Coming Out - Cover

Coming Out

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 6

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6 - David Morgan thought that he had a great family life, including a wife of twenty years and two wonderful children. Then came the day that his teenage son Curtis came out of the closet and all hell broke loose.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

“You know, at this point, the interview’s practically a formality. You’re okay with sleeping with the boss, right?” I teased Sarah, as she snuggled up closer with me and kissed me repeatedly on my lips.

“We’re not still talking about your office job, are we? I mean, I wouldn’t mind the job, don’t get me wrong, I would certainly accept it, unfair as it might be to others. Trust me, this isn’t going to be a #MeToo deal at all. You want to grope me at work, do it as much as you want, though we might want to be discreet, of course. Still, the main job for me is that of girlfriend and future wife and stepmother to your two brats here. Speaking of which, I doubt that they’ll snitch,” Sarah giggled as she began feeding me a third slice of pepperoni pizza by hand.

“Snitch about what? By the way, we went out of habit. We forgot that you were kosher,” Curtis apologized to Sarah, even as Steph began popping his dick into her own mouth.

“Oh, chill! It’s my first time eating pepperoni, but I think that I can leave the whole kosher thing behind, at least for pizza. Pepperoni’s not bad at all. Next step, trying a bacon cheeseburger or a medium steak,” Sarah told them before she started sucking my cock again.

“Or some popcorn shrimp,” I winked at her, as she slid her tongue along the length of my prick.

“Or lobster or crab, been thinking of those, anyway,” Sarah confessed, rolling my cock around in her mouth before swapping places with Steph.

“Mmmm ... Daddy, this dick ... I love it!” my daughter told me as she kept sucking me for the sheer pleasure of it and Sarah took her place blowing Curtis.

“Damn it, baby girl, if this keeps up, I’ll cum too fast!” I warned my daughter, who laughed as she straddled me and took me inside her twat for a few minutes cowgirl-style.

Sarah did the same for Curtis as well, but this didn’t last, as we still intended for her to get my cum inside her snatch next. The swap that followed now had my dick buried in Sarah’s pussy, while my son filled Steph out with his pulsing prick. I then felt Sarah squeeze my cock like a vise more than once, just enough to tease me before she backed off and kept me from cumming too fast. Some guys might be upset, but I knew what she was doing. My intended wanted to draw out the pleasure a bit longer, as shown by the way that Steph and she switched yet again.

“Don’t worry, Daddy ... Sarah and I just want to milk this for all we can, both of you guys. We want nice, big, fat loads of cum from each of you inside us. The longer we can make you last without cumming yet, the bigger the eruption, right?” Steph encouraged me as she bounced up and down on my dick, making me groan just as Curtis did from Sarah doing the same to him.

Just when I was in danger of spilling my load once again inside my teenage daughter, she swapped one last time with Sarah and we went several, wonderful strokes together with me inside her. My fiancee definitely knew how to drag things out in a deliciously ardent and languorous fashion, just as Steph did with her brother. Both ladies milked us guys very well indeed, drawing out the fun for as long as they possibly could, letting us feel the exquisite pleasure of being inside their wet, warm holes until they creamed themselves.

“Alright, honey, come inside me, please!” Sarah encouraged me, just as Steph did to Curtis, telling him to “fill me up, bro!”

Curtis came only seconds before I did, both of us being rather close by this point. Sarah slumped on top of me, while Steph did for Curtis. The heaving breasts that waved in our faces didn’t hurt with the push to unload, either. My seed leaked out of my new girlfriend, while my son’s did the same with my daughter. My fingers stroked Sarah’s curls, enjoying her fine, soft, ginger tresses in my hands. She was Curtis’s and Steph’s lover, too, but she was definitely my girl. I was very much in love now. How could I not be, with a young woman like this?

These were my thoughts as we all dozed off for the night. That none of us bothered to shower after sex was both exhaustion and the desire to keep the sweat of the coupling on our flesh, along with other fluids. We revelled in the evidence of our passion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.