A Congress of Baboons? Book 2 of the Veneries
Chapter 3: Reciprocity

Copyright© 2017 by LughIldanach

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Reciprocity - Back from New York, the Parliament of Owls starts on its plan to influence politics for the good guys and good girls. Lawyers not only fuck people for profit but get fucked for fun. This polyamory also is seeking insights into human, and other, minds. The kink is happy and not subject to blackmail, although not always what the constituents want to know. A group of baboons is not a congress, as when baboons work together, they accomplish things. It's a troop.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Spanking   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Water Sports   Leg Fetish   Politics  

A lesbian lass from Khartoum

Invited a gay guy to her room

They argued all night

As to who had the right

To do what, how, and to whom.

Barbie

We put together a group to go to the animal shelter: Melissa, Joan, Hal, and I as the humans, and Ekaterina, Anna, and O’Reilly as the feline experts.

“Oh, my God. Chocolate.” An apparent Havana Brown was the first cat into the visiting room. She leaped into my arms and began to kiss my nose.

I told him, “Well, that’s just about settled. But your brother and sisters need to be in on this.” She and O’Reilly looked briefly at one another, on the table, and O’Reilly began to groom her, with what Hal recognized as his half-purr-half-growl of intensity.

Beatrice

I concentrated on the name I had picked, as a highly skilled visitor to Havana. Dark-hair got a strange look, as the name passed through her head. She said “Some people say cats know their name. I think that’s what we have here.”

I licked even harder, and purred very loudly.

Joan

I told the staff, “I don’t really care about appearance, although I like big cats. What I want most is a big, friendly, personality. I know that’s hard to do here.”

Tummler

As a large, muscular, black cat, I might intimidate some. In fact, my favorite role is comedian and social director. “Tummler only pawn ... in game of life.”

Elizabeth

On our return, I set up a reception to meet and greet our new family members, Beatrice and Tummler. Carol carried Ataturk to the group.

Charlene

I phoned Hal. “We should be getting together, if only for work stuff -- setting up computers, and technology policy.”

He chuckled. “If only?”

“I’m open to a very wide range of things. There are probably some things that I could call you, like stud, but I regard those as incredibly silly. To be frank, I’ve talked with Elizabeth, who advised me to be explicit: I’d enjoy your body as well as your mind.”

“Before moving to body stuff, what’s your technical area?”

“Communications, and what gets called networking. I’ve done some things on the ARPANET research network, both user-related and tweaking the computer software.”


When I was younger, I was a gymnast, although that became more difficult as my body matured. Still, I spend lots of time in the gym and dance studio.

“My full name is Sapphire Charlene Jackson. Mom is Golda Jackson; my aunt is Silvera. I have a kid sister named Diamond. Precious, huh?

“Anyway, they were on stage a lot. They also did private sex shows and probably some escorting, maybe some dominance. They also were extremely sex-positive and supportive of athleticism.

I looked carefully at her. Soft skin, yes, but low body fat. Substantial, but not enhanced, boobs. “Hal, if you’re wondering, 34D-24-34. I’m 5’7” and about 120.” Her muscles rippled.

“Have you and Carol ever competed on weights?”

“We keep talking about it.” Charlene giggled. “I do want to try out her trick of dangling boobs into the face of someone doing bench presses. It’s a hell of a thing for an accountant and a mathematician.

“Now, I do like kissing and cuddling to warm up, but more often than not, I like the sex hard. Following Elizabeth’s advice, that can be getting slammed in doggy, or on my belly -- and the latter means both holes. I also like cowgirl where we’re both active.”

“You and I will be working on a UNIX system, but you don’t look like a eunuch to me. Do I need to check?”

“Uh, no, Charlene.”

She stood, and put one foot on the couch. Her dress started to fall open, although she caught it with one hand. “Do you mind that I haven’t gone with standard lingerie, but with a bikini in the style that my dear mother used for bodybuilding or erotic shows? It doesn’t cover much.”

“Oh, I think I can struggle to tolerate that.”

“Good.” I was impressed that a bikini could consist of that little cloth. As opposed to her red dress, this was of a brilliant, iridescent blue, which also glowed against her dark skin. I reached up her leg on the couch and stroked her thigh.”

“Yeah. Keep going.” My fingers slipped under the bottom, really more of a thong. She was soaking wet. I brought my fingers to my mouth and licked them off. “Oh, yes. I’ve got to taste you. This isn’t a cuddle-warmup day.” She fell to her knees, pulled my pants open, and took me into her mouth.

I growled, “69,” pulling her onto me on the couch. The genital sensations were wonderful, but not the falling off the couch. We laughed and moved to the bed.

Linda

My apartment door chimed. Happily, I opened the door to my sister, Donna, and her boyfriend, Dave. They have an open relationship, but have been close for years.

Virtually all the women in our group are white-collar. Donna, however, quite proudly wears a literal blue collar on her denim shirt. This one, however, was tailored more finely than the ones she usually wore as a master carpenter. Her construction attire did not extend to the blue denim skirt that covered her strong hips but bared much of her muscular thighs. I reflected that Carol also had visibly powerful muscles.

As opposed to her petite sister, she was medium height. I suppose I’d call her hair auburn rather than red. It reminded me of buildings that had a deliberate rusted iron coating. Her eyes were brown, rather than Linda’s blue.

As an architect, however, Dave is considered white-collar -- except that he’s also at home on construction sites.


I called Elizabeth. “Can you come over to play?”

“I’d be delighted. What can I bring? Any particular outfit?”

“You do some dominance, don’t you?”

“Mild. More bondage and ordering roleplay, rather than heavy pain or slavery.”

“I think my sister would love that.”

Later, I called Elizabeth and suggested that she join us. “Let me introduce my sister Donna, and her friend, Dave. They bring skills that the Parliament may need, and I think they’re utterly compatible with our lifestyle. I suspect, if encouraged, both of them could quickly become hot for you. Hopefully, the reverse is also true.

Now, while Donna is immensely stronger than I am, I’m more sexually aggressive. I absolutely adore pushing her into the bed while I devour her delicious pussy. “Elizabeth is on her way, hon?”

“Yes. Should be just a few minutes.”

Elizabeth

“Dave and Donna, we might have a mutual opportunity. Mr. Garcia has been our head of maintenance, but needs to return to his family in Mexico. Frankly, our needs have moved beyond his scope. At the very least, we need to do extensive modifications to a couple of apartment buildings. That’s going to need architectural design, and then the general contractor function. It sounds like the two of you do the needed things. We also need some interior design.”

Linda chimed in. “I’m not a certified interior designer, but that’s been part of my art. Let me try some things and see if you like them. Perhaps I can team with a decorator who has mentored me, Alan, as he has supplier relations and discounts that I don’t.

She gave a hungry smile. “Speaking of relations, we have a nice bunch here. I should mention that Alan may be the only heterosexual male interior designer in the Washington metropolitan area. You should meet him, Elizabeth. Of course, we have some very nice relatives right here.”

I couldn’t help licking my lips. “You realize that two sisters hit an erotic fantasy of mine? I was an only child.

“Seriously, given the relationship of you two to Linda, and my instincts, we could move you in immediately, or start your work if you want to stay where you are.

“Mind you, you both look tasty where you are.” I licked my lips again.

Linda

“Elizabeth, stop wasting your tongue on yourself. Come and kiss me. Donna, you and Dave get warmed up, and then we’ll reorganize.”

Dave started to undress Donna, who shook a finger playfully. “You’re on a building site. The contractor is responsible for site preparation, such as removal of unneeded items.” Donna began to unbutton her shirt, wiggling her hips as she did so.

“Building site?”

“Yes, sister dear. Remember the phrase ‘erect a building’. Our standard 2x4 is called a stud and used to construct stud walls.”


Donna was out of her clothes in a moment. I remembered that she said she had to change quickly in construction site locker rooms.

She strode to Dave and removed his clothing; I doubted that he’d consider it wise to resist. She looked at me and turned for my inspection. Besides her muscles, she’s curvier than I am, and has a full, slightly trimmed bush. It matches her auburn hair, which is slightly more brown than red.

“Lovely, sis.” I hardened my voice, which she’d take only from me.

I wore a kind of counterculture outfit: black work boots, black denim miniskirt, black leather vest over a thin T-shirt through which my nipples were red points.

Elizabeth

Happily, the key people were free for dinner later that week: Congressmen Stu Wilhelm and Gary “Van” Vanderpool. For assorted reasons, I wanted Joan and Hal, Melissa and Martin, and Angus. Since we might be creating a job for Izumi, she had to be there. I told them that dress should be business casual.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.