Robin's Loving Family
Chapter 12: And the doctor said, “No more monkeys jumping on the bed”

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: And the doctor said, “No more monkeys jumping on the bed” - Robin lived at home with her sister and parents, until they had to leave for a long trip, bringing her brother home to watch over and take care of them. Jax had plenty of new rules for the family, and as he molded them to his liking, Robin would find herself in many new and embarrassing situations. This story was written, and is still being written, over the last ten months in concert with a very talented writer in another medium. Jax. Blame him :)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Jax waited in the car as the two girls strolled into the Doctor’s office. “I think you will like Dr. Spears, he’s hot, in a middle-aged kind of way, and he has warm hands. Trust me. That second thing is important. Samantha had Robin just take a seat in the waiting room as the older sister filled out all the forms for a new patient. When that was all finished, Sam joined her sister and picked up a magazine to pass the time while they waited for their turn. It was only about 20 minutes before Robin’s name was called and they were shown into an examination room. Samantha was going to be with her sister the whole time, kind of as moral support. Before she left the room the nurse instructed Robin to change out of her clothes and put the gown on. As the woman left, Sam let her eyes linger on the woman. She was hot too and had some great looking breasts without them being too large for her frame.

Waving goodbye to Jax, Robin had joined her sister in entering the office, waiting her turn, and finally getting into the small interior examination room. After a bit awkwardly stripping off her outfit (so what was with the panties then, she thought to herself). Putting on the thin paper gown, Robin sat awkwardly on the exam table, the paper crinkling noisily as she moved around. Samantha was busy moving around looking at things before she stood in front of her sister, and with a smile, slowly spread the young girl’s legs. “Hold them like that until he knocks...” she said, playing a bit of a game with her sister.

Nervously watching the door, Robin kept her legs spread more than was proper, and could feel her bare, recently shaven pelvic plane exposed to the door ... the closed door. Still, the thought ... the risk, raised her internal temperature, and soon, the longer she sat there, she felt herself become slowly aroused. She started to close her legs, embarrassed at the way her body was reacting, but seeing a stern look from Samantha, she kept her legs open, and her body oddly aroused, for the 10 minutes or so they waited. Closing her legs with a snap as she heard the knock, Robin could feel her face flushed red with the thought of being caught.

Robin could see what her sister meant by middle aged hot. The man looked to be just a little younger than their father. He had aged very well and had become distinguished at the same time. There was just something about him that drew the female eye, the man knew that and often used it to his advantage with the opposite sex. One reason he had never married was, he asked, why settle for only one woman when so many others wanted to get into his pants.

One of the first question the doctor asked, was an inquiry into her sexual history. When Robin nodded, indicating yes, she was sexually active, and looked at Samantha for encouragement. The doctor smiled warmly, inwardly excited from knowing that this would be a more ‘thorough’ exam. Prior to their having experienced sexual activity, his appointments with young girls was usually limited to breast exams and sexual/health history. Now however, a pap smear, pelvic exam, and a ‘thorough’ internal exam to ensure the health of the cervix and ovaries would be included. His nurse smirked at him very briefly before going to the head of the table and untying Robin’s gown.

“First, we will do a full breast exam ... has your sister shown you how to do this? It should be done weekly, or at least monthly. Matching actions to words, he went on to explain how to put one hand behind her head, and with the other hand, reach across her chest to examine every inch of her breast tissue. Robin watched wide eyed as her chest was laid bare, and the nurse stood by as the handsome doctor showed Robin the proper way to check for lumps or other abnormalities. She tried to calm herself down, but her previous playful exposure, combined with the way his hands felt all over her small breast, even squeezing her nipple to check for discharge, she was soon feeling the beginnings of another march towards orgasm. She had to calm down. The doctor watched carefully as she herself did the second breast, helping her to press a bit firmer on the underside, rolling the skin across the hidden tissue.

As the doctor talked to her about her period, thankfully regular, and not requiring a lot of explanation, Robin had never quite gotten comfortable with the good-looking doctor being quite so close to her naked body. Her thin paper gown was all that was protecting her.

“Okay, hon, lay back now. We will check you out down below, get a pap smear, and ensure everything is in perfect working order. Now, I must ask, do you know how many partners you have had, just in case we need to contact them for any STD related health concerns?”

Blushing furiously, Robin merely nodded her head once, as the nurse helped her lay down. Samantha piped up, “Yes, well, assuming she told ME the truth ... it’s just one boy”.

Nodding in understanding the doctor rolled closer on his short stool, as they positioned her carefully in the stirrups, the gown falling down off of her knees to lay about her waist. Robin lay there, completely exposed to the room, and tried to not think about everyone looking at her private parts. She had assumed the nurse would cover her back up on top, at least, but for whatever reason, she simply stood there, holding her hand. “Now, Miss, this is going to be a bit unusual I know, but it’s something we all have to do, to ensure our health, as I’m sure your sister explained.”

Samantha smiled, watching the whole scene, she knew the doctor skirted the edge of what was acceptable, and she assumed he would immediately back off at the first sign of reluctance, but what he did not know was, Robin had become so submissive to male authority lately that she would die before she would say anything. If anyone was going to insist that she be covered up again, it would have to be Samantha. As the nurse looked at Samantha and saw the older girl’s interested gaze, she too smiled, looking down at the near naked teen, and enjoying her own little daydream.

The doctor began to palpate the skin around her vagina, getting her used to his touch. She could feel her inappropriate reaction increasing, her membranes swelling, and her body temperature rising. When he began to slide the warmed-up speculum in, she bit down on her lip as it felt, well, not exactly like her sister’s dildo, but the pressure and shape of it was very similar. The clinical nature of the exam was soon lost on the young girl as she lay there with a strange man sliding a tool inside of her vagina, and she knew that she was lubricating freely, and that there was no way he could not notice.

In fact, everyone could notice. The aroma of an aroused girl soon filled the small room, and secret smiles were shared as they watched the girl’s examination.

The nurse was rather far gone in her own inner dream in which the innocent girl was sliding her hand up the inside thigh of the standing nurse. The nurse casually caressed the teen’s breasts, teasing the nipples while commenting on the exam. “Now honey, try to not gasp as he slides his big, long, silver speculum inside of you...”. Her face was flushed, and while no outward sign of her fantasy was overtly noticed, her demeanor was definitely not one of clinical detachment.

The doctor was in heaven, all the signs were in place for the best sort of exam that he could expect, short of a private affair that was sometimes arranged after hours. As he took the long swab and collected some cells from the young girl’s cervix, he placed his other hand flat against her pelvis where the speculum had been inserted, his warm hands touching more and more of the completely shaved young pubis.

“There, that’s not so bad, is it ... now we just need to complete the internal exam and we are all done” he said brightly. Withdrawing the long device, he avidly noted the viscous trails of female fluid adhering to the intrusive object as he pulled it away and placed it on the tray by his side.

Normally, he’d get some silicon lubricant on his two fingers, but looking at the aroused, naked sex in front of him, he predicted that would not be necessary. Standing up, he easily slid two fingers inside of the girl, as he began to palpate around her pelvic region, feeling for her ovaries, uterus, and overall health of the vagina as he pressed against its’ walls.

Gasping, Robin could not help but react even more strongly to the now human invasion, and as his hand continued to ostensibly search for any abnormalities, she could not help but slowly tilt her pelvis in acceptance, rotating slowly to increase the pleasure she was feeling.

Noting her movements, and looking up at his nurse with a smile, the doctor continued. “Just relax ... this will not take very long. It’s normal to feel certain things ... even sometimes pleasurable. Our bodies are meant to be enjoyed after all...” Confident that no one was going to make him revert to full professional mode, the doctor continued the ‘exam’, intent on enjoying as much of the young girl’s body as possible within the constraints of an internal exam.

Robin, hearing the words of the doctor, stopped trying to fight her reaction, and keeping her eyes closed, simply gave in to the rising wave of sensation. She began to press against his hand seeking more stimulation as she neared an orgasm. She was still keeping quiet, and keeping her movements extremely subdued, but the doctor could feel them, and the way she was coating his fingers, it was obvious to everyone that she was getting off on the exam.

“Just one more spot, deep in here, breath in now...” he said, as he pressed against her ovaries. With a shudder, he could feel her young body orgasm beneath his hand, and he moved slowly, letting her silent enjoyment continue, until she was once again still and relaxed.

The doctor finally spoke, his voice a bit thick with his own arousal. “Ok, everything looks good. Now we can give you the shot” he said rolling back and standing up as Samantha helped her sister off of the exam table.

The nurse quickly revived herself from her daydream, in which her young patient had been swiftly bringing herself to orgasm as she stood there watching the overly personalized examination.

After Samantha helped Robin sit up, even lifting up her gown and tying it back around her neck, covering the girl, the doctor spoke again. “Ok this goes in the right hip” The nurse already had the injection ready for the doctor, and he took the syringe. “Now this won’t go into effect for two weeks, so you will still have to use another form of contraceptive during that time. I also am sure it goes without saying that this shot does not protect you from any STD’s. “The doctor had Robin turn around and bend over and with quick movements he pushed the needle into her and pushed the plunger injecting the drug.

As they left the office Samantha had a big smile on her face and when they reached the car she slid into the backseat leaving the passenger side for Robin. As soon as they were settled Samantha spoke. “Looks like our baby sister enjoyed the examination, didn’t you? It was very thorough.” “Well that’s good I’m glad you enjoyed someone looking after your health” Jax said intentionally misreading Samantha’s statement.

“No, no not like that she got very turned on by exposing herself for the doctor. I could smell it, the nurse could smell it, and I am sure Dr. Spears being the closest could smell it. Though Robin that isn’t bad, I mean the man is hot and he was touching you. I bet you want to fuck him, don’t you? That’s nothing to be ashamed of, he’s hot. I would like to have a go at him myself, but maybe for you I could arrange a very private after hours’ consultation!”

As she sat in the car, rubbing her hip a bit where she had received the shot, Robin tried to come to terms with herself. Did she just let a doctor ‘get her off’ while her sister and a nurse watched?

Samantha had no idea if she really could arrange and after hours doctor appointment. She didn’t find the doctor, some of her friends told her about him. As a matter of fact, a lot of the girls in the high school used him as their gynecologist, (well at least the girls who don’t find it creepy to have a male looking at them in that spot. well a male who isn’t their boyfriend). Several of her friends had gotten aroused during the physical exam. One girl even claimed to have gone all the way with the doctor, but that girl lied all the time. No one actually believed her. However his reputation as a ladies man and womanizer was well known and it looked to Samantha that, during the exam, he was getting a little excited himself.

Even though Samantha didn’t really know if she could actually arrange something like that, that wasn’t the main point of saying it. The point was to get the girl thinking about having sex with other men, not just her brother, also it was only a matter of time before Kyle would get to sample her depths for himself.

It was then that another idea hit the girl, why was she only focusing on men. “How about those nurses, too. Where those bitches hot or what?” Samantha said in as sultry a tone as she could manage. “I would love to give them a physical exam myself, with my tongue”, as the elder sister said that she slid her tongue slowly across her lips as if sampling something utterly delicious. “I am sure you wouldn’t hesitate to go down on such a hot woman would you sis?”. Sam said that right into Robin’s ear at a whisper but it was loud enough for Jax to hear.

Robin squirmed in her seat a little as her sister’s words kept putting hugely erotic images into her head and her body was reacting to them like it was programmed to. Even though she had just climaxed, she could feel her sex start to moisten up as she felt a flush settle across her face.

Robin had blushed at her sister’s words, not so much at how shocking they were, but more at how accurate they were. She had so many naughty thoughts running through her mind as the doctor examined her, she had in fact imagined, him standing up, and replacing his fingers with something else long and probing. Her nakedly splayed body would lie there as he had his way with her, in front of her sister and the nurse. She could not help it if she imagined the nurse somehow lowering her magically naked body over the young girl’s face as she was being taken on the exam table, her pussy filled with the strange cock, and her mouth covered by a, strange woman’s sweet, dripping cunt.


Inside the doctor’s office the next patient would have to wait an extra-long time to be seen. For he and the nurse were still in the exam room that Robin and Samantha had just left. The nurse had her top open just enough to expose her wonderful breasts and her panties were lying on the floor. Her already short skirt was pulled up to her waist, and she was sitting on the exam bench. Her long shapely legs were in the stirrups. Dr. Spears was in between them, his hard cock out and throbbing as he plunged forcefully into the nurse over and over again. He had gotten so worked up over Robin’s pussy and breast exam that he needed to get off before he could continue.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.