Coming Out - Cover

Coming Out

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 5

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - David Morgan thought that he had a great family life, including a wife of twenty years and two wonderful children. Then came the day that his teenage son Curtis came out of the closet and all hell broke loose.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

The matinee was rather fun, to say the least, even if it was hard (pun intended) to focus on the movie with Sarah Weiss so brazenly getting fresh and frisky with me. She stuck her tongue in my mouth several times and made out with me like it was the greatest thing ever. What was more, Curtis and Stephanie weren’t shy, either. Since hardly anyone knew us, especially in the dark, they just acted like a traditional boyfriend and girlfriend couple, making out like bandits. The fact that the four of us knew that they were boyfriend and girlfriend didn’t exactly help me avoid serious stimulation from seeing them lock lips that way.

When intermission hit, I wasn’t able to hold back very long and excused myself to go to the men’s room to try to get my cock more comfortable in its textile captivity. I also figured that, away from all of these external stimuli, I might not come on myself too soon. Not watching my twins play tonsil hockey had to help with this cause, right? I didn’t count on Sarah Weiss joining me in the men’s room stall and bending over. She was hungry and it wasn’t for a meal.

“Sarah ... here? Now?” I asked with astonishment, as she bared her bottom, knowing its effect on me very well indeed.

“Yes, honey ... here! Take me now, please! I can’t wait any longer! I want this cock inside my twat, putting your seed in my womb and giving the twins a baby brother or sister! I want you to be the father! I’ll tell you a secret. I’m not on the Pill and I’ve been off it since yesterday. I should be freshly fertile, Daddy. Come on, baby, give it to me, please! Knock ... me ... up!” Sarah leveled with me a bit more, even as I slid my cock into her warm and wet snatch.

The thought of my swimmers going in and chasing Sarah’s eggs was definitely one to raise my blood pressure and body temperature, to say the least. I knew that there was also a chance that Curtis could knock her up later, but for now, it was best to play along and pretend that it was definitely me about to put my bun in Sarah’s oven. In a way, it was exciting to imagine the two sources of sperm competing, mine and my son’s, inside my fiancee’s body, but I focused on doing my part to fill her up with my spawn. That was quite arousing in itself, thank you very much.

Sarah definitely did her level best to get me closer to the brink, more than once, holding onto the handrail in the stall and taking me deeper on each stroke. Every pushback by her sexy hips and buttocks just made things worse for me, as I worked to bring her pleasure before I came. It turned out, rather quickly, that I didn’t have to worry too much on that front, as she was already so aroused and excited to be getting it on in a bathroom stall in a public theater that she was halfway to her climax. My sweet, saucy Jewish-American Princess worked her body to respond to her growing hunger for my dick.

“Oh, God ... oh, damn it! Take me ... use me ... I want more of this cock! More, please!” Sarah openly beseeched me, her voice pleading and needy as I thrust some more and bottomed out inside her twat.

I exploded inside Sarah just as she creamed herself on my prick, splattering me with her juices, though I stayed bathed in them for a bit, enjoying the warmth and slickness of her cunt. I kissed the back of her neck and her shoulders, and then I turned her around to plant my tongue inside her mouth. She was mine ... this gorgeous young woman was mine and loved it that way! I pulled her tight to my chest for a bit more tender of a moment than one would expect right after a quickie. Then again, she was emotionally vulnerable and raw right then, just like me, so I could totally understand a need for comfort, even after a public romp like that.

“Well, we’d best be getting back to the movie, don’t ya think? Still, that was a fantastic quickie, and hopefully, my dick will recover enough to hump Steph like she deserves later,” I told Sarah while cradling her head on my shoulder.

“You’re the best! You really are. Yes, a quickie was all we had time to do, but damn was it awesome! I’m gonna love being mother to at least one of your children, honey. I think that our marriage really has a future, don’t you agree? The four of us, together like this, it could really be a thing!” Sarah agreed as I zipped up and she freshened up, even though she left my cum behind to do its job.

We met up with Curtis and Steph, both of who showed signs that they had found some privacy to do their thing as well. Steph had the classic “freshly fucked” look on her face and Curtis grinned from ear to ear as he recalled boffing his own sister in public in such a manner. Thankfully, this early in the day, there were fewer people in the theater and the ones who went to church certainly didn’t rank among them. The chances of getting caught were slimmer, though the excitement of the risk wasn’t that much lower, as it was due to the fantasy rather than the reality.

In any case, we resumed our seats and watched the film for the rest of the movie, enjoying the chance to fool around and get handsy with each other. My hands certainly felt Sarah up as much as possible, slipping into her pants to play with her very wet and wonderful snatch. I also fondled her buttocks, causing a hushed moan as she bit her lower lip and tried not to cry from the effects of my fingers on her body. My fiancee was still very much a live wire of sexual desire, full of lust and need, my kisses to her neck and face just making things worse for her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.