Coming Out - Cover

Coming Out

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - David Morgan thought that he had a great family life, including a wife of twenty years and two wonderful children. Then came the day that his teenage son Curtis came out of the closet and all hell broke loose.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

“Mom, Dad, Stephanie ... I called you in here to inform you of something. Please ... try to understand this, okay? It’s not easy. Trust me, I have struggled over how to tell you this. Just please ... listen to me. Guys ... I’m bisexual. There. I said it. I’m bisexual. I’m attracted to both men and women. Well ... what do you think? I’ve really had to work up my courage to say that, of course. But that’s the honest truth,” my teenage son Curtis informed us all, clearly awaiting with some anxiety our response.

“Well, bisexual, I’m Dad. Nice to meet you,” I joked, trying to ease the tensions and break the ice.

It worked with Stephanie, my teenage daughter, Curtis’s fraternal twin. She burst out into laughter herself, feeling real relief at the idea that Daddy really was the kind of man who could handle these situations in such a manner. Steph reached out and hugged both of us, having apparently suspected things already of that nature, so being quite overcome with emotion as she heard my response. As for Curtis, I reached out and hugged him, telling him by my actions that he was still my son, whatever his orientation.

That was when we noticed that my wife wasn’t quite so ready to cope with things the same way. She had a very intense frown and scowl on her face and she stood up to slap me clear across the face. I didn’t see that coming, and in fact, I had no idea of why she would do that. She didn’t take long to make that apparent to me. I was evidently to “blame” for my son turning out other than straight. My wife of twenty years, whom I honestly thought that I knew and who I thought had evolved beyond the values of our parents, was definitely not on board with us at all.

“Get out! Get out of my house! I will not have you around here! You’re not my son, you disgusting sodomite! You filthy pervert! And you, spiritual head of the household, what do you have to say for yourself? Remember our wedding vows? You promised to lead a Christian household. Instead, you’ve turned our son into a sick, twisted heathen and our daughter into the kind of slut that probably thinks that it’s cute or hot that her brother likes to suck dicks! You’re to blame for this! It’s all your fault that he’s going to Hell! Well, all of you can burn in Hell together, but I’m done with you! Out!” Tracy told me as she threw her wedding band down at my feet.

“Tracy, really, is that necessary? He’s our son! I love him! Stephanie loves him. You love him. Look inside yourself, honey. You know that you didn’t mean that. I don’t know what the matter is with you, but he’s our son and I love him! This is not Christian of you, don’t you know that? What’s not Christ-like? Accepting and loving unconditionally or judging and rejecting family because they don’t conform to some kind of taboo?” I tried to reason with her, having of late started to rethink the teachings of my past.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.