Robin's Loving Family - Cover

Robin's Loving Family

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 6: A Midnight Rendezvous

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: A Midnight Rendezvous - Robin lived at home with her sister and parents, until they had to leave for a long trip, bringing her brother home to watch over and take care of them. Jax had plenty of new rules for the family, and as he molded them to his liking, Robin would find herself in many new and embarrassing situations. This story was written, and is still being written, over the last ten months in concert with a very talented writer in another medium. Jax. Blame him :)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Cyndi didn’t know long she slept, but it didn’t feel too long. It was her still raging hormones that had woken her back up and she knew if she didn’t get off at least one more time she wouldn’t be able to get back to sleep. The girl silently climbed out of bed, grabbed one of the empty bottles and made for the bathroom, she didn’t want to risk waking up any of the others with her noise.

It had been awhile since Jax had heard anything so he decided to get up and see if the girls weew finally out. Walking down there quietly he moved down the stairs and looked around the corner. Seeing that all the lights were off and no movement was coming from there, he walked into the living room. In the very dim moonlight he could make out three shapes, which meant one was missing. Looking around a little he could see light spilling out from under the bathroom door. Pressing his ear to the wood he could here stifled moaning sounds coming from inside. Jax slowly opened the door. Well-oiled hinges meant it thankfully opened silently. Before him was Cyndi sitting on the toilet seat, naked, a bottle in one hand which she is using to slam into her pussy as she uses her other hand to tweak her nipples. Her eyes were closed.

This was an opportunity he just couldn’t pass up. Slipping his house shorts off his thick, hard, throbbing prick just sprang forth. He just stood a few feet from the girl, his cock pointing right at her when he speaks, “Need for me to give you a hand? Or a cock?”

Cyndi’s eyes opened, seeing Jax ... and his cock ... within feet of her face ... and she almost lost it ... Instantly embarrassed she started to close up, while at the same time she could not take her eyes off of him ... and with her need aching so ... she desperately wanted to touch him ... but ... then he’d see all of her ... she was ... naked!!

Slowly, inch by inch, she bravely moved her legs back apart, and pulled the bottle out of herself ... eyes never leaving his cock ... she set the bottle down, and nodded, reaching out, trembling hand, to touch the hard shaft, just out of her reach...

Silent, watching the young girl tremble as she slowly recovered from his shocking entrance, Jax moved forward slightly, bringing his hardening shaft closer to the naked girl.

Her hand closed around it, eyes almost bugging out, as the overworked mind of the nubile young lady demanded her continued exploration of his approaching, looming, presence. Slowly her hand began to run up and down the silky soft skin covering the hard, twitching cock. “So. Hard... “ she said, feeling it lightly with her fingers. “ and so soft...”. Her nipples, so recently tweaked by her own fingers, throbbed as they engorged, her whole body surging with young ripeness.

Unsure just what it is she wanted, or what he wanted, though she had a little idea, she reached up with her other hand and soon had both hands touching, exploring, and learning.

Jax didn’t say a word. He just let his eyes run all over the girl’s young and obviously very ready form, while he let her hands explore his own throbbing hardness. Jax really didn’t know Cyndi all that well, he knew of Cyndi, just like most of his sister’s friends, but he didn’t know any of them well, the age gap was just too big. The man was debating how far he would take the girl in his head, and when he finally made the mental decision he acted.

Reaching down, he took hold of the girl by her elbow and pulled her up to her feet. As he did this he moved forward a little and bent his head forward. He pressed his lips to hers in a gentle kiss which grew harder and more passion filled with each passing moment. Jax detected an interesting flavor on the girl’s lips, it was pussy, and it was still wet which meant it was from herself. He pressed his body to her which caused his member to point up, the underside being pushed firmly into her stomach. They just stood like that for several minutes just making out, the nude bodies rubbing against each other.

Finally Jax broke the kiss and took a partial step back but kept his arms on her. With a sweep of his foot he knocked her legs from out from under her, but she only jolted back a little before he caught her and he lay her down on the soft bathroom rug. Slipping down to a knee he moved one of his hands between the girl’s legs and started to rub her wet mound. Almost instantly the girl began to moan louder and wriggle around on the ground. For some odd reason it just felt so much better than when she did it to herself. Delving first one digit then another into Cyndi, he started to piston them in and out and in and out. It only took her about a minute before she found herself rising to her first climax. “Don’t stop” she pleaded.

Jax, however, did stop. He figured if he wanted his own climax, the girl would be more than eager to suck him off. But, he assumed that if she had ever done it, it was probably only a few times. The man simply wasn’t in the mood to give instructions, so he decided to bump it up a level. Robin’s brother climbed in between Cyndi’s legs and leaned forwards pressing the head of his cock to her swollen sex. Understanding, the girl’s eyes went wide and she started to pant, but she didn’t say no, or tell him to stop. She had dreamed about Jax doing this to her for months...

The boy began to press his hips forward. He could feel the girl’s sex stretch as it was being invaded by, perhaps, its first cock ever. Cyndi grabbed hold of Jax, hard, and she squeezed her eyes shut as he sunk deeper into the girl. The glass bottle had at best mildly prepared her for this and soon enough he was stretching the girl’s freshly awakened pussy with his girth. The girl was losing her virginity and even though her hymen had broken when she was younger she was still being amazingly stretched as Jax had a very large member. Her body was being assaulted by a sweet mixture of pleasure and pain and she was loving it.

As Jax bottomed out in the girl, she cried out loudly as Cyndi was hit with another climax. The physical sensations were only about 70% of it, the rest was all mental. She was being fucked by Jax, her crush, her silent prince. As he began to slowly withdraw his cock, he reversed direction, and slid it back in, this time a little faster, a little harder. He was loving this as the girl’s pussy felt like it had a vice grip tight on his prick, but she was still so slick he could enter her with only a reasonable amount of effort.

Jax ramped up his speed and force quickly and before too long he was just plowing into the girl. Cyndi had wrapped her arms and legs around the man just trying to hold on as orgasm after orgasm shot through her body. She quickly lost count as she just completely surrendered to the pleasure and let it take over everything. Then her arms and legs went slack, her eyes rolled back into her head and her mouth dropped open, if it weren’t for the sounds continuing to come from her someone might have thought she died.

Jax was getting very near his limit but he still had enough mental acuity left to realize cumming inside the girl was a bad idea. He held off till the very last instant, then he pulled out and came. The first shot came out with such force that it splattered right across her face. The second two splashed across her right breast, coating the nipple, and the rest just dribbled out on her mound. Even though she wasn’t seeing anything, her body seemed to know what was happening as she felt his spend hit her body. The ex virgin, Cyndi, suffered her most powerful mind blowing orgasm yet. It so overloaded her that she passed out. Jax was breathing hard and looking at the girl splayed out in front of him... “Now that was a good fuck” he said to himself, seeing that she was no longer conscious. He looked with satisfaction at her gaping, swollen, angry red pussy. She was going to feel that in the morning he thought. Jax then grabbed some tissue and cleaned the girl up, wiping all the cum off of her. Then he picked her up, and with exaggerated stealth, put her to bed next to his sister, then went back upstairs. Even he was asleep a short while later.

Robin had woken laying next to her naked friend, and smiled. It had been fun, hadn’t it ... she thought. Now though, probably best to return to some sort of normalcy. Parents would be arriving before too long to pick up daughters. Sitting up, letting her covers fall, she stretched, still a bit sleepy and un self-conscious. Seeing the other two girls already up and on the couch, dressed in their PJ’s, she began to wake up Cyndi. They needed to get ‘decent’ before Jax came down to fix breakfast for everyone.

Cyndi slept like the dead. So much so, she didn’t want to wake up, but all the poking and prodding she was getting made it impossible to stay asleep. “Wake up. We have to get into our pajamas before my brother comes down” Robin said.

True, her brother had seen her nude last night and he probably could have guessed that she slept that way, but she had to keep the fiction up for her friend’s sake.

Darting into her room and grabbing her PJ’s, she had to almost laugh at herself for all of this pretending ... but the others probably would not understand that Jax was just looking out for her, ... so she kept up the fiction that big ol Jax would be SHOCKED to see her partially or fully undressed.

Amber and Bree were both already awake and sitting on the couch. When Cyndi tried to move she felt a sharp pain shoot up through her, like her cunt was on fire. Seeing the discomfort, Amber and Bree just laughed... “Looks like you overdid it with the bottle last night.” Cyn could remember last night very vividly and the pain just proved that it wasn’t some dream. She certainty wasn’t going to tell anyone what happened, and especially not those two.

Breakfast was a big chaotic mess of chatter and dishes clattering as 4 girls and 1 faintly amused man enjoyed the cinnamon rolls Robin had put on the list, along with the more traditional bacon and eggs, scrambled to make it easy on the chef.

Cyndi spent most of the morning trying to not blush every time Jax looked her way. She knew she was different now, and though she was a bit sore, she longed for him to get her alone again and kiss her like that ... and more...

Amber caught Cyndi’s looks more than once, finally saying something about her friend having a one track mind, and Bree piping up, asking if maybe they should invite Jax to their next party so Cyndi can have someone to gush over.

Robin was in heaven just playing hostess and seeing how happy everyone seemed. Her party had been a success and her friends are even closer than before. Wondering if they would ever ‘talk’ about what they had done the night before, she had to admit it was ... exhilarating ... The other’s acted like it was NOT that big a deal ... so maybe most girls do this ... she was going to ask obliquely on one of her teen chat websites later.

Goodbyes were brief but sweet, hugs all around with promises to do it again. As the parents rang the doorbell, the now normally dressed group of girls crowded around the door, the crowd diminishing with each little chick leaving the nest. As Bree and Robin hugged when it was her turn to leave, she whispered “I loved it ... anytime you want ... call me...” she kissed her cheek briefly, leaving a blushing Robin blinking and bemused.

As the last girl left, Robin closed the door, sighing, and went to take a look at how much mess there was, though everyone had been pretty helpful as they packed up and got ready for the pickups. Belatedly, she remembered the clothing schedule, and headed up to her room to get her long shirt and put it on, removing everything else now that it was back to just the family.

Feeling a bit grungy, part of her thighs still feeling a bit sticky, she debated about taking a shower. She wanted to make sure that she had everything picked up before Jax just did it ... It was not his job, though he probably would ... She would be embarrassed a bit if he picked up after her too much.

In a surprisingly short amount of time, things were back to normal in the main room, except for the large mattresses. As she worked, Jax had joined her, telling her to not worry about the mattresses. He said he would handle them after everything else was done, shooing her out to take her shower when she hesitated, unsure if she should help him or not.

He didn’t really mind helping Robin clean up the room mostly because she had changed back into only a long shirt and she had to bend over pretty often which showcased her pussy rather well. It didn’t take them all that long to straighten up the place and she really couldn’t help all that much with the mattresses so he sent her off to go get a shower while he finished up. However, before she left the room he stated, “You know Robin, the long shirt on the weekends is optional. You shouldn’t wear more, but If you wanted to go completely bare you could.” Jax used a nonchalant type of tone conveying the idea that he was fine either way. He had certainly seen her completely nude already several times, and one of those was when she was playing with herself as she watched Kyle and their sister having sex.

Heading up to the shower, Robin wondered what it would be like to just be naked all the time ... It had SORTA been fun last night ... though part of that, she thought, was having to do with Cyndi being rather ... well ... attentive. Still...

As she took her shower, she washed carefully, noting the quick way her nipples seemed to react to every touch these days, even from something as simple as washing. It was as if her body was constantly on edge. She was even more circumspect when she washed between her legs and had to hold onto the grab bar to keep from falling, as her young body reacted strongly to that touch as well. It was all very disconcerting.

Samantha got home right before lunch. It seemed Kyle had to do something with the rest of his family, so they couldn’t spend the time together. It meant that she could spend it with her friends, and that was just what she was going to do, though that wouldn’t be until later that afternoon.

Deciding that going bare and flaunting it all was just a bit much for her, Robin redressed in her long shirt and joined her siblings for lunch. She blinked rapidly when she noticed that Samantha must have heard the new rule as well, and was apparently quite comfortable in just her skin. True ... it was her own laundry chore she was saving on, ... perhaps that was why.

Jax had already messeged Samantha with what he saw the girl’s doing last night and that excited her as well. They had planned on getting Robin to go down on Sam but they hadn’t exactly figured out how they were going to do it, and this just made it easier.

After a simple lunch the three settled in to watch a movie in the living room. Jax was sitting in a recliner and Samantha was sprawled out on the couch. Eventually the movie had a steamy sex scene and without seeming embarrassed at all, Samantha reached down and began to rub herself. It started out small at first but It quickly worked its way to full fingering. Also, it was clear Jax was watching his sister more than the show. A huge bulge appeared in his shorts as he watched. Samantha kept going long after the sex scene ended. Now she was looking at her brother and putting on a show for him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.