Niki's New Life - Cover

Niki's New Life

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 15 : Monday Monday, So Good to Me

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 : Monday Monday, So Good to Me - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, Niki has to deal with the fallout at school, as well as at home, her parents will be home in a few days... She assumed Max would still be in control, and the pack of dogs still requiring attention.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Niki was a bit nervous. Today would be the first day back at school since her modeling began for art class, and she was certain that everyone would be talking. Wearing only the pieces of clothing Max was allowing her, she pressed her hands down over her skirt, thinking that if she was going to have to wear skirts all the time, she really should be allowed to get some more. Maybe he would take her before their parents got home on Sunday. Hooking her purse over her shoulder, she quickly went outside, the cool morning air quite refreshing, though the cool air on her bare pussy beneath her skirt sent a quick signal through her body, hardening her pink nipples cupped inside her bra ... Blushing as she opened the car door, she stopped when Max held up a hand.

“I decided that you are not allowed to have your skirt on in the car, even just getting in and out, so slip it off before you get in and hang it up.” Max was almost off handed with his comment, as if his new rule was not unreasonable.

Looking around, thankful that their quiet street was empty at the moment, Niki hurriedly unhooked her skirt, letting it drop to the ground before squatting to pick it up. Sitting down, she felt her cheeks flushed with embarrassment as she hung up her skirt on the rear view mirror, and turned towards her brother, leaning over and reaching for his already opened fly.

“Good, good, you know I like it when you just do as you’re told. Hmmm, fuck, you are getting to be such a good mouth ... nnnnnnn”. Max complimented her, backing out of the driveway and making his way to the school.

Pulling her brother’s shorts out of the way, Niki let her right hand cup his balls while her mouth worked. She loved the way they felt in her hand, moving around slightly, getting tighter the longer she sucked.

Taking his time driving to her school, they had actually left a couple minutes early for a change, Max contented himself with slowly stroking her naked ass as she serviced him like a good little slut.

“We will have to make some changes next week, Mom and Dad will be back, probably will have to hide your tail, but I told them you had become a nudist, so that should be fun. Hmm?” Max slipped a finger between her cheeks, toying with her backside. “And sadly, the two week kennel time will be up for Milo, Filo and Shadow as well, but I’m sure I will get more dogs to sit.”

Niki tried to imagine what next week would be like. Things could not be the same, no way, but they also could not go back to how they were. As she sucked on Max’s prick, she was pretty sure he was still going to ‘kindly’ offer to drive her to and from school -- she was sure of it.

Feeling himself getting close, Max pulled into the queue at the school, and moved his hand off her ass and pressed it against the back of her head. “Take it deep now. I want you to have your snack, we are almost to the front, suck hard now. Harder. Yes, yes” He groaned, feeling her hand pull up on his balls and her lips close around the base of his cock. “Yes, that’s it, right like that, FUCK!” he almost yelled, filling her mouth as he inched forward another spot in the queue, trying hard to concentrate on driving while cumming inside of her mouth.

Sucking hard on his prick, cleaning him up as quick as she could before she pulled off, Niki moaned as his cum coated her tongue ... Sitting up, swallowing slowly, she looked at him, a bit dazed, and realized he was pulling up to the curb right now. Grabbing her skirt off of the mirror, she began to reach down to put it on, stopping when Max spoke up “I meant what I said, no skirts in my car, ever.”

Her door opened, and like last week, Roach was again gathered with his boys, holding the door for her, and there was nothing for it but to get out of the car, stand there bare assed and pull on her skirt, blushing furiously the whole time.

As Niki pulled up her skirt, her bare butt was exposed for a long moment as she stood in the open door of the car. Standing upright finally, pressing her skirt into place, she nodded at Roach, smiling nervously as he shut the door for her.

The usual crowd of students, heavily skewed male, gathered round, only now beginning to disperse as Niki left the unloading area. “I swear, it’s like they never have seen a girl!”

Roach smirked, bumping shoulders with his buddy Scott, “You are joking, right? They’ve seen lots of girls. Just not without their skirt and panties on!”. He knew that she was not really upset, she’d been quite clear earlier how much she liked being watched, though she obviously thought she had to protest.

As they neared the school building, Niki saw Jenny standing with Jacqi and a couple other girls. Roach leaned over and told Niki “See you in Art class, and make sure you meet Cyndi in your usual spot for lunch, me and the boys will be by before the break is over”. With that, he peeled off, Dave following him, as the two greeted their girlfriends and made their way into the school. Niki was free from Roach and his attentions only during Comm and PE, and she was sure that he would have something planned today, now that he and her brother had spoken.

Communications class, always a bit of a wakeup being the first class of the day, was especially jarring today, Monday. After a weekend of rather free wheeling hedonism, sitting patiently in class and trying to learn something was a bit of a challenge for Niki at first.

After her teasing of Mr Jackson last Friday, Niki was not exactly sure what to expect. As she made her way to her seat, she glanced up at the teacher’s desk, watching idly as Mr Jackson opened a couple of drawers. Curious, she watched as he put a couple of napkins on his desk for a moment, before placing a book next to them, and putting the napkins back.

They were the same napkins she had dropped on his desk, she was sure of it. Was he trying to tell her thank you? Or perhaps that he enjoyed the show (Duh!). Smiling, feeling herself get warm remembering, she decided to keep on giving him a show, until and unless he asked her to stop. Decision made, as class began and Mr Jackson got up to lecture, she kept her legs parted as she faced forward, periodically moving a hand to her lap and inching the fabric northward, first on one side and then the other. Her skirt, stopped by where she had sat on it, was not cooperating as well as she’d like, but as she moved her legs a little farther apart, and the fabric pulled tight, she could see her teacher pause for a moment, obviously catching a peek at the dark tangle between her legs.

The rush she felt was pleasant, and helped make the rest of the class fly by nicely. She kept flashing Mr Jackson with unpredictable frequency, enjoying her private game, and feeling the warmth of her arousal excite all of her senses. She felt so alive, it was almost impossible to sit at her desk and pay attention.

As class ended, Niki waited until she was the last to leave, and she paused smiling at her teacher as she left, her gaze glancing at his face, and down his body. “It was an interesting subject today, Mr Jackson, I hope you enjoyed teaching it!”. With a slight giggle, she left the discombobulated man behind and made her way into the bustle of students changing classrooms.

Roach caught up to her before they got to Ms. Dougal’s class, and as they walked through the halls, Niki could sense all the eyes drawn to them. They knew about Roach, and they knew what she had done the previous week. It was obvious they were waiting to see what was going to happen. Casually reaching down to pat her bottom, Roach teased, “Bet you can’t wait to show this off, hmmm? Don’t worry, we will have lots of fun, to be sure.” Blushing as she imagined what kind of games he might have in mind, Niki led the way into the classroom, taking her seat on the tall stool by the workbench she shared with Roach and two of his crew.

As the class filed in and got settled, Roach reached over and pulled on her skirt, and told her “Bare bottom on the stool, keep your skirt high. Just like last week in Algebra. Everyone’s seen you already, why hide? “ As Niki looked around nervously, and checked out Ms. Dougal as she talked to one of the other student’s, Roach reminded her “I told you, she won’t say a word, we have her in our pocket, now do as I told you unless you want me to just take them off?”

Niki fidgeted for a moment, unable to just comply immediately, she continued to scan the room for a bit until she caught Roach’s impatient glare. Not wishing to risk him taking them off and leaving her literally em-bare-ass’ed, Niki pressed down on the edge of the workbench, lifted her bottom slightly, and pulled her skirt out from underneath her as quickly as she could, sitting back down and stifling her gasp of shock when her skin hit the still cool metal edge of the stool. Glancing at Roach, and seeing his pencil pointing up, up, up, she took a moment, but lifted up the back of her skirt, exposing her backside, and folded it over on itself, pulling it tight in the front, continually adjusting it as it kept sliding back down.

Sliding his stool a bit closer as he slid his sketchbook over next to hers, Roach made sure that he was nice and close. Niki heard a gasp behind her as she felt Roach’s hand lightly patting her bare behind, stroking it as if petting an animal. Feeling her exposure and his touch drawing attention to it, she had a hard time working on her drawing, and she found herself closing her eyes, trying to hide away from the sensations. The longer the class continued, and the longer Roach touched her backside.

She felt his hand leave, and she sat up, opening her eyes and ostensibly peering at her drawing, the pencil’s tip between her lips. She jumped, feeling a hand on her knee, turning to stare at the audacious Mike ‘Roach’ Rochade, she did not move a muscle as his hand slowly slid upward. When his hand reached between her thighs, and pushed her skirt back, she felt it loosen and fall back down in back, and she was relieved to be covered. Though as his hand worked its way higher, his fingers now touching her damp curls, she almost wished for her exposure to return. “If you aren’t wet, I will stop for now, though I can already tell” he said pausing as his finger worked its way down from her clitoral nub, “that someone is enjoying this game, just like she always does, isn’t that right? Little doggy slut?”

His words hit her hard, just as his finger slid between her damp lips, curling up, and pressing against her hard clit. Dropping her pencil, Niki held onto the edge of the table with both hands, closed her eyes, and slammed her mouth shut, trying to not let a peep out. He was going to make her cum, with just a touch, right there in class. When he stopped moving his fingers, she dared to open her eyes and look at him, only to see him staring at her as if waiting. Watching her the whole time, he moved his finger inside and up, once, and then again, smirking as Niki had to bite her lip and press down, her hips shaking as she worked to repress the orgasmic sensations that were threatening to take over and expose her intense arousal.

With a satisfied smile, Mike removed his hand, leaving Niki on the edge of cumming, and slowly lifted his finger to his mouth and sucked it clean. Scott and David, sitting across from them snorted, watching their leader play with the slut. They knew they would get their turn, once Roach had her fully trained. “This is how you are going to sit from now on, at least in Art, Algebra and Biology. Oh, don’t worry, I am working on the others as well, and then you can show off your wet drooling cunt all day long!”

The ringing of the class bell saved Niki from further torture, and as she got up, her skirt once again covered her completely, hiding her wet, aroused, ready to be fucked lips. Ms. Dougal beckoned her over as she started to leave the classroom, and so she waited as the other students filed past, and went over to the Teachers chaotic mess of a desk.

“Remember, stop by before first period tomorrow, don’t wait until class, I want to make sure you are ready this time. Don’t forget!” Ms. Dougal said kindly, looking at bit oddly at Niki when she was slow to react, the young girl’s mind still chasing down her aborted orgasm.

“Yes, um, ok, tomorrow, first thing, I will be here.” Escaping the teacher’s gaze before she could suspect, Niki was out the hall and on her way to her nearby Algebra class before she quite realized it.

Moving towards her old seat, she remembered, belatedly, that she had been moved to the back corner last Friday. Turning, she went to her new seat, seeing Scott and Dave already seated, waiting for their show. They could not see very well in the Art class, not unless she crawled around like she had that one day. The workbench arrangement did not provide the same lines of sight that the row of desks did. As she sat down, looking over at Roach with her cheeks flushing, she flipped up her skirt in back, and, once she was seated, pulled it up on top as well, until she was exposing herself just like last week. Roach’s earlier attentions had left her quite wet and randy, and as she got herself seated, she looked for the teacher, wondering if he would be by for his show. He seemed to have been rather intent on getting a good look last week.


Taking off her gym shorts, Niki thought again about how odd this day was. She knew that Roach and his crew had certain liberties and license to act from her brother, but other than Roach touching her in Art class, nothing really was different. Even Algebra was a bit anticlimactic, she thought. She’d sat there, exposing herself throughout the class, and even when Mr Mathis walked close and took a long look, she had not felt anything other than arousal. She could live with that. Being granted license to be looked at, and to feel like that, during school was exciting, she had to admit. As she removed the rest of her clothes and put them in her locker, she shook her head, her dark hair caressing her back - what was wrong with her, she should be happy nothing untoward had happened. Yet. Stepping over to Cheyenne’s spot, she stood, comfortably naked, not covered up in a towel like the most of the rest of the girls, and waited as Cheyenne finished undressing and put her towel around her naked frame. “I think Wednesday is going to be fine, if you still want a model...” she said with a smile as they walked back towards the shower. As she found an open shower, she hung her towel up and began to quickly wash off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.