Niki's New Life - Cover

Niki's New Life

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 22: A Taste of Cyndi

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22: A Taste of Cyndi - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, Niki has to deal with the fallout at school, as well as at home, her parents will be home in a few days... She assumed Max would still be in control, and the pack of dogs still requiring attention.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Cyndi’s face was still flushed from her orgasm, thankful that Max had given her the choice to cum for him, or to get out of the car bare assed. It seemed that while he had no qualms about embarrassing his sister, even though he treated herself like a slut, it was only in private. She was grateful for that. She thought.

She followed Niki out of the car, Max’s two seater forcing her to wait until Niki had pulled on her clothes. She supposed Niki could have moved the seat forward first, but she did not begrudge her friend wanting to get covered as quickly as possible. Besides, her bottom still looked a bit red, and she was dying to find out why.

“I will get Cyndi at the normal time and come back for you. Remember, school is important! We don’t want a repeat of last night, right?” Max called out after his sister as the two exited the car and joined the rest of the students.

“Oh, shit, there’s two of them now? Why aren’t you naked like she was?” she heard someone ask before Roach stepped up and glared at the offending lout. “Shut your fucking trap. She’s Max’s girlfriend or something, not some slut for you to salivate over.”

Mike had quickly sized up the situation, and while he was very curious as to why this girl was with Max, he realized that he needed to quickly make a clear differentiation between his school slut, and any of Max’s other friends. It would not bode well if Max got pissed that Roach did not protect his other property.

“Shit, man, sorry” the boy said, disappearing into the crowd quickly, not willing to confront Roach, much less Roach and his boys.

“Damn, you look like you had a hard night” Roach said, glancing down at Niki as she pulled her purse around to her front and began to make her way through the crowd.

Shrugging her shoulders, unable to explain why she looked like death warmed over without going into too much detail for such a crowded place, Niki merely smiled, “I couldn’t sleep...”. Making their way inside, she remembered that she was supposed to go to Ms. Dougal’s class first again, and she mentioned the same to Roach who merely nodded.

“Fuck, did you see that? She was completely naked, standing there, pulling her top over her head before she even pulled her skirt up!”

“Yeah, and what’s with the other chick? She’s naked too I bet!”

“No, I don’t think so, maybe they are just friends or something.”

“Fuck I’d like to be her friend!”

“What a slut, did you see her taking her time getting dressed. Going to make Randy a total fucking pain in the ass again at lunch, trying to get his hands on me!”

The swirls of conversation passed behind her as they made their way into the school, Niki’s ears burning as she heard the casual way they called her a slut, as if she could not hear them. Safely inside, the comments fading to more of a murmur as she neared the Art classroom, she waved good-bye to her guarding entourage and went in to get her modeling robe.

“Ah, good, you remembered again. It’s so much nicer to not have any fabric lines on your skin, don’t you think?” Ms Dougal said conversationally, walking back to the curtain with Niki, who did not bother to close it before grabbing the robe off of the hook. Stripping off her soft cotton top, she placed it over the recently abandoned hook, and deftly unhooked her skirt and stepped out of before lifting the soft robe about her shoulders. Hanging her skirt on the same hook, she tied the robe about her waist and turned to go.

Ms Dougal had watched all of this with an air of bemusement, until Niki dropped her skirt. It was as if the girl had no body shame whatsoever. And perhaps she did not, not really, though the obviously reddened condition of her butt gave the teacher some pause. Niki seemed so comfortable when she modeled the first couple of times, likely she was simply becoming just that much more used to it, and the redness of her skin could simply be from sitting too long. Yes, that was it.


Mr Jackson had watched Niki come into his classroom, wearing that robe again just like the other day. He was fairly certain the girl was teasing him on purpose, and though part of him was sure he was going to hell for it, the greater part of him had begun looking forward to whatever decidedly naughty games the oversexed wench decided to play. He had moved a few students around today, and he handed out the new seat assignments as the students entered the class. Only about six of the students moved, but one of them was Niki. She was still in the front row, he was not stupid! But now she was also on his far right as he faced the class, only a narrow aisle and some bookshelves to her left.

“I thought I’d move a few students around, change the discussion dynamic a bit, and separate Rhonda and Becky!”. HIs announcement was met with considerably laughter at that last bit, the two girls were well known for their constant chatter. “Now, let’s discuss your last reading assignment”.

As the class got started, Niki caught Mr Jackson looking her way more than once, and she smiled. Her game with him had become one of her more innocent highlights of the day, though with this robe, and her new spot on the edge of the classroom, perhaps innocent was not quite the correct term. Well, innocent as compared to, say, sucking off a boy in Ms Dougal’s class, or being dragged into the boys room and felt up by Roach and his friends (which she was surprised had not yet happened). Slowly parting her legs, looking down at her legs and gauging where the gap in her robe was, Niki cautiously loosened the belt a bit, giving the fabric a bit more give. Rocking her left knee back and forth, she felt the fabric pull a bit with each press outward, and she shivered inside, feeling that delicious tingle begin again, doubling once she caught Mr Jackson looking her way again. When his eyes dropped to her waist, she positively gushed inside. It was so bad. It was so fun.


After spending almost an hour completely naked, Niki felt a little odd as she grabbed the robe and pulled it around her. Getting down off of the platform and heading towards the curtained alcove where she’d left her clothes that morning, Niki stopped, perplexed when Ms. Dougal motioned her over. Glancing at the alcove, and the milling students, and judging by the urgent way her teacher was motioning, Niki changed course and made her way amongst the departing students to her teacher’s disaster of a desk.

“Ah, yes, I saw you going to get your clothes on, but since you are modeling again after your next class, it really would not do to get dressed yet. Besides, you’d make new marks on your skin and how can that be fair to the next batch of artists? Hmm?’ Ms Dougal’s abstracted manner did not seem to match the clear glance she gave Niki from under her glasses.

Filing away that piece of information, alongside all the other odd things that had been happening at school, Niki nodded agreeably. “No, I guess not. I’ll be back next period then” she said, heading out into the hall.


Danny watched Niki head down the hallway, obviously going to Algebra, though she was still in her modeling robe. He’d raced over here, just so he could watch her go to class, giving him an extra few minutes of passive worship. Following, but not too close, he muttered to himself when he saw Roach and his crew bracket his princess.

“What you going on about then?” Steve asked, Daniel’s muttering having caught his ear above the hubbub of the students milling about.

“Nothing, just nothing, I just hate those guys sometimes” Danny said without mentioning any specifics, dragging his glance away from Niki lest he give himself away to his friend.


Sitting down in the back row of Mr Mathis’s class, having lifted up her robe in the back as Roach required, Niki felt the coolness of the seat against her still sore backside, and shivered a bit as she waited for her body heat to warm the chair. She was still wet from art class, all that time naked in front of everyone had worked a number on her secret hunger. Today had been different, that was for sure. Ms Dougal had taken her robe almost as soon as she entered the class, and motioned her up onto the stage. There was a low stool, a baseball cap, a bat, and a catcher’s mitt. Ms Dougal had told her to just have fun with the props, move around every five minutes, long enough for the dais to turn around a couple of times. Ms Dougal’s casualness to her uncovering matched her own secret desires, and she wondered during the first part of the class just how much the teacher had figured out about her.

Class had been about half over when Ms. Dougal had come up, perhaps not happy with Niki’s choices of poses. In any event, Niki found herself once again moving as directed by the kindly teacher, though the way she was posed she continued to wonder just what was going on the older woman. Holding the bat high and pretending to bat was not that much different than one of her own poses, though Ms Dougal had her lean forward a bit and bend her knees, which made her backside stick out a bit more than before. It was not until she was asked to pose with the bat being used like a cane, held between her two hands, that she felt those tingles return with renewed force. Her teacher had her bend forward, holding her arms out and balancing on the bat, and then slowly lean upward, tilting the bat backwards, until her hands and the end of the bat were an inch or two from her groin, as if she was pointing right to it.

Shifting on her seat, feeling it getting warm, Niki could feel her thighs sticking a bit to the seat, and she wondered, not for the first time, if she should perhaps carry a towel or something to sit on. She was so worked up, no doubt from the final pose, seated spread legged on the stool, pretending to be in a catcher’s crouch, the mitt held before her, but not too low. Not too low at all. Niki could still feel the way her pussy had begun to leak as the dais turned, and first Roach, and then Cheyenne and one of the other students were looking right down the strike zone, her pink lips spreading open as she dribbled her desire onto the little wooden stool.

“Mr Mathis is going to be coming around soon, make sure he sees you. Play with it, get your finger wet, and when he comes by, lift your finger to your nipple and make it hard.” Roach’s voice sounded loud to her startled brain, though as she looked around it did not appear anyone else had heard his insane instructions.

“I can’t do that!” she protested, though her clit tingled as she tried to picture herself doing it.

“You can, and you will if you know what’s good for you. Remember who’s in charge when you are at school. Don’t worry! I told you he’s under my control now, he won’t say a word. Besides, why the FUCK do you think we moved you back here if not to have some fun when I get bored!” Roach was quiet, speaking barely above a whisper, but there was something in his tone that did not countenance refusal.

Glancing at his face, nervous and uncertain, Niki nodded her head briefly in acquiescence, although her fingers trembled as she moved them down between her legs. Showing off in class was one thing, hell she teased Mr Jackson all the time. But this was a whole other level. Looking around, sure that everyone would know what she was doing, she let her legs part a bit more, feeling the cool air on her legs and groin as the sides of the robe parted in the front, and touched her clit briefly, testing the waters so to speak. More confident now, she watched as Mr Mathis began to walk amidst the class, checking their work, though she had no idea what they were supposed to be working on. Reaching lower, she began to run her finger up and down her slit, parting her damp lips, until she could slip one tip inside, biting her lip as the pleasure shot through her. Glancing at Roach, seeing his intent approving gaze, she worked her finger up and down a couple times, moving it a little farther inside of her damp tunnel. She could feel her nipples getting hard, and as she pictured rubbing her fluids around a nipple as the teacher passed, she groaned silently, feeling her body getting even warmer. Slipping a finger deep inside now, she could smell her arousal, she was sure of it, and she watched as the teacher approached closer and then pause, catching sight of what she was doing. Moving slowly, sure that his eyes were on her though she dared not turn and look, she removed her finger, damp and sticky, and began to run it up over her pubic hair, parting the robe as she moved higher across her belly, sliding up between her breasts and pausing. Moving her hand outward, dragging the lapel of her robe with it, she began to circle her rock hard nipple with her damp sticky finger, eventually stopping when she could not feel any more slick fluid being transferred. Slowly returning to the middle, she pulled her robe back closed and looked over at Roach, and Mr Mathis, and said nothing, just smiled, feeling their gaze, and feeling Roach’s stunned approval.

With a cough, Mr Mathis continued his rounds, and if he lingered in the area a bit longer than usual, well, that could be for any reason, any reason at all.


Peering backwards, his stealth view working as well as could be expected, Danny could not figure out exactly what Niki was doing at first, though he could see her hand moving down as if she was playing with herself. Not that anyone could do that in a classroom! When he finally could see her hand, he watched as part of her breast was exposed, and he could just make out that her fingers were circling and toying with her nipple, though she was decently covered from his angle. Groaning, he tore his gaze away once she moved her hand back away from her breast, though he kept trying to look back and see more than he had been granted to date.


“You are turning into quite the obedient little puppy, aren’t you” Roach asked her, walking alongside her as they left the bemused Mr Mathis’ classroom. Reaching down, he ran his hand up the back of her robe, exposing her red behind to all the students walking behind them. Pressing slightly as he neared her hidden plug, he felt the hard indicator that there was more than Niki under her robe and between her cheeks. “I fucking thought so. I could have sworn when you moved into that catcher’s pose I had seen the end of your little secret, but I was not sure. Fuck, Max is one kinky motherfucker, making you wear a plug to school!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.