The Asshole - Cover

The Asshole

Copyright© 2017 by Cyfer14

Chapter 4: Earth Federation

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Earth Federation - What happens if everything is stacked in your favor. What would you do if you can buy anything in the galaxy with all the money you have. What if your Dad is the Fleet Admiral and your Mom is one of the most brilliant scientists in human history. What if your family has the capability to influence galactic policies. What if you're gifted with the most advanced Terran warship for your first command. What would you do? This is definitely not your typical Hero wannabe story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Military   War   Science Fiction   Space  

Earth: 3087 AD

Space - the new adventure.

Humans discovered the technology to travel to other stars. They quickly spread out and colonized as far as they can go.

Humans during this time have gone though a new Era of scientific Golden age. Due to the materials and new elements that they discovered from other worlds, humans have With the ability to Terra-form new planets, humans were able to occupy new star systems that are previously deemed to be inhabitable.

Twenty years after the discovery, the technology was able to be advanced to the point where it was economically possible for people to pay for one way trips. People who wished to escape Earth’s rule started migrating to distant systems and start their own government. These governments eventually started declaring independence from the old Earth Rule. On those early days, due to the great expanse of space and the congestion problems that Earth was having, the Government did not feel the need to control everyone.

Eighty years after the great expansion, humans have their first sentient alien encounter. A colony ship with fifty thousand passengers have landed on a prospective planet and stumbled upon a nest of an Arachnoid Hive Queen. The Captain and the ship’s military contingent quickly found out that they are awfully unprepared and greatly out gunned.

The Arachnids massacred and destroyed everything. The company that owned the Colony Ship venture seek the help of the old Earth Government. In response, a hefty deal was struck with Earth’s Military Naval Command and a fleet of twenty capital warships were sent to the rescue. The planet now dubbed as Arachia. Humans later found out after years of war with the bugs that this planet is not the only one nor the main planet for the Arachnoids.

The warships sent from Earth arrived in the system. Earth’s naval military is not incompetent, They saw the footage and the carnage that the bugs did to the colony ship. They plan to bombard the planet from space and pacify the threat.

They did not expect the bugs to have their own Exo-planet capability. The twenty ship battle group found themselves under attack from thousands of bugs a hundred of meters long. The Admiral in command of the fleet quickly realized that the bugs are weak individually but due to their sheer numbers, his fleet is rapidly being annihilated.

He realized fifteen minutes into the battle that they are doomed. As a last ditch effort, he ordered the eight remaining warships to cover the three remaining scout ships they have and let them escape. They hoped to warn Earth about this threat.

A year after the incident, the Arachnoids suddenly appeared in a planet nearest Arachia. Estimated to be at least a hundred light years away. Six more planets were attacked a month after that. The Old Earth Government initially did not know nor did it respond since the planets that are being attacked belongs to a different group that declared itself independent from Earth.

Eight more planets were lost before the Government of the Janus Commonwealth contacted Earth for help.

Earth having seen what the Arachnoids are capable of, sent all the warships they have in response. Even with all that military power, they knew what they’re up against. They reached out to all other human Governments and Factions. They sent envoys and ambassadors to spread the dangers and the need for the cooperation of all humans.

It took five years and two hundred planets gone. More than three billion humans have to perish to finally convince all groups to help each other.

It was a bloody war, but eventually human ingenuity started to create ways to counter the bugs. They learn and use their superior technology to stop the advance and started pushing back.

It took another ten years before Humans learned about the location of the Arachnoids home planet. Another ten more years were needed to completely destroy the threat.

The Terran Ascendancy was formed a year after their victory.

Thousands of other sentient alien species were discovered since then. A few wars were started after that.

The Terran Ascendancy started by being ruled by a hundred and fifty council members. They are the Rulers of the Governments who wield the largest power and territory inside the Federation. Other human factions or groups were associated to one of these super powers one way or another. Factions usually aligned themselves to the councilor who had the same policies or views as they are.

The council made and enforced the rules for the first two hundred years of its existence. Eventually other nations started getting stronger as well and wielded power themselves. Due to this, a proposal to convert the The Terran Ascendancy rule to that of a more democratic Government.

Hence the birth of the Earth Federation.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.