Robin's Loving Family
Chapter 33: Like a Good Neighbor

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 33: Like a Good Neighbor - Robin lived at home with her sister and parents, until they had to leave for a long trip, bringing her brother home to watch over and take care of them. Jax had plenty of new rules for the family, and as he molded them to his liking, Robin would find herself in many new and embarrassing situations. This story was written, and is still being written, over the last ten months in concert with a very talented writer in another medium. Jax. Blame him :)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex  

The almost shrill voice of the young boy as he saw the two girls on the lounge chair, cut through the air like a shot. Robin stopped licking, trying to look around, not recognizing the voice.

The neighbor boys could not believe their luck. Seeing the sign and looking at each other to see if they really believed the girl was serious, they waved and nodded eagerly, rushing to go put on their swimsuits. Sneaking out of the house, not wanting to explain where they were going to their mother, they discreetly made their way over next door and moved alongside the garage ... Knocking on the side gate, they were disappointed to see Amber, wrapped in a towel and not just naked, meeting them at the gate Led back to the pool, they stopped, stunned as they witnessed Bree sitting over the face of Robin and rocking her naked hips over the girl’s working tongue.

“Don’t you stop licking little slut, and don’t you mind them, Cyndi and Amber wanted some more fun ... They invited some boys over. Maybe we can enjoy them too, but right now you are mine ... and you need to make me cum”. Bree was quite insistent, looking down into the worried face of her friend, but not letting her up, and not moving her sex away from the girl’s mouth.

Cyndi moved over to the lounger next to Robin and Bree, and sat almost primly, legs together, her arms partially crossed in front of her. “If you boys are staying, you are a bit overdressed don’t you think?” she asked, nodding at their suits. As they turned to one another, nervously, the saw Amber dropping her towel and moving to yet a third lounger, keeping her hands protectively over what was hidden between her legs. The message was clear, other than the raunchy scene in front of them, if they wanted more scenery, they would have to remove their swim trunks.

Bree rode Robin’s face hard, as the girl returned to her endeavor. As she felt her orgasm near, she looked around at the entranced boys and smirked. “Best get going ... if you are going to stay with us ... I’m going swimming next, and no suits allowed”.

As Bree began to come, pressing down hard against the prone face of their neighbor, the boy’s lethargy was snapped and they quickly, if somewhat shyly, dropped their shorts. It was almost comical the way the three stood back up, holding their trunks nervously, keeping them mostly in front of their very hard quivering pricks.

“Just drop them over there” Cyndi pointed, getting up and letting them have a good long look. ‘Let’s swim around a bit ... play some ... tag ... or something” she said, teasingly, as she wandered over to the pool, taking her time to show off, before diving into the water.


The three boys continued to just stand there and watch, their trunks still held in front of themselves as they watched Bree saunter towards the pool. Oddly enough it was the youngest of the three brothers that started to move first. Walking over to the place indicated he just placed his swimsuit there and walked towards the pool. Not surprisingly Able’s cock was fully erect and throbbing, and his member might be considered a let down as he was just average sized for his age, and up to now the girl’s have been treated to large cocks except Robin. She has had more sex with different guys than any of the other three combined. Able was the youngest person in attendance, and after him it was his brother Adam. The eldest brother, Alex, was in the same grade with all these girls.

Seeing their brother move got the other two in motion, and tossing their trunks to the side, they also got into the pool. Seeing that the three are going to play ball got a huge smile on Cyndi’s face, and even if none of them had Jax’s size, she still thought they were all cute. Cyndi was next in the pool followed by Amber. She wanted to get one of these boys to fuck her so she could find out if she could come a lot with different boys, or was Jax special. Robin recognized the boys of course, they were their neighbors, but she couldn’t figure out how they got them over here. Also, she was worried what Jax might think. They didn’t ask if they could have more people over, and he was napping in his room so she didn’t want to wake him up. Maybe the boys will be gone before he wakes up and he wouldn’t have to know. Her musings were cut off when the other girls called her over to the pool.

Now that they were in the water, the boys looked even more nervous than before and seemed a bit standoffish. Truly they still couldn’t believe what their eyes were telling them. The girls didn’t try hiding any of their charms from the guys. Amber at one point even climbed back out of the pool and spread her legs wide showing off her slit. At first the girl’s thought it was funny, the effect their naked bodies were having on the neighbors, but after a while it began to get annoying. “If you are just going to stand there and gawk you might as well go home” Bree said in an exasperated tone.

The blonde’s words broke Alex out of his lethargy. “Did ... didn’t you ssssay you wanted to p ... play tag or something?” As the boy started talking his eyes were firmly on the girl’s bared tits which were above the water. Half way through though, he caught himself and lifted his eyes to her face, to see a little smile played across her mouth. “Well how about we play a game called shark. It is a lot like Marco Polo without the Marco Polo part. Basically, you close your eyes and try to find us, while we try and dodge you. I realize taking your eyes off our bodies will be hard, but I think we can make it up to you later.”

“So boys, close your eyes, and it’s us girls time for us to be quiet.” The brothers closed their eyes and stretched out their hands, “oh and if you are caught cheating you have to go home.” Hearing this the brothers squinted their eyes shut hard and started to walk where the girls were just a moment ago. Needless to say, they all scattered. Knowing that swimming on the surface made noise, they all dove under the water and swam. The girls were good at avoiding the boys, and it helped that none of them thought to lunge at any noise they heard instead they walked to it giving whichever girl made that sound time to escape.

They let the game go on and on letting the three boys grow more and more frustrated. The girls started to egg them on like hitting their behind or cocks as they swam past making sure they were still out of reach when they did. The games were one sided till the boys got smart. There were no rules to say they couldn’t speak and they started to coordinate their searches. Before long they had completely cornered Bree, and Alex grabbed her and then he opened his eyes to see he got the blonde, the one he was most hot for. “A prize” she said and leant in and kissed him. It was no simple peck either but a full on open mouth porno kiss. She even pressed her naked body up against him. It took him a few heart beats to return it, but return it he did. “So, you caught me, what are you going to do with me. You two, neither of you have caught any girls! Eyes closed! Keep looking” Bree said to the other two. She took Alex’s hand and led him out of the pool, Sitting him down on a lounger, she took his hard cock into her mouth.

Seeing what their brother was getting left the other two stunned at first, but they quickly closed their eyes and started to search once more. By now the game was pretty much over and none of the girls were trying all that hard to stay out of reach. Soon enough, Able caught Cyndi, and Adam was about to catch Robin, but Amber pushed her out of the way and got herself caught. Before the others could even get out of the pool Alex let out a cry and Bree let out a low moan as he flooded her mouth. His cock going off like a rocket, because, before now, the only thing his member has ever known was his own hand. Bree was licking his prick as she pulled off and looked at him, “You got more for me right?” she asked while stroking his still rigid member, Alex just nodded as Bree climbed atop him.

Taking Able by the hand, Cyndi led the boy to the lounger next to Bree’s. Sitting down on the edge the girl pulled the standing boy closer then reached up and gripped his throbbing cock. She looked up at him with lust in her eyes as she stroked his member. She wished it was Jax and she didn’t know if he would like her fucking other guys, but then again, he didn’t hesitate at all to fuck other girls. Giving his member one long determined lick, she sucked the pulsating prick into her mouth and sucked hard. She let a smile turn up the corners of her mouth as she heard the boy gasp.

Amber pulled Adam to the next lounge chair, almost running in her hurry. Climbing up onto it, belly down she stayed on her hands and knees as she waved her ass at the middle brother. “Hurry up and fuck me” she said. Looking down at the girl Adam’s eyes were naturally drawn to the odd looking crinkled back door, it looked an angry red and swollen. His eyes then locked onto her slit and he moved forward enough that he could reach out and run his fingers along its length. He wasn’t surprised to find it wet, they had just gotten out of the pool after all, but it started to not feel like water. It was slick and sticky all at the same time. He pushed a single finger into her. “Don’t just finger me, put your cock in me ... fuck me.”

Robin had also climbed out of the pool getting herself in the mindset to clean up after the six young lovers, but Cyndi caught her best friend’s movement out of the corner of her eye. She didn’t want the girl to feel left out. Moving and laying down on the lounger, she had Able move so all she would have to do is turn her head and she could suck him. With one hand she waved Robin over. The first idea of what her friend would want was pushed aside as Cyndi didn’t spread her legs. Instead she had Robin climb all the way up her body. Letting the cock slip from her mouth, she turned her head and engaged Robin in a kiss that quickly morphed into a full makeout session. Cyndi kept one fist wrapped around Able’s cock and she kept stroking the wet cock as she kissed her friend. All of this was too much for the boy, and with a grunt he went off shooting his spunk all over the two girl’s faces. However, they didn’t so much as miss a beat as they quit kissing and started to lick each other’s face, always kissing the jizz into the other girl’s mouth.

Bree had climbed up Alex and was kissing him as she sought to pull him into her aching quim. Bree recognized this boy from school but never paid him much attention, but for some reason she was hot for him now. The girl let out a groan as it finally found the spot and sunk inside. She kept the lip lock in place as she began to bounce her body riding the boy. Alex was pretty sure he was dreaming, and he certainly did not want to awaken.


Making out with Cyndi was not what Robin had expected when she had called her over, but as they devoured each other’s mouth, she had felt turned on in a new and different way. This was almost private, their kissing like that, and having Able right there watching, being stroked, was surprisingly hot. As their faces were splattered with cum and their mouths began to lick and clean the mess, Robin felt her body react to the unusual situation. The warm sun, the neighbors, all of it was like and yet unlike what she had done before with her brother and her sister and her sister’s boyfriend.

Sitting up, she grabbed Able’s still mostly hard prick from Cyndi, and slid it into her mouth. She could taste him all over the head, the tip still damp with his cum. As she ran her hand down between Cyndi’s legs, she began to tease at her friend’s sex. “Just getting him hard for you ... then you can fuck him silly... !” she teased, feeling the boy twitch in her hand before she leaned in to give him another lick. “I do think he’s about ready ... are you ready Able? You want ... some of this?” she teased, forcing Cyndi’s legs apart as her fingers continued to slid in and out of her friend’s soaked pussy.

With a groan, Able nodded, standing there numb as Robin left his cock, wet and bouncing as she moved out of the way.

Amber felt Adam slowly sliding his prick up and down her slit as he tried to figure out exactly how to do this. He knew what to do of course, stick it in her pussy ... but it was a bit awkward at first. As the head of his prick began to work its way between her wet lips, the heat and slickness was almost overwhelming. He groaned loudly, pushing forward, not getting the angle right at first. Stymied, he pulled back as Amber groaned in frustration. She lowered her head, titling her sex back to meet him more directly and urged him to come back in. This time his prick slid in, and the instant heat, and squeezing sensation from Amber’s eager cunt, was almost too much bear. “Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck” Amber cried, quickly reacting to the cock inside of her with almost the same intensity as with Jax’s much larger stick. She was soon cumming all over the surprised boy’s prick, pulling him into her as he began to shoot off in response. Over and over the two young bodies slammed into each other, no thought for the danger they might be in.

Bree was watching, her body slowly riding the middle brother’s prick, her wet center devouring his cock with every drop of her hips. Watching Amber cum within seconds, again, made her shake her head. “Gawd, Amber, you never cum like that with me ... you must really love dick. Are you a cock lover Amber?” she teased, groaning a bit as she felt the cock inside of her throb and push against her sensitive membranes. Alex, still stunned that he was fucking the cute blonde, reached up to grasp at her bouncing breasts, palming her nipples as she rode his cock like a merry go round pony.

Cyndi reached for Able’s prick, looking up into his eager face she pulled him towards her as she lay back, spreading her knees lewdly, opening her sex to his stunned view. As the youngest brother moved between her legs and began to slide his cock along her damp sex, she asked “Isn’t your brother in our class? Is he the oldest?” moaning a bit as his slid the head of his prick just inside of her opening.

“Yeah, I mean, Yes ... mmmmmm, god, I can’t believe we are doing this!” Able replied, his eager hips beginning to thrust his prick inside of the willing girl.

“Believe it ... god ... I fucking love this...” she cried, a bit surprised to realize it was true. Yes, he was no Jax, no one ever could be, but he had a nice cock, and being surrounded by fucking bodies was such a rush!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.