Mama Bear Date Crashing - Cover

Mama Bear Date Crashing

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Harry Walsh can't seem to stop his mother from tagging along on his dates. Her motives are pure, right? Well, I suppose that depends on your definition of purity and love.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

“That was some breakfast, wasn’t it, Callie? Like Mom’s cooking?” I challenged my date from last night, who might not have worked out in the sense of a girlfriend, but who had turned into a serious booty call and a half overnight.

“Mom ... yeah, your cooking rocks as always!” Callie agreed, now growing used to calling Mom by that title ... Mom seemed to love being called that by her, too

“Got that right ... just what we need to fill up the tank for some more hot and sweaty sex. Mom’s always been a great cook!” Tricia made Mom blush a bit as she kissed her openly on the mouth ... with tongue.

“Why don’t we invite your boyfriend, Jesse, over, and lay down the law to him, but let him eat, too? I’d love to treat him like another son and also fuck him within an inch of his life, for that matter. He’d have to know his place, of course, including being taken from behind by Harry, the head of this household, of this family. But he could be a junior stud and pinch-hitter, as even the dominant male of the family has to rest at times, right? Between us, we’ll exhaust him and make him sore all over. Imagine the fun that we could all have together, wouldn’t you say? He’ll be bent over and pegged, too, I think. Imagine that!” Mom encouraged Tricia, who got a wicked look on her face as she dialed up her boyfriend’s phone number.

“Hey, honey, can you come over to Mom’s place? I’m crashing here tonight again. Oh, and I’ve been fucking my brother, Harry, as well as his date from last night and our mother. We’ve all been fucking, babe. Let’s not leave you out of the fun. I want to see you get well and truly fucked at last. Your whole body will be sore before we finish with this romp, trust me. We both know that you want this, to be a cuckold, don’t you know? Trust me, you’ll enjoy every last second of your new life with us. Don’t worry, it won’t be any chastity bullshit, just incest and group sex. Oh, and you will get sodomized from time to time, so brace yourself for that, too. I think that you’ll be very happy with this, won’t you? Anyway, we’re having a great breakfast that Mom made, and trust me, it’s to die for, baby!” Tricia encouraged Jesse to show up for a breakfast date with her ... or was that with us.

“Damn, baby, you know how to sell me on these ideas! Here I thought that you were dumping me, but what a great surprise! So, I’ll get to be your cuckold at last, with Harry as the other man, if you will. Hot, hot, hot! I’ve wanted to get Harry’s sloppy seconds for a good while now, you know ... and I’ve wanted to eat his creampie out of you, too. It sounds wonderful, and I recall your mother’s cooking. She’s pretty good at that ... and dare I say ... she’s a MILF? Sorry, but it’s true. If I weren’t your wimp boyfriend, I’d be hers. And yes, I know what a wimp I am ... I just can’t help it. I love to share a woman and get sloppy seconds after she’s been freestyled by another man ... or more,” Jesse admitted over the speakerphone, not that any of us were shocked by his confession.

“Then get your sweet ass over here, baby! By the way, my name is Callie and I’m going to be your new girlfriend, probably your wife in time if you play your cards right. You just have to know your place and do my bidding. Think that you can manage that? I think that this is what you want and need, a female-led relationship, am I right? You want a hot wife in time, a slut wife who’ll keep you on your toes and in your place, make you toe the line, or did I miss something?” Callie spoke up and gave Jesse his first marching orders from her end.

“Well ... that doesn’t sound bad at all ... So, is just you that will be fucking me, Callie, or the other ladies ... and Harry, too, just to be clear?” Jesse wondered now.

“No, you’re our plaything, but especially Callie’s. Tricia’s gonna keep you busy, too, as am I. She’s still your girlfriend, too. Call me ‘Mommy’ from now on, too. I know that your mother ran off years ago and your stepmother is a complete cunt, isn’t she? Your father’s a piss-poor judge of women, isn’t he? But, anyway, you need a strong female presence, an authority figure, in your life. An Earth Goddess ... or two ... or three. And Harry will be ... Master, I think. Or something like that. You’ll need to learn to follow orders. Now, come on and join us for breakfast, honey! Let Mommy feed you, baby!” Mom urged Jesse, who abruptly hung up and sent Tricia a text.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.