Robin's Loving Family - Cover

Robin's Loving Family

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 17 : Where They Boys Are...

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 : Where They Boys Are... - Robin lived at home with her sister and parents, until they had to leave for a long trip, bringing her brother home to watch over and take care of them. Jax had plenty of new rules for the family, and as he molded them to his liking, Robin would find herself in many new and embarrassing situations. This story was written, and is still being written, over the last ten months in concert with a very talented writer in another medium. Jax. Blame him :)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex  

It seemed like nobody in the room was all that interested to let her back inside for they were sure taking their time. At least, that is, what it seemed like to the nude youth. Eventually the door did open revealing her brother already naked and his cock long and throbbingly hard and wet. At the same time that she saw all this she could hear the familiar moans of her sister. Walking inside and past the bathroom, she saw her sister on one of the beds, on all fours while Kyle was kneeling behind her fucking her doggy style. The boy was slamming hard and fast into Samantha, making the bed rock with every movement.

Jax took a hold of Robin and got her in the other bed, and in the same position Samantha was in. “So, sis, did anyone see you?” the brother asked. However, he didn’t give her a chance to answer for as soon as he finished speaking he slammed deep into the girl, quick and hard. Robin had been kept in a sexually charged state for hours so her cunt was more than prepared for a hard dicking. Jax was still large, but he had already taken her a number to times so she knew what to expect. Gripping her hips in his hands, he pushed his cock deep into the girl, pulling her back as he thrust his hips forwards, going until he bottomed out inside of her. Robin’s pussy was too shallow for her to take his full length, most girl’s sexes were. The only way he could really get completely inside was to use her ass. That was ok, though, Jax still got pleasure from fucking her.

It was then that the brother did do something different. He let go of Robin’s hips and leaned out over her back and grabbed two fists full of hair and jerked back. The sister’s head was pulled up and back. This made her scalp sting as he continued to tug on her locks. He didn’t pull hard enough to rip it out of course, but she could definitely feel it.

Jax hips collided with her ass over and over as her body jolted with each impact causing her modest breasts to sway. Glancing over at her sister, Robin could see Samantha’s larger chest swayed much more than her own, as Kyle rode her for all that he’s worth. The room was filled with grunts, groans, moans, the odd expletive, as well as the sounds of bodies slamming together. The smell of the room was also changing as the musk that the two sisters made was powerful. Soon to be joined by the scent of cum in a short time. The headboards of the beds beat out two different rhythms as they slammed separately into the walls.

All of a sudden Kyle seemed to kick it into hyperdrive as Samantha’s moans became louder and closer together. Joining her in this chorus, Kyle cried out as he came, pumping his impressive load deep into his girlfriend.

Kyle kept pumping his hips as he busted his nut in his girlfriend, flooding her with all his baby batter. As a result, the head and some of the lower shaft became coated in his spunk, visible when he finally pulled out. The boy just grinned down at Samantha’s twat as it started to dribble and ooze their combined fluids.

Seeing that Kyle was finally done Jax stopped and said one word, “Switch!” This had certainly grabbed the other guy’s attention and he was eager to be in the other sister as well. Jax pulled free of Robin and climbed off the bed. As Kyle was climbing on Jax spoke up again, “make sure you clean that before you stick it in her.” Completely understanding, Kyle moved in front of Robin. He didn’t really wait for her, instead he put both hands on the back of her head and drove her mouth down onto his cock.

This was a flavor that the girl was very familiar with, only in reverse. She was usually cleaning her sister out after they were done. This time she was getting the same tastes, Kyle’s cum and Sam’s juices, off of Kyle’s prick rather than from her sister’s sex. Even once he was clean enough to safely enter her, he kept her mouth on his member, wanting to make sure he was completely hard for her. A loud squelching sound was heard from the other bed as Jax sunk his cock into Samantha’s full twat. The sound came from the brother’s cock displacing the load of seed that was already in her. From the volume that the older sister reached, it seemed she was enjoying the incestuous cock more than she had Kyle’s. Not that Kyle really noticed, he was having too much fun having his way with the younger sister.

Soon enough the boyfriend moved around and was pounding hard into Robin’s wet pussy. “You are such a tight little cunt, aren’t you? You really like to fuck? You’re going to be a regular cock whore, aren’t you?” The boy said as his hips pounded into Robin’s ass, his cock rammed into her moist tightness. It wasn’t much longer before Jax blew his load in Samantha, and the two switched again. After a quick clean of her brother’s cock, Jax was once again back inside the youngest sibling.

That’s how most of the night went. The two guys Round Robining the girls. Every time cumming in Sam and then getting cleaned off by Robin. Kyle dropped out first and Jax was just about to cum pumping his cock into Samantha. Her cunt felt like stew at this point. The older sister looked over at the younger. “Don’t fret sis, when you are safe the boys will be happy to cream pie in you all day and all night.”

Then Jax came once more and even he had to take a break. The boys needed a rest but Sam wasn’t done yet. Crossing over to Robin she rolled the girl onto her back and got in a 69 position with her. “Let’s give the boys something to watch.” Sam was on top and her legs were straddling the girl’s head. Samantha’s entire pelvic region was an absolute mess. She had cum caked along each thigh, some up on her lower stomach and her crotch was so coated she couldn’t even see the pussy. Samantha closed her legs closer together around Robin’s head and the girl was trapped in a pure white world that had a very distinctive smell. A smell that oddly made her hungry. Robin quickly found out the pleasure wasn’t only going to be one way either, for she soon felt her sister’s tongue glide across her relatively clean cunny.

The guys just sat back and watched the live lesbian action before them. This was nothing that they hadn’t seen before but usually this sort of thing was almost perfunctory, though Sam wanted this to be a nice show for the boys so she added a pinch of this and a dash of that to make it more exciting to watch. For example, she didn’t just slam her finger into her sister ass, but instead slowly circled it with the fingertip before putting pressure on the sphincter itself.

By the time Samantha was as clean as she was going to get, both men were hard and ready for one more. Again, they went onto their perspective beds and the girls got on their hands and knees as the guys moved in behind them. Looking over her shoulder Samantha told Kyle to fuck her in the ass, and it seemed Jax was of the same mind as Robin could feel his big head press to her ass as well. On the other bed Kyle got into Sam with a relative amount of ease, but it did take longer for Jax. Soon enough they were both riding those girl’s asses, fucking them just as if they were using their cunts. Kyle went off first and by this time he was so exhausted he just slipped himself out of Samantha and fell back on the bed. The older sister snuggled right up next to him, pulled up the covers so they would be in easy reach and rested her head on his chest and watched her siblings still going at it.

Jax didn’t outlast Kyle by all that much and soon he was shooting his smallest load of the night deep in his well fucked sister. Unlike the other boy, he didn’t pull out. Instead he brought Robin down with him when he fell on the bed. He curled up around her, spooning her. Almost immediately he started to drift off, seemingly oblivious to the fact he was still rock hard and buried to the hilt in his little sister’s ass.


The next morning more than one person woke up sore. When Robin awoke, Jax was a foot or so away from her. What had woken the girl was some noise from the other bed. It seemed her sister and Kyle were already awake, and Sam was sitting atop him. At this angle it showed off her tits very well. Things didn’t seem to be going well though for it looked as if her boyfriend was having some difficulty waking up the snake, and her sister seemed very unimpressed with that.

However, Jax woke up soon after and put a stop to all that so they could all clean up and get breakfast. The hotel offered full service breakfast with their room rate, unfortunately room service did not count. As Robin got up, and went to clean herself, she could see her face was just covered in dried cum, mostly due to her sister.

After a quick breakfast downstairs in the main dining room, they all popped back to the room, eager to get changed and head to the beach. When Sam went to change into her bikini, Jax stopped her short, and told her instead to take out her razor and make sure both she and Robin were perfectly smooth. This understandably caught Sam off guard and she gave Jax a questioning look, though he didn’t offer any explanation. Not really having any reason to object, she did as she was told and first did herself and then helped Robin.

She was just about finished with her sister when a knock rang out from the door. Jax smiled... “He’s here”, crossing to the door and answering the knock. He waved the person right in, even -- even though both of his sisters were completely nude and poor Robin was splayed out rather lewdly. “Everyone! This is my friend Jacob”. Jacob nodded to them all in greeting, and didn’t seem at all surprised to walk in and find two very hot girls, very naked.

They guessed he was about Jax’s age and he had the beach boy hottie look to him. In one hand he held a tackle box. He opened the box up to reveal paint, body paint to be precise, and several brushes. He looked at Sam and said, “We will start with you first ... come stand”. Breaking out his brushes he started to paint a bikini on the girl, first the top and then the bottom. He didn’t miss a thing, he did the string around the neck and the other around the back, Sam had to sit down and splay her legs so he could do her bottoms. When he was finished, if anyone saw Sam from a distance she would actually look like she was covered, but if they got close enough to see her nipples or better yet her colored snatch, then the gig would be up. “What color would you like?” He asked Robin as he prepared another set of paints.

“Oh, wow, that’s pretty ... we can go out like that?” Robin asked, shocked, but a bit excited. “I guess ... um ... like Midnight blue? It’s one of my favorite, um, regular suits...” she added watching as Samantha got up and examined herself in the mirror.

Samantha was just as big an exhibitionist as her little sister was, only she had fully embraced it already and didn’t add in the humiliation factor that seemed to turn Robin on so much. As soon as Jacob was finished with her she had climbed up in front of a mirror and examined her from every angle she could see. Once the man had assured her it was dry and wouldn’t smear she reached up grabbed her breasts and pinched her nipples. “Babe, now you can fuck me on the beach without having to remove any of my clothing” she said with a grin his way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.