Around the World in 80 Spanks - Cover

Around the World in 80 Spanks

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The idea for the World Tour of Spanking first entered Becky's fertile mind whilst bent over on stage participating in a local spanking exhibition that incorporated local talent in the presentation. She was focused on giving the audience their greatest thrill of the evening because she allowed the "Master of Ceremonies" to go beyond the spanking routine to show how to properly address a female exhibitionist from behind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size  

Becky Broadbeam was one of those females that absolutely could not take no for an answer. Once she got an idea into her pretty little head, it was impossible to change her mind, come Hell or high water.

She first got the germ of her new project from the ludicrous tour of fetish-minded perverts that were more turned on by their own exhibitionism than by the pure essence of good old-fashioned spanking. Becky had attended their event at the modestly appointed meeting hall in Bath that featured an assortment of ordinary looking females and a few strange looking men with either moustaches or goatees that most certainly didn’t improve their lack of physical appeal to any degree whatsoever.

The still-youngish schoolteacher was sitting in the first row because she had an intense desire to see the “whites of their eyes” so to speak when they got their noisy corrections. She still was not much interested in the males receiving of corrections because she only had an interest in that when she was the dispenser of harsh punishments. It was far more interesting to watch the nervous housewives with their reading glasses getting all fogged up and their pretty pink tongues falling out of their mouths when the action got hot and heavy. Some of the younger, student-type females were obvious decoys wearing their daughter’s clothing or something borrowed from a much younger person. The fact that they did everything on a raised platform in front of a darkened audience convinced her that it was mainly for the purpose of “exhibitionism” and not the pure ideals of “spanking” obsessions. Still, it was exciting to a certain degree and she felt a twinge down deep inside that prompted her to raise her hand when they asked for “volunteers” from the audience.

Her entrance on the stage was unusual only to the extent that she was the only female volunteer with exceptionally high heels of the six-inch variety. The girl in front of her made a shambles of getting her knickers down and she looked more like some prudish librarian than an oversexed stay at home mom with a need to show her bare ass to the world.

The woman was nicely shaped in the posterior area and the older woman delivering her spanking seemed more than enthusiastic in the delivery. The outline of her washer-woman hands were clearly indented on the woman’s white bottom just like the lines of her too-tight knickers.

Becky wanted to get her indignities over with but she stood on the edge of the spotlights playing senselessly with her center of gravity and hoping that she would not shame herself by losing her determination to take whatever they dished out to her in front of the audience of mostly horny males playing with their peckers in the muted lights. The older woman was resting momentarily with her hand right on the crack of the housewife’s bottom. She thought she saw one of the fingers stray down inside the crack in an expedition not covered in the show’s brochure.

The bespectacled woman stretched across her bare legs looked up at her with a questioning look and Becky was not certain if she was indignant or inviting because the lights were right in her eyes.

Suddenly, it was her turn and she had forgotten to pull her knickers down before she started to fall to her knees for mounting the woman’s legs. A pair of strong arms pulled her back up and the unseen man yanked her knickers down to her ankles without a single word to the delight of the audience that clapped at the sight of her perfect heart-shaped buttocks. She was stretched out across a seated man with a blindfold on his eyes. She had no idea who he was but she was certain he was not one of the exhibitionists she had seen on the stage earlier.

Her cheeks were getting goosebumps from the cool air in the theater and she knew that only the spanking would warm them up enough to drive away the damp.

The man underneath her was wearing gloves but he removed them before he started and she knew he meant business because he ran his fingers all over her bare skin and soft flesh before he began. By the time he smacked her sharply with his first blow, she was wet with anticipation and Becky hoped her shameful desires did not reveal her perverted need to be punished for being a bad girl.

Becky was just catching her breath after a flurry of hard spanks on both cheeks. She was certain her backside was a dark shade of red now after the unknown man had his way with her bottom all the way down to the back of her slender thighs. She spread her legs slightly knowing it would expose her womanhood to those in the audience. At that point she was so much in need of some hard spanks on the insides of her legs that she didn’t care what they could see because she knew they were too far away to see the shame of her dripping wet landing strip primed for incoming landings of any size or shape imaginable.

The spanker knew exactly what she wanted and he gave it to her in spades.

Soon, the insides of her legs were just as red as her bottom and she knew his fingers had strayed more than once right up into her femininity testing the wetness of her response. She was already fully ashamed at what he found and hoped he wouldn’t think she was an outright slut just looking for a good time. That stopped her for a moment because in the final analysis that is exactly what she was. She was a bona fide slut looking to get her backside hot enough to make it all a matter of when and not if when the long anticipated salami started to spread her willing lips with determined strokes. It didn’t matter how old the guy was or how handsome he was. All that mattered was that it was at least six inches long and of a sufficient girth to make her have a nice orgasm right up in front of an entire audience of complete strangers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.