My Daughter Makes Plans - Cover

My Daughter Makes Plans

Copyright© 2017 by Dr Scribble

Chapter 3: Sunday

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Sunday - My daughter, Lindy, was only ten when her mother and I divorced. I hadn't known what she had in mind in the years since, but when she was fourteen she made her desire to have my baby very clear. Of course, she was too young, and I had to find a way of turning her away from her plan. Trouble was, she had grown into a very beautiful and attractive teen, and it was difficult to ignore the fact. Besides, there was nothing I wanted more than to father a child on her, despite knowing I shouldn't.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

One thing Pauline’s dad had hinted to me before they left was that he’d managed to turn the situation to good advantage. He hadn’t said how, and that made me wonder. Anyhow, first things first: Lindy wanted a morning fuck.

She put me on my back, legs apart, and moved between them, to pep up my cock with her luscious mouth. After she’d turned by limp cock into a good-sized stiffy, she slid up my body until it sprang into the gap between her legs and her nipples were just in the right place for me to catch them between my lips and nibble at them. At the same time, my hands cupped her butt cheeks and worked them so that my cock was repeatedly nudged into her warm and wet cleft. Eventually, it sank into her and she began milking it with little hunches of her hips and squeezes by her internal muscles.

I really could have just laid there and let her draw the cream out of my balls, but I jerked my cock into her in synch with her own movements.

“Just think, Daddy, you could be putting a baby into me right now.”

I kissed her before replying. “You know that would be a mistake – bad for you,” I said into her open mouth.

“I. Don’t. Care,” she said, punctuating each word with a kiss. “I want lots of babies by you, so the sooner we get started – and the more we do this – “ she ground her vulva against me “ – the sooner I’ll be pregnant.”

“But Lindy—!” I broke off as the tension in my balls suddenly burst and I began pouring my spunk into my girl.

She grinned cockily. “I don’t think you’re going to be able to help yourself!”

I ground my cock into her, until I achieved my purpose and she hummed her way through an orgasm. I swear I could feel her pussy chewing at my cock, squeezing out every last drop of semen. After that, she was happy to roll off me and lay beside me on the bed.

“I want to wake up every morning and fuck you,” she said, two fingers holding her pussy lips closed so as to minimise leakage.

“Well, and so would I,” I said, “but you are still too young to be starting your family. Give it a couple of years – and there’ll be fewer questions asked about your swollen belly than there would now.”

See, I’m still trying to be the parent here, not just Lindy’s real life dildo and sexual fantasy.

I continued in this role after we got up, when I put the second morning-after pill beside her breakfast juice, and watched while she took it. I had already rescued the box of condoms from the bin, where she’d thrown it, and I was determined to use them and not rely just on her diaphragm. In fact I wanted to persuade her to have an IUD fitted as well.

“How long do we have now?” she asked, after she’d swallowed the pill.

“How long?”

“Yes, because I want to keep fucking until I know these pills have worked and I have to start using that diaphragm.”

“I don’t know. It isn’t as though I’ve ever had anything to do with emergency contraception. What does it say on the leaflet in the box?”

She shrugged. “I don’t know. I threw it away.”

“Well, we’d better work on the better-safe-than-sorry basis and start using it now.”

“Hmmph!” I got the message that she didn’t like the idea, and shrugged.

For the next hour, I got the cold shoulder. Lindy went off to her room. When I went past the door later, she was trying out some of the outfits she’d bought from Ann Summers. Or rather, I’d bought, sight unseen. Looked ... promising! I figured she’d try one of them out on me later and try to get me to fuck her again without her diaphragm. I decided that if she did, I’d wear a condom anyway.

I went outside and did some much-needed maintenance in the garden. When I got back indoors, Lindy was sitting on the kitchen table, wearing a short red dress that unbuttoned down the front. The top two or three buttons were undone, revealing the swell of her beautiful breasts, though keeping her nipples hidden. But she was sitting with her knees apart and quite obviously (obvious to anyone glancing up her skirt, that is) wearing no panties. She looked at me crossly.

“I want my pussy licked,” she said. “I deserve that, if you’re going to make me use that diaphragm when we have proper, prick-in-pussy sex.”

Rather than get into a discussion about safe sex with her, I pulled up a chair, pushed her dress out of the way and got to work on her pubes with my fingers and mouth. There wasn’t a lot of passion in it for me, and there wasn’t a lot in it for her, but simply applying the right kind of stimulus to a girl results in an orgasm, and it wasn’t long before she was jamming her vulva against my face as my tongue worked to extract all her nectar, and she hummed and huffed through her own little crisis.

My cock hadn’t even got stiff, so she had a surprise when she reached for it and couldn’t feel it through my trousers.

“Oh, god! Is this what it’s going to be like for the next two years? I can’t stand the idea of not fucking you properly – nothing in the way of your sperm getting me pregnant – no creams, no condoms, no chemicals, and no fucking diaphragm,” she complained.

I’d been building up my determination to do what I saw as the right thing for her.

“Well, the only way I’m fucking you for the next two years is with a condom and the diaphragm, unless you agree to have either an IUD fitted or an implant.”

“No!” she said, “but I’ll go on the pill if you insist. That way we can still fuck bareback.”

“Not acceptable, sweetheart,” I replied. “Too easy to forget to take a pill – or six.”

She looked mulish. “We’ll see. We’ll see just how long you can go without, because I won’t have an IUD or implant, and if you keep this up, I might refuse to use the diaphragm.”

I shrugged. “It’s up to you.”

“Or I could go out and find a boy to fuck and you’d find yourself bringing up a brat that wasn’t yours.”

It was a horrible thought, that Lindy should get knocked up by a stranger. For a moment, I remembered how good she felt when we made love. I was used to her already, and I didn’t want to share her with anyone else. For a moment, I thought of Pauline’s dad fucking a baby into her – obviously someone who had no qualms about getting his underage daughter knocked up. It made me shudder and wonder if my stance was right.

Lindy saw the shudder, and slid off the table onto my lap, putting her arms round me and kissing me.

“I didn’t mean that, Daddy,” she said. “I only want your babies, and I’m never going to let anyone else fuck me.” She kissed me again, and this time we kissed each other. My traitorous cock chose this moment to insert itself between us.

Lindy chortled and grabbed hold of it. In a flash, she rose up, straddled me, and slid down it.

“Ummph! Daddy’s home,” she muttered with a satisfied smile. She gazed into my eyes lovingly. “One more, please, Daddy.”

I have no excuse. I’m only human and I defy any man not to let my daughter have her wicked way with him when she’s that determined. She slid up and down my pole slowly, at first, but then faster, as she neared her climax. She began humming and huffing and a moment later, reached down and cupped my ball sack in her hand.

“Want all of these babies, Daddy,” she purred as she manipulated.

A moment later, she got them.


“Daddy,” Lindy said, some time later.

We were in the kitchen (again) having a cup of chai.

“Yes, dear?” I replied.

“You know Pauline is pregnant?”

“Yes.”

“Do you know how she got pregnant?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.