Niki's New Life
Chapter 14: A new tail is woven in

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14: A new tail is woven in - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, Niki has to deal with the fallout at school, as well as at home, her parents will be home in a few days... She assumed Max would still be in control, and the pack of dogs still requiring attention.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

“Max! She’s kind of a mess. Unless you just want her to clean up the floor after she comes in?” he called out to their host.

Max walked onto the kitchen tile, a small white towel in his hand. “Here, give her this, and take her to the shower, leave her or join her, I don’t care. Jenny can keep me company while Niki, and you, get cleaned up if you like.” Handing Roach the towel, Max ran his eyes over the obviously aroused body of Roach’s girlfriend. Beckoning her into the other room, Roach could hear him telling her “I’m sure you have some questions, let’s have a nice cold drink, and maybe I can explain things for you”.

Shaking his head, not sure if Jenny was going to behave like he had asked her, he had to just hope. A lot was riding on this ‘interview’, and many of his plans required keeping Max happy. He had told Jenny that, and she had just looked at him, long and hard, before nodding her silent agreement.

Stepping back outside briefly, Roach handed the small towel to the wet, dripping slut, and told her “Get that over you so your cunt don’t drip all over the floor, Max wants you to shower, and then we can join them in the living room”.

Niki took the rag, looking at Roach’s face, trying to see how disgusted he might have gotten with her. He seemed a little cold. She could feel her skin, sticky from her pee, her cum, and the large amount of doggie fluids, and she covered herself quickly, eager to get into the shower.

Roach led her inside, then beckoned her forward, indicating that she should lead the way. As they got to the bathroom, he followed her inside, and began to shut the door.

“No, um, doors have to stay open, it’s one of the rules...” Niki said, blushing, turning to turn on the water in the shower. As she stood there, holding the towel against her, Roach wondered why she wasn’t cleaning herself out before her shower, he’d seen Jenny do that.

“Don’t you want to, you know...” he said, pointing to the commode.

“Oh, um, no” Niki said, her face flushing as another of her rules was exposed. She hoped he would not push for more explanation. They had come too late to see her urinating outside, but she knew it would not stay a secret forever. Stepping into the water, she let the stained small towel fall to the floor in a heap as she closed the door and stood under the spray. She could feel the cum oozing out of her and onto her legs, and as she let herself soak, she felt her skin return somewhat to normal. Eyes closed, she heard, rather than saw Roach get into the shower behind her, and she was not surprised in the least when she felt him take her hand, turn her around, and place it on his hard prick.

“I’ve wanted you on my cock for a week now, show me how good you’ve learned to suck...”


Max led Jenny over to the sofa, and pointed to a pitcher of ice tea, and some accompanying glasses. Filling one of the glasses with ice from the bucket, he asked “Tea? Or water? I think we might have some soda left too, I just thought tea sounded good for a warm day.”

‘Tea is fine, thanks” Jenny said, looking at Niki’s brother only slightly nervously. She knew he was important to Roach, to Mike, but there was no way she wanted to end up like Niki. No. Way.

As they settled back on the couch, Max sitting close, but not too close, he waited for a moment before asking her, again, “So, was there anything you wanted to know?”

Jenny glanced at him, taking in his long frame, dark hair, intense gaze, her eyes briefly grazing across his groin, not looking so much as just checking if he was being inappropriate. She wasn’t stupid, she knew what he likely wanted, and why he had split her apart from Roach. “Was she always like this? I mean, she was so uptight at school, up until two or three weeks ago maybe.”. Sipping her tea, she watched as he adjusted himself on the couch before replying.

“Oh, no, I thought you had heard the story. She had stayed late after school one day, and our folks had just left so I backtracked her usual route. I found her, but not in the way she would have wanted. I came upon in her in the woods with a dog pulling out of her, and watched as she slowly groaned into an orgasm, not moving, as a second dog came and did the same thing.”

“Oh jeez! You caught her just fucking a dog in the woods?”

“Yes, as you can imagine, we had some words. It ended up that either she’d have to tell mom and dad, or, learn to embrace it. As you can see, she chose the latter option. I had to be a bit rough at first, but you can ask her when she gets done with her shower if she’s unhappy. Her best friend was over this week, wanting to make sure the same thing. She left satisfied, knowing that Niki had chosen this, and was not being forced”.

Jenny mulled over his words, the fact that he had to be rough at first sounded like a bit of code, but she did not dare call him on it. Glancing back at him, she saw him moving around on the couch, and a quick glance showed the he had physically reacted to his tale, likely remembering the nasty parts if she knew men.

“I will” she said, trying to keep things neutral between them, watching as he sat forward and looked at her intently.

“I know Roach likely told you to make sure I was happy. And I admire that. But, I want to be clear. If you decide to make me happy, I want it to be because YOU decide to do it, not because Roach told you to do it.”

Jenny looked at him, a bit wide eyed, her dark brown hair swinging as she shook her head.

“No, it’s ok, don’t deny it, I know how guys like that work. Hell, I’d do the same. But I suspect, no, I know, that you will want to please me on your own accord, I can just feel it. I can see you looking at me, I’m not blind”.

Standing up, Max, paced around the room for a second before coming back to stand near the small table holding the tea and extra glasses. “Tell me, how did it make you feel to watch her out back with her boys? And remember, honesty is important if we are going to work together”.

Jenny watched him pace, unsure of what this man was up to, but willing to try and just go with the flow so to speak. “Ugh, well, I thought she was being pretty skanky you know, I mean, who does that? And so willingly?”

Max turned to look at Roach’s girl directly, tilting his head, considering. “Perhaps. Sometimes I find that when people pretend to be disgusted, they are hiding the fact that they were excited by it, and too ashamed to admit it. Is that you?” he asked, moving closer, standing a foot or so away, his budding erection visible inside of his tight jeans.

Glancing at his face, and down to his groin and back, Jenny swallowed nervously. “N-n-nooo” she lied, her eyes dropping to his twitching midsection, drawn to it like a magnet.

Moving closer, standing right against her knees, Max continued “Hmmm, I’m not so sure. Lean forward, and tell me again that you were not turned on watching Niki get fucked like a bitch in heat”.

Jenny darted a glance at his face. If she leaned forward, her face would be ‘right’ there. After a long moment, during which Jenny considered just getting up and moving away - likely pissing both Max and Mike off, she leaned forward, until her face was inches away from his covered prick.

“Maybe. A little” she admitted, licking her lips lightly, before giving in to his game and leaning farther forward, pressing her parted lips against the side of the large shaft she felt in his pants. Moaning, she breathed out, hard, her breath warm and damp, tasting the fabric of his jeans, and feeling the throb of his covered flesh. ‘Gawd she was such a slut sometimes’, she thought as she obeyed Roach’s earlier orders.

Max patted her head like a dog, “That’s a good girl, admit it when you are horny. Things will go so much better for everyone.” Unhooking his belt, he stepped back enough to lower his pants to his knees, before pressing the end of his freed prick against her open, ready lips. Groaning as he slid inside of her warm mouth, he smiled to himself as he watched the willing slut work.


Niki worked Roach’s cock up and down with her hand while keeping the head between her lips. Swirling her tongue around the rim, she slowly moved her head down over his thick shaft, and began to move back and forth, feeling his hardness as she sucked.

“Fuck, such a fucking mouth you have, god damn Niki, god damn!” Roach was a bit lost for words, still stunned at just how much Niki could and would do. Watching her take on a couple dogs like it was any other day had left him with a raging hard on, and he knew he was not going to last very long. The sight of this one time goodie two shoes, naked and kneeling in the shower as she sucked on his prick, was beyond exciting, and he could feel the cum, churning in his balls.

Sensing his closeness, Niki leaned back a little, leaving just the head in her mouth as she looked up at him as he got close to coming. Stroking Roach’s cock firmly towards her mouth, as if she was milking a hard shaft like a farmer would milk a cow’s teat, she primed his pump, sucking hard as she waited for his explosion. Her eyes never left his, until she felt the first spurts hit the top of her mouth, and she closed her eyes as she sucked hard as he filled her mouth, his hands coming to hold her head firmly in place.

“Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!” Roach chanted, timing his words to every stroke in and out of her mouth, finishing with a final thrust deep inside, moaning as her mouth worked overtime to suckle and clean his prick.


A few minutes later, a freshly washed and dried naked Niki crawled into the living room, stopping when Max raised his hand. Jenny was kneeling between Max’s spread, naked legs, her mouth sucking on his prick while he nodded at her bobbing head. She noted that Roach was sitting in the nearby chair, watching his girlfriend while he finished a thought. “So, you want to ensure that someone keeps a firm hand on your pet of a sister while she is at school?”

‘Yes, exactly”. Max’s reply was short, his hand busy stroking the back of Jenny’s head as she pleasured him in front of her boyfriend.

Jenny’s mouth stretched over the fat head of Max’s prick as she worked her head lower. She could not believe how long and thick his cock was. She had felt it when she head knelt down, but when he dropped his pants, and the whole length was exposed, she’d felt a twinge deep down when she saw just how large he really was. The longer she’d worked on him, the more she wanted it deep inside of her. She’d quailed inside when he slowly inched his way to the couch, making her chase after him on her knees, her mouth still on his cock, his hand on her head, keeping her in place. It seemed so demeaning, so raw. But as she felt his shaft fill her mouth, she could not help but answer his raw sexuality with her own. She made love to his cock with her mouth, her lips making promises of more to come with every sliding touch.

“What about that friend of hers you mentioned, Cyndi?” Roach asked, shifting a little in his seat, the raw sexuality that Max and Jenny were exuding affecting him, even though he had just blasted down the willing throat of Max’s obedient slut of a sister.

“She will be useful, true, but ultimately, she could never be in control, though she does have some interesting ideas for our girl.” Max was not sure, exactly, how Cyndi was going to fit into everything, but he had liked the way she thought. Some of her ideas were downright nasty.

Pausing to hold onto Jenny’s head and use her like a sex doll for a moment, Max eventually settled his hips back down on the couch and continued “Remember, no marks, nothing in her ass, unless I tell you otherwise, and if you charge anyone, it can’t be more than 10 dollars, 5 dollars for her mouth. You can keep the money, but send her home with something so I can keep tally. Will be useful for something I have planned for later”.

“Do I have to charge? What if, say, we need to get the janitor to leave a door open for us? I’d like to use her mouth for payment.” Roach’s eyes kept flicking over to where Niki had stopped, waiting.

“That would be fine, just include it in the count.”

Niki listened as they basically made plans to treat her like a whore at school. She felt herself tingle a bit at the shock of it, but mostly she was nervous, concerned, and a bit apprehensive.

Turning to Niki, Max said “Ah, you are all clean now dog fucker? Come, get in the middle of the floor. I want to show them one final thing before they leave. let me just finish here first...” While Niki moved to the middle of the room, she saw Max begin to pump faster and faster into Jenny’s bobbing mouth, eventually grabbing her head and holding it tight while he shot his spunk into her busily working lips, coating her tongue and cheeks.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.