Ed's New Life (Original version) - Cover

Ed's New Life (Original version)

[default]Copyright 2007 by Ernest Bywater

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - While saving a girl he loves a 48 year old Australian man learns she loves him. Used to living in the shadow world of espionage he now works in the general community while cleaning up a mess of others' lives made by the predator he saved his love from. He's now part of a large mixed family learning about life, love, and sexuality. The story explores the human condition and the differences between emotional and physical relationships. Sex scenes with characters 16 to 18.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Friday 24th May

Morning Alarms

I wake before Sandra and start a long slow fuck. After about three minutes she stirs and I tip her head to kiss her. She relaxes into the kiss, I go into tongue suck out mode and trigger her orgasm. I’m enjoying the feel this when Marie shoves her finger in my arse, causing my orgasm as she says, “From now on, if I don’t get your morning woody, it better be a bloody quick fuck for who does. Understand me, mister?”

I nod acknowledgement as I fill Sandra with my sperm, saying, “All you had to do was ask me. You know I’m always happy to oblige you.” She relents. We get up and wake Sarai and Therai. Have a five way shower, get dressed, and go downstairs - waking people as we go.

We enter 2V4 to find Judy is using her alarm clock on Dad and telling me to wake up. Dad is moaning and Mum is nearly choking as she tries to laugh without making any noise. It’s clear Judy thinks Dad is me. Walking around the bed I pull the quilt back and tell Judy I think it looks good, as I direct Sarai to suck her clit off. Judy’s eyes fly open when I speak. She jumps at seeing me standing there. Sarai hits her clit, and she starts an orgasm. Her orgasm sets Dad off on his orgasm. Mum, bless her evil little soul, leans over Dad to rub her breasts into his face as she kisses Judy and does the tongue suck trick. This sets Judy off on another orgasm. Sarai is rising, but drops down and goes back to work. They keep Judy in a constant string of orgasms for about five minutes. All this time Dad’s empty dick is trapped inside her. When they let up Dad lies there groaning as Judy moans. Mum says to Dad, “I hope you liked Judy’s morning alarm today, because if I ever find you getting another, I’ll cut your dick off. Got me?”

In a tired tone Dad replies, “I don’t think I can take another one of those and live.” We laugh. Melody and Dave offer to teach them proper shower etiquette while the rest of us go to breakfast.

Breakfast

We reach the dinning room, to find the security team sitting down to cornflakes and juice, they’d arrived at 7:30 a.m ... They’d started arriving early last week. It’s no charge, they just want time to enjoy a good breakfast. They inform us Zeppelins in a fog will be out soon. We get stuck into breakfast. Soon after, everyone is finishing breakfast and it’s time for the girls to go to school. They line up to be kissed, seems the security team really like this little exercise too. I assume this from the enthusiasm they display.

They check guns are loaded and safe before leaving the house, driving to school in one of the vans. The gun check is blasé for us, but shocks Mum and Dad. Mum asks what’s going on. I explain about wanting security coverage for the girls when gorilla started his trouble, and I decided to keep it on for a while longer after the first brush with the terrorists. Now I’m waiting until ASIO give us clearance about that group. I tell Mum and Dad I can get extra guards for them and suggest I do. They say they’ll think about it after they got a full briefing. Lisa and Jock go to his shop to try and sell the stock out again. Lisa leaves Toy with Sarai for housework as he has no classes today. Dave leaves for work. I sit in the lounge to bring Mum and Dad up to date. Jimbo arrives and starts work. He should finish wiring the lodge today.

Morning

We have to go shopping. Mum and Dad dress casual and the rest wear saris, including the guard team. What a colourful lot. Sarai dresses me to match. We take the a van. First stop a jewellery store to get some jewellery to fit with saris for everyone. Next the store where we’d bought our current saris. The bitchy supervisor doesn’t recognise us at first. Sharla has the day off, so Sarai chooses one of the other junior staff and makes a point to ignore the gossipy senior staff.

We buy some low and top end outfits for Mum, Dad, Shutra and Manae. Some middle level outfits for the whole household. A few very high end ones for Sarai. She surprises me by insisting I get some very high end outfits. I look at her for a moment, saying, “I find the current outfit quite comfortable.”

Sarai replies, “My Lord, I realise you don’t like to dress as befits your true status, but there are times you should, and as the head of your household it’s my duty to see you’re properly dressed at such times. I can’t do this if you don’t have the proper clothes and don’t let me buy them for you.” I concede the point.

She chooses three very lovely outfits and I try them on. Sarai insists some minor adjustments be made, and the shop seamstress does this as we wait. I try them on again. She makes me keep the last one on. I pay, using my black Amex card, giving the gossips another quiver.

As we turn to leave the Indian ambassador, his wife, and several others are entering. The ambassador looks us over. One of their number who I know as Shamra (he’s a very good security type) steps between me and the ambassador. I slowly raise both hands in a gesture of peace. Shamra says, “So Kartikeya, you still live. I’d heard certain mutual enemies killed you.” The ambassador is walking past, but stops at this reference to the God of War, and watches us.

I reply in a friendly manner, “Yes, I live. Those of your people I was sent to educate refused to learn and tried to kill me. I showed them I taught more than one subject. They shook in fear and died as Shiva walked their camp. I let some live, to tell others about my visit and teachings. Later, those who trained and armed them sent many killers after me, some found me and died. Some killed one of their own and took the body back, claiming it was me; thus they lived. I let the deception stand. Now I’ve returned to my old life.” Mum and Dad are wide eyed at this revelation.

Sarai says, “My Lord, you’re neither Kartikeya, the God of War, or Shiva, the God of Destruction. You’re Rama, the Great Warrior and Ideal Man, returned to us in human form.” Many in the shop are upset by this, while Shutra, Manae, Nerra, Jehra, and Purra nod agreement.

Laughing, Shamra says, “Yes, you’re being a reincarnation of Rama makes so much more sense, there were times I felt you were Saraswathi or Dharma, with a fair bit of Ganesha thrown in. Rama really suits you my old friend.”

I laugh, saying, “I’m no god, just a man who gets tired after loving.”

Melody, says, “Yes, tired after loving four or five of us so much we know we’re in heaven and are so tired we can’t move for hours.”

Shamra laughs again, and tells me he’s now a senior bureaucrat at the embassy. I give him my current phone number and e-mail address, asking him to let me know when he has some free time so we can get together to talk over old times. He promises he’ll contact me.

I tell him my name and introduce him to my party. He does the same with his party. I ask the ambassador how his children’s charity fund raising is going. He says they’re $30,000 short of the target for the new medical centre. I pull out my cheque book and write a check for $50,000 for the charity. I hand it over, saying, “It’ll need some supplies. Please send the receipt to my business address,” as I hand him my card. He looks pleasantly surprised, and thanks me. “You can best thank me by seeing the children got the maximum benefit from the money.” He nods, and goes on with his shopping.

With us all properly dressed for the occasion we go for lunch at the restaurant where I first met Shutra. It’s a splendid meal. The owner explains he’s moved Gumbo and his wife to a one bedroom flat. He put the excess rent Shutra paid to fixing a few things at the house and having it cleaned. The remainder is credited to Gumbo’s new flat, with the bond being transferred as is. He says what happened to Mahmoud and his friends leaked to the community. The more troublesome elements now keep away, as the leaked story credits his staff with the deaths. He’s very happy with the outcome.

Afternoon

We go to Jock’s shop to see how things are going. Sarai asks Jock to prepare a dark blue collar with the name ‘Lord Rama’ for me. He smiles and promised to do it today. When he asks why that name Sarai summarises the discussion with Shamra and explains who all the gods are. Jock and company agree Rama suits me. I don’t fight it, I’m smart enough to know this is one fight I can’t win.

We hang around Jock’s shop and chat for a while. We help him use up the materials on hand by making outfits as Mum and Dad review his wares. Mum even tries a few on, she looks good in them.

Getting home around 4:30 p.m. I speak to Nerra about her doctor’s office. She’s preparing plans for setting the largest office up as a cross between a consultation room and emergency operating room. With one of the small offices being set up as another consultation room. All sounds good and will be useful in emergencies etc. Mostly a matter of installing the equipment. I tell her to include a drug safe and its location. She’s to order the equipment and cabinets she wants.

Lisa, Jock, and Dave arrive home about 5:45 p.m.

Dinner

Sarai has taken over the kitchen, she now organises dinner and who’s doing it. Jock only gets to use it for breakfast, due to special approval from Sarai. I’m not permitted in the kitchen, except when approved by Sarai, everything for the hot chocolate is now available elsewhere. Dinner is a lovely mixed grill with all the trimmings, and well cooked. I say, “Sarai, I don’t mind being evicted from the kitchen while the meals are so nice. Please pass on my compliments to tonight’s cooks for a lovely meal.” Sarai and Mum both say ‘Thank you.’ Dessert is mixed jellies, ice cream, and fresh whipped cream; beaten today.

During and following the meal everybody updates everyone on the day’s important events. Jock has brought home his manufacturing equipment and materials, and asks for a hand rearranging the shop and the display over the weekend; plenty of volunteers, work it out later.

Dave mentions his current posting’s a good promotion, but will end in three years time. Then he’ll have to take a demotion or move across the state. I suggest he worry about that in two years time, as he may be better placed for outside local employment by then. He likes the idea of staying in the area, so does Melody.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.