Robin's Loving Family
Chapter 30: Breakfast of Champions

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 30: Breakfast of Champions - Robin lived at home with her sister and parents, until they had to leave for a long trip, bringing her brother home to watch over and take care of them. Jax had plenty of new rules for the family, and as he molded them to his liking, Robin would find herself in many new and embarrassing situations. This story was written, and is still being written, over the last ten months in concert with a very talented writer in another medium. Jax. Blame him :)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Robin was pouring each of her friends a glass of orange juice, looking at the slightly nervous trio as they sat around the table, their breasts bare and visible. They all knew Jax was home now, and no matter how much Robin told them it would be just fine, there was a strong undercurrent of nervousness. Well, except for Cyndi. For her it was a strong undercurrent of kinky desire.


Jax had awakened quite late ... blearily looking at his clock, he thought he may have completely missed breakfast. But then again the girls probably slept late, due mostly to the alcohol he had brought for them. The older brother was not a morning person at all, but he rolled out of bed anyway. Like usual, he had gone to bed nude, and his member swung down between his legs. He had fucked so well last night he didn’t wake up with morning wood, though that didn’t mean he wouldn’t get it up with proper stimulation. He worked his way down to the kitchen his head still feeling very blurry. He needed some coffee. Walking inside he could see all the girls were up and eating their breakfast. There were four sets of breasts on display, and even though that thought excited him he didn’t act like he took undo notice...”Morning” he mumbled to the group as he made a beeline for the coffee maker and went through the motions of brewing a cup.

As the older brother arrived, both Bree and Amber’s legs quickly shut as if he could somehow see through the table and see their naked sex. All this nudity was still new to them. However, this was only their first reaction to his entrance and their exposed bodies. The second was a widening of their eyes as they saw Jax’s ponderous size. Amber just stared ravenously at it, as Bree breathed “That’s fucking huge” soft enough that only the girls at the table would hear it. Cyndi looked on with undisguised longing. She wanted him to come over and take her right here, right now, and in any way he wanted, as long as he was inside of her. Just being this near him was getting her so wet that she was leaving a stain on the table chair. However she had been made privy to the plan, of course, and knew that if things went right that Amber and Bree would get a throw with him first. This disappointed her, but didn’t discourage her for she knew what kind of stamina he possessed. Even after both of them, he should have some more left for her. Besides, getting more girls for Jax would make him happy and oddly seemed like something a devoted girlfriend would do. She still secretly hoped that one day their relationship would go beyond just sex.

Jax stayed at the counter facing away from the girls as he took a few sips of his coffee. They were also getting an eyeful of his great ass. He turned around and leaned back against the counter facing them nonchalantly, as if this nudity was all completely normal ( and really in this house, that is what it had become). He was much more awake and he didn’t have that dull just woke up look anymore. He crossed his ankles...”So did you girls have fun last night?” he asked with a smile. He wasn’t ogling or leering at them even though those girls had some nice tits for their age. As he looked over the group, he could feel his cock’s first stirrings as it started to come to life

Cyndi looked at Jax, down at his thickening prick and smiled over at Robin as she watched the reaction of the other two girls. Wanting to see what they’d do with a fully awakened Jax, she pushed back from the table a bit, turning to face him, slowly parting her legs. ‘Morning Jax ... we did have a very good time last night. Too bad you weren’t here!” she teased, catching his eyes taking in her shaven feature. She was tempted to reach down and toy with her clit a bit, but decided that was bit too crude at this moment. Getting up, she went to get another chair for Jax. As she walked across the small dining area, her young body moving easily in the morning light - every eye on her. Pulling the chair over, bending over a bit more than was truly necessary, she smirked as she saw Jax’s cock rising further. “Want to join us?” she asked, patting the chair next to her.

“I think I will stand a bit ... besides, I think your friends are enjoying the view” Jax said, looking straight at Bree and Amber, whose faces both flushed as he caught their eye, though Bree was a bit more brazen, smiling and nodding when he caught her gaze.

Amber was looking from Cyndi to Jax and back again. She could not believe how big he was, not that he was tall, or well built, but how big his cock was. She had a hard time believing anyone could take that thing, much less Cyndi, if she could believe what Cyndi had told them. “How could you do ... that?” she mouthed at Cyndi, shifting around on her seat, suddenly quite aware that she was naked in front of a young man. A very impressive man. Cyndi shrugged her shoulders and smiled back at her, unable to guess her words.

“Bree, we need some more juice, why don’t you get us all some more from the fridge?” Cyndi asked, looking at Bree suggestively. Bree’s immediate reaction was to shake her head, she did not want to go parading around naked right now, but as she watched Jax’s cock continue to twitch, she changed her mind.

“Sure, why not? It’s no big deal ... sheesh...” she said, trying to play it off as nothing. As she moved out from under the table, she felt a bit of dampness on her thigh, reminding her that she was not unaffected by all the nudity this morning. As she crossed to the fridge, Jax was able to see all of the pixie haired girls features, and the soft blonde curls tucked between her legs was a sharp contrast to the smooth view that Cyndi was still rather brazenly showing.

Jax had let his eyes scan over the three seated girls. He was finally able to pry his eyes off the large amount of tit flesh and one quim that was on display and focused on Bree. He could tell by the look that the locks on her head weren’t the result of a dye job. Odd as it may sound, the man then focused on the girl’s eyebrows. Just because a girl has blond hair on her head, didn’t mean her body hair shared the same color, but he had heard if a blond girl’s eyebrows are also blonde then the rest of her hair is. Upon his inspection, he smiled for the girl did indeed have blond colored eyebrows. His suspicion was confirmed when she was asked to get juice and as soon as she was in view he looked down and noticed that Bree had blond curls between her legs. Jax had never fucked what some people consider a ‘true blond’ before.

Jax’s cock continued to rise as he was now able to see all of Cyndi and Bree, as well as the squirming Amber. Just knowing that he was affecting her made his cock harder and harder. Soon, without him even touching it, it stood, throbbing in front of him, as he continued to make small talk.

“Oh, I could use some ... juice” he told Bree as she carried the pitcher back to the table. Watching as she moved to get him a glass, her eyes never leaving his hard cock, he gave it a twitch or two, watching their reactions. Amber could not help but let out a little gasp, almost a moan, as she pictured that cock inside of her. Her twitching around was getting noticeable and Cyndi made note of it.

“Amber, you look quite perturbed. Is your hostess not taking care of you? Robin honey, Amber does not have every need taken care of ... You know you are supposed to keep us all satisfied! Where are your manners?”

Robin looked at Cyndi then at Jax, playing as if she was reluctant to do this in front of Jax. “Now?” she said uncertainly, before quickly moving over to Amber as Cyndi gave her a stern look. Bree handed Jax a glass of juice, and stopped, standing next to him to see if Robin would really do that in front of her big brother. Jax, of course, just smirked, well aware of the false narrative the girls were playing at, content to bide his time. Looking at Bree he nodded, “Go ahead ... I don’t mind...”.

Amber was shaking her head in denial, though her voyeuristic tendencies were going nuts as she watched Bree reach over with one hand and lightly touch Jax’s bouncing cock. With a moan, she let go of her reserve, and willingly spread her thighs as Robin crawled under the table. Robin’s hands ran up the soft thighs of her friend, moving up to frame her damp naked sex. With a lick, and then another, she slowly began to touch and taste her way to the inside of the aroused girl.

Satisfied that the ice was broken, and that things were going to proceed in a pleasant direction, Cyndi raised one foot up onto the seat of her chair, and spread her knee wide. Exposing the plane of her sex lewdly, she inserted two fingers into herself, and watching Jax’s eyes the whole time, slowly fucked herself, imagining it was his cock. “I guess we are still a bit riled up from last night. Robin tried to take care of us all, but as you can see ... it’s a tough job!”

It was mildly humorous to see Amber and Bree getting so worked up as his member grew and grew until it was completely hard. He let Bree wrap her delicate fingers around his flesh pole as his attention was shifted to Cyndi as she slid two of her own fingers into her dripping snatch. That just made the grin he had on his face grow larger. He really liked watching girls pleasure themselves, and Cyndi was all the time growing more and more tasty in the sack. So attached was that girl to him that she basically did anything he wanted, or told her to do.

“I see that” Jax said, suddenly grabbing onto Bree’s hand, and, keeping her hand covered with his, rapidly stroked his cock a few times, enjoying the heady feeling. “I think someone needs some more attention...” he smirked as he spun the young girl around, placing her hands on the counter and bending her over. Running his hands down over her bottom, spreading her backside rudely, he exposed her dripping sex and winking asshole to the room. “Look, another very wet cunt. I can see one” he grabbed her pussy with his other hand, “two” he nodded at Cyndi’s finger fucking groin, “ and if they’d move out from under the table, three and four wet cunts for me to play with...”

Running his finger inside of the young girl, he sawed back and forth, letting her feel him, getting her ready. “Anyone else? Or is Bree the only girl brave enough to try me out...”

Bree was creaming so hard, she was shocked at herself. She knew she should protest, sort of, but he was so confident, so masterful, that when he bent her over and took her with his fingers, she just moaned into the counter.

Cyndi stopped what she was doing, and moved to go lean against the counter next to Bree “Oh ... I DEFINITELY want more of that ... please ... sir Jax... !” she teased, wriggling her bare bottom within his reach, shrieking when he gave her a quick swat.

Amber pushed Robin away without a word, moving almost on autopilot to move up to the counter on the other side of Bree. Not bending over yet, just standing here, looking, she nodded at him.

“Robin, get over here, you know your job” Jax ordered, shocking the girls as she immediately moved between Jax’s legs and sucked his cock into wet readiness. “Keep me wet and hard in between each of these sluts of yours. And don’t forget to clean up the mess...”

He had the girl’s right where he wanted them, bent down before him, showing him their charms like they were some sort of pussy buffet. Three heads turned as Robin sunk to her knees before her brother and started to blow him. This was not the first act of incest they had seen the girl perform, but the last one was on her sister which didn’t seem quite as wrong, Samantha was after all another girl, and girl on girl was something that was more and more normal to the girls. But now Robin was doing her brother which seemed the ramp up the wrongness which made it all the hotter.

He dropped his hand on the back of Robin’s head, but he didn’t need to give her any instructions for she had sucked him off enough to know exactly what he liked. Her mouth drove down his throbbing meat pole over and over again as it got more wet, not that it was needed, all four of these girls were prepared for sex. “Do a good job Robin and after I finish with your friends I will fuck you too.” Pulling free from her mouth he slapped the wet prick lightly against her cheeks and then turned towards the three. It would make sense to start from one end and work his way to the other. “Keep Amber occupied until I get to Bree” he said as he took one step to his right and lined up on Cyndi.

Looking at the Cyndi’s holes he thought about fucking her ass, he knew she could take it, but decided to stick with pussy for now. Without any further ado he pushed his throbbing prick right into the girl “Oh ... FUCK! ... You’re big” she said in a slightly pained voice as the familiar stretching sensation hit her. As he plunged in deep he was hitting all of her inside spots, filling her up with his cock, the knowledge that it was Jax that was fucking her just increased her pleasure.

Lowering his hand, he drove it between Bree’s legs and pushed a digit deep into her dripping twat and rapidly moved the finger in and out. As soon as he thought she was able to take it, he added a second finger to the mix. As he drove them into her, he extended his thumb and with every forward motion it would poke at her ass, but he didn’t push hard enough to shove it inside.

Amber on the other end was too far away for the man to stimulate but Robin quickly knelt behind the girl and did as her brother instructed. This was a little odd for Robin because almost always she got down between a girl legs from the front side, but this time she was licking her friend from behind. Laying her hands on Amber’s backside, she dove her tongue deeply into her friend’s wet center. Watching her, Jax mused: ‘More and more Robin seemed like nothing more than being a mouth and tongue for girls, and a collection of holes for guys, mostly me!. The youngest sister ran her tongue all over her friend, moving up to eat and lick at her back entrance a couple of times, running the invasive tongue along the rim.

Cyndi was gripping the countertop hard and panting in excitement as her first climax of the morning rocked her body. “More, more, give me more” she exclaimed as she stood there getting thrust into by Jax. Her tits swayed with her body’s jolts and she bit down on her lower lip as a second, less powerful orgasm washed over her.

“Here you go Cyndi, your morning dose of cum!” With a heavy grunt, Jax came. He stood still as he pumped more and more cum into the girl, flooding her insides with his seed. As he came down from his climax he gave Cyndi’s ass a hearty slap and pulled out. Moving a half step over, behind Bree, he removed his fingers, dragging their wetness across her ass. Reaching out towards the third of the trio, he moved Robin away with his hand and then slid the wet digits that had just been in Bree into Amber. Now that he was standing in the center of the three offered up asses, he could put his other hand to use and slid a finger deep into Cyndi’s ass. However, this created a small problem. Both of his hands were busy and he wasn’t inside Bree yet. Easy solution: “Robin guide me into your friend.”

Being relieved of Amber duty, Robin turned and grabbed her brother’s wet and sticky cock by the root. Putting it up against Bree’s entrance, she waited for him to push a little inside before going around him to start her cleanup of Cyndi. She had to cock her head to the side a little as Jax was fingering her friend’s ass, but she didn’t complain.

“Well this looks friendly” Samantha said as she came down the stairs. For the first time in a long time Samantha didn’t have a quim full of morning cum for Robin to clean out, and the middle sister felt the lack of a good morning fuck keenly. She frowned as it looked like she was going to have to wait her turn to get a screw from Jax; even her sister’s mouth was busy! The older sister mumbled something about Jax being greedy as she got some breakfast.

Jax knew that Robin and Cyndi were on the pill, but he didn’t know if the other two were on any kind of birth control. However he didn’t feel like asking, and he didn’t really care right now as he plunged into Bree.


Samantha stood naked at the fridge, considering her choices. Last night had been the perfect capper to her long fuck session with Kyle. Robin’s tongue and mouth seemed to know her so well, and young Cyndi had been quite attentive as well. After Robin had cleaned up the mess, Samantha had pushed Cyndi down between her legs, while having her little sister stand up and bend over, pushing back to present her backside to her older sister’s talented tongue. The three of them pleasured each other slowly and lovingly. It had been quite nice. Hearing Amber moan as Bree’s tongue found her favorite spots gave the whole room a nice ambience. Female power.

Grabbing some peeled grapefruit and a cup of coffee, she sat down at the table. “Cyndi, as soon as that slut is done, do you mind?” she asked, spreading her legs when the girl looked over. “I know you just had that slab of meat we call my brother, but I would not mind a little wake up as well. You were quite ... sweet. ast night...”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.