Niki's New Life
Chapter 21: Niki’s promised reward

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21: Niki’s promised reward - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, Niki has to deal with the fallout at school, as well as at home, her parents will be home in a few days... She assumed Max would still be in control, and the pack of dogs still requiring attention.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Niki looked over at the bowl, and seeing the pieces of grilled cheese, worked her way over and took a big bite, chewing carefully before sitting back up and slowly stroking her brother’s shaft. “Oh, I have another note, um, Biology class. And I will need to be picked up late tomorrow, Mr. Jacobs gave me detention for some reason.”. Licking his shaft a couple times before getting back down and biting off some more sandwich, she felt a sudden tension in the air as Max stopped eating.

“Detention? What have you done now? God, can I not even trust you at school? That’s why I gave Roach permission, and Cyndi for that matter? Do we need to have another meeting with your teacher as well as the principal?”

Niki thought quickly. She was pretty sure that Mr Jacobs was going to come into line with her new way of acting, he just needed to show that he was in charge. She did not want to necessarily make a big deal out of it, unless things did not go well. “No, um, I think it’s because I was having problems with the last experiment. He is giving me a chance to redo it and catch up”. She lied, not really knowing what Mr Jacobs intended.

“I see” was all Max said, as he returned to his dinner, the only sounds coming down to Niki’s level were that of his cutlery on his plate.

A few minutes passed in silence, Niki eating and stroking her brother’s shaft, pausing sometimes to suck on the tip briefly, just keeping him nice and hard as he requested. Finally, Max pushed his chair back and pushed her away. “Get that note, and bring it to me in the living room. I’m not sure you still deserve your reward, but it’s waiting for you in the other room.” Working her way back to the foyer, and her purse, Niki heard Max pick up and put their dishes in the sink. Grabbing the note, and crawling to the living room, she waited near the couch, spotting a small box on the end table. Curious, but patient, she waited for Max to finish up and come into the room.

Max took the note from his sister and put it on the table without reading it. “I will get to that later, first, though, we need to deal with your obvious inability to do well at school. I don’t care how much class you miss sucking off the boys, or girls, you must keep your grades up or your Mom is going to suspect something. Over the arm of the couch, like last time!”

Niki moved to bend over the couch, placing her arms out in front of her, waiting, nervous and uncertain.

Max picked up the box and brought it with him, setting it down on the top of the couch as he moved behind his step-sister’s naked body. Pressing her legs apart, he smiled as her tail waved in the air as she parted her legs, exposing her wet cunt to his view. “Shit, I am not even fucking you and you are dripping onto the couch, fuck me!” he cried, rubbing his hand over her taut back side.

Warming up her bottom, Max planted a series of spanks across both cheeks, first on the upper portion of her fleshy globes, and then further down. Not striking all that hard, not really working at it too hard, he simply wanted her back side warmed, and her to get used to his hand striking her. “You need to learn, hmm? It’s not all fun and games, yes?” A few more swats and he stopped, pausing to look over her pinked up cheeks, and smile. The tail wagging in the air was giving him a few fits as he tried to spank around it. Opening the box, he took out a bunny tail and held it out for Niki to see. “See? Am I not a kind and loving master? I got you a new tail! This one won’t get in the way as much, for regular use, though when I want you to be a full doggy you will still wear this tail” he said, accentuating his words with a tug on the tail lodged in her rectum. Pulling steadily, he removed her canine appearing tail, and watched as her back entrance hung open for a moment. He would soon be filling it with something much larger, but he was not yet finished punishing her. Pressing the fluffy round bunny tail into place, he patted the white tuft of fur, pressing it against her bottom. “So cute, and you know, doggies LOVE to fuck rabbits to death usually, though I’m sure you will survive!” With a laugh, he cracked both cheeks of her ass again, watching as her skin got pink again.

“Hold still! Don’t move, I will be right back.”

Niki felt her butt tingle from his spankings, and the new tail felt oddly the same, and yet different as she lay draped over the arm of the couch. Unwilling to move and risk more punishment, she felt the cool air waft gently across her parted lips, her aroused body having rushed fluid to her always eager sex. She could feel her cunt opening, ready for Max’s cock, which she was sure was going to come soon.

She could hear the opening of doors, and the rush of the dogs as they went outside, and she realized he had let them out of her room. Returning to the room, Max’s voice carried easily to Niki’s ears. “They were getting a bit antsy, and this was going to take a bit longer. Now, I want you to count each blow. There will be only eight, but you must count each one. Ok?”

Niki’s right cheek exploded in a raw line of sharp pain. “Ow! Jeezus!” she cried, forgetting everything but the pain.

“I said count!” Max said, matching the blinding pain with another blow on her left buttock.

‘Oh, god fuck! Max! One! My god!” Niki screeched out, her hips raising up from the arm of the couch before being pressed back down by her brother’s insistent hands.

The rubber ruler Max held in his hand thrummed nicely as he waved it back and forth. He had read about how intense, but fairly short lived the pain from such an implement provided. He had no desire to really hurt his sister, but he did intend for her to remember this night, in more ways than one. Her detention had simply provided the excuse he needed. Once she was writing in pain from the swats, he would fill her to the brim with his cock, and press the combination of pleasure and pain until she came under his touch.

Two more blows rang down, scoring red stripes a bit lower across each cheek, and Niki wailed out the count after each one, her ass continuing to wriggle away from the blows, her voice calling out loud and shrill in the otherwise quiet house.

“There you go, you are doing well, just five more, and then you can have your reward I promised. You will be more conscientious now, yes? You will not shirk your classes, no?” Two more blows fell, and Niki cried out “Four” and “Five”.

Her ass felt almost numb now, yet on fire at the same time. It seemed as if every inch was a tingle with pain, and when the next blow came, it seemed to reawaken the numbed part, and light it on fire all over again. “Six, fuck!” Niki swore, holding herself as still as she could, but unable to completely hold steady. The fact that her pussy was dripping with fluid did not make a lot of sense to her, other than knowing he was looking right at her sex while he was spanking her continued to make her naughty mind tingle.

Max paused, running his hands gently over her inflamed skin. He could feel the barest edges of a couple welts, and he felt bad for a moment. He had not meant to really mark her, though perhaps it would underscore her obedience. Perhaps.

“There there, just two more. Take a deep breath, calm yourself, it will be all over soon!”. With his final word, Max swiftly cracked the ruler twice, the second time cracking across the more abused right side, his hand pressing against the white bunny tail as he gave her the final blow.

“Seven”, sniff, “Eight!” Niki wailed, sniffling as she felt her whole bottom light up in renewed pain.

“So warm, you feel so warm. And you are so fucking wet! The couch is drenched. Why are you so wet?” Max tormented Niki with his words, calling out her body’s reaction to his abuse. She had started out a bit more damp than she ended up, but he wanted her to believe that her slut of a cunt had enjoyed the whole thing.

“Shhhhh, it’s all over, and now that it’s over, it’s as if your mistake never happened. You are a good student, and you will continue to be, I just know it.” Soothing with words and gentle touches over her sore bottom helped to calm Niki somewhat, though she still felt as if her body was tingling and on the edge of burning up.

Patting Niki’s tail, Max lined up his rock hard cock against her damp lips, and pressed inward. Holding her in place, his hands on her sore bottom, he pressed forward until he felt himself bottom out against her cervix. Holding still, he felt her muscles quivering and quaking around his shaft, and kept up his soothing patter of words, slowly pulling his cock back out. “There now, isn’t that better?” Pulling her tail out suddenly, tossing it onto the floor, he quickly pressed his thick cockhead against her almost permanently held open asshole, and pushed forward steadily. Feeling her clench, he did not stop, merely kept up a steady pressure. “I promised you a reward, don’t you want it?” He teased, gasping as he felt the head of his prick slide past her barrier.

With a grunt, Niki realized her brother’s long promised fucking of her ass was beginning. She’d been wearing plugs or a tail now for almost a week, and while she had known this was what he was after all along, she was still surprised, and a bit uncertain. Trying to not clench up, but unable to stop her fear, she tried to not fight the large intrusion into her backside. ‘Why could he not just fuck me, that was feeling so good![/i} she thought, the incongruity of a girl wishing her brother would just fuck her was lost on her aroused consciousness. Feeling his thick cock continue to press against her, she finally began to relax slightly, and felt him press inward, stretching her wide, wider than the tail’s plug, before finally slipping inside, her ring closing tight around his shaft.

Looking down, seeing his cock just inside her tiny asshole, made Max groan in kink fueled delight. This was the hottest thing he’d done with her, and as he pressed slowly forward, pausing only a short while to let her get used to it, he watched as an inch of his shaft slid into her bowels. He could hear her moan, and catch her breath, and as he continued to press forward, not harsh or rudely, just firmly steady, he could feel his shaft continue to slide inwards, pressing into her warm back channel. She was so tight, he felt like the blood was going to be cut off to his prick, but he kept on. Inch by inch, he watched his thick shaft disappear inside of his sister, until he could not see anymore, her ass brushing back against his stomach. Groaning, he held himself still for a long moment.

“God, Niki, your ass is so tight. It is going to be mine. Only mine. Do not let the boys, or Roach, or anyone put their cocks in here. It’s only for me. Got that?”

Niki felt filled like never before, and though it burned a little, she felt an odd warmth emanating from her sore asshole. “Yes, yes, whatever you want Max, fuck that’s big!”

Max slid his cock out an inch at a time, and could feel that she was not quite as lubricated as would be optimal. Pulling out completely, leaving her laying their gaping, he told her. “I will be right back, um, don’t move!” Laughing, he went to the front room and grabbed the lube he had left in her basket. Coating his cock liberally, he walked back, shaft bobbing with every step, to see Milo with his tongue buried between the bitch’s legs.

“I see your buddy found you, keeping you warm for me. Now shove off Milo” Max said, stepping up and pushing the dog away. He could see how Niki’s ass was raised even higher, her red cheeks still quite bright, and her thighs were damp with her own juices, as well as Milo’s saliva. “This should feel even better” he said, as he easily slid his lubricated prick inside of her ass once again. Feeling much less resistance, he pressed forward steadily, surprised to find himself buried within her within moments.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.