A Congress of Baboons? Book 2 of the Veneries - Cover

A Congress of Baboons? Book 2 of the Veneries

Copyright© 2017 by LughIldanach

Chapter 4: Multiples

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Multiples - Back from New York, the Parliament of Owls starts on its plan to influence politics for the good guys and good girls. Lawyers not only fuck people for profit but get fucked for fun. This polyamory also is seeking insights into human, and other, minds. The kink is happy and not subject to blackmail, although not always what the constituents want to know. A group of baboons is not a congress, as when baboons work together, they accomplish things. It's a troop.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Spanking   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Water Sports   Leg Fetish   Politics  

Elizabeth

I really enjoyed having Hal and Joan as sounding boards. Adding Hal created a new dynamic that, frankly, energized me. It’s not my intention to have a secret inner circle, but I recognize that some things just can’t be worked out in large groups.

Carol, from a business standpoint, has to be there. Angus attends me, but usually is silent. When he has an insight, it’s usually important. He, Melissa, and Martin look at our security, but more physical than long-term and strategic.

Still, I need to do some testing. Since Hal met Joan while she was acting out her hooker fantasy, and it excited him, he’s probably OK with her making it with other men. Bast knows he’s fine in small groups with women added.

“I’ve been thinking more about our mission. While I want to discuss this all with Lauren, I suspect we can have the greatest impact in the national security area. That doesn’t just mean sending our own people into jobs, but influencing the hiring so more women can get in.

“It’s ironic, but while we are the most loyal of Americans, we’re going to use techniques associated with espionage: having our people as access agents both to hire, and to get contact with key people.”

“Not all those people are men.”

“Joan, I have a mission for you. I’d like to improve our access to the House Armed Services Committee. There’s a senior staffer there who is known both to be interesting and a horndog. Tomorrow, there’s going to be a HASC reception after work, in the Rayburn Building. Please go to it, and target Tommy Briscoe. If you can, make it with him, although there’s no need to repeat it if you don’t want to do so. What we do need is to have him calling you, so we can plant ideas.”

“Got it.”

“Hal, are you OK about her doing this without you? To be honest, I’ve been encouraging your one-on-ones to make you more secure. I don’t think you or Joan, however, are jealous in the least.”

He was thoughtful. “I don’t want her doing anything dangerous. But again, this kind of fits with my archetype of the explicitly sexual woman. I hope to be welcoming when she does come home.

“Something for me to add: while I won’t say anything that I should not, may I point out that my Army service was with the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), and I do have a human intelligence background?”

Joan smiled gently at him. “Thank you, dear. No matter what happens, when I come home, I will want you. Even if it’s bad, I want your warmth. If it’s good, I want to turn you on by telling you about it, and sharing pleasure vicariously.” She asked me, “Certainly Gerri can be around for him. Will you make sure that he’s not alone, unless he wants?”

“Of course, Joan. My first thought is to suggest it to Barbie, who is joining the inner circle.”


“Hal, as far as I know, and I think I do, the groups to which you have been exposed are three- or foursomes, and mostly with people who know one another. I might suggest that you move up to some groups that involve some new people, perhaps new to our menagerie. Well, true, you met some new people in New York.

“And true, you know Linda.”

“Not yet, however, in the biblical sense.”

“It turns out that Linda has a sister, who has been her playmate. Her sister, Donna, has a boyfriend, Dave. Donna and Dave are in an open relationship. I played with them a bit and had a great time.

“The two of them may very well be joining us, not so much in the political, as to support our activities and physically our buildings. Mind you, Donna is the carpenter, so she has the most experience at hammering things in.”

“I’m definitely getting together with them for playtime, and you two probably should as well.

“Hal, I suggest you do Linda one-on-one. I don’t think you’re ready yet for a scene with BDSM.”

He agreed. “Linda is intriguing. Just from the physical standpoint, she has stunning face and hair, but a super-slim body. I thought I heard her say to someone that she had the ass of a twelve-year-old. That wasn’t my observation at all. I think she has a nice body that’s of a different type than either of you. I certainly wouldn’t mind seeing it naked.

“But I also get a sense of a caged cat.”

I thought for a little while. “Before you get together with Linda, talk to Barbie, whom I’ll give a heads-up. Linda, like Gerri, is making strides with some past trauma. Linda hasn’t yet had someone as healing as you and Joan were to Gerri.

“I don’t think that Barbie has a formal physician-patient relationship with Linda. Joan, perhaps you can start some empathy work with Linda.”


“Completely changing the subject, I have a question for you, Joan. Did you mention that you’ve done some gymnastics, dance, something with high flexibility?”

“Gymnastics when I was young, then some dance, but nothing spectacular. Judo. Aikido.”

“I didn’t know that you had fighting skills, dear.”

“Oh, with the aikido, I can break your body most gently.”

“What did you have in mind, Elizabeth?”

“The boss lady has fantasies too. Just a few times, I’ve had two men work on me at the same time, in mouth, and then pussy or ass. I’ve seen triple penetration in porn, but it looks like someone might need to be more flexible than I am. Did you ever do it, Joan?”

Joan

“Personally? No, but I’ve also wondered. I have seen it, in the flesh, at a swing club.

“Don’t assume that multiple simultaneous partners need to be penetrative.” I licked my lips in memory. “I have had someone on each boob, while other partners kept my pussy and mouth busy. IN fact, I had one more on my ass. The last three varied as to using tongues, penises, or toys.”

Elizabeth tossed her head, laughing delightfully. “Pardon me, but I’m not used enough to playing with girls.”

Hal grunted, “Hulk like girls.”

Elizabeth and I both had the same idea. “Hal, maybe you might try some boys as well. After all, Carol explained a world of alternatives.”

Hal

Growing serious, I told Elizabeth and Joan, “Obviously, I have nothing against women playing with one another. I even have a couple of, platonic for me, lesbian friends. I think I’ve shared that I had the usual guy experiences that most have had, but don’t talk about, such as blowjobs and circle jerks at Scout camp.

“Joan mentioned that male-to-male sex, beyond the crossdressing and trans, intrigued her, if only as part of a mixed group. I told her that I’d try it, but I’d prefer that she be involved the first time.”

Joan

“Hal, before the free-for-all at a swing club, let’s have you get a bit more experience here. With whom have you been one-on-one so far?”

“Barbie and Darlene.”

“OK. Let’s get you together with Molly next. I think that will be surprisingly nice for both of you. She intimidates many men with her looks, men who don’t bother to find out what a sweet person she can be.

“I’d hesitate taking Linda or Carol for your first time there. They can go wild. Melissa, on the other hand, will be super-controlled, and she might not be a bad one to take to the club. I just might go crazy for a while, but I’ll feel safe if you’re with her.”

Molly

Elizabeth asked Gerri and I to come to her apartment, if we were available. We were.

With her was a woman of comparable age, and, as I immediately realized, the same MILF quality.

“Lauren Louis, may I introduce Molly Barrow and Gerri O’Neill?” When the two women stood, I realized that Lauren was quite tall, but her long, dark red hair, and high heels, made her seem even taller.

Gerri has been showing off her great talents, getting comfortable styling people in our group. Elizabeth, though, just escalated when she phoned me. “Gerri, would you be willing to style someone whom you haven’t yet met, but is a dear friend of mine?”

“First, thanks for the trust. Yes, I think so, but I am concerned that I might fog out.”

“If you do, there’s no harm done. Lauren is a professor, one of my advisers, and also a MILF like me.”

“Elizabeth told me that you wanted deeper background on the war. Molly, I’ve put together some reading. To start with, here’s the unclassified Army Foreign Area Studies Guide to Vietnam. Going back, there’s Bernard Fall’s Hell in a Very Small Place and Street without Joy. This is Telford Taylor’s Nuremberg and Vietnam: An American Tragedy. Taylor was the chief American prosecutor at the Nuremberg Tribunals.

“May I introduce Sir Francis Walsingham, my feline colleague? As you have learned, or will learn, he has excellent skills for clandestine intelligence gathering, should he choose to do so. He also responds to Frank.”

I don’t know how I missed a handsome tuxedo cat on the back of the sofa, with Ekaterina on one side and Anna on the other.

Sir Francis

“Of course, you didn’t, human woman. Is it still not clear that some cats are magicians capable of casting illusions, misdirection, and invisibility? Some of my colleagues and I, however, do hope to educate. I will call for reinforcements, as I sense you as important to the cause.

Elizabeth glanced down to see a fourth cat. “O’Reilly? Have you been here long? How did you get in? Is Hal nearby?”

I sighed to Frank. Yes, we have work to do. The red-furred one, however, has a strong aura.

Molly

I phoned Hal. “Sorry if this seems too impersonal, but I hope it makes some things easier before we go face-to-face. Joan, Elizabeth, and Barbie have been telling me what may be wonderful things about you.

“It’s fine that you aren’t experienced. In fact, it may make things easier to me. Let me be blunt about myself -- the way I look, I’m constantly being pursued for my body. I can look at you and Joan, however, I see lust, but also mutual respect. I’d love to have something like that.

“So, maybe I have some things both to teach and enjoy. Would it be OK if I showed up in full glamor, so you get one kind of impact, while being confident that I still want to interact on multiple levels?” I paused. “Interact? Change that to fuck, but also to connect minds and soul. I want more of the empathy training.”


Gerri helped me into one of my hottest outfits. Its red leather top covered my shoulders, but plunged into a laced front. The laces revealed plenty of cleavage. The dress part ended high on my thighs, which were covered with ultrasheer black stockings. I wore five-inch red pumps, in which I can move gracefully. My blonde hair fell almost to my butt.

Some instinct told me that wearing panties, even if tiny, was a good idea.


I pressed the bell at Hal’s apartment. With no false modesty, I wasn’t surprised by his mouth hanging open. He ushered me inside.

“I’d like to propose some dinner conversation, about a topic that fascinates me, but pieces of which are still getting declassified.”

Hal did a doubletake, and then broke into an enormous smile. “The idea that the subject needs declassification gives this great potential. It also shifts the focus from your physical magnificence.”

“Don’t get me wrong, Hal. If I feel comfortable with someone, I don’t distance them.” I laughed sadly. “It’s too dangerous for me to jump into bed on many occasions where I’d love to do just that.

“But let me quote Churchill:

During the human struggle between the British and the German Air Forces, between pilot and pilot, between AAA batteries and aircraft, between ruthless bombing and fortitude of the British people, another conflict was going on, step by step, month by month. This was a secret war, whose battles were lost or won unknown to the public, and only with difficulty comprehended, even now, to those outside the small scientific circles concerned. Unless British science had proven superior to German, and unless its strange, sinister resources had been brought to bear in the struggle for survival, we might well have been defeated, and defeated, destroyed.”

“Molly, this is wonderful. That battle and the broader campaigns are special interests of mine. There are interesting opportunities to compare and contrast with what’s happening in Vietnam.”

“We can, indeed, continue talking about the differences in the German attacks on the British Integrated Air Defense System (IADS) and the U.S. attack on that in North Vietnam. You’re one of the few people who know that CHAIN HOME is a code name, not something kinky.

“Before we get into that, however, I think I need to do something that might be symbolic, but I’ll bet will make you more comfortable.” I plopped onto the couch, in a way not very ladylike, legs spread and skirt rising high. “I don’t always wear panties, but I did tonight, so you can have the symbolism of taking them off with my fervent approval.

“Hal, I will never tease you unless we first agree to it. I hope you don’t regard it as kiss and tell, but Barbie told me you were open both to fucking and making love. I hope you are open to both of those with me, as well as turning each other on intellectually -- sapiosexually.” I raised my hips. He wasted no time in removing my transparent thong, and, to my delight, felt confident enough to give some quick licks to my clit. I felt sure that he could be much more focused on it later.

“Shall we snuggle a bit, talk about RAF Fighter Command or Operation ROLLING THUNDER, or shall we have our first shared orgasms? I feel confident that we’ll do both this evening, but the order isn’t important.” Hal smiled, and then broke out laughing.

“Well, Air Marshal Dowding did get fucked by the RAF high command?”

“Fucking? Let me tell you a story. A World War II Spitfire pilot was speaking in a church and reminiscing about his war experiences.

“In 1942,” he says, “the situation was really tough. The Germans had a very strong air force. I remember,” he continues, “one day I was protecting the bombers and suddenly, out of the clouds, these Fokkers appeared.”

There are a few gasps from the parishioners, and several of the children began to giggle.

“I looked up, and realized that two of the Fokkers were directly above me. I aimed at the first one and shot him down. By then, though, the other Fokker was right on my tail.”

At this point, several of the elderly ladies of the church were blushing with embarrassment, the girls were all giggling and the boys laughing loudly.

The pastor finally stands up and says, “I think I should point out that ‘Fokker’ was the name of a German-Dutch aircraft company, who made many of the planes used by the Germans during the war.”

“Yes, that’s true,” says the old pilot, “but these Fokkers were flying Messerschmitts.”

Hal choked. “So, shall we fokk?”

“Decisions, decisions. Both options are attractive. Compromise?” I opened my mouth and pointed at it. Laughing, Hal stood, unzipped, and thrust into my most willing mouth. I reached around and tickled his anus to a quick squirt. “You know, dear, that I wanted that to be fast. Now, I assume you’ve got dinner coming from the kitchen?” He nodded, as he caught his breath. “Want to signal for it?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.