The Pirate Princess - Cover

The Pirate Princess

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Honey was a female swashbuckler with a quick blade and a temper that matched her heated womanhood. Her seductive ways inspire loyalty from every member of the crew from the first mate to the lowly cabin boy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Spitting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

The dreaded female pirate princess called Honey insisted on being called either Captain or Princess, and she only answered to Honey with her sharp pointed blade.

She was in command of the “Black Beauty”, a well-armed ship with added sails for a burst of speed when needed in a battle. Just recently, she had added a sister ship of shallower draft and tighter jib that she had named “Tortuga” in honor of a place she held close to her heart as the location of the loss of her virginity in all three openings of carnal importance to masculine needs.

The Tortuga was commanded by her close associate and coupling tutor, Captain Desidario or, more simply, “Desi” for short. The former captured Spanish prisoner had many talents at his command and he was most decidedly loyal to his Captain in command of their tiny fleet.

They had just recently released two of the female prisoners on a private island close to Havana for sums of money that bolstered her treasure chest locked safely in her cabin closet away from prying eyes.

The third female prisoner was called Lady Katherine Devers and she went by the name of “Kate” to all that had consort with her in person. Captain Honey did not want any crew member to ever mention the fact that she was a “Lady” because she feared it would put ideas of prestige or privilege into the beautiful woman’s mind at a time when she required her to be totally submissive and obedient to her every instruction.

When the haughty lady was first captured she objected to being completely naked at all times like a pet animal under lock and key. Honey kept her chained to her bed with a sturdy chain of Spanish origin taken from an interrogator of the Church’s Inquisition. The thing was fitted to the prisoner’s waist and it allowed the prisoner to attend to needs of nature and even participate in carnal games of the most deviant kind without any need to remove the band of Toledo steel.

Every time that Captain Honey returned to her quarters, she had trained Kate to bend over the edge of the bed and present her flanks for the ritual spanking that she was instructed was her due for the terrible afflictions the authorities saved for those of the pirate trade.

At first, the grand Lady pretended to ignore the rudeness of her treatment. Then, after passage of time, the nakedness and the humiliation of constant spankings made her realize the impossibility of her position and she began to obey Captain Honey like a well-trained monkey on a chain doing whatever trick she was required to perform. She was required to hold the bucket under Honey’s squatting form when she did her necessities of nature and then to cleanse it to prevent any odor from stagnating in the small cabin. She did the same for her own needs. The all-male crew poked fun at her as she made her way with the bucket to the aft of the ship and emptied the contents into the arms of Davy Jones making sure that the wind did not carry it back into her face. She was allowed to wear a cotton shift for that short journey, but it was a farce because the sunlight shone right through it and it was as though she were as naked as a jaybird all the same.

The crew was getting unruly because their last stop at the small island was without any shore leave for the crew. Captain Honey knew it was for their own good because the Island was reputed to be under quarantine for the fever and she probably saved most of their unappreciative lives by being cautious. Of course, even if the men knew the truth, they wouldn’t care because they had reached a stage where getting that familiar tingle of stirring up some female pudding was the only thing on their puny brains.

She enjoyed letting Kate kneel between her legs and showing her some loyalty with her royal tongue all wet and lonely with lots of loving for her hungry pussy that needed feminine tender care.

Lady Kate had witnessed what the all-male crew had done to the two other females from the time of capture to their sale on the island. Both women spent a fair amount of each day or night stretched over the empty wine barrel sitting on its side and with a padded blanket to ease their tender breasts and soft bellies as they were taken from behind. She was thankful that she was excluded from those festivities and thought the liberties taken by Captain Honey to be far preferable to such utter humiliation at the hands of the animalistic hordes of masculine perverts.

Sometimes at night in the midnight hours, Honey would get a little soft-hearted and cuddle and kiss the high-born lady in her arms like she was a valued lover and not just some prisoner that would be here today and gone tomorrow. She even returned the oral pleasures the woman had freely given her to be kept from the treatment the men had planned for her without the Captain’s interference.

In other circumstances, Honey understood that she would be tempted to cultivate the Lady’s favors and would probably be inferior to her in the relationship, but in this situation, she was in charge and the upper class female would have to obey her ever order or face the consequences.

In a show of a more progressive attitude, Captain Honey allowed the prisoner to wear a captured bra taken from a French widow with a flair for sexy underwear attire. She also gave her two sets of women’s bottoms that preserved her need for privacy in her intimate display of below the waistline goodies.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.