The Asshole - Cover

The Asshole

Copyright© 2017 by Cyfer14

Chapter 1: The CEO

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: The CEO - What happens if everything is stacked in your favor. What would you do if you can buy anything in the galaxy with all the money you have. What if your Dad is the Fleet Admiral and your Mom is one of the most brilliant scientists in human history. What if your family has the capability to influence galactic policies. What if you're gifted with the most advanced Terran warship for your first command. What would you do? This is definitely not your typical Hero wannabe story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Military   War   Science Fiction   Space  

High Orbit above Jupiter - Sol System.
Super Structure - Goliath Orbital Station.
Wulfe Corporate Headquarters.
Lucius Arthur Wulfe - CEO

“So your boy is done with his stint with the Medusa. I heard that cruiser was tasked to protect a paradise planet for 6 months, odd thing that the planet is smack deep inside the Earth Federation territory.”

“Yes, that was his mom’s doing. It was supposed to be his birthday bash or something.”

“Crazy bugger spent the whole time chasing scantily clad females in the beach, female officers who were supposed to be in the same class as him. Funny that he’s the only guy in a 100 personnel class, huh.”

“Don’t look at me like that. I merely told Chancellor Palpitine in passing that his godson is about to graduate this year. I didn’t know that he’ll make some arrangements with the school Governor.”

“Yeah, I heard that he was put on a fast track there. Senator Felix told me that John was being groomed by the Director himself.”

“Yes. I got a call from the Royal Naval School Director, I was assured that he has been given the highest marks and was publicly awarded with all the citations that they can give.”

“Good to know, we cant have our golden boy ranked among the regular peons now, right.” He said chuckling.

“No, we surely cant have that.”

“Did you show him his new toy already? I’m curious about what he’ll do with it. That’s one powerful piece of ship right there.”

“No, not yet. I was told that he just landed. Should be here in a few minutes.”

“Alright, call me again and let me know. I wanna know what he’ll think about that new Nova Lances that we installed on that thing.”

“I’ll ask him to call you, I need to leave tomorrow anyways. I need to stretch Hades’s legs. Her old bones might break by staying in one spot for too long.”

Reaching over to his console he closed his video call with his brother.

Glad to know that their little project is going as planned. He turned his attention towards the 3 ladies on the bed.

“So Ms. Natsumi, have you made up your mind? Where would you like my cock? I personally prefer you ass but since we lost a major deal due to your mouth, I think its more fitting that you use it right?”

Two of the ladies were dressed with a leather thongs and corsage with their magnificent breasts proudly exposed. They each held a leather string attached to the neck of the sobbing girl in the middle.

The little Asian looked terrified. She’s hog tied and has a red ball gag on. She’s been trying to struggle against her bonds for the last 6 hours. She was in her new apartment high up in the new posh tower in the new uptown area. She was privately celebrating her new promotion with a glass of wine when someone breached her front door and shot her with a stun laser.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.