Niki's New Life - Cover

Niki's New Life

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 27: Interlude Comes to an End

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27: Interlude Comes to an End - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, Niki has to deal with the fallout at school, as well as at home, her parents will be home in a few days... She assumed Max would still be in control, and the pack of dogs still requiring attention.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

“Roll over when he’s done, and you can get some human cream to go with all that doggie milk!”.

Cooper yelped, people were moving in and around his bitch and he was not done with her. Hunching his hips, he slammed his cock into his bitch with increased urgency, his muzzle dipping down and growling in her ear as he took control and fucked her. Over and over he slammed his cock into her hole, and as his knot formed he thrust deep, shooting his thick cream deep inside the eager wench.

“Fuck, there he goes, there he goes” Niki moaned, pushing back wantonly as the dog took her as his own. His knot stretching her, she felt them bind together for a long moment, her cunt spasming down around his thickness, almost like a real bitch’s. Dropping her head, groaning as she felt the canine cock continue to spasm, Niki held herself still until Cooper pulled away, his thick knot sliding back out of her cunt easily. Not for the last time did Niki wish she had a true doggie cunt so she could be well and truly knotted, but then she’d have to go much slower when she had multiple boys to please, so in the end she was ok with how things had worked out.

Sliding down onto her stomach, her cunt drooling all over the tile floor, Niki rolled over, looking up at Cyndi as her friend moved to squat directly over her face.

“Such an obedient little girl you have become. Time for some dinner, sorry if it’s just a liquid diet for you, but I know how much you love thick cream!” Cyndi’s voice, both teasing and kind, kept on going as she slowly lowered her abused dripping cunt directly onto Niki’s open mouth. As she felt her friend’s tongue slip in and begin to explore and clean her cunt, Cyndi groaned, her post orgasmic body reacting to the soft silkiness of Niki’s pink tongue.


Max watched the two sluts, his own personal slut, and the dog fucking slut his sister had become, and enjoyed the way they seemed to embrace their true natures, once he’d properly fucked them into submission. He was looking forward to breaking her in front of her mother, and his father, though he admitted to himself that there were going to be some challenges. His dick got hard again, just thinking about bending her over the dinner table and fucking her while her mom tried to eat her dinner. It was too enticing. And he knew that Niki would go along with anything he planned. He just needed to get leverage.

“Come, time to go outside, then you two can clean up before watching a movie with me” he said, getting up and grabbing the leash. He forgot about it as often as he remembered, but after last night, he wanted to reinforce her submission in all things. Snapping the leash on Niki’s collar, he led her outside, hearing Cooper and Cyndi following them, and stopped her not far from the porch, in the middle of the yard rather than over by her bushes. “Right here, but get my cock in your mouth before you start, remember the rules.”

Niki looked up at her brother from her kneeling position, and nodded. Pulling his hard cock down and slipping it into her mouth, she watched as Cyndi came and stood right next to the two of them, her hand running up and down Max’s back, caressing his bottom. They were both going to stand there and watch as she peed like an animal in the grass with her mouth full of cock. Groaning, she moved her lips lower, and as her mouth filled, she squatted, her thighs spread wide as she worked to relax her bladder.

“Such an eager obedient slut. I bet I could get her to do this at lunch in the park, that would be a nasty show for sure. Nothing compared to fucking that dog, but nasty all the same” Cyndi said, feeling her temperature rising all over again.

The two watched as the human dog watered the lawn while sucking on her brother’s cock. Making sure to stay out of the way, they nevertheless stayed close enough to reinforce her submissive role in her new life.

As she finished, Max slipped his cock out, still hard, saving it for later. “You two go clean up, I will get popcorn and finger foods ready for the movie.”.


‘This is the life’ Max thought, enjoying the last evening of complete freedom he expected to have for a while. Watching as his two sluts took turns sucking his cock while he periodically fed them bites of foot, he was content in a way he had not felt in a while. Cyndi’s mouth stretched around his cock, her lips sliding up and down, was not a sight he would ever get tired of. Feeding Niki another slightly cooled piece of bagel-bite, he groaned feeling an increasing sense of urgency. “Get her nice and ready, will you, your brother needs to fuck” he told Niki, nodding at Cyndi’s upraised ass.

Taking another bite from his outstretched hand, Niki turned, running both hands up and down Cyndi’s body, before sliding a bit back and concentrating on her friend’s thighs and bottom. The two of them had enjoyed their shower together, cleaning up especially well with Niki on her knees, licking her friend’s cunt as the water sprayed around them. Running her hands up and down Cyndi’s left thigh, Niki let her fingers slide in between the other girl’s thighs, teasing at her tender pussy. Slowly working her way into the inside of her friend’s body, Niki could feel Cyndi reacting to her digital intrusion, parting her thighs slightly, giving her easier access. “Oh, she likes that” she said softly, forgetting her place for a moment.

Max glared at her, silently reminding to not speak unless he gave her permission, before pulling Cyndi’s lips further down his hard shaft.

Cooper’s head popped up from his sleeping position, catching whiff of an aroused cunt. Padding over, his claws silent on the carpet, he sniffed the two bitches curiously, zeroing in on the wet cunt that appeared to want him. Prodding his muzzle between the bitch’s legs, he began to lick at the freely flowing juices, his canine body reacting immediately to the heady scent of an aroused cunt.

Licking harder, pressing forward, moving the other girl out of the way, Cooper’s tongue began to eagerly lap at the exposed pussy, it’s heady scent and sharp taste encouraging the beast to continue.

Max’s words were the only human noises, besides groans of desire, that was heard for quite a while.

“Nice. I see you like some doggy tongue too! Did my sister tell you that was the beginning of her decline into full slutdom? No? Yes? Ah. I see. No don’t you dare stop sucking. Your mouth belongs to me. Just like your cunt. And right now I want you sucking me until I cum. I don’t care that Cooper is licking you. Besides I saw you that day outside, remember? Getting your wet cunt licked right next to my dog cock loving sister. Niki. Up here, get your cunt facing me and spread wide. Yes like that. Oh fuck. Your mouth is good. No I can’t understand and I don’t care. Who cares if Cooper jumps up and fucks you. You are just a slut. I know. I know You don’t have to like it. But you will do it. Won’t you. Because I told you to. Oh that’s nice. Is he fucking you now? Yes? I can see. You can cum I don’t mind. I know how they are. Sluts with their dog cocks, they can’t help it.”

With a groan, Max slammed his cock hard into the eagerly sucking mouth of his sister’s friend, coating her mouth and tongue with his cum. “So good, yes, lick me clean, just like that. Cooper is going to finish in you soon too, I can tell, he is fucking you so fast!”

Niki watched, eyes wide, as Cyndi was fucked by Cooper for the first time. She had watched as Cyn protested at first, her mouth filled with cock, although knowing her brother like she did, she did not expect Cyndi to have any luck. And she had been correct. She had smiled at her friend as Cyndi looked up at her, pleading, Niki’s fingers continuing to pleasure her wide spread cunt like her brother had demanded. There was nothing either of them could do, and Niki had learned long ago, starting that first fateful day in the woods, that sometimes it was best to just surrender and enjoy what one could.

Cyndi moaned, her mouth filled with Max’s thick cum, her eyes wet with tears of frustration and fear. She was getting fucked, just like Niki and she could not believe the intensity with which she was being slammed into. Over and over the Husky’s cock speared her, until she felt like her pink pussy was nothing more than a wide open glove for the beast to fuck. Over and over she was fucked, pressed forward into the couch and Max’s cock. The rubbing of the dog’s fur all over her backside only confirmed to her mind that she was being violated by a dog, and not by Max. Though Max had insisted. She had knelt there, his cock in her mouth as he told her to take the dog. And she had. What does that say about her? She would let a dog fuck her just to make him happy? She was doomed, and she knew it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.