Robin's Loving Family - Cover

Robin's Loving Family

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 27: Who sleeps at a Sleepover?

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27: Who sleeps at a Sleepover? - Robin lived at home with her sister and parents, until they had to leave for a long trip, bringing her brother home to watch over and take care of them. Jax had plenty of new rules for the family, and as he molded them to his liking, Robin would find herself in many new and embarrassing situations. This story was written, and is still being written, over the last ten months in concert with a very talented writer in another medium. Jax. Blame him :)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Robin’s life was so much different now, she thought, as she let Jax have his morning breakfast, drinking his juice while he slowly stroked his big cock in and out of her mouth. She spent a lot of time on the floor, or under the table, keeping his cock happy, or her sister’s pussy clean. It made for a very harmonious atmosphere, and if it was strange, or perverse, she long since stopped thinking about it.

Last night, she had been chatting online with Cyndi, and her friend had spilled the beans a bit. She had told Amber a LITTLE about what she had been doing with Jax, and suddenly Amber was all intent on coming over again ... perhaps another sleepover. Robin was planning on asking Jax as soon as he was done with his first release. She actually had an idea that he might like.

As she felt him thicken, and his cock began to spurt, she expertly closed her lips around his shaft and licked his cockhead clean as it emptied into her mouth. She never missed a drop anymore, and the taste was becoming as common as milk or cream to her diet.

Sitting up, and grabbing her toast, she brought up her idea with Jax about another party.

“I was thinking, it’s summer now, and I could have the girls over again. Maybe for a weekend pool party ... we had a lot of fun last time. Now, I know that would put a big damper on how things have been going around here...” she smiled, licking her lips, and getting back down on the floor as Samantha came in, fresh from her morning Kyle fuck. “Cyndi and I were thinking, since Amber is becoming obsessed with you and your reported cock, we were going to chat her up later, and before we even bring Bree into the fold, convince her that I had become a nudist. “ As she moved between her sister’s legs, she added, “I mean, that way, we could all start out dressed, but as soon as Cyndi and I got the two of them naked, well, if my naked brother happened to walk by ... it would be easily explained ... no? Especially if we were alone the first day ... and got up the next morning, naked, and maybe ran into you in the kitchen...”

Jax seemed to be thinking for a minute, and Robin thought perhaps she had said something wrong. As she began to lick up the mess from her sister, Kyle’s tangy sauce much different than Jax’s had just tasted, she resigned herself to coming up with some other plan.

“That’s sounds perfect ... sorry, I was just thinking about how much fun I would have. I did not mean to make you wonder if it was ok ... and yes, I think we could conveniently disappear the first evening, let you indoctrinate them, perhaps with Samantha coming home alone late the first evening ... Then I will surprise you guys for breakfast ... sounds perfect actually – as if, you really thought this through!. “ Jax’s long speech left Robin feeling much better, and as she drove her tongue deeper inside of Samantha, she could feel her sister reacting to her growing expertise. Her hips began those telltale little moves that indicated that she was ready for another orgasm.

Pausing long enough to say, “Thanks, Jax”, Robin’s exclamation was met with smiles by both siblings, “OH ... great ... you guys are the best!!” Almost giddy now, Robin dove back in, eager to get her sister ‘off’ quickly, and go chat up Cyndi and finalize their plans.

Jax looked at Samantha, shaking his head in disbelief. Was this the same Robin that stood nervously as he inspected her underwear not that many weeks ago? She had basically just plotted a way to have 3 more naked girls running around the house all weekend, no doubt planning on licking and sucking all of them to orgasm.


Discussing things with Cyndi on her laptop, Robin could feel her face tighten a bit, drying from her sister’s juices. She had indeed gotten her ‘off’ quickly. Samantha seemed to really enjoy it when Robin used her tongue inside, her nose rubbing against Sam’s clit, and two fingers probing, and then entering her backside.

“God, Cyndi, my face is a mess. I just had to clean Samantha up again, and did not stop by the rest room ... here, let me facechat so you can see...” Turning on the video mode, she showed off her sticky face, the two of them laughing a bit at the absurdity of their conversation.

“If Amber and Bree only knew ½ of the shit we’ve done, they’d die...”

“Yeah, no doubt” Robin replied, getting up and walking to the bathroom, carrying the iPad. “Let me wash up, come with me!” she teased, talking while walking, giving Cyndi a virtual tour of her bedroom and hallway. Stopping in the bathroom, leaving the door open as was the rule when they did not have guests, she set the iPad down on its stand as she quickly washed her face. Turning it to face her, she sat down to pee, continuing to talk and make plans the whole time.

“Yes, I was thinking you could come over earlier, and after your Mom left, I’d just strip down like always, but you stay dressed just in case Amber or Bree’s mom comes to the door. Then, you’d bring them into the main room, will have the mattresses out again I expect ... and see what happens when they see me.”

“Yes, that’s great ... and ... um ... I’ll probably join you pretty quick, and they will obviously think they can lord it over us like last time ... wait, are you peeing? Gawd ... you are so ... earthy”

“What? You wanna watch you perv?” Robin teased, bringing the iPad over, and spreading her legs a bit as she went.

“Anyways, ya, I think we might let them think they are in charge for a bit, but based on what Amber said, we will get them to join us in nudism for the weekend ... I don’t mind making them feel good for a bit ... then ... when Samantha comes home, startling them before stripping, that should make the next morning with the main attraction that much better!”

“I think it’s a good plan, and you are a kinky little thing aren’t you ... going to the restroom with you will never be the same now...”

As Robin washed up and left, she saw Samantha smiling, or smirking as she overheard their conversation. Flashing her an impish smile, and cocking her hip as she passed, she went back to her room. She and Cyndi talked for hours about everything they wanted to do, and how to make it happen.


Friday afternoon finally came, and the preparations were all made. Food was stocked, Samantha was out with Kyle until later, and Jax was there long enough to greet any mothers, headed over to one of his casual hookups for the evening.

Robin had not gotten dressed, and was looking out the window for Cyndi, ready to grab her sundress hanging on a hook if it looked Cyn’s mom was going to walk her in. It was soon clear her preparations unnecessary when it looked like Cyndi’s dad simply dropped her at the curb, waiting while she carried her bag up to the front porch.

Letting her friend in, Robin stayed behind the door, waving, until her dad was out of sight, before moving less carefully, closing the door, and pulling her friend into the living room, showing off all the preparations.

“Toss your bag, you are SO not going to need it ... and maybe we have time to say hi to Jax before he leaves ... you’d like that I bet!”


Seeing how things would ultimately be of benefit for him, Jax had not had a problem agreeing to Robin’s idea about having another slumber party. He really didn’t mind helping her set up the main room much like it had been last time and ensuring they had all the snacks and beverages they could want, including a bunch of wine coolers like before. Jax never went without in the female attention arena, and he didn’t limit himself to his sister’s or their friends. Calling up Hannah he had found out that she was available Friday night so he made an appointment to come over to her place and fuck her brains out. He had heard Cyndi arrive and he was just getting ready to go over to Hannah’s, clearing the way for the girls to have their fun, and hopefully laying the groundwork for his own type of fun.

Cyndi hadn’t been in the house for 10 minutes before the door bells rang. It was early for it to be Bree or Amber. Looking out the window, they saw the pizza man standing on their front porch, their dinner in his hands and a smile on his face as he recalled what had happened last time he had delivered a pie to this house. Jax had already given her the money for the pizza, so Robin ran to get it. Reaching out for the doorknob she gave her friend a saucy look and opened the door, revealing herself, in all her naked glory, to the obviously happy delivery man.

The pizza man’s eyes grew wide, just a little. People answering the door naked was getting more and more common all the time, it was a trend he rather liked as long as it was a female that was answering the door. When Robin asked him to come in he took a few steps inside and she closed the door. It would not do to have her other two guests arrive early and have their parents catch what was about to happen.

Robin paid him and had him set the pizzas down. She had another ten dollar bill in her left hand and waved it a little. With her right hand, she pointed down to his crotch. It was clear to Cyndi that she was giving him an option as to what tip he would prefer. Without missing a beat, he unbuttoned his pants, slid the zipper down and pulled out his quickly swelling prick. Robin just dropped to her knees in front of the man. Cyndi looked on with disbelief. There just seemed to be something super kinky about this. Fucking her brother and sister and such was hot, and hearing about her adventures in Daytona was fun, but this was happening right in front of her. Robin was about to blow a complete stranger, in replacement of a tip. That seemed sort of, well, whore-ish.

The man’s cock was nothing to get super excited over. Jax’s, and to a lesser extent Kyle’s, cocks had come near to spoiling her towards smaller pricks. He wasn’t sporting a micro penis or anything like that, but still Robin didn’t have any issues sucking on him, and she did just that. She ran her tongue all over the length until It was fully erect and throbbing with need, then she just drove down onto the member, driving her lips all the way to the very base, the head slipping into her throat. “Oh god” the man groaned as he felt her take it deep. Cyndi was almost transfixed by the sight before her and her right hand started to creep towards her shorts button as she felt her panties getting wetter and wetter. The pizza guy placed his hand on the back of the girl’s head intending to show her exactly how he liked it, but it wasn’t necessary. Putting suction on her lips she began to bob her head back and forth quickly, wanting to get him off before her other friends arrived. The loud sucking sounds that were coming from Robin’s mouth was more than Cynthia could stand and her own hand dove into her shorts and she started to finger herself hard, all of this making her want to go find Jax right now.

The man hadn’t been blown since the last time he delivered a pizza to this house, so he only lasted maybe a few minutes, and then he was shooting his load right into the girl’s mouth. She was starting to be able to tell different tastes for different guys, and this one was minty, kind of neat. She swallowed his load with no problem, going even so far as to squeeze the last few drops from him before looking up at him with a smile. The pizza man put his cock away and buttoned his pants. “Thanks, and next time you order a pizza, ask for Jake please. You two have a nice night now.” He let his eyes wonder over first the naked girl and then the fingering girl, and then left. “My god Robin, you’re so ... brazen. “ Cyndi said disengaging her fingers from her quim now that the show was over. But, she really needed a little ‘something something’ now ... well she needed a ‘big’ ‘something something’ actually, and went off in search of Jax.

Cyndi found him in his bedroom putting his watch on as he was getting ready to leave the house. Cyndi didn’t say anything to him instead she just dropped her shorts, peeled off her panties and showed him the big wet spot. The man barely stopped himself from rolling his eyes at her. Instead he walked up to her took the panties from her hand and stuffed them in her mouth, wet side down on her tongue. Taking Cyndi by the shoulders he turned her around and bent her all the way over. The girl reached out and grabbed onto the foot of the bed. This was good, Jax thought, he can learn what Hannah thinks about sucking him off with another female’s pussy juice on his cock. Not wasting any time, he speared that huge member into her. Her cunt was ready to fuck, but It wasn’t quite prepared for such a large insertion and she cried out a little in pain, but didn’t tell him to stop. The older man just started pounding the girl, and soon enough those pain filled gasps turned into pleasure filled moans. Jax was driving hard into the girl and Robin could hear the two bodies collide from all the way in the main room, though that sound was in constant war with her best friend’s pleasure noises, even muffled as they were.

It was clear when her friend climaxed for the entire house rang with her cry. She had opened her mouth wide and the panties had fallen out. Jax didn’t climax with her, instead he forced her to her knees and stuck the head of his cock into her mouth and he just jerked off. He didn’t want her to lick her juices off. That was for someone else. After another couple of minutes Cyndi got her mouth flooded with cum. A few drops slid out as she was not as used to his volume as Robin was. Jax just zipped himself up, gave the girl a pat on the top of her head and exited the room. Walking to the front door he paused long enough to leer at his sister’s naked body and gave her a kiss on the cheek, “You all have fun tonight.” Then he exited the house. The house’s land line was already being forwarded to his cell. That way, if any parents called, he could make it seem like a responsible adult was at the house the entire night. He really didn’t expect a call, he hadn’t gotten one the last time.

Jax had been gone for a bit over 20 minutes when the final two girls arrived. They showed up at the same time since they had carpooled. Cyndi had taken the intervening time to make herself once more presentable - so she could stand at the door and be seen by the parents. After Bree and Amber had walked inside Cyndi waved at Bree’s father who was behind the wheel and closed the door. As soon as it was latched Robin came out from behind a corner completely naked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.