Love and Courage
Chapter 12: Forever More

Copyright© 2017 by Fofo Xuxu

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 12: Forever More - A Marine grunt returns to civilian life and is faced with a new mission to bring hope to an innocent girl. Sexual abuse, a horrendous crime, and a stunning revelation eventually lead them to an unexpected ending.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Crime   Mystery   Tear Jerker   Uncle   Niece   Sadistic   Spanking   First   Slow   Violence  

Thanks to Rod O’Steele for the inspiration of this chapter.

It was Susie’s eighteenth birthday and I had a special celebration in mind. I had an engagement ring in a little black box that I planned to give her over dinner at Santorini’s, known for their romantic atmosphere, music, as well as the fine food. When I had called to make the reservation, the maître d’ had offered a special dessert, one that the restaurant apparently made often. The ring would be in a special cradle on the dessert, made to look like a black velvet box, but it was actually cake.

Susie looked stunning in her new attire; a short purple cocktail dress made with chiffon, spaghetti straps, and a waistband that accented her feminine curves. Her peep-toe pumps in red with kitten heels added allure to her already sexy, sculptured legs. I kept it simple with a two-button charcoal blazer and tie so as to make her shine and stand out on this special occasion. She had never seen me in a tie before and said I looked “dapper,” whatever that means.

Dinner had been exquisite, the service impeccable, and the romantic atmosphere divine. Susie was in awe of the charming ambience and as cheerful as she had ever been. The maître d’ stopped by our table. “Sir, are you ready for the special dessert?”

“Certainly,” I answered, and he left. I had previously slipped the ring to him when Susie and I arrived at the restaurant.

She was surprised. “You didn’t even look at the menu to see what the dessert is?”

“Sweetie, I have a feeling it is perfect and just as delicious as you,” I said holding her hand and gazing into her radiant eyes.

Susie blushed, almost matching the color of her magnificent foot wear.

The maître d’ returned quickly and brought a bottle of Champagne and two glasses. Susie was overwhelmed since she had never seen or tasted the bubbly stuff. He popped the cork and carefully filled our glasses. A waiter had followed behind and produced a covered silver tray. He handed it to the maître d’, who uncovered it with a flourish and gracefully placed it before Susie.

She looked at the dessert and suddenly realized there was a diamond ring perched atop one of the three roses. “Is this real?” she pointed, pondering the unexpected surprise.

The maître d’ smiled, “Absolutely, Mademoiselle, and the cake is real, too.” He retreated with a bow and left us alone.

“Charlie!?” Susie said looking up at me. “Is this... ?”

“What does it look like?” I said smiling.

“It looks like an engagement ring,” she said.

“It is, sweetie. Will you marry me?”

Susie put her hand over her mouth as tears came to her eyes. “Oh Charlie ... Yes, oh yes, yes, yes.”

“Let’s try on the ring,” I said.

Carefully, I removed the ring from the sugary delight. The bright diamond sparkled in the candlelight. Susie was shaking with joy. I took her hand and put the ring on her finger. She looked at it. Her heart was flooded with the love she felt for me and the happiness of our love. She jumped out of her chair and ran towards me.

I barely had time to stand up from my chair before I was nearly knocked over and was wrapped in Susie’s arms. Her lips found mine in a kiss of promise and of love. When we broke our kiss, we noticed that the entire restaurant, even the pianist was quiet and staring. I turned red. Susie held up her hand, the ring sparkling in the lights. Understanding dawned among the diners. First one couple applauded, then another and the whole place erupted in applause.

Susie and I stood, arm in arm acknowledging the applause. At the next table an elderly gentleman stood up and quieted the diners. He held up his glass and whispered to me, “Your names?”

“Charlie and Susie,” I said quietly.

“A toast to Charlie and Susie. May their marriage always be a joy and may they live long in happiness.” There were cheers and clinking of glasses. Susie and I held up our glasses to join the toast. We sat to more applause before the room returned to normal.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.