Robin's Loving Family
Chapter 5: The Game Heats Up

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Game Heats Up - Robin lived at home with her sister and parents, until they had to leave for a long trip, bringing her brother home to watch over and take care of them. Jax had plenty of new rules for the family, and as he molded them to his liking, Robin would find herself in many new and embarrassing situations. This story was written, and is still being written, over the last ten months in concert with a very talented writer in another medium. Jax. Blame him :)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex  

“Robin, since you seemed to like to show off ... I dare you to go into the kitchen. Remove the rest of your clothes, stacking them on a chair, and then coming back in here, and stay that way for one whole round.”

Robin gasped, but not really shocked, she’d played dare games before ... it was only that this was really rather early in the game for such things ... but ... it seemed the alcohol was loosening everyone up rather rapidly. She debated about protesting, but even if she won, she’d be w/o her shirt for the rest of the evening ... going topless for one round was not that bad.

Taking another sip for bravery, she said “Fine ... but I’m’ going to get even you know!” as she walked into the hall and down to the kitchen, stepping over to the table and removing her shirt, and then her bra, stacking them both on one of the chairs. Completely nude, she stood for a moment, enjoying the bit of naughtiness, before walking back down the hall and into the main room, where she quickly popped over and sat back down in a circle with the other girls. Her small breasts were riding high on her chest and her nipples were poking out, a clear indication that she was enjoying the game.

Blushing, she took another sip as she listened to the others giggle and tease her a bit. “Looks like someone’s happy to be naked...” Amber teased as she pointed to Robin’s hard nipples.

Bree at first had thought Cyndi was the most submissive of the group, but now she is not so sure. For some reason shy little Robin was going along with everything without any protest ... was she submissive, or just ... an exhibitionist? Could be a very interesting evening.

“Robin, I want you to ... no ... changed my mind ... Cyndi, I dare you to remove your panties, and go to the kitchen like Amber did, only this time get some honey and bring it back - Robin tell her where it is ... Then, put some on each of Robin’s nipples, letting them sit there for a second before cleaning them off.”

“Oh ... um ... wow ... but ... ya ... ok” Cyndi acceded, like Robin, not wanting to go without her shirt for the rest of the evening ... yet. Standing swiftly, and dropping her dotted panties to the floor, she turned to go to the kitchen, her sparsely covered sex turning from view, as Bree added...”Oh ... forgot ... with your mouth ... clean them with your mouth ... you KNOW you want to do what we say...”

Frozen, already naked from the waist down, Cyndi stopped, scared of her friends for a moment, before bowing her head submissively, and going to the kitchen. As she returned a few moments later, carrying the honey in a familiar bear shaped squeeze bottle, she walked slowly, not wanting to make much noise and have Jax come investigate.

Kneeling down, next to Robin, she opened the bottle cap, and squeezed a dollop of honey onto each of her hard little nipples. Looking at the globules of amber fluid, Cyndi swallowed nervously. “Go on ... you can do it...” she heard from the other two, as she slowly leaned forward, and sticking out her tongue, licked first one nipple, then the other. “There’s more ... better just suck on it Cyndi ... you don’t want to miss any...” Bree demanded. Closing her eyes, Cyndi meekly complied, putting her lips around Robin’s left nipple, and suckling it clean.

Robin could feel the tingling sensation from her friends attentions, and, in fact, it seemed to dart right down to her nether regions, reminding her of the things Samantha had done to her yesterday. Holding back a moan of enjoyment, she felt the cool air hit her now wet nipple as Cyndi repeated her action on her right side.

Sitting back, blushing a bit, Cyndi opened her eyes, seeing the hard, sucked clean nipples of her friend, and smiled at her shyly. Going back to her seat, she grabbed her panties, but stopped when Amber spoke up “No ... leave em off until the next round ... like Robin did...”

“But ... you didn’t!” she protested, weakly, but insistently. “Yes ... well, it’s a new rule ... everyone ... it applies to everyone now going forward.

With a bit of a pout, but nevertheless complying, Cyndi sat down, taking another solid drink of her wine cooler,

Cyndi spoke up, ready for her dare, “Bree, pretend you are in love with Amber, and make out with her for a minute, including open mouth kissing!” she was proud that she worded it more clearly this time.

Bree protested, “That’s way too harsh ... I can’t like ... make out with her!” she lied, determined to keep this game going in the direction she and Amber wanted, not letting Cyndi derail anything.

Amber piped up and agreed...”Too much...” so Cyndi was unable to get consensus from the other players that the dare was good.

“Forfeit now ... you asked too much so you must pay a forfeit.” Amber explained, making up the rule on the spot...”And Bree gets to pick the forfeit ... though at least one other has to agree that it’s a fair forfeit.”

“Hmmmm” Bree thought, tapping her finger against her lips and playing it up a bit. “Forfeit is -- the panty removal is permanent...”. Amber quickly nodding, and even Robin shrugging, Cyndi realized that she was on the short end of the stick, again.

“Fine!” she huffed, though, not that upset, it was all in the spirit of the game after all.

Robin woke up from her reverie, realizing it was her turn. Thinking a moment, she said “Bree, remove your shirt and bra, and, go upstairs, sneak quietly up to my brothers door, and hang your bra on the handle, leaving it there until your next turn.”

Amber started to protest, but Bree shook her head quickly, not bothered at all. “Oh ... sure! ... Easy...” she said, removing her shirt, tossing it aside, and unclasping her pale lavender bra, letting her small, almost boyish breasts spring free, her nipples already hard as if it did not take exposure for them to perk up.

Standing up she added “Sneaking is the fun part ... now ... everyone be quiet too ... no making noise to have him come investigate!” With that, she left, striding across the room clad only in her panties, her shirt left behind, and her bra held in her hand.

Returning a moment later, sans bra, she said “See ... easy ... Now ... whose turn is it ... oh ... Amber again ... goodie...”. Sitting back down, not bothering to grab her shirt, well aware of the rule, she waited, drinking slowly as she looked around the room at the naked and ½ naked girls.

Amber paused for a moment, as she looked between Cyndi and Robin, trying to decide who to use her next dare on and then her eyes finally settled on their hostess. “Robin I dare you to lean backwards against the couch, spread your legs and slide one of your index finger’s into your pussy and move it in and out slowly for one minute.” Bree glanced at Amber for a second for that one was a rather tall order.

Chances were if all the girls were sober that dare wouldn’t have gone over, but they weren’t and so the die was cast. If an objection had been made, both Amber and Bree would of course have agreed that it was a fair dare, and Cyndi was too distracted thinking what she was going to dare to get even, so she wasn’t paying enough attention to come to her friends rescue. It almost seemed it had become Robin and Cyndi versus Bree and Amber. So caught off guard by the request she completely forgot that she could have gone to the kitchen to put her shirt back on, so she remained naked.

Robin knew she could always chicken out and refuse, and lose a piece of clothing, even though she wasn’t wearing any at the moment. However losing clothing wasn’t the real reason she didn’t want to just say no. So far no one else had chickened out and she didn’t want to be the first for that would just get her teased even more.

If it was the daringness due to the alcohol, or the fact that she got so warm and bothered whenever she caught Amber or Bree, even Cyndi looking at her, Robin decided to go along ... maybe it was a bit reckless ... but ... it would solve one little problem ... no one would fault her for being damp and sticky now ... she’d have a good excuse.

Noticing that Cyndi was hardly paying attention, but the other two girls were looking at her expectantly, Robin moved over next to the couch, leaned back, and slowly lowered her hand to her thigh, sliding it between them, and drawing it slowly up along her damp slit.

“I’ll use the stopwatch on my phone” Amber said pulling out her phone and getting to the stop watch function and at the same time she got the video function ready to go as well. “Ok you can start ... remember one minute so don’t stop until I tell you” Amber explained. It seemed like only now that Cyndi realized what was happening... “What is she ... no that’s too much” Cyndi said realization finally coming to her. “Too late, you should have objected when we had our vote, but you didn’t “ Bree said. They hadn’t had a formal vote or anything but she was still sticking to this. Cyndi opened her mouth to reply but nothing came out for her brain drew a blank. With that little matter resolved Amber and Bree returned their attention to Robin.

Continuing, seeing the two of them watching, Robin bit her lip pensively, as she worked the lubrication over her sensitive skin, jumping a bit as she hit against her clit, before sliding her finger down, and slowly inserting it inside of herself. Cheeks flushed, she began to move her hand, not stopping even when Cyndi started to protest the dare. Just like with her sister, there was something so powerful about this feeling, she just wanted more of it. For a moment, she worried about her brother coming down and seeing this, but she trusted him, and she let herself relax, concentrating on the warm feeling she was getting ... though ... she was not really going to ... you know ... cum or anything...

As Robin began Amber started to record and then quickly switched to the stop watch and as soon as her finger started to slip inside of herself, she hit the start button and the numbers quickly started to spiral upwards. The two girl’s watched with small smiles on their faces as they actually kind of tricked one of their friends to masturbate right in front of them and they were recording it, though the victim didn’t know that. Amber kept the phone in front of her and glanced down at the time every so often to check. From this vantage point, only Amber and Bree could see the time, and Bree got a little grin when she saw it hit one minute and yet Amber didn’t say anything. Even Cyndi was watching her young friend play with herself, though she was blushing furiously, embarrassed for her friend though she couldn’t look away.

The time seemed to stretch out, not that Robin minded, and when they finally called time, she was almost reluctant to stop. Pulling her fingers away, she ran them quickly once over, pushing against her clit with a little moan, before pulling her knees up and together, hiding her swollen, wet, open lips from everyone’s gaze.

Amber noticed of course, and leaning over to whisper to Bree, it was obvious that she was making sure Bree was well aware of how revved up Robin was getting. Shy little Robin...

It was Bree’s turn but, before she said anything, she got up and walked into the kitchen to get the last four coolers, that was a total of three per girl. When she returned Cyndi said she hadn’t finished her second one yet and Amber told her to chug it already. Not really happy about it she nevertheless complied. Cyndi really wasn’t looking forward to seeing what Bree going to do to her. Bree sat back down and distributed the last of the bottles. “My Turn” she said and turned to at Cyndi.

“Cyndi, I want you to put your finger into Robin’s pussy for one minute, and like she just did to herself, you have to move it in and out”. Unlike Robin, Cyndi wasn’t really all that concerned about getting a little teasing so she came out with a flat “No”. Amber and Bree had to resort to the most vile of teenage manipulative techniques, peer pressure.

“Come on Cyn this is all harmless fun”. “Maybe next time we shouldn’t invite you to come along”. “You’re just being chicken, it isn’t dangerous or anything”.

Amber And Bree were rather relentless to the girl, verbally twisting her arm. No one even asked Robin if she was ok with this.

Finally Cyndi shouted “Alright Alright” forgetting that they should keep it down lest Jax come down to see what the ruckus was. With a glare at the two girls she moved closer to Robin who made it easier for her friend by spreading her legs. With slow hesitating movements she moved her extended finger closer but couldn’t bring herself to put it inside. With a huff of annoyance Bree leaned forwards, grabbed Cyndi by the writ and pushed her finger inside. Amber had her phone out once more, “one minute” and with a grin she once again hit the record button. Being a little upset Cyndi was being a little faster and rougher with Robin then she had been to herself As she moved her finger in and out, she became quite aware just how wet her friend was, almost as if she was enjoying this.

Not paying as much attention to the room as earlier, Robin had taken the cooler from Bree when she came back, barely registering that Bree was still only wearing panties, her own naked form still leant back against the couch, though her knees were drawn up, hiding herself a bit. She never even noticed Cyndi chugging her drink, but when Bree pushed against her knees, and Cyndi’s hand crept up between them, she became a bit more aware of things, though, being in a happy glow place, the touch of her friends was not shocking. Heck her brother touches her after a shower, and her sister showed her all sorts of things, she thought idly.

When Cyndi’s fingers started probing into her, the slick sounds of the fingers moving in and out audible to everyone in the room, Robin could not help but move to make access as easy as possible. She remembered how her sister made her feel, and though this was much different, the fact that another girl wanted to touch her private place made a lot of sense ... they were such ... fun ... places. Closing her eyes and enjoying the sensation, she actually had to fight to not call out too much in enjoyment, though a few gasps and a moaning ‘mmmm’ did escape her mouth ... she could not help it ... it ... felt ... good...

This time Amber kept it going for almost two minutes before she called a stop ... she now had soooo much blackmail material on her friends.

As before, it was disappointing to Robin when the fingering stopped, though it made it easier to not totally embarrass herself by calling out loudly or eventually doing what she did with her sister. She was much more aroused, and unselfconscious, and this time did not bother to close her legs, laying there looking quite ... ripe.

Cyndi moved back over to her spot and she had a malicious grin on her face when she said “My turn. Bree stick your finger in Amber’s pussy”. Bree had expected something like that so she already had her answer ready. “No repeats.” “She’s right, no repeats, another forfeit” Amber said with a grin. “She gets to go again” Amber said pointing to Bree. “The finger that was just inside Robin, clean it off with your mouth ... suck on it.”

Cyndi slowly put the finger in her mouth, worried about the taste, but sighed when she realized it was not that bad, She was still mad that they seemed to keep making her dares not work out, and it seemed that only Robin and her had to do very much, still, she had to admit to herself, feeling how wet Robin was had started to make her own body react ... not that she would tell them that of course. She was lost in her thoughts for so long that she did not realize how long, and how thoroughly, she sucked her fingers clean.

Amber finally got Robin’s attention, smirking a bit, telling her it was her turn. Robin shook her head, looking at Cyndi, noticing her sucking on her fingers. Blushing a tad, realizing that she was tasting her, Robin had not really thought Cyndi was into girls that much, but, ok then, she was definitely not going to complain.

Looking around, noticing a mixture of clothed and not clothed girls, Robin tried to decide on her dare. Not wanting to remind Bree that she can go get her bra and get redressed, as she sorta liked looking at her that way, she decided, “Amber ... um ... do a backstand for one minute ... naked” Compared to what had just been done with her, she knew that no one could really complain.

Amber looked at Bree, and shrugged her shoulders, “And I can get dressed again after, right?” she said to the room, as she stood up, removing her shirt, laying it to the side as she stood there in her panties and bra. Deftly unhooking her bra, her full breasts, much firmer and larger than any of the other girls, sprang free, and barely sagged as she bent over removing her panties.

With slow, careful movements, Amber got down on the ground, and putting her hands behind her, slowly worked herself up into an arched shape, her breasts lengthening and thinning out over her stretched chest, her bare sex stark in the light, exposed as her thighs spread to keep balance. Bree actually had the best view, and she commented to that effect. “Oh ... working out hmmm ... I can see how ... hard that might be...” she said, referencing the hardening nipples on her friend’s chest.

After something more close to a minute this time, Robin called time, and Amber settled back to the floor, resting a moment, before grabbing her shirt and panties, tossing her bra to the side, near her bag.

Taking another drink, she motioned to everyone “Drink up ... this is the last of em...”. Waiting a moment as Cyndi drank most of hers, and Robin and Bree almost finished theirs, Amber sat up. “So ... Cyndi ... do you know what oral sex is??” she asked, Bree smiling, knowing full well where this was going.

“Uh ... sure ... of course ... why?” Cyndi answered.

“Good ... then you can give us a demonstration ... on me...” she said ... moving herself to lie back on a pillow, dispensing with getting redressed at the moment.

“But ... you can’t ... I mean ... Robin isn’t that too much?”

Bree held up the phone and began to play the video of Cyndi’s fingers inside of Robin ... and a shakier one of her licking her fingers off.

“I think you will just do as we say ... hmmm ... unless you want Jax to see this ... or your Mom!” Bree said, coming forward, on her hands and knees and glaring at the frightened Cyndi. “Besides ... think of it as educational!”

Caught, doomed, though secretly not as opposed as she would want everyone to think, the horny girl finally acceded to Amber’s demand/dare, and began to move towards her waiting thighs.

Bree piped up...”Wait ... you should be completely naked for this ... strip first ... give me your clothes, I will keep them safe...”

Beaten, Cyndi simply knelt up, and removing her shirt and bra, handed them to Bree, first grabbing up her panties from where she’d removed them earlier. As she removed her bra, her pale white breasts stood out, pink nipples hard and very long, almost an inch ... and standing very erect.

“Good girl ... I don’t think you are all that upset though ... your nipples are giving you away” Bree told her as she piled the confiscated clothes behind her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.