Mama Bear Date Crashing
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Harry Walsh can't seem to stop his mother from tagging along on his dates. Her motives are pure, right? Well, I suppose that depends on your definition of purity and love.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism  

I didn’t honestly know who was going to wear me out in the end, as Mom, Tricia, and Callie all did their level best to drain my balls and sap every last bit of energy and strength from my body over the course of the night. We took breaks, or rather I did, during which the women outdid each other in the lesbian sex department, partly to excite me, but also to enjoy each other’s bodies. Even so, as soon as I indicated that I was available, the ladies pounced on me and used me for their pleasure, again and again, not that I minded, of course. In fact, it was quite delightful to be their sex object, to have three lovely women pleasure and service me in such a manner. It was exhausting, though more than worthwhile.

In the end, of course, I couldn’t keep up with all three women, not even with the Viagra, and how the fuck did some Viagra get into the household without a prescription, anyway? I collapsed after Mom fell on top of me that last time, her head on my chest as I held her tight and fondled her bottom. Mom’s hair felt wonderful in my right hand as I moved it from her ass to stroke her many tresses as another sign of my affection for her. I drifted off to dreams of being serviced by a harem of ladies, of course, and already I felt that these dreams were coming, but this was just a start.

When I awoke, not surprisingly, it was to a woman riding me in the cowgirl position, and it didn’t take long to realize that it was Callie, my date from the night before turned booty call. Her intentions were blatant, as she wanted my body and she wanted it badly! More to the point, she wanted my cock and she didn’t even try to hide her lust for me. I had to admit that, why she and I had started off roughly on that date, for a variety of reasons, she began to grow on me, mostly in terms of her unmistakable desire for my flesh.

“Damn it, Callie, am I just a piece of meat to you?” I teasingly chided her, but she shrugged and laughed at me.

“Honey, right now, you’re yummier than a T-bone steak to me!” Callie confessed as she rode me with an almost obsessive drive to milk me dry of my cum.

“I’d have to agree with that myself,” Mom spoke up as she returned to bed next to me and started kissing my chest while Callie impaled herself on my cock.

“Yeah, bro, you should know by now that we’re insatiable!” Tricia informed me as she lay next to me on the other side and started nibbling on my ear.

“I could definitely get used to this life,” I smiled as I enjoyed Callie’s hot, wet cunt on my dick, squeezing the hell out of it as she tightened up on me more and more.

“So could I, lover,” Callie winked at me with her baby blue eyes, while Mom’s dark brown and Tricia’s sea green orbs both stared at me with an undeniable hunger for my flesh.

“So, what were you two doing while Callie here took advantage of me in my sleep?” I joked partly to keep from cumming just yet.

“Eating each other out,” Mom confessed, licking her lips before she kissed me to let me taste Tricia’s pussy and ass on her tongue.

“Mom is delicious! She’s more than worth wearing out my jaws!” Tricia giggled as she now slipped me some tongue herself, showing that she tasted of Mom’s snatch and her booty as well.

That was more than enough to get Callie cumming, and God did she tighten up when she came, just as her toes curled, too. My cock shot out spurt after spurt built up during my sleep into Callie’s sweet, slippery slit, filling her with my cum. Callie then lay on top of me for a moment and kissed my neck, obviously satisfied for now as she let her golden hair spread all across my body. Mom and Tricia both lay next to us for a bit and kissed my face repeatedly, not to mention taking turns with my mouth to swap spit with me (and each other).

After a while, though, I could feel my bladder protesting and I could also smell the coffee that someone had started, as it reached it completion. I gently tapped each of the ladies to indicate that I needed to rise and Mom gave me a very curious look. I wasn’t sure what that was about, not until I began pissing and Mom seized the chance to grope me the whole time. Her hands wandered freely over my body, caressing every last inch of my skin. I nearly lost control of my stream, but she simply took over directly my flow as I peed, after which she washed her hands and wiped my dick clean. When I washed my own hands, Mom became more aggressive with her fondling, squeezing my butt-cheeks with her soft, silky skin as she felt me up.

By now, my cock already started to stiffen again, and what Mom pulled next only made things worse. She planted her ass on the sink in front of me and practically shoved her wonderful tits in my face before giving me a lip lock that would make any man rise to the occasion. She then spread her thighs in obvious invitation, and I couldn’t help but look down at her delectable twat. The next thing that I knew, my head was between Mom’s legs and she made whimpering noises as I started eating her out with a gusto that she couldn’t have expected. I wanted to give my dick some time to recover, but I also wanted Mom to experience the fullest extent of my passion for her these days. If she wanted to show me adoration, I would return it to her in full measure.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.