Niki's New Life
Chapter 16 : Tuesday’s Are Just Fine

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 : Tuesday’s Are Just Fine - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, Niki has to deal with the fallout at school, as well as at home, her parents will be home in a few days... She assumed Max would still be in control, and the pack of dogs still requiring attention.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Monday evening had actually been rather tame by Niki’s recent standards. Sure, she had fucked her brother while he ate his dinner, but he had taken her to the mall and gotten her a few new skirts, having nodded thoughtfully when she’d complained about having to wear the same things over and over. And even as she’d held still while Cooper woke her body up with his insistent prick, she had already began to think about Tuesday, and her second modeling session. Used to her tail, for the most part, she barely noticed that she had started tucking it under her carefully whenever she sat down, or held it up and away from her body when she peed in the grass. After cleaning herself this morning, inside and out, she’d crawled to the front door and looked at the clothes he’d picked out for the day. Surprised at the tight tube top and one of her new skirts, she looked for a bra, shrugging in acceptance when she did not find one hiding beneath the other two garments. Carrying the skirt, mindful of her brother’s new rule, she got into the car as quickly as she could, sure that the whole neighborhood was watching out their windows to see the strange girl walking bare assed out to her car.


Pulling her tube top more firmly into place, Niki stepped out of her brother’s car, glancing at the crush of mostly younger students gathered to see the show. She wondered, idly, while most of the juniors and seniors had given way to the underclassmen, before realizing that with the art classes, and some of the other things Roach was starting to make her do, her bare butt bonanza was less of a draw for those who were in her classes. Still, as she quickly slid her skirt up her legs, standing in the opening of the car door, her flash of her privates sure gave a charge to her morning, not that she needed much after Max’s insistent attention on the way to school. She could still taste the last bits of his ‘present’.

A bit surprised that Roach and his boys were not near, she hurried inside. She was supposed to stop by the Art room before class, and she had no idea how long she’d be there, and she did not want to be late for first period. Bustling in through the open door, she found Ms. Dougal toying with the edge of the model’s platform, now moved to the center of the room. “Oh, good, there you are. Come, come! I got you a really pretty model’s robe that you can wear, no bothersome clothing marks on your skin today! No sir!” Holding out a silky smooth lavender robe, Ms. Dougal cocked her head at Niki, wondering what the delay was.

“Come now, you can’t wear clothes all morning and not leave marks. It’s all been approved, you can wear this until after you model!” Thrusting the robe into Niki’s hands, she turned back to the platform, fiddling with a small control box.

Blinking, overwhelmed by the teacher’s rush of words and obvious assumption that she’d go along with all of this, Niki set the robe down, and crossed her arms and pulled off her top. Sliding the robe around her shoulders, her gaze glancing at the still open door, she debated about walking back to the curtained alcove, but shrugged her shoulders. This is nothing worse than getting out of the car, she thought, as she unhooked her skirt, letting it fall to the floor before pulling the robe closed around her now bare body.

The teacher stepped over, and picked up Niki’s discarded clothing, looking at her oddly when she realized there was only two items of clothing - no underwear at all. “I’ll keep these for you until after class. Can’t wait to try out the new rotating stage!” she said, waving at the platform that had been moved into the middle of the room.

Pulling the thin robe tight around her body, the sandals on her feet her only other garment, Niki made her way nervously to her Comm class with Mr Jackson. As soon as she crossed into the hall, a quiet fell around her as she made her way to class. Whispers and murmurs of shock seemed to follow in her wake as she hurriedly got to class, moving to her front row seat and sitting down quickly.

“Class, class! Settle down, settle Down!”. Mr Jackson’s voice rang out, quieting the hubbub as everyone got to their seat, and the whispers stopped somewhat. “As you can see, Ms. Constantini is modeling for her art class, and her teacher asked, and the principal approved that she be able to change an hour before class starts. Something about lines or something. “ Looking around the class, silencing them with his patented look, he continued. “Now that we have that out of the way, let’s return to our discussion of the effects of mass media in modern day communications.”

Niki could feel the hard seat beneath her barely covered bottom, the robe so thin as to barely qualify as covering. Thankfully it was not translucent by any means, though the way it shimmered, she was a bit worried if she ever got in the direct sun. As her teacher’s voice droned on she relaxed and tried to pay attention. She caught her teacher looking at her fairly often, his gaze darting up from where her legs sat crossed one over the other to her face, a nervous tic in his cheek giving notice to his hidden nervousness. It seemed he was looking forward to her game, as much as she had been enjoying it. “Big surprise, he’s male, they all like to look!’

A bit distracted by her robe, and the fact that she had been well and truly fucked this morning, led Niki to delay her usual game, though the more the teacher glanced at her, the more amused she got with the power she was feeling. Finally giving in, at least, somewhat, she decided to mix it up a little, and leaned forward, her chin in her hand, as if she was really interested in what he was saying.

When Mr Jackson next looked, he appeared puzzled, until, as he moved across the front of the room, he got the view that Niki was offering. A view straight down the front of her slightly parted robe. Almost all the way to the promised land. Definitely far enough to delight in the valley between her firm breasts. Risking a look down herself, Niki could just make out the tops of her nipples, the two black marks Roach had made quite visible against her pale skin.

Max had been delighted with her ‘mark’s insisting that she wear them all week, collecting as many as Roach decided, before clearing up the count on each Friday night. He’d joked that it was a good thing there were not marks for fucking dogs, or she’d be covered by black by midweek.

Letting her robe gap a bit more, the longer she sat, the more she got a bit squirrely. Niki could feel her top falling away almost to the point of indecency, only sitting up and pulling her robe tight when Mr Jackson went back to the front and began handing back their latest papers. Taking her marked up B- commentary piece, she looked over his comments for a moment before the bell rang. Joining the rush of students heading out of class, she barely had time to check out Mr Jackson’s face, his embarrassed smile proof that he had seen what she had flashed for him.


Danny saw the lavender robe that Niki was wearing vanish down the hall, headed towards the Art studio. He still had not figured out how he was going to get into that class, but he continued to silently stalk the object of his obsession, sneaking glances at her barely clad body whenever and wherever he could. Passing by the open door of the Art class, he saw Niki standing near a stool that was sitting on a raised platform in the middle of the classroom. Kicking himself for the hundredth time, he continued onto his assigned Language Elective class, his mind imagining just what kind of a show Niki might put on today.


Seated on the stool, Niki waited, her robe still in place, as the students all got into their spots, and made their utensils ready. The squick squick of sharpeners could be heard as their voices quieted and Ms. Dougal came to stand next to Niki.

“Nice to see everyone ready and quiet so quickly. It seems when the subject is something you are interested in, say, a live model, you can be much more responsive. Let’s see if we can keep this professional, mature approach going even when we do not have Niki here for you? Hmmm??” Ms. Dougal looked around the class, smiling, noting their eager faces.

“As you can see, while last week was good, having the platform as it was left some students with better visuals than others. So, I worked with Mr Stanson from the Shop classes, and we made a slowly rotating base that we are going to give a maiden test today! This will not be rapid sketches, like last time. Niki will be in one main position for the whole time, but we will adjust her robe ½ way through ... so give us a second, we will get ready, and I will get out of the way!”

Turning to Niki, Ms. Dougal helped place her on the stool the way she had envisioned, seated, legs parted to either side, her hands holding on to the seat between her thighs, feet pressed against the cross bars halfway down the sides. Nodding in approval, the teacher moved behind Niki saying, “Just undo the belt for now”. Taking the robe and sliding it down over Niki’s shoulders, letting it fall around her waist and slightly bent elbows, she came back around to the front, adjusting the fall of the robe a little bit, unmindful of the abrupt way she had just exposed the student to the classroom.

Niki had sat through the explanation, and Ms. Dougal’s fussing with a surprising sense of calm. She had done this before once, so she was not as nervous. Though it was always a bit unnerving to think about. So when the teacher so casually lowered her robe, exposing Niki’s breasts, she felt a bit embarrassed. The suddenness having caught her by surprise. Last week she had about ½ the class go by before she showed anything really private, but it seems that was just a warmup. Here she was, topless, looking out over the class as they began to draw. She saw Ms. Dougal fiddle with a switch, and with a slight jerk, the platform began to move, ever so slowly, turning her around so that all sides of her would be seen by all student artists.

“I’ve heard that sometimes it’s best to unfocus and stare straight ahead, if you get tired of adjusting your viewpoint all the time. But I think the movement does not bother most people. Just let me know if you feel odd or anything”. With that said, Ms. Dougal left Niki alone, and went to her desk, sitting for a moment while the class got started.

The extremely slow rotation of the stage/platform was so slow as to be almost unnoticeable, Niki thought, her gaze falling on Roach’s intent face. It was still rather surprising to think of the loutish leader as an artist, but there it was. People can surprise you. Mentally giggling, she realized that she might be a bit of a surprise herself, her former goodie two shoes persona at marked odds with a naked, or half naked, girl on a stool in the middle of a class room.

It was kind of peaceful, she thought after a bit, the hardest part trying to not move at all. Though, it was a little Zen, she thought, her mind beginning to drift as she simply became one with the moment. Odd, she did not even feel all that exposed. Maybe it was the studio setting. Maybe she was just oblivious for the moment. That made more sense, she thought a bit later, as she came out of her meditative state, hearing the teacher calling to her.

“You can remove the robe now, thank you”

As simple as that, Niki thought, as she stood up, her muscles complaining a little as they moved for the first time in fifteen minutes. Letting her robe fall open, and setting it aside on the little table that was near her stool, she got back up on the stool, and being bare this time, felt the smooth wooden seat pressing against her bare skin, warm from her previous pose. It was quite inviting, she thought, as she positioned her legs as before, blushing as she realized how wide that spread her thighs, and how open her sex was to view. Placing her hands as before, she sighed with relief, realizing that her hands and lower arms blocked the most direct, blatant view. It’s not that she was opposed to showing off, hell, she kinda wished Mr Jackson was there, seeing all of this, it was just so, clinical? Something. Still, as she again relaxed into the pose, she could not stop from imagining all of their eyes on her most private of places. And that led to the expected reaction. She wondered if there was going to be a towel or something she could use. The stool was going to be rather damp by the time she was done posing.


“Excellent job, you are a natural at this, I think. I will be recommending you to some of my friends in the city. You might be surprised at how much work you can get. In fact, seeing how well this is going, I will be discussing a change in your schedule with Mr Proussad, if you are amenable. The senior class wants a model, as well, and they meet 4th period. I think you can trade off days with your Phys Ed class quite easily. I would like you to do this three times a week for us - Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and twice for the seniors, say Tuesdays and Thursdays. We can do this for a trial period, if that’s okay? “ Ms. Dougal stood next to the curtained alcove as Niki slipped back into her tube top and skirt, handing the robe out for the teacher to take. “Oh, there’s a hook in there for the robe, see it?”

“Oh, sorry, yes...” Niki said, taking the robe back. “And, um, that would be fine, I don’t mind the modeling. Tthat’s for sure...”

“Well, we should pay you, honestly, but since you will be getting full credit for your classes, hopefully that is some compensation”.


Ms. Dougal watched the students leaving, smiling. She had walked around the class, and had been rather impressed with how serious they were taking all of this. There were no rude drawings, nothing impertinent, simply lots of studies on Niki’s nude form. Some concentrated on her buttocks, other her shoulders and breasts, and some the whole length of her back, from her hair falling across her back to her bare bottom on the stool. As she picked up the stool to put it away, she saw, and then felt, the remains of Niki’s arousal, and she flushed, embarrassed for a moment to realize the effect this was having on the young girl. Nostrils flaring in unconscious arousal, she studiously put the props away, ignoring her reaction, and changing the direction of her thoughts. Maybe she could...


Jenna saw Nik undressing for her shower after Gym class, and timed her walk into the showers to coincide with the slut’s. She’d watched her all during Gym, walking with that silly Cheyenne, the two of them in animated conversation, as if she was not a submissive dog fucking slut that should know her place. She had heard how Roach had already shopped her out, with more to come today, and she was going to make sure everyone knew it.

Coming up to the naked girl, just getting wet under her shower, she snarled “Come with me puppy slut, unless you want me to tell all of your secrets.”

Niki froze, turning and looking at Jenna, not liking the look in the other girl’s eye. Nodding her head, not wanting to create a scene, at least not yet, and not exactly certain just how much Jenna would expose about what she’d seen at her house, she followed the girl over to another shower.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.