Robin's Loving Family - Cover

Robin's Loving Family

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 18: Frustration comes in many forms

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18: Frustration comes in many forms - Robin lived at home with her sister and parents, until they had to leave for a long trip, bringing her brother home to watch over and take care of them. Jax had plenty of new rules for the family, and as he molded them to his liking, Robin would find herself in many new and embarrassing situations. This story was written, and is still being written, over the last ten months in concert with a very talented writer in another medium. Jax. Blame him :)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Samantha continued to tease poor Kyle as they sat on the combined blankets, ostensibly guarding the family stuff, while primarily indulging Samantha’s desire to push the limits as much as she could. Eyeing his steadily growing cock, she sat up, sitting cross legged, and told him to sit down, facing her, sitting the same way. Knees touching, they faced each other as she teased him “Wouldn’t you like it if I reached down, and pulled the top of your trunks down, and began to suck you, right here, on the blankets? I bet my hind end would work its way into the air, and as wet as I am, people would soon realize I was not wearing any real bikini bottoms. Perhaps those three boys over there ... see them?” she waved to the trio of boys that had plopped down unceremoniously on the sand nearby, trying hard to act like they were not there to perv on the nearly naked girl. Samantha smirked, continuing “Maybe they’d have to come over, and while pretending to talk to us, one of them would run their hand up and down my fake outfit, and his finger would soon be quite wet...”

She could see him fidgeting, and groaning, and she stopped talking briefly, only saying “Just pop the head out ... I want to watch it ... while I...” she said, teasing, dropping her hand down between her legs, and, looking around, trying to act nonchalant, slowly ran her fingers up and down her wet slit. “I wonder if you could cum, just by the tightness of those shorts, and the idea of what I am doing over here ... Too bad people can see ... I’d do even more...”. Her imagination running wild, she could feel her lips dripping, and she hoped the paint was water and perspiration proof.

Just then, a shadow fell over her face, and she looked up, to see the three school boys, probably around 15 or 16, standing nearby, nervously saying “Hey, what’s up” to the two, trying to strike up a conversation, while obviously trying to get a better look.

Covering herself with her hand, Samantha looked up, aroused beyond belief, and looked over the young hot bodies. Looking at Kyle lustily, she raised an eyebrow, and said “Hey ... oh ... wow, did not see you guys ... Want to sit down and chat?” Kyle looked at her as if she was nuts, but she stared at him, until he acquiesced. “Hey, sure ... take a seat...” as he started to move back.

“Wait, I know ... you guys sit like, right there and there...” she pointed, laying out a sort of triangle, two boys on a side (including Kyle), with her on the third side. “Now ... I assume you guys wanted to get to really know us ... better ... if so ... scoot forward ... Block everyone’s sight that is close by, and everyone keep an eye on the walkers...”

As they all situated themselves, everyone assuring her that they’d watch out, Kyle continued to look at his girl as if she was nuts ... But he knew better than to get in her way when she had an idea ... besides ... her last idea had her little sister blowing and then fucking him practically any time he wanted...

“Now boys, see anything you like?” she said, as she uncovered herself, her completely shaved pussy quite clearly wet and aroused, from this close vantage point. She began to slowly fuck herself with one finger as they all watched, eager, entranced. “Kyle...” she pouted...”that’s not how I told you to sit” she said, nodding at his trunks.

Slowly, he nodded, lowering his trunks in front about an inch, tucking it under the head of his rock hard cock. “She likes ... to see ... guys...” he said as if in explanation. Turning to the others, she cocked an eyebrow...”You do want me to continue, right?”


Jax was a little surprised when he didn’t get the lion’s share of the girls. Only one girl, Monique had followed him and Alexia into the tent. However, it didn’t really bother him for he expected to have a go at all five of these girls before he and Robin headed back to their own spot. It almost seemed like the girl was desperate for his throbbing cock. As soon as he dropped to his knees between her outstretched legs, she reached forward with both hands to help him get his trunks off. That is what he had thought at first. Actually, it seemed she just wanted to fish that marvelous cock out. When he got his trunks down enough, his prick popped out like some sort of perverted jack in the box and Alexia went from tugging on his shorts to gripping the shaft. She squeezed hard and pumped her fist. She let out a low groan of desire and quickly lay back pulling him forward with her. “Oh god, I need that in me right now” The small tent was quickly filling up with the scent of pussy, and it wasn’t all from Alexia either. Glancing over at Monique he saw the girl lounging back into a stack of pillows her legs spread wide. The girl slowly guided a single finger between her pink pussy lips, her eyes on them the whole time. Alexia kept hold of that cock, placed it at her already soaked entrance, and groaned as Jax pushed hard, slamming the head and shaft right inside. The girl threw back her head and moaned loudly in utter delight.

Leaning over to the side Jax took hold of the other girl and pulled her into a kiss. Jax was nearly thunderstruck from the get go. Monique was an absolutely wonderful kisser. It was better than wonderful, she was a master. She reached up with both hands and gently took the side of his head in them. The kiss started out soft, almost light, but it quickly built up in intensity. Before long, the two were sucking face but good. The man was so preoccupied his hips grew still, but that didn’t stop Alexia as she took over the work herself. Lifting herself up a little she started to pound her body down onto his hard prick. Alexia wasn’t angry at Jax or anything for she knows what it is like to kiss Monique and hardly anyone can keep a straight thought in their heads when those magic lips were employed so. “Monique ... I want to cum, I want to cum” Alexia said. Hearing the desperation in her friend’s voice she broke the kiss and turned Jax slightly stunned face back to Alexia. His mind cleared quickly and with the next revolution he really laid into the girl. Alexia reached out and gripped his shoulders as her head flew back and let out a shriek as she climaxed. The girl just kept cumming over and over again. A large amount of fluid gushed from her, and when she was finished she just fell back against a sleeping bag, looking completely spent. Although, Jax hadn’t gotten off yet.

Motioning towards the flap, he told her -- “Open it ... I want to watch them ... Or we could just go fuck you all right in the open...”. He cared little, they were little more than hungry sluts after his impressive cock, and he planned on ensuring that their cunts remembered his thick stick.

Monique went over and opened the tent flap as Jax asked her to for it was getting a little stifling inside, though he did like the smell. Coming back to him Monique hooked an arm around his neck and whispered in his ear “My turn”. The girl was grace in motion almost as smooth as a serpent. She had deep dark eyes and it almost seemed like sensuality was a natural part of her. Gripping him with her other hand she used her arms to lift her entire body up and place it right under his. “I hope you don’t think I am going to cum as easy as my friend did. It takes a lot to pleasure me. Thought if anyone has the tool to do it, it would be you”. With that she placed a small kiss on his cheek and let her head loll back preparing to be penetrated. She didn’t have long to wait. The moment he entered her, she let out a little moan of pleasure. “Good god. You are big” she whispered.


Outside the tent the games kept going. Natasha sat in the camp chair, legs splayed while Robin was on her knees eating out her pussy with considerable gusto. Sasha was on her back down between the young girl’s legs. She reached up with both hands, pulling Robin’s hips down closer, her tongue darting out and sliding up the dripping cunt. Luckily the girl had aimed for right between her lips, where there was no paint. Lifting her head a little, she slid her tongue between those inner lips in a rapid motion, before using her nose to tease the girl’s clit. Sasha kept ahold of Robin’s hips, her ass still all red from the spankings she had just gotten.

Epona rose from her chair. She had gotten off on Robin’s mouth but she wanted to have some more fun. They had been in the US for several weeks now and from the start they were surprised to find out how prudish the American girls tended to be. Finding guys was easy enough, almost any guy they set their sights on they could get, but they liked girls also, and they seemed to be so much harder to find. Sure, they fucked each other all the time, but they could do that back home. They all liked variety, which is why they were so pleased to find Robin. Though finding out her ‘brother’ was hung like a horse was like a major bonus. Everyone in the camp had heard Alexia cum, and cum hard, and now they could hear the sounds of Monique getting pounded. They all wanted a turn with Jax. It was just these three had wanted Robin first.

Going around the back of the girl, Epona pushed her index finger into her mouth, getting it all wet and then she shoved the digit all the way into Robin’s back door. The girl was surprised to find it entered her so easily, and she quickly had a second finger join the first. Surely her ‘brother’ didn’t use that big cock on this little girl’s ass, though it seemed like it just might be loose enough to handle it. Robin’s mouth was being flooded with Natasha’s juices as she came. Plus, she felt a tongue on her very wet slit as well as a pair of fingers pistoning in and out of her ass. “You are enjoying this aren’t you, you little slut?? You liked to be played like this, and just think not a dick among us.” Reaching down Natasha helped Robin raise her head up a little and the girl instantly leaned down and started to slide her own tongue along her cheeks, lips, and chin, getting some of the juice off her ... Juice from her and Epona. From inside the tent they heard a “What are you ... ARGHHH” and the sound of heavy breathing...”You’re an evil fucker ... but don’t stop” comes Monique’s voice and it sounded strained.

The flap was now open so they could all see right inside. Monique was lying flat on her stomach, and Jax on top and behind her, and from the angle of entry it looked an awful lot like he was fucking her ass. Monique’s face was turned towards them and she had a pained expression there. She was also gripping the blankets that covered the floor and they were clutched between trembling fingers. One of the girls might have said something but Monique’s words were clear and she told him not to stop, and he didn’t. Jax sunk all the way into the girl, not stopping till his body came into contact with the girl’s firm ass. Alexia had come back to her senses and she came up and hugged Jax from behind...”I hope you won’t be finished with her ... I want to get fucked in the ass too.” That was when Monique let out a howl as she came from the butt plunging she was getting, and a few moments later she was graced with Jax’s seed as he flooded her ass.

“Let’s go back outside it’s getting hot in here!” he said, wiping his sweating brow. Alexia agreed and exited the tent. Jax was right behind her, as he just pulled his still hard cock from Monique’s back door and followed Alexia. Monique didn’t move from her spot for a time. She reached around one hand to her ass and held her hole as if it were still painful.

Once outside Alexia practically belly flopped on the sand and shook her ass at the owner of that huge cock. Jax looked around and grinned when he saw where Robin was, in between three horny girls. The brother practically hopped onto Alexia. As soon as he was in place, he shot his cock right into her dry back door. Her howl was similar to Monique’s but, like her friend before her, she didn’t tell him to stop. “Fuck ... I ... I’m not use ... used to something so big ... in there” she said a little shakily as Jax plowed into her over and over again, driving in completely with every forward thrust...”Oh god I’m fucking going to cum” Alexia said ... and that made Epona just laugh...”That girl cums in no time ... lucky bitch” she said. Natasha let go of Robin’s head and moved over to settle down right next to Alexia in the same position. “Once she’s cum, switch to me! I want to try that hard cock of yours ... Never been fucked in the ass by a horse before.”


Back at their original spot, Samantha was being watched by four boys, three of them very wide eyed. Unknown to the kinky pair, these new boys were all three virgins. None of them has even so much as touched a girl’s tits before. Carl was the big man of the group for he once made out with a girl. All three of them were breathing heavy as they ran their eyes over the mostly nude girl ... well fully nude, but with paint. Kyle just sat there, mostly at ease with the head of his cock poking out of his trunks. Feeling a little daring himself, he pulled his trunks lower letting most of the shaft out as well...”If you want her to continue, you got to show her your pricks” Kyle said, thinking that in their state they might need a little prodding.

For a second the boys stopped looking at her, and looked at each other instead. With a visible swallow Carl unbuttoned his shorts and unzipped and pulled his cock free. It was completely hard, though the size was nothing to write home about, it was adequate. Four sets of eyes swung to another of the boys, and with reluctance he pulled his cock out as well. Now that last boy just shook his head no...”Damn you O’keefe, pull it out or get lost ... NOW!” This was from Carl. He didn’t want to miss out on a live show just because his friend was too scared to whip his cock out. After several long moments, the boy just nodded and feeling a little embarrassed, he reached down and pulled his prick out. After this last reveal, Kyle didn’t know what he was so scared about. He was the biggest of the three. Might even be a little bigger then Kyle himself, not that he was threatened by that or anything.

Now that she was sure she had her audience ‘up’ and their attention on her, she started her own little show. She slid her finger slowly into her pussy, then, using another digit, she spread her lips showing a sweet inner pink. She bit her lower lip as she started to pump that finger. Pausing, she slowly drew it out and they could see in the light how a long line of something wet stretched out between the finger and her pussy. Sliding a finger from the other hand into herself she brought the wet finger up. She was about to slip it into her own mouth, but thought better of it and reached out and rubbed the fingers along O’Keefe’s open lips. It seemed that was a bit too much for the boy and with a sudden groan his cock erupted, shooting his load right in the sand in the center. He wasn’t even touching his cock, only one of them was, the second boy. He was jerking off quickly as he watched.

Watching the boy’s cock shoot off into the air without him even touching himself, made Samantha moan appreciatively. ‘Someone likes the show ... or the taste ... hmm...” she teased, leaning back, and if anything, splaying herself more widely. “I’m so ... sorry I made you ... cum” she teased as she began to work a finger in and out of her pink slit, the finger easily sliding in and out. Holding up her hand, she asked “Who wants a taste next?” she said, before leaning over to the furiously masturbating teen. “Hmm ... I think he’s gonna...” she said slowly, pushing her finger into his mouth, “Blow...” she said as he too began to spurt all over himself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.