Robin's Loving Family - Cover

Robin's Loving Family

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 9: Cyndi stays the night

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: Cyndi stays the night - Robin lived at home with her sister and parents, until they had to leave for a long trip, bringing her brother home to watch over and take care of them. Jax had plenty of new rules for the family, and as he molded them to his liking, Robin would find herself in many new and embarrassing situations. This story was written, and is still being written, over the last ten months in concert with a very talented writer in another medium. Jax. Blame him :)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Cyndi said “Oh your brother made my pussy so sore” as she reached down between her legs, trying to massage some of the soreness out, but what she found was a slow-to-close, gaping hole that was drooling Jax’s seed. So instead of rubbing away her soreness, she began to play with the spunk that was in and on her pussy, kind of rubbing it around and into her skin. If anything this second time with Jax had been better than the first and she knew once she had some time to rest that she would love to feel him again, and again, and again. Perhaps she could call home and ask her mother if she could spend the night here.

Not surprisingly Robin was giving her the raised eyebrow. “So you had sex and you didn’t tell me?” there was a little frost in her voice but it was all feigned, though it took Cyndi awhile to realize that. The girl started to sputter about why she hadn’t told her best friend about it. It had only happened two nights ago and it was her brother and all that. Robin didn’t let Cyndi hang for too long before a smile burst on her face and Robin asked Cyndi to tell her exactly what it felt like. Sure she had seen it up close and personal but she wanted to know what it was like being on the receiving end. Cyndi did her best and she made it sound as if it was the most amazing thing ever, and for her it was.

As Robin removed the corset, and the rest of the outfit, folding it up and placing it in a small pile on her dresser, she turned, looking at her friend, watching her idly play with herself as they talked. Things were a bit different now, she knew that, and she wondered if Cyndi realized just how much.

The two girls eventually came out of their room, hunger driving them towards food. Stopping briefly in the bathroom, letting Cyndi clean herself off (Robin had not quite decided whether to show her how she kept her older sister clean). Reaching the kitchen, they could see that ¾ of one pizza was already gone, Jax having swiftly eaten it. They could see him sitting in his recliner watching a show and though they couldn’t tell -for sure -from their vantage point, they were pretty sure he was still naked. Feeling emboldened Cyndi stood up walked over to the chair and looked down, and verified his nakedness for herself. Clearly he hadn’t bothered get dressed, she confirmed, and then she just walked back to the kitchen table.

Over lunch it was time for Robin to do some explaining. Cyndi was confused, Jax was just sitting around the house naked. The two of them had walked out of Robin’s room, and down to the kitchen, not bothering to dress, though they did just have sex with Robin watching, but did Samantha know? Robin started from the beginning talking about more of the rules and how Jax wanted them to do this to all grow closer, though she did leave out what she did with Kyle as well as the two most recent rules regarding personal relief. However, once they finished with lunch Cyndi wanted to make sure everything was fine between the two friends.

“Are you sure you’re OK that I had sex with your brother? Cuz ... I’m thinking it will happen again, though if you don’t want me to I will stop” Cyndi sounded serious with the last thing she said. Robin knew that it would be a hard promise to keep since she is over there so much and now will likely see him in the nude all the time. Robin told her seriously, she really was fine with it... “Besides, um, I have even gone down on him a couple times” she said as a fierce blush came over her face.

Cyndi’s eyes grew wide... “OOoooh, what was it like I haven’t done that. Do you think he would like it if I ... you know sucked his ... thing?” She said, not quite able to bring herself to use a more apt word. The question itself seemed rather absurd and Robin laughed. “I think you would have trouble finding any guy that wouldn’t like a blow job from you, much less my big brother.”

The girl’s weren’t being as quiet as they thought and Jax could make out most of their conversation. He decided he needed to bring something up to make sure everyone was on the same page. Getting to his feet he walked into the dining room. “I have to have a quick talk with you girls ... well Cyndi actually.” He said as he walked in and he didn’t ask Robin to leave. “Cyndi my face is up here” and said with a little grin as she was staring at his cock. Even flaccid it looked impressive.

“I want you to understand something Cyndi ... we will never have a normal relationship ... I mean like a boyfriend girlfriend type relationship ... this is all just for fun, do you understand?” Cyndi took a few moments to work through that, as her mind was still wondering what it would be like to have his cock in her mouth. She looked disappointed “So you don’t want me around anymore” she said sadly almost close to tears, but she had missed his point... “No, no, no, no that’s not what I meant at all” Jax replied quickly. Cyndi just give him a look, still not understanding. Jax decided to just be plain. “What I meant was our relationship will be nothing more than purely sexual. We won’t go out on dates and stuff.” She didn’t necessarily like that much more, though having any kind of relationship with him was better than nothing ... plus he had fucked her like a god. Cyndi hid her mild disappointment very well and just nodded with fake vigor... “I understand, we will just be fuck buddies or something, friends with benefits...” Jax let out a little chuckle... “Yeah ... benefits. I like that. I just wanted to make sure you understood is all.”

Jax turned to go when a thought occurred to him and he turned to face the girls once more. “Cyndi do you know what time your mother is going to pick you back up? If we have the time and you want, well, we could have another go. Or you could call your mother and let her know that I can take you home.”


Cyndi’s emotions, having run the gamut from extreme highs, to extreme lows, to back up high again, had to bring herself back to the present, when Jax asked when her mom was coming. “Um ... I was supposed to call her when I was ready ... but not too late, she doesn’t like to be out very late ... I could ask her if I could sleep over ... tell her Robin would loan me pajamas or something” she said, blushing, looking down at her naked body, as if pajamas were going to be worn. “If, um ... you guys ... want” she said uncertainly.

Robin, smiling, “Oh ... that would be fun ... I love having you stay over!” she said, turning to see if Jax minded.

Jax had been contemplating more alone time with Robin, and with Samantha once she got home, but the tight young thing in front of him was plenty enticing. ‘Sure ... it’s summer, why not, just don’t go thinking it will be all ... well ... Here ... let me show you exactly what I mean...”

Turning to stand in the archway between the dining table and the entertainment room, he looked at Robin and smirked. “Robin, I want you on your knees with your mouth on my cock, you guys are way too much fun to look at. You will treat Cyndi like your sister when you are done with me. You get busy while Cyndi makes her call...” He wanted to impress on Cyndi that this was all about him and his pleasure, and that he had considerable control over his sister ... demonstrated easily as Robin, without a word, just a blushing look at her friend, got up out of her chair, and went to kneel, naked, on the floor before Jax, and lifted his soft shaft in her hand as she leaned in to kiss the tip. She was well aware of what he had meant by treating Cyndi like her sister ... even if Cyndi was not.

Cyndi looked on, stunned a bit at the offhand way he just told Robin what to do, and, even more so, the quick way her friend had responded. It was all so ... casual. She looked a bit jealously at Jax as she left to go get her phone.

“Don’t worry, you’ll get some more ... lots more...” he called out to her as she left, beginning to respond to the soft lips and touch of his little sister. “Let’s move onto my chair...” he said, holding her head still against his hardening shaft as he felt himself grow and twitch within her mouth. Letting her head go after about 20 seconds, he pushed her back on her heels, as he walked into the other room, and made himself comfortable on the overstuffed recliner he called his own.

Robin, padded after him, a bit embarrassed to be treated so simply, unsure what Cyndi would think of her, but unable to do anything but obey her brother. She did trust him, implicitly, but the quick escalation over the last day still left her a bit ... bewildered. As she knelt down, and pulled his stiff cock down to her mouth again, she had to admit, the things they had shown her had felt more than just nice, she had never had so many orgasms in such a short time ... Between her adoration and trust of Jax, and Samantha for that matter, and the physical enjoyment she experienced as a result of listening, she was becoming more and more a willing, compliant, even obedient, sister.

Cyndi returned shortly, finding the two of them in the entertainment room, moving over to the chair as Jax beckoned imperiously. “Mom said ... fine.” But she wants to talk to you to be sure...” she said holding out the phone to Jax.

Looking down at Robin and then over at Cyndi, Jax held a finger to his lips, indicating that they should be quiet, then pointed at his cock and then at Cyndi. Watching as she eagerly joined Robin between his legs, he un-muted the phone.

“Hello, yes, this is Jax ... no, it’s no problem at all ... Cyndi and Robin are keeping each other quite busy and actually being helpful with Robin’s chores at the moment. “ he said, watching as Cyndi took his cock out of Robin’s hand, and slowly put the tip inside of her wet little mouth.

Robin knelt back, letting Cyndi take over, and, moving back, sliding her hands up and down Cyndi’s bare back, she let her hands reach down and cup her cute cheeks, caressing them, pulling them apart slightly, eventually reaching between them with one of her fingers ... testing the depth of the wetness she expected to find.

As she felt Jax large cock fill her mouth, Cyndi wonderingly explored and tasted everything she could feel ... her first explorations of a cock with her mouth making her squirm a bit in nervousness as well as delight. ‘He still wanted me ... I thought I was going to cry when I thought... ‘ she was thinking as he suddenly pushed himself farther into her mouth, stretching her lips as she struggled to handle his girth. With a muffled gasp, her mouth unable to do much more than moan, she felt soft lips on her pussy as she realized Robin had gotten down on the floor, and was looking up at her kneeling sex, and licking her way to its center.

He let Cyndi play with him only a minute, her eager but inexperienced mouth not what he was really interested in. Patting her head, he leaned forward, and placing his hands under her arms and lifting, strongly, he pulled her body up off of the face of his sister, up, up, up, until her sex was sliding against his standing cock, helping her get her knees situated, before grabbing his cock and rubbing it once, then twice against her damp, wet, lips. “Sit ... down...” he told her, as he held his cock still, wanting to watch her impale herself on the thick shaft.

The view from the floor was very odd, and very, naughty, Robin observed as she lay there, idly playing with her breasts as she watched the damp sex of her friend rise up. Licking her lips slowly, savoring the last bits of taste on her tongue, she lay there awhile longer, content to watch from this odd point of view ... she could see the cock pushing right against her friends wet lips ... it looked ... huge ... from down here.

As she sat down, slowly, the flat flared head stretching her a bit more due to the tight nature of her opening in this position, Cyndi could feel herself dripping, her cunt overly eager to have his cock again. Feeling shamefully slutty, she let herself slide down onto his length, thinking for a moment about the fact that it had just been in her mouth, and now it was inside of her pussy ... groaning as he filled her, she felt her fluids gush over their joined flesh.

After letting her do the first slide or two on her own, Jax took over, thinking they had plenty enough foreplay already, and, grabbing a cheek firmly in both hands, began to pull her hips up and down, moving his cock inside of her with every thrust. Pounding, faster and harder, he was planning on drawing this out, until, reminded of his sister on the floor, thought of something that Samantha would love, he accelerated his pace, intending on having Robin cleanup and finish off Cyndi with another orgasm after his filled her up. Grabbing her ass harder, he reached his middle fingers in, farther and farther, until they began to tease, touch, and slowly spread her backside entrance, watching her hips squirm even more, and her body react strongly to the new sensation.

Jax let a little grin form on his face as the plan formed in his head, Cyndi filled to the brim with his cum and little Robin eating it out of her as she works to bring her friend off. Jax hadn’t originally thought to try and get any of Robin’s friends involved in their family play, but now that he had her he wondered if he might be able to snare Amber, or that other girl Bree. Perhaps if he plays his cards right he could form his own little harem, a harem that Samantha would of course have access to as well, he was sure she would be delighted with that idea.

Turning his attention back to what was going on he gripped the girl’s buns tighter as he flexed and relaxed, flexed and relaxed. Every flex brought the girl up and he relaxed and let gravity pull her back down onto his cock. As he did that he let a couple of his finger worm their way farther around till he found that small puckered hole of hers, sometime soon enough he is going to enjoy fucking that, though Cyndi probably not so much. Neither his fingers nor her hole were lubricated so he wasn’t really so much trying to penetrate her back there, just tease and spread it out a little.

“Oh don’t cum yet” he said looking up at Cyndi. He knew she came like blazes the first two times they fucked, she was so easy to push into multiple orgasms, though this one time he didn’t want her to get off on his cock instead he wanted her to get off on Robin’s mouth. Not only did Jax have a hot young thing riding his member but she was still tight and besides that he was also ramping himself up, as he wanted to get off in her quick.

Robin just watched the cock slip in and out of her friend and wondered if her brother would do that to her eventually, it seemed like they had done everything but have sex. It seemed like that would make them even closer, or maybe her brother thought that was one line that shouldn’t be crossed. She thought back to when she had started sucking him just minutes ago. Only about an hour had passed between that cock in her friend to it going into her mouth so she could still taste and smell her friend as she had gone down on her brother. She wondered if that flavor was still there when they switched and Cyndi could taste herself, and not just the outside self, but the deep flavor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.