Love and Courage - Cover

Love and Courage

Copyright© 2017 by Fofo Xuxu

Chapter 7: Taking Command

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7: Taking Command - A Marine grunt returns to civilian life and is faced with a new mission to bring hope to an innocent girl. Sexual abuse, a horrendous crime, and a stunning revelation eventually lead them to an unexpected ending.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Crime   Mystery   Tear Jerker   Uncle   Niece   Sadistic   Spanking   First   Slow   Violence  

On the Friday before the last week of school, I came home and told Susie I had some great news to tell her. The principal had called me into the office before she left and told me I had passed the training period and the job was mine starting Monday. Mr. Garcia had some unused vacation days and was leaving a week earlier. I now had the keys to the school and was in command.

“Oh, Uncle Charlie,” Susie hugged me, “I never doubted for a minute that you wouldn’t get the job. Congratulations!”

“Now I can tell your dad, but I won’t say anything about staying here with you unless he brings it up.”

Susie had a worried look on her face. “If he doesn’t let you stay, I’m going to run away with you.”

I held her tight in my arms and told her to stop having bad thoughts. “If your dad is working tomorrow, you and I are going to go out and celebrate and have fun. How does that sound?”

“Oh, Uncle Charlie, I love you.”

It was ten o’clock and I was starting to get worried because my brother hadn’t arrived yet from work. That meant he was not going to work the next day and my plans to celebrate with Susie were probably out the window. I waited another hour and decided to turn in for the night. I left the door to my room open as I had every night since the incident when I saw Susie naked in the hallway returning to her room. Nothing else happened since then, but vigilance is always the best guarantee of safety.

I didn’t hear him arriving, nor coming upstairs. A cry of supplication echoed in my brain and I awoke thinking it was another one of those bad dreams about the things I saw and heard in combat. I noticed a faint light coming from the end of the hallway. A low, anxious whine became audible. The next sound I heard made the hairs on my neck stand up as the adrenaline shot through my body like a drug injected, making every muscle tense and spring into action. I needed to.

“Bend over, girl, and let me see your little cunt,” I heard my brother say.

“Please daddy, don’t make me do this,” Susie begged and cried.

“You got something there I need to see.”

“Please, don’t hurt me,” Susie shrieked.

“This is going to be good for you,” my brother said in a vulgar tone as he slapped Susie’s behind. “You need an attitude adjustment, girl. Now hold your ass still.”

I sprang out of bed and ran to his room with clenched fists and gritting my teeth. When I swung open the door, I saw Susie naked and bent over the edge of my brother’s bed with her legs spread apart, and he trying to center his enormous cock into her vagina. Her face was turned toward the door. She saw me enter, but was unable to say anything gasping and holding her breath in agony as he tried to force his ungodly, priapic cock into her, to rape her.

“Hey!” I shouted at the top of my lungs, hoping to startle him and get him to stop. “You can’t do that. Stop it!”

He jerked his head to see who was at the door and his cock left its mark.

“Get outta here,” he growled like a bully. “This ain’t your business.”

“It is now,” I snarled at him as every hair on my body bristled, every muscle tensed.

“She’s my daughter and I’ll do whatever I want with her,” he barked back.

“Let her go,” I demanded and took one step forward brandishing my fists.

He flung her on the bed like he was discarding a bundle of clothes, turned and lunged at me with rage in his eyes like an animal ready to tear me apart. I was quick and pivoted to the side like a quarterback. He brushed past me, lost his balance and fell forward hitting his head against the frame of the door, leaving a huge dent in the wood. He lay there dazed groaning. I quickly grabbed one of his shirts, rolled it up and tied his feet together. In the meantime, I told Susie to get me a tie hanging from the inside of the closet door. I tied his hands behind him.

Susie was crying the whole time both out of fear of what her father had just tried to do to her, as well as the scuffle that had ensued between him and me.

“Listen to me carefully, Susie,” I told her. “I want you to put on your clothes and run over to Mrs. Sanders’ house. Tell her to call the police and stay there with her.”

“Are you going to be alright?” she was still sobbing.

“Don’t worry about me,” I responded helping her straighten out her nightgown. “Now go quickly.”

My brother regained consciousness and started yelling at me demanding that I untie him.

“I’m your brother and you should be grateful that I’ve let you stay here in my house all this time,” he said.

“How long have you been emotionally and physically abusing your own child?”

“You don’t know what I’ve gone through since I ... since her mother vanished, trying to raise her to be a good girl.”

“Don’t give me that bullshit. You’ve never shown any interest or intention of caring for Susie. You’ve had her living in a state of squalor and of constant fear so that you could satisfy your gluttony, sloth and your balls.”

“OK, I won’t touch her anymore. I’ll leave her alone. I’ll let you stay. I’ll be good. Now, untie me!” he ended with a defiant tone.

“You were cruel to me, you were probably cruel to your wife, and you’ve been cruel to Susie for years. You don’t know the meaning of being good and making others happy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.