

So, the story deals with some taboo relationships which add to the titillation factor, I guess, but it has also made it tricky to publish. I tried publishing it on flickr and got scrubbed by Yahoo three times. That’s why I’m glad I found storiesonline.net.

There are a lot of people I should thank. I fellow named Ray who helped edit early versions of the story. A person who wants to remain anonymous but who was vital in fixing the (many) continuity errors I created while putting this whole thing together. A former U.S. Army officer who inspired an important character in the story, and who gave me a lot of inspiration during some memorable chat sessions. A woman named Jenna who created a safe place for me to share early versions of this story back in 2009, and another woman named Tiffany who provided lots of encouragement and inspiration.

And now, on with the show.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.