Niki's New Life
Chapter 12: Friday Night Lights

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: Friday Night Lights - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, Niki has to deal with the fallout at school, as well as at home, her parents will be home in a few days... She assumed Max would still be in control, and the pack of dogs still requiring attention.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Max did not have a lot on his plate today, but he did want to check on the package he had ordered for Niki. It was supposed to come in tomorrow. He wanted to make sure there were no delays. Back at home, after spending a few hours killing hordes of zombies, he finally got around to checking on the delivery time of his package, nodding as everything appeared on schedule. As he was about to return to his game, he got a text. Seems like Mr Proussad was ready to collect on his promise ... He was supposed to call him this evening at the number he just texted him from. Sitting back considering, Max made a couple additional plans of his own for the weekend. As he put the finishing touches on everything he was going to need, he realized it was time to go pick up his toy.


As Max idled in the slow moving line of cars, he drummed his fingers a bit impatiently. He did not really ‘like’ running errands like this, but the daily ritual he had created for Niki had become almost the highlight of his day, and he was willing to put up with a bit of wasted time in these long lines if that meant he gained just that much more control over the slut he had for a sister-in-law. He still was not sure what he was going to do in a week or so when her mom got back with his dad, but he was determined to think of something.

As he got to the curb, he saw Cyndi was with Niki, and as they two approached, he smirked at the nervous look on his sister’s face. His text he sent her as he got into line must have gotten her right where she lived. She was such an exhibitionist slut, he’s amazed he had not figured this out earlier. It took an errant walk in the woods and a stray dog to reveal to him just how nasty his step sister is.

As he stopped the car, Niki rushed over, and opened the door before tossing her small bag inside. Not bothering to turn and look around, she reached for her waist as Cyndi leaned in and waved hello to Max. A quick as she could, she lowered her skirt, stepping out of it and tossing it to her brother. With a speedy twirl, she waved bye to Cyndi, and the nearby walkers, and dropped down into the seat with a loud ‘Ooof’, reaching for the door and closing it behind her. “You. Are. Going. To. Kill me!” she swore at her step-brother as he simply smirked, pointing to the rearview mirror, and then patted his lap, the snap of his jeans undone, and the flaps opened in readiness.

With a bit of an exasperated sigh, Niki hung her skirt from the rear view mirror as Max waited, not pulling away from the curb until her head was in his lap. She used her lips on his exposed skin as she deftly pulled his hard cock out from within his jeans.

As they pulled away, and Niki’s lips found their way to the head of his prick, Max ran his hand down across her back, rubbing her body, pulling it towards him a bit. Not feeling a bra strap, he looked over briefly, confirming his suspicions, then spanked her on the bare bottom. “Stop ... Sit up! What did you do with your underwear? I know you were wearing a bra when you left!”

‘Oh shit!’ Niki sat up startled, remembering that she had left her bra in Biology, or, well, Roach probably had it. As she explained to him what Mike had her do in her last class, he shook his head. “You mean you are such a slut now you forget when you leave your underwear behind? I mean ... what kind of girl does that? Huh?” He smirked, enjoying her discomfort at being a bit careless. “Well, toss that shirt in the back seat, you riding naked home now ... if you can’t be trusted with your clothes anymore, well, I’m not sure what we are going to do. I do know you won’t be forgetting any clothes anywhere this weekend ... I doubt you will put any on ... The whole weekend!”

Trying to make herself small, Niki crossed her hands and rolled her lavender cotton shirt up and off of her body. Her chest, exposed to the sunlight, stood proudly, displaying her hard nipples to the oncoming traffic Tossing the shirt in the back seat, she saw her plaid skirt crumpled there, blushing as she thought about the growing collection of her clothes in his car.

Stroking his cock a couple times, Max nodded at her, satisfied. “Good slut ... oh, before you get back down here, open the glove box ... you need your toy.

Wanting nothing more than to duck back down out of sight and suck his cock in relative privacy, Niki nevertheless reached for the glovebox, opening it, and finding the butt plug from this morning.

“It’s the same one, we will get you in the next size once we get home ... your tail is coming tomorrow, so we need to get you ready” her brother said insistently, watching as she picked up the sex toy, and held it in her hand.

Laying back, running the soft smooth plastic end of the plug across her sex, Niki got some lubrication on it, though she figured it needed more than a little Looking over at Max, she watched his face as she slowly started to fuck her pussy with the small plug, getting it nicely coated with her juices. She had been so aroused all day, she could not help but let out a long moan, gasping a bit as she got a bit distracted, and fucked herself with the short stubby toy.

“Enough of that, get that fucker in your ass and your mouth on my cock before I have to punish you before we even get home. You are turning into a hopeless slut, you know that?”

Stopping her self-pleasure, Niki took the plug, and lifting her feet, put them against the dash. She then spread her backside as she pressed herself off the edge of the car seat. Sliding the smooth object into her rectum, she felt herself stretch, a bit more easily than she expected, and felt it slide into place, her ass closing around it and holding it in place. The depths to which she seemed willing to degrade herself in front of her brother only made her pussy that much wetter. She knew this was all nasty dirty girl stuff. And somehow she just kept doing it. Her body seemed to crave it more and more. She was no longer a nice girl.

Moving over onto her stomach, her round ass curving invitingly as she crawled back over to his lap, Niki quickly took his cock back into her mouth, trying to please him swiftly, moving him away from his apparently unhappy wait. She could feel the plug inside her rectum, her muscles squeezing against it with every movement of her legs, or every time her stomach tightened as she raised and lowered her head in his lap. Careful to not hit the steering wheel, she worked her mouth up to the top of his shaft, suckling on the thick mushroom head like a giant candy. Humming a bit, she tried to make his pleasure override his previous irritation.

Pulling into the driveway, Max pushed her off of his cock as he put his car into park. Pressing the button to slide his seat back, he waited as it moved as far back as possible, and then leaning back near horizontal before ordering Niki “Get up here. You can fuck me before we go in. I need a good cum inside your slut body.”

NIki did not think too much about his request, he had done this once before. As she straddled him, her face facing the street, she realized one big difference. She was completely naked this time. Anyone that happened to walk alongside the car would be able to see her bare breasts and naked body moving as she rode his cock.

“Next time I thought I’d park at the curb, give you more of a thrill, maybe you can get an audience that way, you’d like that. Of course the boys are ready and waiting for you inside no doubt.” Max teased her as she settled her damp cunt against the head of his prick and slowly slid down, groaning as she felt him seat himself fully within her cunt. The pressure on her membranes pressed against the plug in her bottom, and she could feel both thick shafts moving against each other as she slowly began to rock her hips in his lap. She kept looking out the side window nervously - she could hardly see anything out the back window from her vantage point -- and someone walking past the back of the car would only notice the slight rocking of the car ... they could not ‘see’ anything, unless they got close and peered in of course. Leaning forward, placing her hands on his shoulders, she began to ride up and down on his cock, aided by his strong hands grabbing onto both of her cheeks, and pulling her up and down, speeding up her ‘fucking’. Bent over now, she could see out the back window a lot better, and she groaned, feeling her body react to the abrupt intense fucking, watching as a car drove by, oblivious to the carnal display inside the parked Audi.

Max was not waiting around for any niceties. As his slut pet hopped onto his prick, beginning to fuck him like he ordered, he grabbed onto her hips, and began to lift and drop her body at his own desired speed. Feeling her extra tightness, he enjoyed the way she seemed to simply give herself to him, even out front of the house in the car. As he felt his cum boiling upwards, he groaned, pushing her up and back, increasing the pressure on his throbbing cock as her body bent backwards. Thrusting up, hard, he shot deep inside, letting his whole body go and just fucking up into that willing cunt. “God, you are getting so good at taking cock. We should give you a raise” he laughed, making a mockery of a job performance review as he slowed his thrusting, not waiting for her to reach her own climax. Pushing her up and over to the side, he glared at her “Don’t spill a drop on my seats! Grab your clothes from the back (don’t bother to put them on slut!) and go let the boys out. I am sure they will be glad to see you, besides, I heard you promise them a treat after school.”

Niki, flushed, on the brink of orgasm, felt him lift her off of his hard, so fucking hard, cock. Cupping her sex quickly with one hand, she watched as he gave her his orders, and left, leaving her to make her own way into the house. ‘God I need to fucking cum!’ Getting some control over her breathing, she leaned over into the back, still carefully covering her wet sex, and stretched to reach her discarded light purple shirt and the plaid skirt from earlier in the week. Looking out the window, thanking the stars that they lived in a primarily quiet neighborhood, she opened the passenger door, and readied her dash. She did not care if he wanted her to walk, like he made her in the mornings. She was not completely nude in the morning. She was going to dash, and he could just deal with that, if he had an issue. If he even noticed.

Realizing that waiting was only delaying her inevitable exposure, she got out, and moving around the front of the car door quickly, held her clothes to her chest as she bumped the door close with her hip, and darted to the front door. Intensely glad he had not locked the door just to be a prick, she got inside, and dropped her clothes in the pile that was beginning to collect on the shelf she had been using. Feeling herself begin to drip, she again cupped her hand over her sex, and went to her bedroom, hearing the excited barks and eager scratches of the four dogs. “Let’s go Outside!” she called through the door as she opened it, inundated with furry greetings and eager licks as the four dogs crowded into the hall, circling around her, heading to the back door and circling back, impatient. She did not see Max and was not sure where he had gotten to. Figuring he would find them when he wanted to, or she’d just go look for him when they were done outside, she half followed, half led the dogs to the backdoor.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.