17 June 2007 - Cover

17 June 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Karen returns to Thor and Tanya to suffer more humiliation for losing her baby and makes a new friend. Karen also finds out, a dog isn't only, man's best friend.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Karen looked at her phone, Dan’s text said he was worried for her, missed and loves her. Her mind seemed empty of emotion as she started to drive home. Her self-esteem was now nonexistent, and she felt this need for a more humiliating punishment.

She happened to stop at a red light at North Front Street, noticed the Go Go strip club to her right, and was surprised it was still open. “Why not ... North Dakota,” she chuckled. “Now my puns are getting just as bad as Dan’s. What better place to find horny men looking for a stray fuck than at strip club? I’ll leave with any man that picks me up,” she said to no one.

Karen parked her car, brushed her hair, applied fresh lipstick, and a spray of perfume between her tits and on her pussy, then walked inside. Her sexy shape in a revealing low-cut top and short skirt quickly attracted the attention of those within her line of sight.

The gaze of the men sitting at their tables and around the stripper’s stage was drawn between the teenaged topless stripper and Karen walking through the room. She caught the look of several men, returning their smiles of appreciation.

She sat at a table, and the waitress soon appeared for her order. Her legs crossed, the hem of her skirt became nonexistent, and she slipped more cleavage into view. She asked for a diet pop and surveyed the room for potential fuck partners. Music pounded into the room from the back dance area, and she overlapped her legs the other way, letting them sway to the beat of the music. She wasn’t going to turn down any opportunity to dance and would let the guy she was with know she was interested in more than slow dancing.

Karen looked around the room of men watching the girl’s taught body swaying to her rock music routine and didn’t look away from those who glanced her way. She noted a few potential men and a few tables with several around them. She was going to be a very easy fuck, and it didn’t matter if it was one lucky guy or several. Her drink was delivered, and she enjoyed the eyes lingering over her sensual body.

A lean forward to scratch an imaginary itch revealed a nipple to those close by. She uncrossed her legs and relaxed her pose, giving a hint of what was high up her short skirt.


Karen caught the lingering gaze of one man, who was talking with two of his friends. She approved of his looks and upper body, hoping the lower part was also a match. Her attention was drawn to him as he stood and walked toward her.

“Hi there, my friends have a bet with me that if I asked, you wouldn’t dance with me,” he said, eyeing her deep cleavage.

“How much was the bet?”

“Ten bucks.”

“I’m sure I’m worth much more than ten bucks. She eyed her stranger, pausing at the crotch that hid an obvious bulge. “I’m sure I wouldn’t want to see you lose a bet on my account,” she smiled, accepting his offer.

“I’m Rod,” he smiled, offering his hand.

“Hi Rod, I’m Karen,” she said, accepting his greeting. She stood, and his hand to the small of her back escorted her to his table.

“This is Eric and Glenn,” Rod introduced. They politely stood to greet Karen, her eyes quickly going to their crotches. “Okay, guys pay up!” He smiled holding out his hand. They each gave him a five-dollar bill.

“I expected to be worth more than ten bucks. It would cost you well over a hundred, each, if I was a prostitute,” she kidded. They eyed her body up and down, tits barely contained in her low-cut top and a skirt so short it was useless to call it one. Her appearance and body language said, available.

“Are you?” Rod wanted to make sure.

“A prostitute, no, I’m just a lonely, slutty housewife looking for some action,” she smiled at each.

“Then maybe was can give you the action you’re looking for?” Rod hinted.

“That depends on how good you dance,” she grinned.


Rod escorted her to the dance room, followed by Eric and Glenn. The music was loud and the pounding bass vibrated through their bodies. He found a table further to the back for more imamate privacy. She sat beside Rod, and Eric quickly took the chair on her right.

They clinked glasses in a toast and drank. She smiled at the three, knowing their eyes were already taking off her clothes and fucking her. Karen smiled, happy with her choice of men and would enjoy the remainder of the night.

“So, when do I get to have that dance you betted on? But I only want to dance to slow songs with you three.”

“The next slow song,” he replied, placing an arm around her waist. Karen scooted her wooden chair next to his so they were only inches apart. She eyed him, looking at her mostly exposed tits and rested her left hand high on his right leg. Her fingers didn’t stay idle, moving along the surface of his jeans. Rod looked at her left hand, noticing the sparkle of her seemingly new wedding rings.

A few very suggestive jokes were told to help set the sexy mood and Karen reacted, laughing and letting her right hand casually stay high on Eric’s leg.


A slow song began, and she stood before Rod could. She took his hand, escorting him to the floor. She eagerly accepted his close embrace and put her arms around his neck, pressing her tits to his chest.

He began to move her in a slow circle, his hands moving up and down her back. As he bent his knee during his moves, he purposely pressed against her mound. “You smell nice,” he complimented.

“Thank you, I smell nice on other parts of my body besides my neck,” she hinted.

“Such as?”

“Such as between my tits and legs.”

“I may have to sniff you closer before the night is over.”

“I’m counting on it.” She held him tighter as his hands began to wander to her sides. She didn’t stop him as a hand came to her front and slipped inside her top. “I love the feel of your hand on my tit. I hope the DJ plays a second slow song.”

“Me too,” Karen got her to wish, and they continued their erotic dance. One hand smoothed down his back to his side and remained, holding him against her. Rod’s other hand felt the material of her top down to her skirt. She smiled as it formed to the shape of her ass cheek.

“I never wear panties,” she whispered to his ear. As hoped, his hand explored under her short hem. “Mmm, you hand feels nice on my bare ass,” she cooed. Rod’s cock was already growing hard, and the other two could feel theirs stirring to life just watching the sensual dancing.

He kissed her neck, and she slowly moved her head so his lips touched her cheek, then she accepted his full kiss.” I wish there was the third dance,” he muttered.

“Me too,” she sighed.


The song ended, and he escorted her back to their table. “Do you want to dance?” Eric asked her.

“You watched us up there. How are we supposed to touch like that to a fast song? The sooner a slow on plays, the quicker you two get your dances with me.” Glen was fast to the DJ asking for anything slow and soon.

Karen cuddled close to Rod, her pose more relaxed, her pussy almost in plain view. Her hand rested high on his leg, and his hand went under her arm to caress the outer portion of her right tit. She easily accepted his kiss and wandering hand. As it smoothed up one leg, she spread the other. She moaned softly when his fingertips touched her bare pussy.

“This married slut is going to be such an easy fuck!” He thought as two fingers separated her pussy lips. Her hand went to the crotch of his jeans, and she moaned again at the obvious bulge. She surprised Rod by beginning to pull down his zipper.

She groaned again as his tongue searched her mouth and her hand found the hardness of his cock. “Don’t be shy, Eric. I love more than one man touching me,” she smiled at him, and his hand immediately went inside her top.

Karen loved the feeling of two men taking her at the same time. Her left hand was freeing Rod’s cock from his pants as her right pulled at Eric’s zipper. She didn’t care who was watching them, and if they were asked to leave, it would only lead to them fucking sooner.

“Oh, my fuck!” Glenn softly exclaimed, seeing Karen with a hard cock in each hand and the guys with a hand under her skirt.

“Come here, Glenn. I won’t leave you out,” she said, eyeing his crotch. She unzipped his fly, wanting her third prize.


A slow song began, but Karen wasn’t interested in that kind of dancing. She turned on her chair, so all three of her men had a better view of her. She rocked side to side, pulling up the last few inches of her hem. Now sitting on her bare ass, she lifted her left leg over Rod’s and her right over Eric’s. She looked at them, gazing at her pussy, and casually rubbed her mound.

Her bald pussy was in plain view for them and others who happened to look her way. “As my husband always says, subtlety isn’t one of my best qualities and I’m nothing more than a happily married, slutty whore. At the moment, I’m not so happily married, but I’m certainly still proud to be an easy married slut for fucking,” and they laughed.

Her blunt comment prompted the men to touch her body more. “I guess we’re missing our slow dance song, Eric, and Glenn, or would you prefer that we do something that would be more satisfying for us?” She strongly hinted

“Do you want to come to my place for a while?” Rod offered.

“I was hoping you’d ask,” she smiled at him. As he kissed her, she guided his hand to her exposed pussy, then Eric’s hand to join his.

The men put their hard cocks away, and Karen held Rod’s hand as they walked through the club and out the front door. She didn’t ask about the car arrangements and climbed in the back seat between Eric and Glenn. She knew she shouldn’t go with strangers to a man’s home alone, and the dangers it presented, but her deteriorating mental state was taking her to those lower levels. She just didn’t care anymore. She felt nervous, yet also excited about being fucked by three strangers who picked her up like a common whore.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.