17 June 2007
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Karen returns to Thor and Tanya to suffer more humiliation for losing her baby and makes a new friend. Karen also finds out, a dog isn't only, man's best friend.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Thor looked up from the woman he was fucking on the bench to see Karen coming down the metal stairs. He paused with his massive cock buried deep in her pussy as she walked to him, offering her lips.

“Tanya told me more about last night. I’m surprised you’re still able to be here today.”

“What can I say, I’m a cock sucker for sexy punishment,” she joked. Karen eyed the woman spread eagle on the bench. She took the liberty to lean over, kiss her, and suck on each nipple, then guided Thor’s cock from her. She sucked on it several times, then guided it into the woman’s pussy.

Karen went and changed into her thick spike studded collar, wrist and belt restraints, attaching her nipple and pussy lips clamps. She reappeared, seeing Tanya saying goodbye to another female customer.

“You should have all your women gathered for one big night with you and Thor,” Karen suggested, caressing Tanya’s bare tit. Karen was now given more liberty with Tanya, feeling her tits and licking her pussy.

“That’s a good idea I’ll mention it to Thor. I also received the pictures and video from that couple we saw last night. Thor went crazy seeing you having your gang bang but really enjoyed you sucking on Scamper’s cock and him fucking you.”

“I’m glad, maybe now he won’t be so rough on me.”

“But you like it rough, the humiliation we give you,” she countered.

“Yes, I’ll admit that I do and still need more pleasurable pain,” Karen faintly smiled.

“Not that its any of my business but why do you come here so often?”

“You wouldn’t understand.” Karen replied, dismissing the real reasons.

“Thor will be with you in a few minutes.”

Karen took a moment to use the washroom. She went to the mirror and applied additional black liner to her eyes. She felt the need for more stimulation for her punishment. “Now you’re fucking dogs. I still fucking hate you!” She smudged her reflection.

She walked out to the main room. “What have you got planned for me this afternoon, my beautiful Thor?” She asked. He pulled his cock out of the woman he was still fucking and came to her.

His muscular hand grabbed her blonde hair and slapped her across the face. “Listen to me, you useless, fucking bitch! How many fucking times do I have to tell you to, shut, the fuck, up?!” He kissed her hard and led her to the woman strapped to the bench.

“This is Lilly, she’s new to us,” Thor introduced, fingering her pussy. The young woman looked frightened at how rough he was treating this other woman. “And this is Karen, our best bitch. Lilly is new to licking pussy so I want you two bitches to have some lesbian fun.”

Karen came around to the head of the woman. She looked to be quite young, about twenty-five. She had a lean-looking body stretched out on the bench. Karen caressed her soft cheek, leaned over and kissed her lightly on the lips. Karen’s tongue and lips made a path to each nipple, making them rock hard as Thor resumed fucking her. She sighed softly to his every mighty thrust.

Karen straddled her face and lowered her pussy to Lilly’s mouth. She could feel her tongue hesitantly licking her lips and darting into her. She looked at Thor and leaned to kiss him. She placed her arms around his neck and moaned to the erotically formed triangle.

She moved off her new lover and leaned so Lilly could suck on her nipples, her body swaying to his mighty thrusts. She came to Thor and kissed him feeling his cock fucking Lilly. She had him pull out and knelt to suck on his massive rod.

She moved to Lilly kissing her knees and going higher. She paused to taste her pussy, moistened with excitement from Thor fucking her. She made Lilly’s body jolt fingering her pussy and licking her clit. Her flat stomach was kissed to her ribs to each erect nipple. Karen gently bit on each one, then climbed onto the bench between Lilly’s legs.

Karen lay lightly on top of her, caressing her cool body. Lilly was breathing heavily as she was kissed again. “Uhhh!” Karen gasped as Thor suddenly filled her tender pussy with his cock. The table began to move on the hard floor from the force of his thrusts.

Karen combed her fingers through Lilly’s long brunette hair and kissed her again. Lilly, in turn, lifted her head to meet her lips, and they continued in a long and tender embrace. Thor pulled out Karen and filled in Lilly’s pussy.

“This is fucking great, one cunt laying on top of the other for fucking! Thank you for the idea, Karen. You are definitely my best bitch ever!” He continued for a few more minutes, alternating from one pussy to the other. Finally, with her still, on top of Lilly, Thor fucked his cum into his new pussy. He ordered Karen to turn around and when he pulled out, to lick Lilly’s pussy clean.

He went to Lilly’s head, and Karen hearing her gag, knew she was sucking on his big cock. A moment later, Thor was gone, and Karen felt Lilly gently eating her pussy. She wiggled her ass, letting her know she liked it as she returned the pleasure.


“Does my bitch want to go for a walk?” Tanya smiled, holding up the red leash. Karen moved off Lilly and sat at her mistress’s feet.

“Woof, woof!” She barked, sitting on her haunches. Tanya clipped the leash to her collar, then put the lead in her mouth.

“I’ll be up in a few minutes. After last night’s performance, you’re earned the right to a little freedom. You walk yourself around the room for fucking and cock sucking. Be a good bitch and I’ll take you for another walk in the park.”

“Woof, woof!” She muttered with the leash in her teeth. Karen happily walked herself up the stairs to the waiting customers.


“Well, well, what do we have here, a bitch doggy loose from her owner?” A guy asked, eyeing the naked woman on all fours and taking the lead from her mouth. “You come with me to see my buddies.”

She felt several hands smoothing over her round ass cheeks as she was taken to a table. “Look at what I found boys, a stray bitch dog and she’s married,” he said, mentioning her wedding rings. Karen counted four men, five including the one holding her leash.

Their faces brightened, seeing the naked woman on her hands and knees. “Maybe we should teach this bitch it isn’t safe to wander away from her owner,” one mentioned.

“I agree with you,” he gleamed.

She was led to the men who ran their hands over her back and round, firm ass. Her tits were felt with one pulling on the wires and fingers probing her pussy.

Karen was lifted onto the seat, her arms placed behind two of them and her legs draped over their legs. She was pinned in place, her pussy exposed for instant use. The lead guy knelt to her and began to lick and finger her pussy.

“Hmm, not too bad a tasting cunt!” Her face was turned to the ones holding her arms and alternately kissed as her tits were roughly felt. One pulled on the wires, stretching her nipples and pussy lips. She winced in pain but remained silent.

“You know guys, there are five of us and she has a cunt, ass hole, mouth and two hands, perfect for our needs,” one of them grinned. She should have been shocked but smiled, nodding her agreement. Starting from the left she would stroke two cocks while sucking on a third. She felt so turned on in control of these five studs.

Their cocks were of various lengths and girths, but none looked less than five or six inches. Karen moaned her pleasure as she felt their meat growing hard in her mouth. As she made her studs hard, her tits and pussy were constantly felt. She’d moved her ass around and pushed against those fingers fucking her pussy.

Karen was lifted to straddle and face the middle guy, and he worked his cock into her pussy and began fucking her. Two guys stood so she could grasp their cocks, and she began stroking them. One stood to the side, wagging his long cock close to her mouth.

She took it into her mouth and began sucking. The last guy moved to her rear, positioned behind, made some spit in his mouth and let it drop onto her puckered hole. His thumbs pressed her ass cheeks apart, and he worked the head into her. Her mouth full of growing cock, she snorted to the uncomfortable sensation of her ass hole being filled with the fifth hard cock.

Hands continued to feel her tits, as she was fucked, stroked, and sucked on her cocks. She was able to ride her cock on top, and the guy below had to push for fucking. Though she stroked two other cocks, she tried to alternate sucking on all three. Camera flashes and video were soon recording the five-man gang bang.

Several in the crowd commented they’d fucked her before like a bitch dog. Karen was quickly gaining the reputation as the busiest married, slutty whore in the Hen House.


“Hey guys, I can’t fuck her cunt this way, turn her around!”

The one fucking her pulled out, and she was repositioned, facing the crowd. Karen breathed in through clenched teeth as her ass hole was impaled again on his big cock. She sucked on the two cocks before resuming her hand action, then took the cock into her mouth.

“I’m going to give this bitch’s cunt the fucking it deserves!” He sneered, shoving his cock into her. She gasped at the sudden force, then he fucked her hard and fast. Karen wanted this rough treatment and wiggled her ass to fuck her two cocks. The five continued for several minutes, and many people stopped to watch the erotic scene and take pictures and videos.

The one fucking her ass was the first to grunt his cum into her. Next was the one in her mouth, and she let them see her swallow his cum. The one fucking her pussy was next, then she aimed her last two cocks for a fresh facial and tit wash.


“I can see my bitch has been very busy, I’m proud of you, honey!” Tanya said, coming to her side. “Let me see that pretty face of yours. Ahh very nice and lots of fresh cum! Hopefully, we can add more decorations today.”

Karen climbed off her first stud, and went turn, in turn, sucking each cock except for the one up her ass.

“Thank you, boys, for taking care of my bitch,” Tanya smiled, taking her leash. She led her away from the table, her ass and pussy dripping fresh cum. “I have a surprise for you, my pretty bitch.” Karen’s eyes grew wide with joy as she noticed Lilly on her hands and knees, also wearing a collar and leash. “Lilly asked to be with you so now I have two pretty bitches to walk.”

Karen was led over to Lilly, who smiled shyly at her. “How do dogs greet dogs?” She asked, and Karen went round to sniff Lilly’s pussy. She, in turn, did the same to her pussy, noticing her recently fucked holes. “I don’t want the seat of my truck stained with cum, so Lilly, my lovely bitch, you know what to do.”

Lilly wanted to please Tanya, but more importantly, Karen. Lilly put Karen on her back and licked her pussy clean. “Am I ever going to have fun!” Tanya smiled, patting their heads with affection.


“Okay, my bitches to the truck, we’re going for a walk in a park!” Other patrons laughed as Tanya walked her two dogs out the front door. She opened the back door, and they climbed onto the back seat.

“Since its still daylight out, I had to find a different park to walk that isn’t too busy so I’m hoping Centennial Park is quiet and Karen, I know you have to leave by 7:30. While I drive there, you two bitches can get to know each other better.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.