Step-Daughter's Sex Slaves - Cover

Step-Daughter's Sex Slaves

Copyright© 2017 by Wyden Long

Chapter 3

Here I stood, in front of my teenage stepdaughter, with her mother holding my pride and joy, which was becoming more prideful and more joyful by the second. My heart swelled in my chest as I watched Jazz’ eyes get bigger and bigger, in tune with what I was doing.

Soon, Jill had me at full mast and was watching her daughter’s astonished face as she slowly jacked what little loose skin was left. Thankfully, I had not been subjected to what I consider to be a barbaric practice when I was a child, and my foreskin is intact. It means that I don’t need any lubricant when being stroked, whether the stroking is self-administered or performed by a volunteer, which is my definite preference.

In fact, the excitement of the situation had me very close to the edge of that great precipice we all long for, with very little stroking. “Ease off, just a bit, Honey. I want to enjoy this a bit longer.”

“What does he mean, Mom?”

“Haven’t you had sex ed in school, Dear?”

“Yes, but the penis pictures they showed were all smaller and hanging down. There wasn’t anybody playing with them in the pictures, either. Why does he want you to slow down?”

“They did tell you about sperm, didn’t they?”

“Yeah, but not how to make it come out. Is that what you are doing?”

“Yes, it is. That’s why we call it ‘cum’, because it feels like your whole body is coming out the hole when the sperm comes out”, I told her.

“See how big it is now, Hon?”

“Gosh, Mom. Do you put that whole thing in your pussy?”

“That’s the idea. That’s one of the reasons why Jake wouldn’t fuck you when you asked him to. You aren’t big enough to take something that big, yet. He didn’t want to hurt you.”

“What are the other reasons? Don’t you think I’m sexy, Jake?”

“Oh, yeah! You are super sexy. How could you not be? You look just like your mom did when she was your age, I’ll bet. She is one of the most beautiful women I know and you are going to look just like her, I think. Having another sexy woman around the house is very nice, but there are many good reasons for me not to touch you, regardless of how desirable you are.”

“You think I’m desirable?” Funny how they pick up on shit like that, huh?

“Anybody who appreciates beautiful women will think you are desirable, Babe. That’s why we have laws to protect you. Without the taboos and the laws, you wouldn’t be able to turn around without having some horny guy trying to jump your delicious bones.”

“You think my bones are delicious?” What selective hearing!

“Of course they are, Honeybunch. What we are teaching you now is how society deals with ways to protect you. There are many ways for you to get hurt.”

“Like what? I can take care of myself!”

“Show her, Jake.” Jill turned loose of my ragin’ Cajun and pushed me toward her daughter, with a wink to let me know she just wanted a practical demonstration, not an actual defloration.

I went along with her ploy, scooping Jazz up in my arms so she couldn’t flee, laying her dynamite young body across my desk, while holding one arm across her titties to keep her in place and ripping her tantalizing little thong to shreds with the other.

In less time than it took her to catch her breath, she was spread out for the slaughter, legs akimbo, with my massive prick head lodged firmly against the pink petals of her port to Paradise. <Sorry about that--got carried away.>

Jill winked at me to let me know that I had carried out her precise wishes.

“What part of ‘taking care of yourself’ are we seeing now, my darling?”

“Ar-ar-are you going to fuck me now, Jake? Won’t that thing tear me apart? Please let me up. I won’t tease you any more. I promise.”

“Don’t stop teasing me. Teasing is fun. We just wanted to show you the difference between a world that respects the feelings of others and a world where the only thing that matters is our individual desires. What if I had truly intended to rape you? I’m sure that thought passes through the mind of several people you come in contact with every day.”

“I’ll just tell them to stop.”

“Oh? Will that save you? Suppose I kept pushing in now? What would keep me from raping you?” I pulled my hips back just enough to ease the pressure from my cockhead against her lips. I could tell that she was beginning to juice and if the pressure weren’t released, I would begin sliding into her. One of the hardest things I have ever done was to pull back. Quite possibly, the only thing that saved me was the fact that her mother was standing next to us, so I just concentrated on how much I loved Jill (as well as Jazz, like a daughter) and the obvious consequences of my pushing my cock just one or two inches forward.

Jazz began wiggling her hips and humping up to me, trying to capture my dick. I don’t think this was a conscious action on her part, but I needed to find some way to defuse a situation before making a step-granddaughter.

I pulled my hips back just a bit more, to give me room to maneuver and began swiping my increasingly wet dick between the increasingly wet lips of my step-daughter’s pretty pink pussy.

When Jazz was starting to zone out and whimper, I dropped to my knees and opened my mouth as wide as possible, covering essentially all of that pretty pink pussy. It only took one flick of my tongue on her trigger to cause her to get her gun. To my surprise, I joined her. In my concentration on Jazz and providing her with what she needed, I had not noticed that Jill had dropped to the floor beside me and had taken me as deeply in her mouth as she could in that position.

This whole scene had been performed with no net and no script. I was relieved that no animals had been harmed and that it seemed that our point had been made without damage to our family unit.

I was having a bit of problem breathing, for multiple reasons. One of them was the death clamp that Jazz was throwing on my head with her tawny thighs. Her tawny arms forcing my jaws further into her pretty little pink pussy did not alleviate the pressure at all.

My wife now had been able to swing around into a beter angle, which allowed her to get my slightly shrunken spear down her throat, a position which we practiced faithfully. I’m not certain what she got out of it other than the satisfaction of hearing my grunts, moans and incoherent praise, but I sure as hell knew what I got out of it.

With sex like that available in my marriage bed, it was a lot easier to forego the imagined delights of tawny teenage thighs and a tight little teen pussy.

Sure it was. It may sound good, but man isn’t wired that way. My hormones were telling me to get off my knees and give that child-woman what she was so desperately begging for.

“Better not, Jake.”

Damn! It was so unfair that only two of the people in this household could read minds and mine was the only one vulnerable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.