Niki's New Life - Cover

Niki's New Life

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 23: Cream and Punishment

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23: Cream and Punishment - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, Niki has to deal with the fallout at school, as well as at home, her parents will be home in a few days... She assumed Max would still be in control, and the pack of dogs still requiring attention.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Roach caught up to Niki just before English class. “Where were you? I had three more lined up for you! You made me look bad!”

“I had to do a tutoring over lunch today, I forgot!” Niki said by way of explanation, wondering just how many times she was going to get yelled at for doing what she was told to by a teacher.

‘Well, I can’t do anything about it now, or in Science, but wait for me outside of Mr Jacob’s classroom, don’t go to Biology, I will get you out of part of it. Maybe we can still salvage my reputation. Don’t you dare forget again!” Swatting her backside sharply, Roach followed her into the classroom, oblivious to the quick look that passed between the older teacher and his pet slut.


Niki waited for Roach after Science class. Mr Jacobs had reminded her of her detention, as if she had forgotten like a complete airhead. Reassuring him that she had not forgotten, she lingered near the door to the classroom, wondering just how Roach was going to pull this off. Not really concerned, much, with what anyone said anymore, she was reminded of her brother’s admonition to not let her grade’s slip and attract her mother’s attention. As Roach came up to her and led her away, she followed along obediently, curious as to their destination. When they passed the boys room, she sighed in relief. She had been worried she’d been spending a second chunk of time naked in a bathroom, and while part of her longed to experience some of what she fantasized might happen in a boy’s room, she was glad she was not going to be put to that test today. Stopping at the door to the gym, the two slipped in, and went back behind the bleachers. The dark, barely lit underside of the seating benches was a myriad of cables and poles, but there were plenty of open areas. She spotted Scott and another boy waiting for them a little ways into the dim interior.

“I have to get to class, and let Ms. Cushing know you will be late. Scott is going to watch over you and make sure you are not hurt or anything. I could only get two of the boys to get free during sixth period, and I had to promise them a fuck instead of a blow job, even though they only paid for the first. Don’t you make a fuss or anything!”

“Oh, um, I won’t, of course” Niki said slowly, looking over at the strange boy that was soon going to be inside of her.

“Oh, here’s my signed note” she told Roach, reaching into her purse and handing it to him as he turned to leave.

“Oh, Ok, I’ll give it to her.”

Turning back to Scott and the other boy, Niki reached for the belt of her robe and began to loosen it.

“Adam here was more than happy to upgrade, but you only have about ten minutes before he has to be back in class.” Scott said, holding out his hand to take Niki’s robe, holding it clear of the dust filled floor.

“I want it, you know, doggy style, she likes that, right?” Adam asked Scott, standing a bit nervously, his hands at his belt.

“You know it, get ready Niki, be a good little slut won’t ya?” Scott said, motioning for the girl to turn around.

Blushing, the suddenness of the whole situation working on her senses, making her flush with nervous excitement. Niki turned, and got down on her hands and knees, parting her legs slightly, the redness of her bottom disguised a bit in the dimness.

“Oh, fuck! She’s just ... oh wow!” Adam said, the sound of his belt buckle coming undone echoing in the dark under bleacher area. Looking back over her shoulder, Niki could see Scott grabbing himself through his pants as Adam got into position behind her. She could feel the head of Adam’s cock slide up and down across her backside a couple times before he found the proper spot and began to push inwards.

“Nnnnnngh” she moaned, pressing back, her cunt eager to be penetrated. She’d been so worked up all day, especially after being forced to lick Cyndi clean, that the first touch of the boy’s cock sent tendrils of delicious excitement all through her body.

“Oh god, she’s, oh god!” Adam cried, suddenly pushing forward and burying himself to the hilt in the eager slut’s cunt.

As quick as one of her doggies, she felt Adam begin to shoot off into her receptive channel after only a few seconds. His rapid thrusts, while not matching the speed and depth of her Husky lovers, nevertheless filled a carnal need that she needed filled. Unable to cum, she still squirmed in pleasured delight as she felt his cum coat her walls, and the boy’s body thrust hard against her bare back side. The pressure of his long thin cock sliding in and out of her, brushing against the tightness caused by her plug, caused her to squeeze her inner walls against him in repetitive, urgent need.

“S-s-sorry!” the boy cried, pulling out rather quickly, and standing up, his cock red and angry looking, still quivering, droplets of cum falling from its tip.

“It’s ok, you’ll do better next time!” Scott said, smiling as the slut turned around and quickly put her mouth over the dripping end of the boy’s prick. He had not told her to do anything like that, nor had Roach for all he knew, the slut was just obviously cock crazy, and becoming more so every day.

Cleaning his cock swiftly, Niki let it slide back out between her lips. “I, um, did not want you to make a mess or anything” she said, blushing as she glanced at Scott and the obvious interest making a tent in his jeans.

“T-t-thanks!” Adam said, scurrying away and leaving the two of them to wait for her second patron. Reaching down, Niki played with her swollen clit, feeling the delicious tingles that Adam started begin to swell into a nice river of sensation.

“Fuck, I can’t stand it, don’t tell Roach? Hmm? I don’t get paid until tomorrow!” Scott grabbed his cock harder through the front of his jeans and almost growled out his frustration. Hooking her robe over a handy bolt, he swiftly undid the snap, lowered his jeans and pulled Niki’s hips up to meet him, leaving her head hanging low and her hips tilted high. The jeweled end of her butt plug was completely exposed, and as he slid his hard cock into her dripping cunt, he placed one thumb on the tip of the plug and pressed inward, alternating in time with his cock’s penetrating strokes. Grunting with every stroke, he soon had Niki’s hips rocking back and forth, her hair flailing around her lowered head as he fucked her open cunt with abandon.

“Oh, god, you are kinkier than anyone I’ve ever seen. A butt plug? What kind of slut wears a butt plug to school?” He continued to berate her as his orgasm quickly approached. The intense tightness of the bitch’s pussy working overtime on his sensitive shaft.

Niki’s mind was clouded with the powerful waves of pleasure wracking her body. Scott had so easily lifted her ass up to meet his cock, she felt a bit like a puppet. Like, and not like her doggie friends, she thought, as the powerful thrust of his cock, and his hands on her ass held her tight, fucking her with little concern for her wants. He could move her so nicely and touch her so nastily with his human paws, though the rampant thrusts of his cock, and his careless attention to her needs was much like her furry lovers.

“God damn! Get up here, finish me off in your mouth, don’t want to spoil you too much for your paying customer” Scott said, releasing her hips, and pushing them down to the ground, his cock sliding out of her cunt, coated with the mingled juices of the girl, and her previous lover. Watching as Niki got up on her knees and reached for his slick shaft, he fed the wet tip of his cock between her lips, sighing as she began to suck the whole head into her mouth.

Niki had almost reached her zenith when Scott had peremptorily dropped her hips and pushed her to the ground. Turning around, a bit confused in her aroused state, she heard him request that she finish him off orally. Nodding internally, understanding that request at least, she got on her knees and grabbed the sex covered shaft throbbing between his legs. As she fed the tip into her mouth, she could taste herself, as well as the remains of Adam’s spend, and she moaned at the raw intensity of the kinky act. Mouthing him deeper, her lips sliding lower, she began to get a stronger taste of both herself and semen from the sides of his shaft, especially once she reached the base. There seemed to be a stronger collection of almost dried sex fluid around the bottom of his shaft, and as her lips and tongue tasted the strong flavor, she felt her body quiver in submissive ecstasy. ‘Such a slut!’

Holding onto her shoulders, Scott slid his cock in and out of Niki’s lips, working in tandem with the eager slut’s bobbing mouth. Feeling his orgasm approach, he reached for her head, holding it steady as he thrust long and hard past her quivering lips. As his cock began to spurt, he felt shuddering explosions of pleasure rock through his body, his legs, his hips, and he felt like he emptied his very soul into the slut’s willing mouth.

“Um, Scott?”

Turning, his cock still buried inside of Niki’s mouth, Scott saw Steve standing there looking uncertain. It seemed that his actions with Niki had covered up the sound of the new boy’s entrance.

“Oh, yes, one second, you are in the right place!”. Watching as Niki sucked on his shaft for a bit longer, getting every drop of his cum into her stomach, he let go of her head and held onto her bare shoulders lightly.

Niki felt the last spurts of his cock coat the back of her tongue, and as she sucked hard, cleaning him, she heard him talking to another boy, and she realized her next ‘patron’ had arrived. She really hoped he lasted long enough for her to finish her own pleasure, as she just could not imagine going to class, and detention, still unsatisfied.

“Oh wow, she’s like naked already!” Steve said. He was going to have to tell Daniel about this, it was too easy. He knew his friend was smitten with this girl, though he was not sure why. She was obviously a slut, and he had found out Roach simply sold her favors. He’d been disappointed when she did not show at lunch, and he had been sure Roach was going to do something rash. Surprised when he’d bumped into the rough leader of the pack between classes, he had eagerly agreed to slip out of his last class and get his turn with the school slut. He watched as the girl, Niki, stopped sucking on Scott’s cock and moved to get on her hands and knees, turning back to look at him, waiting. “Holy shit, she just ... I mean, fuck!”

Ignoring the sight of Scott’s cock as the other boy did up his jeans and put the reddened shaft away, Steve got down behind the naked girl and ran his hands all over her back, her bottom, and the back of her thighs. He’d never gotten past second base before, and the chance to touch a girl down there was too much. He ran his fingers up her thigh and felt for her wetness. As he touched her pussy, Niki moaned a little and pressed back against his hand, obviously enjoying his touch.

“You better hurry, um, she has to get back to class in like 5 minutes, sorry!” Scott said, interrupting Steve’s exploration.

“Oh, um, yeah, sure...” Steve said, pausing, uncertain exactly what to do next. Realizing that time was wasting, he undid his belt and pushed his jeans down over his hips, trying to not look at the other boy as his thick mushroom headed cock popped into view. Grabbing his rather short, but comparatively thick shaft in his hand, he pointed it downwards, towards the wetness he had found earlier. As the very thick head of his cock felt for the right spot, he almost jumped when Niki pressed back against him, pressing her cunt against his prick, helping it to find the right spot and slide in.

“Oh geez, fucking hey, that’s like ... god damn!” he cried, his cock enveloped in the most amazing warm wetness he could imagine. Beginning to slide in and out, Steve felt an odd pressure on the upperside of his shaft, almost as if she was squeezing him with her hand. The stimulation was overpowering, and the newness of the whole experience was such that he felt his cock begin to shoot of explosively after only a few seconds. Load after load of cum shot out of his eager cock, and he groaned in happy release as he grabbed on to her hips and pulled him hard against his exploding shaft.

‘Fuck no, not again, not again!’ Niki cried inside her mind as she felt Steve go off even faster than Adam had. Pressing back, trying to get him to continue, to finish, she felt her need rising with every passing moment. Futilely pressing back, she tried to eke out a few more strokes of pleasure into her center, but the boy pulled away rather quickly, his post orgasmic embarrassment forcing him to quickly pull out and cover up in front of Scott. ‘Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!’ she thought, hanging her head and panting in frustration, reaching back and feverishly trying to stimulate her clit enough to make herself cum.

“We are really starting to run late, um, Niki” Scott said, watching the naked wench play with herself, obviously highly aroused.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.