Political Intrigue. With a Dash of Incest
Chapter 5

 

The next morning, I went off to work at one of my consulting firms. My cell rang.

“Hey honey, what’s up?” It was Liz.

“You know that I gave you back all of those city ledgers a while back?”

“Yeah, so?”

“Well, I took pictures of the pages before I gave them back to you?” she said, sounding worried.

“And?”

“I found something really odd, when you come home later; I’ll explain it all OK?” she said confidently.

“I love you!” I said.

“I love you more, Davey!” she said sounding flirty.

“There is no Hermann Gregoire, David!”

“Really - See you later, kiddo!”


I woke up the next morning, feeling rested, turned to my sister/wife and said, “What did you mean ‘There is no Hermann Gregoire?’”

“Just what I said, I looked up the name and found no reference to it at all. Then I looked up just the last name, including all the local cemeteries to find anyone with that last name at all. I even paid $20 online for an extensive national search for someone with that name, no hits whatsoever.” Liz replied.

“I did find out something, but I want something from you, first?” she added.

Taking off my boxers, and then pulling her panties off as well, I asked, “What is it you want exactly?”

“Your mouth – on my pussy, right now?”

I crawled under the covers and clamped my mouth directly on her clitoris, which was already engorged, and started sucking on it, causing Lizzie to squirm a bit. Placing an arm on each leg, I gave myself some room to breathe and used my tongue all over her rapidly moistening lower region. She was trembling and must have had her first orgasm of the day.

Throwing the covers off, I licked my lips and took my mouth to hers and we kissed, while a pawed a little at her breasts. I moved my mouth to her breasts, sucking hard all over them, particularly the nipples. She grabbed at my hardening dick and caused us to be connected.

I disconnected from her face and chest as I started some very slow thrusts, from all the way in to barely connected, then repeated that a couple more times, then I pushed in real hard and came like gangbusters, spurting at least five times deep inside my wonderful Elizabeth.

She had a very satisfied look on her face, as I rolled off her and fell back to sleep for a bit.


“Davey, wake up!”

“Yeah, I’m up?” I responded, running my hands over my face a couple of times real fast.

“I need to tell you what I found?” Liz started.

“OK, sure – what did you uncover?” I pursued.

“I put that name through an online anagram finder!”

“What name are we talking about?” I asked, my head still apparently full of cobwebs.

“Hermann Gregoire?” she replied.

I got out of bed getting ready to take a shower.

“So?” I said, standing there naked.

“I mostly got a bunch of gibberish, but there was a name that came from it, ‘Hermione Grainger!’” she said.

“Whoa, didn’t Jennie Lee say something about Hermione the other day?” I said, going in to start a shower.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.