Niki's New Life - Cover

Niki's New Life

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 24: What a send off

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24: What a send off - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, Niki has to deal with the fallout at school, as well as at home, her parents will be home in a few days... She assumed Max would still be in control, and the pack of dogs still requiring attention.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Walking by the closed art classroom, Niki sighed. She’d have to get her clothes back tomorrow. The school was quiet, and dim. So different than during the day. Hurrying a bit, her sandaled feet echoing loudly in the long hall, she grabbed her purse from her locker, and made her way outside, hoping that Max had come back. She did not really want to walk home in a just a robe. Heaving a sigh of relief, she spotted Max’s car, and made her way across the courtyard. Opening the door, she was not surprised to see Cyndi with her head in Max’s lap. What was a little unusual, she’d obviously not gone and gotten a skirt, as Max’s hand was rubbing her bare bottom, her shorts on the floor, and her pink panties were hanging from the rear view mirror.

“Jesus, where are your clothes? Never mind, take that off and get in back, tell me about your day while you get yourself wet and ready for the boys” Max said, looking over at his thinly clad little sister and shaking his head.

Lifting the latch and moving the seat forward, Niki began to get into the back seat.

“Did I say get in the back and then take that off? No? Are you begging for another spanking? I thought after last night you’d have had enough!” Max said, his fingers now sliding in and out of Cyndi’s obviously wet pussy, he eyes watching his sister’s startled face.

Stepping back, Niki glanced around, though it was obvious they were alone. Well, alone except for the janitor taking some cardboard boxes out to the recycling collection bin. Untying the belt, she let the ends fall as she slipped the robe off, tossing it into the back seat before once again lifting the knob and moving the seat forward. Crawling into the back seat, she leaned back and placed her hand between her legs.

Watching his sister, he noticed her backside still appeared angry red, and he wondered if she was especially sensitive to spankings, or had he hit her harder than he had thought. “Damn, your ass is still red, I will have to be careful when your Mom is back, I still don’t think Dad will even notice!.

As Niki’s fingers found their way between her legs, and she parted her black curls and touched her clit, she shook her head slightly as she spoke to correct him. “Um, well, it’s not all from last night. Mr. Jacobs detention was not about studying. Not at all”.

Glancing into the backseat as he pulled away from the curb, Max could see his obedient slut spreading her legs as she was told. He could swear that she looked well fucked, her cunt looked swollen, and though he only had a quick glance, she might have been oozing fluid. “Oh?” he asked, pushing his cock up into the busy mouth of the slut in his lap. “Yeah, um, I bet if Roach found out what we did, he could put another teacher under his control, that is for sure. He, um, thought I needed to be spanked to change my ways.” Pausing as she recalled how it started, she continued “He um, started by spanking me a little over my robe, but when I did not really react, he must have wanted to try and embarrass me or something. He’s old, and kind of cranky. I was really surprised when he lifted the robe up and sorta stuffed it around my shoulders.” Her fingers continued to play with herself, her body warming up easily, still on a high from the fucking her teacher had given her.

Max had not considered teachers taking things on their own initiative. As Niki related the story of how Mr Jacobs had proceeded to spank her quite firmly, he listened with half an ear as he figured out how to turn this s to is advantage, especially next week after their folks got back.

“Compared to what you did last night it was not really that bad, but when he saw the boys cum start to dribble out if me, I think he lost it!”

“What? Cum?? You skipped a few things I think! Spill it!”

“Yeah, um I guess it was kinda a crazy day.” Sitting up, forward, she brought her bare chest into view and lifted her nipples, showing off updated count.

“I see more marks, but I can’t really inspect you right now you silly slut, just tell me” Max said, his hips moving beneath Cyndi’s head, the sounds of slurping coming from below as his cock was well and thoroughly sucked.

“Oh, um, yeah, well, just two more on the left, um, fucks, you know?” she said, before continuing, “Though, um, it should really be two more, if you count the teacher, and um, Scott, Roach’s partner”.

“Damn, you got fucked four times today? What happened to my shy innocent little bitch of a sister? Hmmm?” Max teased, watching as she sat back and continued to play with herself.

“It was just going to be, um, you know, blow jobs, but when I did not make it to the park, Roach had to promise the boys that missed out something extra, and so, um, yeah...”

Watching his sister, he thought about how far she had come and he was again reminded that he needed to make plans for next week. Things were going to have to change. At least for awhile.

“Um anyhow. I think Mr Jacobs will give me a good grade at least. What else?” she murmured, circling her clit with one finger idly

Lifting her head from Max’s cock Cyndi spoke up. “She fucking ate me in the bathroom after lunch!” Returning to her snack, Cyndi’s mouth was again filled, sensing they were near her home, she grabbed Max’s balls and pulled them tight against his shaft.

“Oh yeah!”, Niki said, her face flushing for some reason. “I forgot. Um, I think the girls in school are getting a little curious, and Cyndi just sort of made a point of taking me and not hiding it at all.” Shuddering a little, Niki felt her body react to her story, and as she dipped a finger inside of herself, she could feel how wet she had gotten.

The car pulled to a stop, and Niki sat up, watching as Cyndi worked hard to finish off Max. Looking around the quiet neighborhood, she realized that they had parked right in front of Cyndi’s house. If she knew that, she’d be mortified, no doubt, but obviously Max was making some sort of point with her. She may not be a total slut, but she was going to do whatever he wanted.

“There you go ... swallow fast!” Max said, suddenly pressing Cyndi’s head down and bucking his hips into her mouth. He was watching her front door, and her driveway, the idea of fucking the girl’s mouth where her mother could see filling him with additional nasty enjoyment. As his thrusts subsided, he let go of her head, sitting back, and waiting as she slowly cleaned his cock.

Cyndi sat up, wiggling her bare bottom against Max’s hand, and gasped, seeing where they were. “Max!” she said, reaching for her shorts.

“Wait, bitch, did I tell you to get dressed?” Max told her, reaching between her legs and thrusting two fingers back inside of her, rapidly fucking her. Waiting until she was eagerly fucking back against his fingers, he finally stopped. “Now you can go. Nice and wet. No panties though. Make a mess in your shorts why don’t you, and never wear them for me again. Skirts from now on!”

Gasping, her face flushed, Cyndi pulled her shorts up over her bare hips, wincing as her aroused cunt pressed into the tight fabric below the zipper. Fixing herself up, and blushingly smiling back at Niki, she exited the door, praying her mother did not think anything was amiss.

“She will do, I guess” Max said, pulling away, watching his sister in the back seat. “Just keep yourself nice and wide for me. This is our last night alone for a while, Cyndi is coming over tomorrow, and, well, your mom and my dad are back on Saturday.”


“Going to stop and get some pizza for tonight, you just stay there, like that, until I get back” Max said, pulling into the parking lot of their favorite restaurant. He considered parking right up front, but it was still light out, for a little bit, and he really did not want Niki getting into trouble, so he parked ½ way across the parking lot. “Best lie still, and don’t move, I don’t think anyone will come by, but...” he said, wanting to keep her a bit on edge.

Laying down, trying to stay low, praying that no one would look into the backseat of Max’s two door, Niki felt exposed and embarrassed in an altogether different way. Anyone could walk by, and there was nothing she could do, except maybe jump into the front and grab her robe, though she would likely give them a complete show by the time she did that. She could just grab it now, but somehow she suspected that Max would be less than pleased. So she waited. And prayed.

The crunch of gravel nearby the car made her hold her breath in nervousness, her breath coming out in a woosh as the steps passed farther away from the car. Niki was surprised to feel how hard her nipples had stayed, as if she was turned on by the whole experience. Max had been pushing her, especially around their house, but their neighborhood was quiet, only a few houses. This was a commercial area. Hundreds of people coming by.

Long moments passed before she heard more footsteps. Immobile holding her breath she didn’t move as they got closer and closer. The unlocking of the car doors let her elax again as she realized it was her brother. “Hope you had a nice time. I can’t wait to eat. You however are going to be a bit busy. Hope you had a good lunch!!” Max said as he started the car and headed home. The aroma of fresh baked pepperoni pizza filled the small confines of the car, sending Niki’s stomach into a frenzy of gurgling. She had missed lunch, and now dinner was going to be late!

Arriving at their house, dusk having just fallen, Max smirked as he pulled up to the curb forestalling his usual pull into the driveway. Grabbing the pizza and her robe, he hollered at her as he closed the door “Best get in and get cleaned up for dinner. Remember: bunny tail unless I tell you otherwise!”


Feeling the warm spray of the shower all around her, Niki shuddered, remembering her dash from the car. He’d left her naked and parked at the curb, with night barely falling. She’d looked around the neighborhood for a long minute, the door held partially open. Realizing that delay was only going to make her nerves worse, Niki had stepped out, and closing the door quietly, not wanting to attract any eyes, walking swiftly across the grass towards the front door, sure all eyes were on her naked form. It had been quite intense, but she made it inside without incident.

Turning under the spray, Niki ran her hands through her abused sex, letting the last of the cum flow out of her as she squatted in the spray. She’d not had to ‘change’ when she got inside, since he’d already forced her to strip, but she saw her robe had been placed in her basket, and the rabbit tail placed on top, as if she might forget. She’d grabbed it and the lube on her way to the shower. She had assumed his ‘get cleaned up for dinner’ comment meant that he wanted her completely clean.

Her legs shaking a little, squatting to pull the jeweled butt plug out of her bottom, Niki held the small toy under the spray for a while, before setting it on the low bench in the shower. Taking a little more time to carefully clean herself, Niki knew better than to take too much time, and soon stepped out of the shower, drying off quickly.

Applying some lubricant to the tip of her finger a few moments later, Niki bent over a little as she parted her butt cheeks with her other hand. Sliding her slick finger in and out of her bottom a couple times, she paused for a moment hearing her brother.

“Such a good slut, but c’mon and hurry up, I’m hungry!” Max said, his voice loud in the small room. He stood for a moment longer in the open doorway before leaving her to finish up. In the kitchen, he made sure he had everything ready, before leaning back against the counter and checking his messages on his phone while he waited. Only a couple minutes passed before he could hear Niki coming down the stairs. Looking up, he saw his pink collared dog fucking slut of a sister crawling across the tile, her white bunny tail bobbing cutely between her cheeks.

Reaching down and snapping the leash on her collar, he pulled on the leather strap to let her know he wanted her upright. Leading her over to the table, he pressed her thighs against the edge as he dragged down on her leash. Smiling as she bent over the table, he moved around to her head, and looped the leash a couple times around the leg of the table. She was not really tied down, but the symbolism was clear. She was to ‘Stay!’.

Moving around the kitchen, not saying a word to his sister, Max got a drink, and put it to the side of her bent over frame. Grabbing a plate, he put a couple pieces of still warm pizza on it, and set it on Niki’s lower back, just above the crack of her bottom. Moving around to her head, he stood there, showing her that he was now naked. “Get me hard, you look a little hungry!” Still saying nothing, he stood there, waiting as she reached out and pulled his semi hard shaft into her mouth and began to suck obediently. Eagerly even, if he was any judge. It did not take long for his cock to come to full hardness, and he pulled it out of her mouth with a satisfying pop.

Moving again, out of her sight, Max picked up a piece of pizza and took a satisfying bite, making plenty of noised of enjoyment to ensure Niki knew what he was doing. Moving between her thighs, he placed the hard head of his prick at her wet entrance, and slowly slid it in an inch or two, pausing to take another bite of pizza and put it down. “You make a good dinner table, that is for sure” he said, sliding his cock in another inch when he leaned forward to grab his soda, taking a long drink. He began to fuck his sister in earnest then, holding onto one of her hips while he ate pizza with the other. Using her like this gave him a small thrill, nothing major compared to many of the things he had made her do, but it would do. For the moment.

Stopping after he finished another slice, he slid out of Niki’s wet cunt, his cock still rock hard and throbbing. Moving around her face again, he pressed his cock against her lips as he leaned down and loosened the leash a little. Pleased that she took his slime covered cock into her mouth so easily, he lifted her head a little, getting her onto her forearms, and pulled away again. Bringing over the other plate he had prepared, he placed the piece of pizza directly under her face. “I was going to make you wait, but this is too good of a pizza. As long as I am inside of you, you can eat, but not unless I am inside of you, got that my doggy loving slut?” he said, slapping his cock against her cheek as he went to once again stand between her legs. Teasing, he slid his cock inside of her for only a second, burying himself to the hilt, before pulling back out, hearing her moan in frustration. Pulling on her tail, he slid the bunny ball of fur away from her bottom, and quickly moved his cock to press directly against her asshole. “I am so glad you are trained, there is nothing like burying my cunt in a slut’s ass to make me want dessert”. So saying, Max began to slide his long thick cock inside of his sister’s rectum for the second time.

Niki had smelled the pizza, and as her brother teased her briefly, his cock sliding into her wetness for a moment, she reached down and tried to bite off a piece, stopping when he pulled out. Dropping the end of the slice, she groaned, her mouth salivating. She really was hungry. And horny. Max’s teasing, first in her mouth, then her pussy, had done little to quell her raging arousal. Feeling him pull out her tail, she gulped, realizing his intent. As his thick cock pressed slowly inside of her, so much bigger than the tails or the plugs, she groaned, unable to think about eating, the intensity of his intrusion overriding all other thoughts in her mind.

Sliding his cock all the way into his willing sister, Max marveled at how far they’d come. Gone was the irritating little goodie two shoes that made him not want to be around the house. Much better was this, his ass fucking doggy loving obedient slut of a sister. He was filled with excitement over all the fun things they could do, even with their parents around. And he had a couple ideas on that score too. Fucking her now, hearing how she stopped groaning long enough to work a bite of pizza into her mouth, he reached down and grabbed both of her butt cheeks, spreading them wide, showing off his thick cock spearing her sphincter. Nasty as all fuck, he watched as he slid his cock all the way in again, before spanking her bottom, and beginning to fuck with some urgency. She was due for another long night, and this was only the beginning.

“This is our last night with the boys, so I figured, once you’ve eaten, we’d set things up in the television room, and you can have your fun in there, not just outside. Will put a towel or two down for the mess. Won’t that be nice?” he asked, sliding his cock deep inside of her ass yet again.

Mouthful, trying hard to get a few bites in while she was getting railed, Niki could only grunt in answer, her mouth hungrily working on the warm, but not hot, pizza. Rocking back and forth, her forearms keeping her body somewhat off of the table, she felt Max spread her wide as he continued to fuck her in her nasty place. It was so different, but good - she was not sure why, but it was good, albeit not as good as the regular way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.