The Asshole
Chapter 3: The Scientist

Copyright© 2017 by Cyfer14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Scientist - What happens if everything is stacked in your favor. What would you do if you can buy anything in the galaxy with all the money you have. What if your Dad is the Fleet Admiral and your Mom is one of the most brilliant scientists in human history. What if your family has the capability to influence galactic policies. What if you're gifted with the most advanced Terran warship for your first command. What would you do? This is definitely not your typical Hero wannabe story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Military   War   Science Fiction   Space  

Wulfe Corporate Planet - Irkalla: 5765 AD
Class V - Military Bunker - 5 miles below the surface
Wulfe Secret Facility - Section 51
AI - Research and Development - Project A.I.D.O.K.
Aurora Taylor Wulfe - Chief Scientist and Director of Wulfe Science and Research Department.

“Good morning Director. I’m happy to report that our latest experiment was successful. The subjects are fully sentient now and they are still bound to the Hive Cortex.”

“This is remarkable, Doctor. This is way beyond our expectations.”

“I know Ma’am! Our team is very excited after we found out about the results, they were all shocked after we gathered the test data.”

“After spending years on this project, I understand where they’re coming from.”

“The research we did about Quantum Matrix was the pivotal point in this breakthrough.”

“We now have a fully functional Hive attack capability, and we’re way ahead of schedule. We’re gonna start producing more of the drones now. With the production capabilities of this facility, I can see that can start installing this to one of our test carriers in a month or two, your project schedule gives us some leeway anyway.”

“That should fulfill the requirements you’ve set to my team about this project. Let me tell you Director, you’re a very hard task master to please.”

“Considering that we have to capture and subjugate a whole planet full of Arachnoid to get this far. Yes! My expectations for this project are very high indeed. I have to admit though that the information we gained there is invaluable.”

“Studying how their Brood Queen maintains her control over her army is very important. Duplicating its effect on drones is definitely not easy.”

“We have to spend a lot of money for Earth Federation to sanction that attack. Making it look like they attack us first also took a lot of effort.”

“The Quantum Matrix technology, who would have thought that the research we made for getting rid of Autism can also be applied here.”

“It was listed as one of the possible application when it was originally proposed to the Science Council.”

“Right! Too bad that the person who made the proposal mysteriously disappeared along with his whole family. I wonder where they are now.”

“That was such a waste! That man had a brilliant mind. We tried to offer him everything that he desired. We tried to persuade him to work for us but he steadfastly refused. When he made his initial findings public, he forced my hand. We have to act.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.