Political Intrigue. With a Dash of Incest - Cover

Political Intrigue. With a Dash of Incest

 

Chapter 2

“You wish?” she said, as I saw a smile come to her face for the first time since this thing started.

“Since you’ve left ‘shitforbrains, ‘ are you keeping his name or what?” I asked.

She laughed so hard at my moniker for her ex, she had to pull over.

“Yeah, for now – it’s a lot of trouble changing your name back, so I guess I’m Elizabeth Mendenhall for the short term. Thanks again for coming to get me, Ken – I owe you one!”

“More than one, I think, sis!” I said.


Back in Springfield, it was very late – or very early, and after bringing in her stuff, quickly showed her my two-bedroom apartment, and we each went to bed. I had to get up to attend a couple classes, so I left a note for Liz to tell her where I’d gone off to, and to call me if she needed anything.

As expected, I got a call -- around noon.

“Hey, beautiful – how are you doing today?” I asked.

“Hey, second husband, you left a message, so being the dutiful wife, I thought I’d call to tell you that I love you, and to ask when you’d be home?” she said.

“Well, wife of five days, I should be home in an hour, do you want me to bring home anything from the market?” I said.

“Mom asked dad that so many times, didn’t she Davey?” she said.

“Yes, she did a lot – I’ll bring home some food for lunch, OK?” I replied.

“Sounds good, already providing your wife with sustenance, see ya?”

“See ya, Lizzie,” I said.

“Lizzie – who’s Lizzie?” my best friend Alex asked, having been listening in surreptitiously.

“Uh, my girlfriend from back in Brighton, I went and got her and we ... live together now, in my apartment?” I said, trying to remember what had been said so far.

“You never said you had a girl back home?” Alex pressed.

“You never asked! She asked me to come get her, she was ready to move in?”

Oh, shit, deeper and deeper – with every lie!

“When do I get to meet her, David?” he questioned.

“In a couple days, she’s still settling in?”

“Where’s she sleeping?” Alex asked, with lechery in his voice.

“In my ... bed, of course! Where else?” I replied.

“So, David Anthony is a player, after all – do you at least have a picture of her?” he pursued.

I started digging in my wallet, and pulled out a year-old picture of my sister Liz and showed it to Alex.

“Wow, David strikes gold – does she have a sister?”

“Yeah, she’s married and living in Seattle, with three kids!” I said.

“How long have you known her, dude?”

“Alex, we’re 23 years old, stop calling me dude, OK?”

“Aren’t we touchy?”

“I need to go, bye!” I said.

I stopped by a Taco Bell and got us some food and came home to a place that looked fabulous, even smelling better than when I left, only three hours earlier.

“Honey, I’m home – with lunch, your favorite!” I yelled.

She came out in just a t-shirt and some daisy dukes, she was not wearing a brassiere. The t-shirt had a picture on the front of some kids dancing, and a couple of older looking really hot babes, all redheads! I have no recollection where I got that.

“Wow, you look so hot, Elizabeth – if you weren’t my sister, I would love to give you a kiss right now?” I said.

“Well, we are married, so what’s wrong with a little kiss?” she said, it sounding more like a foregone conclusion, as opposed to a dare or something.

I moved forward and gave her a peck on the lips, and sat down to eat.

“Taco Bell, you remembered! I love you, hubby!” she said, grabbing my hand.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.