Bill 'N' Haley - Cover

Bill 'N' Haley

Copyright© 2017 by oyster50

Chapter 22

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - The continuing story of next-door neighbors and their off-beat life. Haley's turned sixteen and it's time to be married.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Small Breasts   Geeks  

Haley’s turn:

Deena had me pinned. We used to play-wrestle sometimes, and for a while it was an even match, but I stopped growing. Deena’s bigger than me now. And she’s got me pinned.

Oh, it’s just in fun, you know. She’s laughing. I’m laughing.

“I know what’s wrong with you,” I squealed in protest.

“Okay, smart girl,” she returned. “Tell me.”

“You wanna be me. You’re fourteen, you’re obsessed with sex, and you’re horny!”

“Am not!” she protested. She was straddling me, had my wrists pinned to the bed. “If I was horny I’d do THIS!” she giggled, and she bent over and kissed me.

“Deena!” I gasped.

“What?”

“You KISSED me.”

She got a wry smirk on her face. “That wasn’t a kiss. This is a kiss.” And she did it again, longer, softer, and heaven help me because while my mind was protesting, my lips responded. I think it surprised her. She sat back.

“You kissed back.”

“I didn’t mean to,” I said.

“Uh, I kinda thought that my first REAL kiss would be from a guy...”

“You started it, babe,” I said.

She flopped sideways off me. “Yeah, I guess I did...”

She had a goofy look on her face. “Your tongue...”

“Reflexes,” I answered. “Way I’ve been kissing since your dad helped me learn...”

“Have you kissed anyone else that way?”

“Never,” I said. “You ever kissed anyone?”

“Not like THAT,” she said. “Snuck a kiss or two, you know, with guys, but it was little kid stuff. That ... I felt it all over...”

“Uh, yeah ... First time your dad and I kissed, I thought I was gonna burst into flames. And I’m the one who initiated it.”

“Did you stop with just one?” she asked.

I shook my head. “Nooooo.”

And darned if she didn’t kiss me again. This time her tongue surprised me. Darned reflexes over-rode my surprise and my lips parted. Oh, crap ... stop ... stop ... just go with it ... It can’t go on forever, can it?

It didn’t. “Okay, Deena ... You’ve made whatever point you wanted to make.”

She flashed those blue eyes of hers at me. “Wasn’t tryin’ to make a point. Just kinda happened, okay?”

“Okay,” I answered, my mind a blender. Other parts of me, though, were quite settled on a direction. “We can’t do this...”

“We didn’t do anything,” Deena said. “Harmless playing around ... Experimentation. You know.” She giggled. “Research. Besides. Don’t count anyway. Neither of us is a guy, so it’s not cheating...”

“That’s kinda stretching things, don’t’cha think?”

She grinned and shook her head, licking her lips. “Just a little bit more,” she said, eyes twinkling.

Oh, what the heck. It WAS a good kiss. A few more, friends, right? Almost sisters. I tilted my head, leaned forward...

What’s a kiss without a hug? Trouble is, kisses and hugs have this terrible effect on me.

Couple of kisses.

“Wow!” she said. “That’s an ‘all over’ thing...”

“I know, right?!? We better stop...” I guess I didn’t sound convincing.

We HAD been sitting up, facing each other. I don’t remember lying down, back, but there I was, and I had my arms around Deena and I had voices in my head telling me to stop but I had other voices talking to me about how good it felt and it was almost the same as kissing Bill except slightly smaller and much lighter when she crawled halfway atop me.

“Okay. Too much!” she declared. “I think I need to go to my own room...”

“Why?”

“I got something I need to take care of...” she said, looking at me suggestively.

“Me too, dammit,” I said. “Going to your room?”

“Yeah. Or do it right here.”

I flopped back onto the bed, pulled my nightshirt up, slid my hand down my panties, my finger unerringly headed to...

“Haley!”

“Well?!? It’s your fault.”

“Brindy’s fault. Talkin’ with ‘er put that thought in my head...”

“She was explicit?”

“No. She was specifically NOT explicit. Worse. Let my imagination run wild.”

My fingertip. A touch. I squeezed my eyes shut. Imagined Bill. Or...

“Are you goin’ to your room?”

Giggle. “Maybe not. Maybe I’m gonna watch you.” She laid back, pulled up her nightshirt. Giggled. Stripped it over her head. Her butt came up. Panties went down. “There!”

“Deena!”

“Oh, you’ve seen me naked before and I’ve seen you. No big deal, right?”

“I guess not...” The voices in my head are really arguing now.

“Sometimes I sleep naked, you know...”

“I didn’t know that,” I said.

“I do. Might do it tonight. Have you ever slept naked?”

“A lot ... Me and...”

She smirked. “Yeah, I suppose y’all would ... Well?”

“What?”

“Are you? Naked?”

“I guess,” I said in a little voice. I stripped.

Deena’s got bigger tits than me. Most girls do. Bill loves mine, though. I looked at Deena’s. She’s got a good cup size more than me. Mine are almost cones. Hers are rounded. And why am I looking at Deena’s tits?

And she’s licking her lips. I licked my own. I was feeling really good, aroused. It’s a good feeling. And a couple more kisses, okay?

Hugging is a lot better when both of you are naked. I guess I sort of forgot that I’d learned that lesson with Bill. I was reminded. And I ended up on my back again.

Giggle. “This is FUN!”

Well, it is ... Don’t make the mistake of thinking that I didn’t love my Bill and everything we explore together. Bill is IT. This is kind of different. Exciting ... I pushed her over on HER back.

“Who says YOU get to be in charge?”

Giggle. “Me. But you can...”

I shut that smart mouth up with my own. Trouble was, when I rolled her over, I had one of her arms trapped under me. Fingers wiggled. My breath caught in mid-kiss when her fingers lightly pinched my nipple. She giggled into my mouth.

“You. You’re pushing things.”

“Nuh-uh,” she laughed. She was obviously into this. “If I was pushin’ things, I would’ve done THIS!” and her hand pushed under me and cupped my pussy.

“Ahhhhh,” I hissed. “Stop that...”

“Stop this?” she tittered, her finger sliding between my slick lips while she watched my face. Her fingertip wiggled.

“Deena!” I blurted through clenched teeth.

“You like it, don’t you...”

“Deena...” More of a sigh this time.

“Just playin’ around, is all,” she said. Her free hand curled around the back of my head, hauling me in for a kiss. “I know you’ve had this done...”

“Yeah, but...”

“And this.” She scooted down a little and licked my nipple...

“Ah, shit!”

“Shit? If you licked MY nipple...”

“How would YOU know? Have you ever had your nipple licked?”

Her blonde hair splayed as she shook her head.

I need to show her. I twisted, lined up my shot, and popped my head down, my lips covering a little bit of her titty, her nipple centered. I sucked and licked. This drives Bill nuts. Deena writhed.

“Ohgod!”

“See? Now we’re even.”

“Nuh-uh.”

“What, nuh-uh?”

She pulled her hand free, stuck her index finger out. Giggle. “You still owe me.”

“Hmmph!” I uttered. Very light brown patch of pubic hair. I trailed my fingers through it, imagining the way that Bill teased and played with me. And I dragged my fingertips across the top of her cleft. Her legs spread. Her breathing changed.

I know what MINE looks like. Hers is a little different, more of a mound than mine, a little more open at the top, but maybe that’s because she’s glistening with expectation.

Well, if she’s expecting ... I pulled a fingertip up the length of her slit from back to front, then at the front, dipped it in and found her centerpiece. I like to sort of circle mine, so...

“Oh, yeah...”

I stopped. “Okay. We’re even.”

“Haley, please don’t stop...”

“‘S not right, Deena...”

“Just friends. Sisters, you know ... exploring ... please ... I’ll do yours if you want...”

“Oh, dammit, Deena...” and I kissed her, my hand moving back down, cupping the mound of her pubis in my palm, my fingertip seeking that little firm little ridge, its little head reaching...

Okay, the first time Bill did this to me, he kissed me all the way through it and I held onto him the whole time, feeling his heartbeat from my hand around his dick. I kissed Deena and started circling.

Deena whimpers when she comes.

She finally sighed. “God, it’s soooo much better when YOU do it.”

“I was hoping I was doing it right,” I said. “Was it good?”

“Best ever,” she said, hauling me to her for kisses. “My turn. Lie back.”

I laid back and closed my eyes. Nervous. Wasn’t this nervous with Bill, of course when it was Bill and me the first time, I was mostly seducing him. Now, I don’t know but I do believe I’ve been seduced.

“It’s neat.”

“What’s neat?”

“Your pussy. I like that little tuft of hair you have.” She was gently pulling my pubic hair. Fingertips brushed the lips of my pussy. Giggle. “Pretty little pussy.”

I spread my legs. When I do this, my lips spread just a little.

“Wowwww,” she said. “Just opens up for me. Does that for Dad, too, huh?”

“Let’s not talk about your dad right now...”

“I’m just imagining his thing going in here...” and she penetrated me with a finger.

“Ahhhhh...”

She pulled her finger out. I know it’s wet now. She touched my inner lips, each in turn, then just the slightest brush of my clitty.

“Do you ever put ‘im in your mouth after he’s been inside you?”

“Deena...”

“Hmmm?”

“Yeah, but...”

“So you know what you taste like.” Little circles around my clit. “I know what I taste like ... I wonder...” and her finger went inside me again. I watched her stick that finger in her mouth, obviously wrapping her tongue around it, then pulling it out and sticking it right back inside me.

“You might be interested to know that you taste like I do.”

“Nice to know...”

“Sometimes when I’m really juicy, I do this a lot,” she said, putting a slick finger back into her mouth. The next time, she stuck two fingers in. Giggle. “More juice.”

I was unable to stop at this point. “C’mere,” I said.

She bent over, kissed me. I’m familiar with the taste of myself in a kiss. Bill and I are sometimes happily sloppy in our lovemaking. When we parted, I curled myself up, kissed her nipple.

“Longer,” she said. “That feels good.”

I thought so, too.

Her fingers were exploring all over my pussy now.

“Y’know ... sometimes I wish I could just skip the fingers and lick myself...”

“Mmmmm,” I moaned, thinking of where this might be going.

“You ever think about that?”

“I have Bill...”

“Not even a little thought...”

“Maybe,” I said, playing along now, totally lost in the woods.

“If I...” she started, then silenced herself by working over my right titty with her mouth.

“OhgodDeena...”

“I have no idea of what I’m doing,” she said, rubbing her face on my belly. I just KNEW where I wanted her to go now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.