Robin's Loving Family - Cover

Robin's Loving Family

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 19: Underlining the importance of her lesson

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19: Underlining the importance of her lesson - Robin lived at home with her sister and parents, until they had to leave for a long trip, bringing her brother home to watch over and take care of them. Jax had plenty of new rules for the family, and as he molded them to his liking, Robin would find herself in many new and embarrassing situations. This story was written, and is still being written, over the last ten months in concert with a very talented writer in another medium. Jax. Blame him :)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Standing the water, mildly irritated at how long it took Jax to notice, Robin looked around nervously, wondering if anyone saw. Two boys, smirking at each other and pointing her direction, made her think that she might have displayed a bit to their curious eyes, and the way a young girl just walking into the water’s face was agog probably meant she’d spied her as well.

Kyle soon was walking over, towel in hand, but he stopped just a few feet from the shore, holding the towel up out of the water and grinning with delight. She could not quite hear what he was saying, but it looked like he expected her to just walk towards him. Looking around, she could see the two boys still watching her, as well as the surprised young girl, and so she delayed, hoping Kyle would move closer. It was like a naked skin Mexican standoff ... and eventually she realized that she’d just have to get it over with quickly.

Kyle’s face lit up a bit as he noticed Robin beginning to move out of the water, and he held up the towel wide, ostensibly giving her protection, but it did not do much good while she was still 30 to 40 feet away.

Beginning to blush, Robin moved as fast as she could through the rocking waves of water, her body rising further and further out of the water. The paint was still mostly, well, partially covering her, but anyone nearby could tell quite clearly that it was only a paint job, and a blotchy one at that. Holding her arms crossed across her chest, though that seemed to only make it harder to walk through the waves, Robin kept moving swiftly towards the waiting towel, finally rising up out of the water, walking much faster as the water level dropped to her thighs, her knees, and then her shins as reached her sister’s boyfriend.


O’keefe was shaking his arm rapidly, but he wasn’t pulling very hard. He kept his face diverted from Samantha, keeping an eye on the door as his friends booked out the door leaving him behind. As soon as the hotel door swung closed behind the second boy O’keefe stopped fighting all together. He turned his head to look at her and Samantha could see the fire of lust raging in his eyes. The boy turned and pushed her back down onto her back, none too gently, and he practically plopped down between her legs. Well his head at any rate. Without a moment’s hesitation, he slid his tongue up the girl’s gooey pussy hole, collecting two of his friend’s cum on his tongue at once. He brought it in, swallowed and did it a second time. Samantha quickly realized that the boy’s struggles had been for his friend’s benefit. Surely when they were done and they met up again, he would claim she was so desperate to get fucked that she didn’t make him go down on her.

He delved his tongue deep into Samantha, both pulling out more of the mess and trying to pleasure her also. She reached down and ran her fingers through his hair as he worked one labia then the other. It was obvious that this was the first cunt he had eaten for he clearly had no idea what to do, though what he did do he did with exuberance. So that did make up for some of that. “Oh ... right there ... a little harder. I have to introduce you to my younger sister, she can teach you how to really eat pussy ... or even suck a cock if you want.” Despite the second provocative statement the boy didn’t stop so she didn’t get a “Yea’ or ‘Nay’ for that provocative idea. Even after he got all the white stuff out he could he didn’t stop, and then moved his head up to work on the clit as he just remembered about that. Eventually though he did stop just because his tongue was tired. Samantha had been really worked up and she needed to get off bad. Good thing O’Keefe wasn’t taking off like his friends. Getting up on his hands and knees he climbed up Sam’s body. As soon as he was close, Sam grabbed ahold of his head and pulled him down into a kiss, tasting the remnant of the two boys cum on his tongue. She broke the kiss and licked the little bit of juice that had gotten on the corner of his lips and cheek.

As the girl was doing this, the boy reached down between them and took his throbbing cock by the root and using only feeling, he guided the tip to her wet entrance. Like the two before him he had never fucked a girl before, so he just shoved the entire thing inside on the first thrust. O’Keef had the largest prick among his two friends, it was so large in fact it rivaled her boyfriends. So, Sam let out an appreciative moan as he sunk all the way inside. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck as he proceeded to pound her, at least he didn’t blow his load after two thrust like his friend. “You ... you’re go ... going to ... to let me fffuck your ass” he said, managing to talk even while pounding into the girl’s quim. “Oh yes Lover ... but don’t stop.” Sam had started to pant. She had been so worked up that she could feel herself getting closer and closer to her own release. She had originally wanted to fuck all three boys, several times, but the other two turned out to be lame. At least she had this one, she told herself.


Jax thought it was funny that the two girls were now paying him more attention than Kyle. It was clear they both thought he was hotter, much to the displeasure of the other boy. However, the girls were each vying for Jax’s attention over their friend as they were always one upping each other. It was clear they both wanted him to pick one of them and the other would get Kyle, as if he were a consolation prize. Jax finally noticed his sister waving at him from the water and he waved back. It was clear she wanted him to come to her, but he was chatting with two hot girls. At first, she didn’t she see that. When she raised herself up he finally understood what was going on. Turning to Kyle, he asked him to take one of the beach towels down to her. Jacob had said the paint was waterproof, but clearly, he had been mistaken, or did it on purpose. He wouldn’t put it past his friend. He would think that was funny. It was time to go get lunch anyway.

Once Kyle was gone Jax looked closer at the girls. “You know you don’t have to fight over me. I can satisfy both of you.” The girl’s looked at one another then they stood up and one of them slapped him hard across the face. “Fucking pig” she said and they stalked off.


Samantha was poised, her ass thrust high as she coaxed the boy into moving on to her ass. His tongue had been quite pleasant, even cleaning up his own mess, the kinky fucker, after he’d given her a good little cum while pounding her from above. As he’d finished licking their combined juices from between her splayed thighs, she’d rolled over, keeping her head down, but moving her knees beneath her, exposing her backside, and encouraging the boy to have a go at her other entrance. Her brown crinkled hole winked a bit as she waited, and she wondered what was taking him so long.

Feeling his tongue on her backside, she moaned, realizing that he truly did seem to want to have ... everything ... she had ... and as his lingual muscle penetrated deeper, she grunted, moving her head and shoulders back a bit towards her knees, spreading her cheeks apart just a bit further as she did so. ‘Oh ... damn O’keefe ... you are a good little fucker aren’t you...” she groaned as he buried his tongue deep. After a long minute or two of giving up her pink pucker to his mouth, he stopped, and holding his re-hardened prick at her tight entrance, slowly moved the head forward, trying to gain entrance.

As his prick moved inward, O’keefe could not get over how nasty this girl was. He was actually fucking her in the ass, and he’d just met her on the beach with his two friends. His own internal fantasies had long been exceeded, and he was glad that she’d grabbed him, as he was getting to do everything and more. As he filled her cavity, he began to rock back and forth, aided by the encouraging grunts and insistent way in which Samantha kept her hips pushing high and back towards him.

The two young fuckers soon reached another quick plateau, with Samantha rubbing her clit in time with his thrusts, feeling her body cum in a deeper, darker, thicker way than when it was just the ‘normal’ way. As she moaned loudly into the covers, her words not making sense, O’keefe felt her muscles clamp down on him, and the next two or three long thrusts inside a tighter grip was all it took for him to lose it for a second time.

Laying forward, keeping her ass raised a bit, her opening red and raw, and seeping with jism, Samantha told him, “Take a picture, show those silly boys what they missed out on...”.


Jax frowned a little as he watched Kyle. He had expected him to go into the water and let Robin wrap herself up before she came out. She could have claimed she lost her top or something. Instead he stayed out of the water and made Robin come to him. The painted-on bikini was a relatively safe risk as it covered the girls up and from a distance made it seem they were actually dressed. Now that the paint was failing anyone could see that really the girl isn’t wearing anything and there was a possibility they could actually get into trouble. Jax just shook his head when he saw his sister get to Kyle with a minimum of fuss, and it was good she hid her breasts with her arms as she was walking out. Luckily the bottoms looked mostly intact.

Shivering a bit as she wrapped herself in the towel, a bit irritated with Kyle, but unable to mount much of a protest, Robin hoped that no one really could tell she was only wearing paint. Walking back, first to the blankets, and then to their room, she could feel her naked body beneath the towel, and, somehow, it seemed even more daring ... It was like, wrapping a towel around her after a shower, and just parading around town in it ... The more she thought about it, the more of the odd energy moved through her, and she felt her nipples begin to hurt as they rubbed against the towel.

As the two got to Jax they formed into a trio and made their way back to the hotel room. “I’m going to have to have a little chat with Jacob and the kind of paint he is using.” Jax commented as they walked, not liking how easily it was coming off of Robin’s body. Kyle was looking forward to getting back to the room for he was the only one that hadn’t gotten laid on the beach ... As they arrived at the room Kyle hadn’t told them exactly why Samantha had headed back early. So, Jax and Robin were a bit surprised to find their sister on the bed, face down, her ass in the air and a stranger with his phone in his hand, obviously taking pictures. Kyle was wondering where the other two boys were, had they left?.

Samantha turned her head to look towards the door. “Robin come over and clean me up, and why are you wearing a towel, take it off.” The boy, still stunned from the sudden entrance of the three, just watched as another girl, younger than the one he was in bed with, approached them.

As Jax opened the door, and the stunned panoply quickly resolved into motion as Samantha spoke up, Robin shook her head at the obscene display her sister was in. It was if, well, it was if everyone was having sex all the time, and she had just never realized it ... Hearing her sister’s command, and only briefly looking at Jax, remembering all the rules for her behavior, she did not hesitate to comply, even in front of a stranger ... Kyle-- she was getting used to, though she would never trade him for her big brother.

As Robin dropped the towel O’keefe’s eyes grew wider, seeing that she was naked except for a painted bikini. It looked like some of the paint had come off for it was easily noticeable that she was naked. He still didn’t move as the other girl slid in behind Samantha and started to lick the cum from her ass, pussy, and thighs. “O’keefe ... I never got your first name.” “T-T-To ... Thomas” he finally managed to get out. “Ok, well Thomas this little cum slut is my younger sister Robin, that guy over there is my older brother Jax, and you recognize Kyle, he’s my boyfriend.” To say the boy was stunned by this all would be an understatement. They were treating it as if the younger sister ate cum out of the older sister all the time.

“What happened to the other two?” Kyle asked looking around as if they were hiding in a closet or something. “Phff, the others were completely lame. They came within seconds and when I told them how I wanted them to pleasure me, they ran off. Thomas here was better by half then the other two put together.” Robin of course knew her job well now and it wasn’t long before she had Sam as clean as she could get her, and then the sister shooed her off as she shifted from cleaning, to pleasuring her sister. Samantha rolled over and sat up. She grabbed Thomas by his half hard cock and began to slowly stroke it. “Want to fuck my sister? It’s ok! You can, she will love it ... oh wait! I have a better idea. Robin come here”. Samantha scooted back and sat up with her back on the headboard. She patted the bed next to her for her sister. “Kyle, I have a black sharpie in my bag. Toss it to me.”

It took a few minutes but soon Robin was next to Sam and Kyle tossed her the marker. Uncapping it she wrote a two on Robin’s forehead and right under her breasts on her stomach she wrote “WE” and under that “O’”. She handed the marker to Robin and told her to put a one on her forehead and write “LOVE” and under that “KEEFE”. So as the girl sat side by side their stomach read “WE LOVE O’KEEFE”. Having Robin spread her legs she reached over and spread the girl’s pussy lips, and told Robin to reach over and spread hers. At first Thomas was just stunned at the sight. Samantha rolled her eyes...”Take a picture already!”. Only then recalling he still had the phone he snapped several pictures. “Keep going” she told him as she turned and started to make out with Robin, kissing her long and hard. Staying where she was, she had her sister slide down and start eating her out. Thomas didn’t move that much so he didn’t take any explicit pictures, but it was obvious what was going on. Sam stopped Robin and then got everyone off the bed. Then she pulled her sister over and they got down on their knees and started to lick his cock. Then he realized what the numbers on the foreheads were for, as they were clear as day -- he took a few more pictures. His friends were going to die from envy.

As Samantha got the two of them positioned, and with the markers showing off their willingness to fuck O’keefe, giving the young Thomas visible proof that his friends had been idiots, Robin watched as her sister slowly stroked the young boy’s cock before telling him to start taking pictures. Pointing to her still wet pussy, Samantha told Robin to get busy, and, happily, since she felt a bit interrupted the first time, Robin complied.

She was getting used to tasting her sister, the juice was so sweet, and it made her feel so hot and bothered, deep inside. She knew that it was not the same as with the boys ... her having to take care of them if she made them hard, this was more because her older sister simply told her what to do ... and more and more, it was with willingness that Robin complied.

“Ok, now put that phone away and let’s all have some fun together.” Once more he didn’t move as the other two guys slid off their trunks. Seeing Jax cock his eyes grew wide, Thomas himself was big, but the older brother? looked like he competed with a pony. Soon enough the girl got his attention. “You have already had my mouth, pussy, and ass. If you can keep going all my sister’s holes are available.” Two girls in one day. Thomas didn’t waste any time guiding Robin to the bed... “do you really take it up the ass too?”

As Jax moved over to Samantha, she casually offered Robin to the young boy, As Thomas bent Robin over the other bed, his query rang through Robin’s head. Jax had taken her that way (her ass) a couple times now, and it was very intense, and almost personal. She had not realized that Jax and Samantha expected her to do total sex things with strangers, and even more to have them do ‘that’ with her ... but ... they acted like this was all no big deal so she decided to go along ... even if she was a bit uncertain...”Um, yes, anything you want ... as she said, I ... like it” she added with a little smile at the end, looking at him encouragingly. First it had been only Kyle, and, well, it was her fault mostly Samantha had said, but earlier today, Jax told her to take care of Jacob ... and, then the girls in the camp seemed to be able to order her around at will. What was she turning into?

As she lay there, bent over, she could feel the head of his prick moving up and down her wet slit a couple times, before he slowly slid in. Gasping a little, still not used to be so easily taken, Robin glanced over at the other bed as she saw Samantha, her mouth busy with Kyle long thin prick, while her legs were held up high into the air as Jax slid his massive cock in and out of her.

“You have a nice one...” she said, trying to figure out what to say to a complete stranger as they fucked her. Pressing back, she got into a rhythm with the boy and began to totally enjoy the sensations as her overworked nerves began to fire with electric energy for the dozenth time today. Only a couple minutes went by before the boy started grunting, and he acted like he was going to cum inside of her. Unsure if the shot was working yet, Robin quickly pulled away, “No ... I love to suck it out ... please ... cum in my mouth” as she dove her head down, sliding it over the slick head of his prick, wet with her own juices, and felt him immediately explode into her mouth, the tangy liquid arousing her like it always did.


Thomas watched the threesome on the other bed just as Jax watched him and his sister. Robin was coming along very nicely, Jax mused. This was the third time in a single day she had done something sexual with a complete stranger and this pleased him greatly. Right now, she still had to be told what to do, but he expected her to sometime get to the point that she will offer herself up without any prodding. He knew this was going to take some time as she was still uncertain where the boundaries were, or even if there were any boundaries. She was still pretty much new to all this full sex stuff so that was to be expected.

Jax shot Robin an approving look as she spun around and had the boy finish off in her mouth, not only was she demonstrating that she was a cum drinking slut, but she was also making sure she didn’t get knocked up. Turning his gaze back on his other sister he started to pound into her harder, and her muffled moans just grew louder. Her moans cut off completely when Kyle simply shoved his flesh pole right down her throat. The brother wondered if Robin will ever become like her older sister. Surely she wouldn’t develop that forceful personality that Sam has, but he wondered if Robin would become a bigger slut than Samantha, or was it not possible to be a bigger slut. Well surely there was, Samantha was a loose girl, but she did have standards in her partners. Jax’s object was to make Robin a huge slut and not have those standards, or perhaps be grateful when a good looking person decided to use her body.

Thomas grabbed onto the girl’s head as he came, pumping load after hot thick load of cum into the younger sister’s mouth. This was his third climax since starting so the amount was not difficult for the cum drinking sister at all. The boy wobbled a little as he climbed from the bed and just fell into a nearby chair. He thought for sure he was through, he didn’t think he could even get it up again, though he wasn’t making any moves to leave either.

Robin felt Thomas hold her head tight as he shot off into her mouth, using her opening just as roughly as he had used her pussy a minute ago. His orgasm was short and intense, and as she sucked the juices out from his prick, she felt him push her back onto the bed, discarding her as a used plaything, before moving over to a chair and collapsing into it, completely spent.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.