Games 2: Niki and Amber Host a Party - Cover

Games 2: Niki and Amber Host a Party

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 1: The Friends Gather

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Friends Gather - A few weeks have passed, and school is out for the summer. Niki has been obsessing over what she discovered about herself, but has been unable to really talk about it. What could happen if they hosted another party...someone is sure to suggest that they play their games...again.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was another Friday night, 1 month and 2 weeks since the party turned near orgy, that had left Niki’s friends knowing way more about her than anyone ever had. School had ended for the year, and she had found a place with her best friend Amber, still near the school, and very reasonable. They had spent a couple days unpacking and getting everything fairly organized, and decided it was time for a house-warming party.

In the weeks since the party, Niki had felt at times embarrassed and incredibly turned on, and the aftermath had left her secretly yearning for more, though she could not just come out and tell anyone that.

She had told her roommate, Amber, only a brief synopsis of what had happened at the party, skipping most of the details, only admitting that they had played truth or dare, and there had been a bit of nudity.

Amber’s questions had centered a lot on the boys ... and what they had looked like ... naked. Niki blushed as she described them, briefly, not wanting to admit just how close of a look, or feel, she had gotten.

Over the past couple of weeks Amber had kept bugging Niki for more and more details, until she finally suggested that they host their own party, and see what happened.

Niki had battled a bit with herself, imaging another game, another party that escalated like that, secretly wanting even more, but not wanting to sound too eager. Finally coming to an agreement as to timing, they made their plans, hoping that everyone could come again. They added the two girls from next door, Rachel and May, as well as Amber, trying to not make it look like simply Niki trying to get the 6 back together again.

Having a good connection for alcohol, they laid up plenty of beer and some vodka with mixers for the night of the party, as well as preparing some rollups to chill and ensuring they had plenty of mixed nuts and popcorn.

As people started arriving, and the initial drinks were handed out, Niki noticed that Amber seemed to be paying Chuck a bit more attention than the others, but as she went about duties as one of the hosts(hostesses is so 1970’s), she was not really sure. Soon, though, everyone was there, and having a pretty good time, the music was soft, yet entertaining, allowing folks to talk without yelling. Jeremy had blushed as he had entered, seeing Niki for the first time since the party, while Ben simply smirked, coming in the door at the same time Chuck had. Rachel and May had gotten their early, and had helped get everything ready, and were now ensconced on the couch, chatting away gaily with Cheyenne and Cyndi, who seemed determined to interject sexual innuendos into every other sentence ... it was as if she was a guy!


Chuck was the last to arrive at the party and when he first saw Niki his body’s natural response was to start getting hard but he tried thinking of boring things to keep things under control, it was not as if he was some sex starved geek who had never seen a pretty girl before.

He made his way over to talk to Niki who was with her roommate Amber “Hey Niki ... how have you been” he didn’t get her cell phone number after their last encounter so he hadn’t spoken to her since that night.

“Hey ... um ... good ... wasn’t sure you’d come, you never stopped by ... or called ... or ... you know...” she said, a bit uncertain, but glad that he had come over. He knew WAY too much about her, but somehow that made it more ... exciting ... more ... dangerous. Besides ... he had made some ... threats ... or suggestions the last time, and she was not sure whether she was glad, or sad, that he had not called. “Amber and I wanted to have some people over, she was bummed that she had missed the last party...” she nodded, pointing out her roommate, who immediately abandoned her conversation with Rachel and popped over, grabbing onto Chuck’s arm. “So ... you are Chuck hmm ... I’ve heard so much about you... !” she gushed at him, laying it on a bit thick.


Ben sauntered by, drink in hand, giving Niki a quick hug, after the closeness of the party, a hug felt ... odd, but nice...”Hey, thanks for having another party ... the last one was so fun ... learned so much about ... you...” he teased as stepped back, give a knuckle bump to Chuck, who still had Amber hanging on his arm. “Oh??? “ Amber said ... looking at Niki...”She didn’t tell me all that much ... just that ... well, it did get a bit ... crazy...”. Giggling a bit under her breath, she took another long drink, eager to get the last of the nerves out of her system.

“Oh, let’s just say we go to know Niki very well ... Chuck most of all, but everyone ‘communicated’ on a deeper level that night...” he said, his voice full of innuendo, glancing at the blushing face of Niki.

Niki still remembered everything, and the way she had ended the night, not only well and truly fucked, but her secrets fully exposed ... her willingness to push the envelope, to want to be pushed, to even willingly go along with things just to push her own limits. She’d even admitted that her ‘truth’ was wanting to do ALL the dares ... not just hers...

Clearing her head and blushing, she said “Well, um ... I gotta get the girls a refill and the chip bowl is empty ... be right back ... don’t ... um ... leave or nothing ... kk?” she said to Chuck as she sauntered off.

He waved as she walked off “Later Niki” admiring her assets as she walked off, then turned to the cute girl latching very eagerly onto his arm “So ... Amber ... just how much did Niki say about that last party ... just curious if she over embellished any of it?” Amber’s arms were so soft and silky smooth, just like Niki was when her arms were around his neck as they enjoyed one another last time.

Niki’s mind was a bit distracted as she went to get more chips, her new pair of dress jeans, extra stitching across the pockets, were still a tad tight, and she tried to adjust them a bit as she crossed the room. Seeing Chuck again, for the first time since the party, his final words to her had come back with a vengeance.

‘ [i]”I hope you had fun Kiki ... because I’m gonna use you like this for as long as I can. Kiki is going to get addicted to this cock, and maybe I’ll even share you with my friends”[/i]

Glancing in the mirror, she shook her mind, clearing it, and smiled, seeing her hair shining down across her back, the pale blue pullover top a nice contrast to her jet black hair. Refilling the bowl of chips from the bags placed on the counter, she headed back to her friends, remembering to bring a couple hard lemonades for Rachel and Cyndi.

Jeremy had settled down near Cheyenne and the other three girls, obviously still a bit besotted, but trying to not make it too obvious. Listening to their chatter, while taking a long drink and nodding at Ben, he could see Rachel blushing every time Cyndi made another double entendre. He knew nothing about the newcomers, other than picking up their names as they chatted with Cyndi and Cheyenne, but he sensed that both May and Rachel were feeling no pain, they probably are a drink ahead of everyone else, since they had come by to help set up early.


Amber was animatedly explaining to Chuck that NIki had not said all that much, only that it was a real fun group, she was glad to meet some new friends finally. “OH ... um ... she did say you guys ... well ... played some grownup game later in the evening ... something about ... her seeing the boys in toto ... she was very discreet though ... don’t worry!” she said, wondering if she said too much ... She ran her eyes over the sturdy frame of Chuck, noting the strong looking legs beneath his shorts. Her shirt gaped open slightly as she leaned into him, the pale yellow flower print seemed see-through, but actually had about three layers of thin fabric, giving the illusion of transparency. She was a bit more fuller across the chest than Niki, and just a bit more lush in general, more rounded, rather than angular and lean. Not that Niki was not feminine, but Amber was just a bit more so. And the way she fit into those shorts ... oof!

“So ... tell me ... was it as exciting as she sorta hinted ... I got the feeling she was keeping secrets...” patting his arm... ‘No ... you don’t have to tell me, I mean, you can if you want ... I just am too curious for my own good some times! You know ... curiosity killed the cat and all”.

Chuck considered his words carefully, “Uhh yeah we did some grown up game kinda stuff ... I bet it’s dirtier in your mind right now than what really happened haha”. This Amber girl was certainly different than Niki. She was very forward compared to her roommates reserved facade. He just wondered how she was deep down, kinky like Niki or just a strong front. He liked Amber for sure, her body was damn near perfection but Niki was ... well Niki. So hard to say which was better. “So just tell me what was the craziest thing she told you about that night. I was there so you don’t have to play shy about it.”

Amber looked up at his smiling face, looking down, batting her eyelashes briefly, before saying “Oh ... well ... she said that it was mostly the usual sort of kids games, but she sorta got warmed up through the night, and started asking crazier dares and truths ... I think she said one of the guys even had to ... you know...”she said glancing down at his crotch, before looking back up and making a circle of her thumb and forefinger, and shaking her hand back and forth in the universal sign of male masturbation. Her cheeks were flushed, and her mind was going a million miles an hour, wondering why she was saying such things. The fact that Niki had only told some of the tamer things, and never mentioned how out of control she had really gotten, was not obvious to Amber, so, based on what she knew, what she’d just shared was rather risque and daring.

“So ... um ... was it you ... or one of the others ... I wish I had been there though ... if it was you...” she said under her breath, acting a total tart for some reason ... maybe it was the booze.

Across the room, they could see Niki refilling snacks, and getting people drinks, her cheeks aflame for some reason, and Cyndi laughing a bit louder than normal.

He laughed as she shyly told him what she had heard...”well let me just say that yes that did happen, but I won’t say if it was me ... but I DID have it out and IF you had been there you would of seen it.” She seemed very excited my the thought of cocks. “Have you ... never seen one in person before?” He leaned up against the wall away from most of the party.

Amber nodded, “Oh ... of course ... lots ... what do you think I am ... a shy little waif from the country?” she said, lying through her teeth. In reality she had seen her brother’s a couple times when they were growing up, and her last boyfriend had liked to wave it around when he was drunk, even though he never bothered to get her interested, so she never treated him to more than a clap of approval. Why boys could never learn to determine what made her happy first, before trying to get past first base, she never knew ... talking with other girls, she’d heard about the wonderful things their boyfriends had done, and she could only sigh, more than a bit jealous.


She glanced around the room, seeing Jeremy and Ben sitting near the other girls, and wondering which one of them had actually done it ... and what that might have been like to watch. Seeing Cyndi and Cheyenne, she knew they had seen it as well ... it was if the group of them had a secret that they all shared, and she desperately wanted in on it.

As they talked a bit, Niki made her way back over, seeking to talk to Chuck some more. She had to mingle and take care of everyone, well, Amber was supposed to help too, but Nikialso still desperately needed approval from Chuck ... he had not said much to her since the party ... and she wondered if he was ... disappointed or something.

Her cheeks still flaming, she brought both of them a fresh wine cooler and a beer, while she took a sip of her own, standing there looking around the room.

“Why so ... red in the face Niki...” Amber asked, somewhat innocently, but still pretty sure she was missing out on a secret that everyone else was in on.

“Oh ... just Cyndi ... making some crack about the last party ... and asking if I was going to be dancing again...” Niki said, thinking quickly, as in reality, Cyndi had been a bit more explicit, leaning over and telling her “I can’t wait to make you do all the dare’s ... you are such a naughty girl ... that’s why you got us all here isn’t it? You want it again ... I can smell it on you...”. Niki could not tell Chuck, much less Amber what Cyndi had said, so she came up with something that sounded appropriate.

“Um ... so, you guys good? I wanted to talk with Chuck some too ... someone’s making me do all the work here!” she said, looking at Amber, but not really glaring ... she was way too nice ... she just really wanted to see what he was thinking.


Chuck’s hand had slipped to the small of Amber’s back. He looked to her “Hey Amber if you wanna hear some more about the party I’m sure Cheyenne can tell you a little” he was trying to get her to go for a moment so he could talk to Niki in private. Once they were alone he walked with Niki out to the balcony away from all the noise of the party. On the balcony there were a few chairs, Chuck sat in one but instead of Niki sitting across from him he pulled her into his lap “what did you wanna talk about?”

“Oh ... nothing much ... um ... was not sure if you were going to come ... you’ve never said much since the last, well, party ... thought maybe I embarrassed you or something...” she said, trying to not just come out and ask if he was still interested. “Sometimes, I wonder, maybe I was too honest ... or something...”

She looked around at the party, checking to make sure they were all doing fine, noting in passing that Amber in fact did go over to the other girls, and by the looks they were sharing, was probably getting an earful ... hopefully ... not TOOO much ... she thought with a bit of a blush ... she did have to live with her after all.

“I’m sorry I haven’t said much ... I didn’t get your number last time and I’m a bit more shy usually when I don’t have a little alcohol in my system haha ... you are awesome and did nothing wrong” with her in his lap she would be able to feel the bulge rising against her ass

Giggling just slightly as he pulled her onto his lap abruptly, forcefully, but not mean-like, “Oh ... nothing much ... um ... was not sure if you were going to come ... you’ve never said much since the last, well, party ... thought maybe I embarrassed you or something...” she said, trying to not just come out and ask if he was still interested. “Sometimes, I wonder, maybe I was too honest ... or something...”

Hearing his words, and him actually saying that HE was shy, she shook her head, not putting the memory of the party together with that description of him, but, perhaps, alcohol is the great lubricator ... for some reason, she had also, acted in a way that would not be called her ‘normal’ manner. It all had seemed to make sense at the time, and her memories, though embarassing, have kept her company on more than a few nights.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.