Robin's Loving Family - Cover

Robin's Loving Family

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 3: Jax Returns, and a Party Is Planned

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Jax Returns, and a Party Is Planned - Robin lived at home with her sister and parents, until they had to leave for a long trip, bringing her brother home to watch over and take care of them. Jax had plenty of new rules for the family, and as he molded them to his liking, Robin would find herself in many new and embarrassing situations. This story was written, and is still being written, over the last ten months in concert with a very talented writer in another medium. Jax. Blame him :)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex  

The morning inspection to ensure she was not wearing panties was almost perfunctory and Robin was finding it a bit more thrilling to walk around commando at school ... knowing that she had a secret ... and it was mostly fun ... though she still was pretty paranoid when she had to take the stairs ... her skirt was always feeling like it was shorter than it was supposed to be.

Robin hoped that she could have a sleepover this weekend, as she needed to tell her friends some of what she had seen with her sister so she could explain why they did not have a party while Jax was away ... maybe then they’d understand ... or ... even be cool with it ... who knows ... then she’d just have to work on Samantha ... In any event, the day went by without incident, though during lunch she was oddly tempted to flash one of her friends, just to see what they’d do ... deciding it was better to leave that until after a sleepover, she simply ‘thought’ about it, and rather enjoyed the feeling.

Jax was right on time to collect his sister. He had a big smile for her as she climbed into the car and he leaned over and reached out to give her a one armed hug. “So how was school?” he asked and after that he spent the rest of the way home telling her what happened to him on his trip.

When they got home sent her to do her homework while he got started on dinner. About 20 minutes later he came into her room and sat on the side of her bed. “We need to have a talk” he said and he made sure he had her undivided attention. “Samantha called me earlier today and she told me what you, she and Kyle did in the bathroom and I have to say I am really proud of you” he said with a big smile. “I know that situation must have seemed very awkward but what your sister taught you is important. Make sure you listen to her in regards to things like this in the future, ok?” He said getting to his feet to give his sister a hug and even gave her a quick peck on her lips... “Dinner should be ready in about 30 minutes.” He said as he turned to exit the room.

Seeing Jax, after him being gone a few days, was actually nice, and after they got home, and Robin was doing her homework, she smiled as he came in to ‘talk’. Nodding her head, eyes big, she realized that Samantha and told him about the shower stuff ... but rather than her being in trouble ... he was praising her. Trying a smile, she said simply, “Well ... good ... I was not sure she was telling the whole truth ... she can be rather ... wild ... but if you say so ... well ... I’m glad I did right then ... and I will be sure and listen to her...” Sensing he was in a good mood, she quickly asked him about having a sleepover, no more than 3 of her friends, not a ‘big fancy party... ‘.”Oh please ... it would be fun, and you’ll never even know we were here if you wanted quiet!”

Jax thought for a few seconds considering her request... “Well I am not saying yes, but then again I’m not saying no. I need to talk to your sister first because...” his words stopped as noise filled the room. This was a sound that Robin had come very familiar with over the last couple of days, it was the sound of sex ... well it was the sound of ‘Kyle and Samantha’ sex... “As you can hear I have allowed Kyle and Sam to spend more time together. Though I think I am going to have to ask them to keep it down to a low roar. Maybe I can convince those two to head someplace else on Friday or Saturday night, then you could have your friends over. We will have to see. Though you could ask them yourself.”

As Jax explained that the sleepover MIGHT be possible, Robin felt a giddy rush of excitement, tempered a bit by the realization that Samantha would have to agree as well, but she was sure that she could convince her ... had she not been being nice to them while Jax was gone??

Robin’s mind was filled with how she was going to try and share some of the fun things that had happened to her recently, though she was still not sure EXACTLY how much to share ... but the fact that she had actually touched a boy’s penis was sure to be the highlight of the evening - she just would have to hide the exact details...

With that Jax left her room to go finish dinner. On his way into the kitchen he did walk into Samantha’s room and ask them to keep it down. They complied with the wishes and for the most part things quieted down, except it seemed when someone was climaxing and those loud moans only lasted a few seconds.

Popping downstairs to eat with Jax, Robin looked at him or vice versa, from time to time as Samantha made a particularly loud screech, Robin still blushing a bit as she thought about what was going on, but seeing the ‘normal’ look on her brother’s face, perhaps even an approving one, she began to relax a bit. She’d never really known that much about sex, and it seemed, in the last couple weeks, going from completely clueless, to, well, peeking on her sister ... things had really gotten different.

“I still am not quite used to just how ... brazen and unshy Samantha is ... I always thought girls were supposed to be ... you know ... demure ... or something...” she said as the silence descended after what was likely another satisfying climax.

As the two lovers popped into the room to grab some food, Robin noted that they were dressed, instead of naked like yesterday, and was going to say something, before catching a look from Samantha and deciding to keep quiet ... that should help her agree ... right? She thought to herself, picking up her plate and carrying it to the sink.

Jax left shortly after that to answer a call, and Robin quickly piped up --”So ... um ... I wanted to have some friends over Friday ... so if you could either, you know ... tone it down or go to Kyle’s ... um ... that would be good ... not sure they are ready for how ... vocal you are!” she ended with a bit of a blush, her eyes glancing downward as she imagined that scene.

Samantha and Kyle looked at each other as they try to reach a silent agreement. Then Sam’s face lit up as she got an idea, oddly this was the same look she had when she made the deal to keep the picture secret and as Jax hadn’t said anything about it the picture, Robin assumed she had never told Jax about her mistake. “First, to answer your question, yes, Kyle and I can make ourselves scarce on Friday night so you can have your friends over.” She paused for a moment, before continuing.

“But besides that, you were taught a little yesterday how a boy’s body works and what they need. I think it is time for you to learn how to give a guy even better pleasure ... it’s called oral sex ... a blowjob.” Just as Samantha quit speaking Jax walked back in. “Hey bro, I was just telling our little sister that I thought it was time for her to learn how to give a boy a blowjob.” Jax didn’t respond right away but then he smiled “I think that actually is a good idea. How about it Robin?”

It seemed Sam wanted to get started as soon as dinner was over, Jax even offered to do the dishes for Robin, shooing them out of the kitchen, as if he was eager for them to get to it. The older sister led Robin to her room and Kyle followed, eager, if a bit unsure what his girl was up to. Once in her room, they both took off their robes showing that they were completely naked underneath.

“Ok first off some guys don’t mind teaching their girl’s how to give head, but by far most would like to have their girl to know the very basics. A guy could teach you, but all he could say was if it felt good, much better to have another girl show you. We could use a dildo or something ... I have a few of those, but using a live guy is much better. “ Kyle of course agreed with that and he went over to a chair and sat down. When he had taken his robe off his member had been mostly flaccid, but seeing his girlfriend’s naked body and the knowledge that he was about to get sucked off by her sister was more than enough to get him fully erect.

Samantha brought her sister to kneel down alongside her, between his outstretched legs. The boy’s cock right in front of her. “Now for a guy I would say about 40 percent of the enjoyment is psychological, so you kind of have to put a little show on for them, like this.” She took her boyfriend’s cock in hand and very slowly slid her tongue along the underside of his cock, and twirled her tongue along the tip at the end. “See that, now you try.” Kyle just waited patiently, he figured he would be flooding Robin’s mouth in short order. “You may notice it smells different this time then last time. That smell is my pussy as we fucked just a short time ago. If you don’t like it I suggest you get used to it for guys will sometimes want to be sucked off after they fuck you, or you will want more and using your mouth is the best way to get them ready to go again.”

As soon as Robin had seen that glint in her sister’s eye, she had gotten nervous, but also excited at the same time. And now, finding herself, not 15 minutes later, on her knees, with her mouth over the head of Kyle’s cock, well, she was resolved to somehow keep control of things, but her sister seemed intent on teaching her everything.

“We’re going to have to keep this course kind of short, we don’t want him to get blue balls do we? Now there are three basic kinds of blowjobs. One where the girl just uses her mouth” keeping her hands to herself she wrapped her lips around the head of her boyfriends cock and bobbed up and down a few times. “Next is the most common where you using your hand and mouth at the same time.” The girl reached out and took her boyfriend’s tool by the root and then going back down on him she used her hand and mouth in time with one another. “Now this last one is a bit different and I will demonstrate it but we won’t be teaching it to you yet. This is where the boy holds onto your head and basically face fucks you.” With that Kyle rose to his feet and put his hands on either side of Samantha’s head and as soon as the girl opened her mouth he ramped it in deep. The older sister made a coughing sound as she gagged on it and her body jerked but she didn’t try to stop him as he did it three more times before sitting back down.

Sam had to take a few moments to collect herself after gagging on his cock a few times ... that act got her instantly wet and wanting more, though it was a bit ‘rough’. “Ok now it’s your turn. Let’s start with the second one. Wrap your hand around the base of his cock and put the head in your mouth and start to move them both. Don’t let him feel your teeth, guys hate that.” Samantha placed one hand on Robin’s wrist and the other on the back of her head to guide her to the correct rhythm and when she got it the reaction was imitate from Kyle... “oh ya, just like that” he said with a moan.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.