My Daughter Makes Plans
Chapter 2: Saturday

Copyright© 2017 by Dr Scribble

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Saturday - My daughter, Lindy, was only ten when her mother and I divorced. I hadn't known what she had in mind in the years since, but when she was fourteen she made her desire to have my baby very clear. Of course, she was too young, and I had to find a way of turning her away from her plan. Trouble was, she had grown into a very beautiful and attractive teen, and it was difficult to ignore the fact. Besides, there was nothing I wanted more than to father a child on her, despite knowing I shouldn't.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

We woke up fairly early. That is, Lindy was awake before me, and was playing with my hardening cock when I opened my eyes. When she saw I was conscious, she used one hand to play with her own slit, until her fingers were covered in her lubricant, which she then used to make it easier to stroke my shaft.

“Good, you’re awake,” she said. “I want us to fuck again – all day.”

I rolled my eyes at this. “Just remember, we – I – can’t do that. I need time to recover after every time you drain me.”

She gave a little shudder. “Ooh! That sounds so dirty! When I drain you!” She nearly forgot herself and pulled my cock out by the roots.

“Aaarrrgh!”

“Sorry, Daddy,” she said, reverting to a gentler stroke. “Hurry up and get hard, I want this inside me again.”

I almost shuddered myself. Instead, I had an idea. “Let me get up, and you lay down on your back,” I suggested.

Lindy quickly moved to the new position. “Are you going to fuck me this way, Daddy?”

“Maybe,” I said, “but first, I’m going to do something new, which I think you’ll like.”

I crawled between her legs and spread them until I could get my head into her crotch, so my lips and tongue could get at her vulva. Holding her outer lips apart with my thumbs, I used the flat of my tongue to lick up her crack from her entrance up to her clit. She drew in her breath and her hips jerked. I kept going, hearing her breathing change and smelling her natural odour.

“Oh, Daddy!” she exclaimed. “That’s so dirty!”

I drew back so I could speak. “No it isn’t, if both parties are clean, or, as in this case, only covered in sperm and lubricant.”

Both parties, Daddy? You mean, I could do this to you? Suck your cock, I mean.”

“If you wanted,” I said. “It’s one of the nicest things you can do for a man – second only to letting him fuck you properly. Very handy when you’re at the wrong time of your cycle, and more likely to catch.”

This so interested her that we had to stop while I turned round until my rigid cock was positioned just over her face, then while she learned how to fellate me, I went back to work on her pussy and clit. She writhed and yipped and moaned. I was still not using my brain – even less than before, if that were possible – and moved my cock away from her before I came – having decided, instinctively but with little thought, I wanted my little army of baby-makers to go where they’d be more use. However, I continued to lap, suck and chew, sticking my tongue inside her, and swiping her clit with it. Within only a minute or less, she began to wail and hum her joy, and hump her hips at me.

I felt rather pleased at my success, and proceeded to tongue her through three more orgasms, until she flopped back, totally exhausted.

“No more, Daddy, please. Not just now. Just get on top of me and fuck me properly. And do it for you – I’ve already had my cum – more times than I’d thought possible.”

I climbed aboard carefully, notched the head of my cock in her opening and slowly shoved it into her.

She might have thought she was finished with orgasms, but feeling herself being opened and stretched from the inside wound up another. I was already at the point myself, and while she hummed through her fresh orgasm, I grunted with every spurt of mine, delivering my seed as far up her tube as I could reach. I felt each blast of cum splatter against her pussy walls, and wondered if she could feel them, too.

We made another bed sheet wet. I made a note to bring a supply of old but clean towels into the bedroom before we fucked again.

After breakfast, she wanted to fuck again.

“You know we’ll have to get you some morning-after pills, don’t you,” I said while we recovered.

Being sated, she wasn’t quite as keen as she had been to get pregnant, so she nodded – a bit reluctantly. We showered and dressed and I took her down to the drop-in clinic in town where we were given a course of morning-after pills – one of which she took there and then, and the other I kept for later. She was also given contraceptive advice and offered an implant.

That was where she dug her heels in. She also wouldn’t accept pills or an IUD, but agreed to use a diaphragm. Finally, they gave her a boxful of condoms and told her to use them as well as the diaphragm, for the protection they gave from disease.

At the end of the visit, Lindy smiled sweetly, and I, in the role of ‘father concerned to discover daughter was sexually active’, thanked the staff. Brilliant places, those clinics: they accept girls from almost any age and provide advice and free contraception, with nobody else the wiser. Probably prevented thousands of teenage pregnancies over the years.

All I had to do was to ensure that Lindy used what she’d been given. I wasn’t happy about having to wear a condom, but I figured it would be better than risking Lindy becoming pregnant.

As soon as we got home, she dumped the condoms in the kitchen waste bucket, and dragged me upstairs.

“Again, Daddy,” she said, pulling her clothes off.

“Lindy – condoms!” I warned, rescuing them from the bin.

“We don’t need them, Daddy. Neither of us is diseased, and you already put more than enough stuff in me today to get me pregnant, and besides, I’ve taken the pill.”

“You have to take the other one within 24 hours,” I reminded her.

“Yeah, okay. but in the meantime, we can fuck all we like – and I want to fuck now.”

There was some logic in what she said, so I shucked my clothes, and revealed my cock, stiff as a poker. She just lay back on the bed, knees spread, feet on the floor, one hand playing with her stiff little nipples, the other sliding along her slit and bringing out her juice.

I went down on me knees and shuffled up to her, pulling her closer, until her pussy was just at the edge of the mattress, then I notched my cock into her opening. At first, it wouldn’t go in. Lindy wriggled her butt and I prodded her a few times, then suddenly, like a snake swallows a large egg, her pussy simply gulped my cock. One minute it was outside, begging to be let in, the next it was bottomed out in the sweetest, tightest, pussy I’d ever known, bar none.

I had to shove hard and hold myself deep inside her, to prevent my ejaculating at once, but as the tension eased, I was able to start the in-and-out movement that gave both of us so much pleasure. Lindy began moaning and huffing, and seemed well on the way to an orgasm, while I tried hard to prevent mine.

“Fuck me, Daddy, fuck me!” she screamed as she went over the top.

I couldn’t stop myself this time, giving her a huge load of virile fatherly seed. I was thinking I could do this several times before she had to take the next pill and we had to start behaving responsibly. I thrust a few times more and she did something with her vaginal muscles which seemed to be squeezing every last drop of sperm out of my prick and into her baby channel. I had the sudden dream of her belly swollen up with my baby and found another dollop of spunk to decorate her insides with.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.