The Asshole - Cover

The Asshole

Copyright© 2017 by Cyfer14

Chapter 2: The Admiral

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Admiral - What happens if everything is stacked in your favor. What would you do if you can buy anything in the galaxy with all the money you have. What if your Dad is the Fleet Admiral and your Mom is one of the most brilliant scientists in human history. What if your family has the capability to influence galactic policies. What if you're gifted with the most advanced Terran warship for your first command. What would you do? This is definitely not your typical Hero wannabe story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Military   War   Science Fiction   Space  

One month earlier.
Earth Federation 3rd Fleet Battle Group - Border combat along the Ba’set border.
Super Dreadnought Class - Hades
Flagship 3rd Fleet Admiral
Jack Elliot Wulfe - Earth Federation Fleet Admiral

“Captain, Status report.”

“Admiral! We lost three Destroyers, the Destier, Fallon and Nottingham. Also, two of our Heavy Cruisers, the Gomorrah and the Sheridan are in critical condition, they will need major repairs Sir.”

“Issue orders to the two Cruisers to fall back and meet with the Repair Auxiliary ship Tabitha at the rear of our blockade. Once they’re stable get them back to Hellios Prime to continue their repairs there.”

“Issuing the orders now Sir! Overall Fleet condition is still in good. 90% of our ships is still in Green status Sir. The fleet reinforcement from Mars is expected to arrive tomorrow at 0700 fleet time.”

“Good! Whoever is commanding that Ba’set fleet is getting smarter. We have the numbers and technological superiority here but they are starting to employ some strategies that take advantage of their ships specialty.”

“Indeed, we have observed those changes lately Sir. You’re orders to change our left flank’s formation was very timely. Shifting two of our drone Carriers into that area saved a lot of of our men.”

“Our Carrier’s drones can evade and swarm those big Ba’set ships. It is the best counter for their deflection shields, the drones can just pass through the shields and release their weapons in extreme close range.”

“Wulfe drones MX11. Marvel of technology. I understand that your wife headed the research for that. Good thing she did. We would be in a lot more trouble if that tech did not reach our production line in time.”

Along with the Admiral’s Personal Assistant, they left the bridge and walked back to the Admiral’s quarters. Its the most luxurious room in the whole ship, in fact its the most luxurious room in any Earth Federation Naval ship. The only ones who comes even close to it are the ships deliberately used for the Chancellor or for the Earth Federation Senate and other dignitaries.

“The Earth Federation Government has been at odds with the Feline Monarchy for a few years now. Skirmishes between our two forces have been escalating since their old Matriarch died. The Admiralty simply focused our research towards effective ways in neutralizing those cats.”

“Too bad they only have males on those ships. Due to their forced military conscription, their military personnel only consist of male cats.”

“I know, the females are indeed perfect for fucking. I got 50 of those cats in my personal collection. They’re from high society ones too, they’re on one of my private planets. I use them whenever I feel stressed out or if I want to vent out some of my pent up sexual frustrations. My wife is not always agreeable. She has her own priorities.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.