Niki's New Life - Cover

Niki's New Life

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 11: Dazed and Confused

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: Dazed and Confused - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, Niki has to deal with the fallout at school, as well as at home, her parents will be home in a few days... She assumed Max would still be in control, and the pack of dogs still requiring attention.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Standing erect, fully on view, she had no secrets left, even the students in the farthest corners would be able to see her ass, her tits, everything. She was a nude model. A. Nude. Model. She was completely nude in front of her schoolmates, and she was doing it on her own.

Dressing again at the end of her modeling session, Niki felt strangely on edge, as if the last hour exposed had fired all the nerves in her body. It was almost a jingly jangly feeling. Stepping out of the small enclosure, she wondered at the incongruity. Ms Dougal had her get redressed behind the curtain, yet 5 minutes earlier she was bare before the class. Shaking her head, she made her way to her Algebra class, a bit surprised the Roach had not waited for her.

Two doors down the hall, she slid into class just before the bell rang, and looked around, startled, when she saw another girl in her usual spot. Mike called out to her “We moved you back here with us, Mr. Mathis was totally fine with it” he said with some emphasis on the word totally. ‘Does he have something on the Algebra teacher too? How can he get away with all of this?’ Moving to the back, and spotting the seat they had saved for her, in the corner against the back row. She tossed her bag on the floor and sat down.

“Wait! Mr Mathis understands ‘everything’ now, so just flip back your skirt and show me what you’ve been displaying all throughout art class. I’m sure it will help us all learn better!” Mike glanced at the two in front of them, Scott and Dave, both part of his crew. The 4 seats in the corner of the back row would likely be the only ones who would see anything, except for the teacher as he passed amongst the rows as he seemed wont to do.

“Max said ‘looking was fine’, and we are going to keep on looking ... Besides, you and I both know how wet it makes you. You are probably drenched from art class already. What’s another hour of pussy flashing going to hurt?”

Niki could not believe that Roach could really get away with this, but the way the teacher was studiously ignoring their corner, and the smirk on Mike’s face, she realized he obviously did have something. Some power. Some freedom that let him do what he wanted in this class now. Something must have changed, she thought. Otherwise he would have teased her earlier, like he had been doing in Art and Biology - The two teachers he had told her were in his ‘control’.

As she looked at him, she flipped up her skirt, up onto her stomach, trying to get it to stay upright, exposing the top of her tight black curls as she sat rather demurely in her seat. Shaking his head, Mike ordered ‘No, lift up and get it out from under your butt too ... yes, yes, like that” he said, watching as she lifted up slightly and pulled her skirt out from under her bottom, sitting back down on the cool hard plastic seat. The sides of her skirt fell down, hiding most of her hips, but the coolness of the seat reminded her of just how vulnerable and naked she was.

Mr Mathis eyed the group in the back, and swallowed nervously. He had read the email from the principal, but he did not think that the depths to which Mr Rochard and his friends were pushing the envelope would be appreciated by management. Considering the video ‘Roach’ had of him, he was not going to say anything today, but he intended to speak to Mr Proussad over lunch. He could see the young girl moving around in her seat, and as he walked across the front of the room, he thought he detected her moving her skirt around. Shaking his head slightly as he discussed the day’s lesson, he moved to a better vantage point. He moved towards the back of the room, but a column over from the 4 students.

Roach saw the teacher moving down the aisle, obviously trying to get a better look. Wanting to ensure he kept the teacher’s compliance, he intended to ensure that he enjoyed the game he was playing with this crazy chick. Motioning with his fingers, repeatedly spreading his closed fingers from his thumb, he told Niki to part her thighs, keeping up the motion until he could see her pinkness peak through the tangle of curls that tried to protect her modesty.

Niki’s eyes went wide, eyeing the teacher and looking at Roach. Figuring that he could not be any less understanding than Mr Jackson, although she had not been teasing Mr Mathis for days like she had her communications teacher, she obeyed, slowly, but surely. As her knees parted, the skirt fabric pulled tight, drawn by her hips. The total nude exposure of her buttocks as well as the clear display of her sexual organs, left her feeling more than a bit naughty. There was something about this feeling, she just loved. It was different, so different, then when she was with her brother. She knew, deep deep down, that she craved the degradation, and the intense sexual high she got from his cock, and the dogs. This was different. It was more of a slow, teasing sensuality. She felt more in control, even if she was still moving under someone’s control. It made her wet. She could feel the dampness of her lower lips increase as her inner lips parted as her knees moved farther and farther apart.

The students in the Algebra class were not aware that there had been a recent power shift in their class, so for the most part, they did not know to pay attention to what Roach and his pals were doing with Niki. Daniel, ever since talking to Niki the other day before the last class of the day, had been obsessing about what exactly she was doing. He was kicking himself for not taking art this semester, and had been trying to figure out if there was any way to switch into that class. He had noticed that Niki had changed seats in Algebra, and that made him curious. He made a point to watch, surreptitiously, to see if he could catch them in whatever scheme they were playing. His vantage point was not the best, but after the first few minutes of class, when the girl to his right and behind leaned forward to write intensely, he could just make out Niki’s desk if he angled his head just right. Disguising his peeking by holding a hand to his head, and rubbing, as if he was thinking --- or had a headache, he was able to watch his new obsession. He could feel his prick get hard as he saw her thighs part, and her uplifted skirt showed off a long expanse of bare thigh. He cursed his far away position, but he was certain that he could see her pubic hair. He was just sure of it!

As Mr Mathis made his way through the aisles of the students, keeping them from cheating off each other’s papers, he paused from time to time, examining their work. He had given them a 10 question pop quiz, and after the groans had subsided, their quick attention to the quiz gave him the freedom to move closer to the Constantini girl. Coming down the last aisle, directly towards Mike on one side and Niki on the other, he almost stumbled. The girl was, for all intents and purposes, naked from the waist down, spreading her legs and showing off much more than her black curly pubic hair. Taking a mental picture, he could feel himself reacting strongly to the obscene display. His eyes were unable to pull away from the pink opening. He was convinced that the girl was enjoying his torment. Her eyes came up to look at his as he neared, and she seemed to tilt her pelvis back, raising her cunt to his view! What a total and unrepressed exhibitionistic slut! He was definitely talking to Mr Proussad later, but for now, he had to go sit down. It would not be good to be caught perving on a student, even if that student seemed to be begging for it.

Flushing, Niki watched the teacher return to his desk, and she could feel the liquid begin to drip down onto her seat. She was a bit out of control, she knew that. But she could not help it. Max, at home, and Roach, here at school, seemed to know just what buttons to push. As she finished her quiz and turned the paper over, she sat back, waiting for class to end. She thought she caught one of the boys in the other row peering back at her, and she smiled. She did not care who saw her, it made her wet to think of them getting hard watching her. They were likely to have more issues hiding their arousal than she was, she smiled to herself, thinking of their embarrassment.


Niki had never really liked the mandatory ‘exercise’ class foisted on the students. PE, or Physical Education, seemed to be a waste of time, for the most part. Today, however, as she pulled off her shirt, and dropped her skirt, she found herself delaying changing into her gym clothes, for just a moment. Usually everything was a complete rush, girls changing into their ugly uniforms as quick as possible. Niki wanted to change all of that. She was not ashamed of her body, anymore. The modeling in art class had been a bit empowering, even if it was embarrassing and arousing. She was caring, less and less, about what people thought when they saw her. Standing, nude for a long moment as she dropped her bra on top of her school clothes, she slowly picked up the sports bra, and stretched as she pulled it over her head. The scratches down her sides and along her hips had healed for the most part, but it was still a reminder to the more perceptive students that Niki had a reputation now. Continuing to ignore everyone around her, not really willing to play their shame games at the moment, she eventually pulled on her shorts and slipped into the loose gym shirt. She could hear someone mutter something about ‘That slut doesn’t even wear panties for PE!”. Tossing her hair back over her head, she exited the locker room, and made her way to the track, content to simply walk the long, boring circle, and get her ‘mile and a half’ requirement done.

Cheyenne caught up with her, and Niki smiled at her, though they did not talk much, just walked and enjoyed the sunshine. Niki thought the girl had something on her mind, but it took until the class was almost over before she spoke up.

“Um, you were quite ... pretty ... in art class. I was wondering ... I mean, you don’t have to ... but I’d like it if you would model again ... I mean ... for me...” Cheyenne’s eyes were down cast and her cheeks were flushed. The poor thing was acting so embarrassed!

Niki smiled at her, “Oh, um. Sure, I think? I mean. I really am trying to figure out how to be a good artist’s model. The more I do it, the better, maybe?” she said, uncertain. She did not think Max would care too much ... Especially if it was something akin to her being naked. “Maybe next week sometime? I know Max and I have people coming over this weekend both Saturday and Sunday. Did you have someplace to draw? Or are you one of the ones that like to paint?”

“Oh, yes, next week. And, um, I thought in my mother’s studio. She’s a sculptor, and has a setup off of our garage. Maybe on the short day next week? We can walk to my house from school and my Mom can drive you home, after. They get home around 5”

Getting back to their respective lockers, Niki slipped out of her clothes and walked naked over to Cheyenne’s spot, her towel carried loosely in her hand. Watching as Cheyenne somewhat nervously removed her clothes, immediately wrapping her towel around her, she answered “That sounds like fun. I will ask Max, but it should be fine. Um, I can let you know Monday?” Walking into the shower, hanging her towel as she got under an empty showerhead, Niki smiled at the nervous shy girl, and turned her mind towards her shower and getting out of here to eat her lunch.


Niki knew she had drawn more than a few looks as she leisurely redressed after PE, but she had simply gone about her business, confident in her skin. Smiling as Cyndi walked up, she munched on her sandwich as her friend joined her for their lunchtime ritual.

“Hey you, sorry, you know, Steph. I just don’t even bother coming to try and talk to you when she’s around. I swear, she’s a total cunt these days.” Cyndi said, as she sat down. Reaching over to pat her friend’s knee, “I am still on your side don’t worry, besides last night was educational to say the least!!”

Niki blushed a bit, her cheeks pinking a bit as she remembered Cyndi’s visit. Max had been quite insistent that it did not matter if Cyndi was visiting. Niki was expected to do everything he asked, and behave just like normal, complete with her outdoor toilet regime, and making herself available to him whenever he had wanted. Or to the dogs. While it had not quite been as crazy as some evenings, or the morning of the ‘Challenge’, Cyndi had still seen just how different Niki’s life had become. They had had a couple of heartwarming talks, and Niki was more and more confident that her best friend was not going to judge her harshly, even if they both admitted Niki could get a bit out of control sometimes. Cyndi, for her part, had found out just how arousing it was to watch, and even egg on her friend. She had gotten quite involved, making Niki show off to a boy through the knothole in the fence.

Looking at her friend sitting there casually eating, Cyndi shook her head. “So, how was your modeling career start? People were whispering about the girl getting completely naked when she modeled. You seem to be getting quite, erm, popular” she teased her friend a bit, as she looked at her sitting cross legged in the grass, leaning forward beneath the boughs of the large tree.

“It was not that bad. It was strange, of course, I mean, I’m at school, not like at home or anything, But they just made it seem like normal - like not sexual. It was for them to quick draw. I was in a lot of poses” Niki explained, remembering.

Cyndi was remembering too. Remembering last night, and how eagerly Niki did as she was told. Even yesterday at lunch, she seemed incapable of arguing with someone, at least if they spoke to her like Max had last night, or Cyndi had after she had figured it out.

Looking around, Cyndi saw the usual curious group of 3 boys that seemed to always gravitate towards Niki and Cyndi. There had not yet been a repeat of that crazy day in the park, but hope springs eternal, and they kept hanging around, hoping. Looking at her friend, and looking at the nearby boys, Cyndi decided to have a bit of fun before they went back to class.

“You liked it, didn’t you?” she asked. After Niki nodded, Cyndi pointed at her skirt. “Show me. Like yesterday, show me”. Niki looked back at her friend, swallowing, suddenly excited. She had been on edge since Algebra, and somehow Cyndi had sensed that. Looking only at Cyndi, ignoring anyone nearby, she lifted up her skirt, showing off her spread thighs, and her damp sex peeking out from amidst her dark curls. Her whole day seemed to be one long exposure. She knew that good girls did not go around showing off their sexual organs. She also knew that she was not a good girl, not at all. She was a slut. A sister slut. A doggy slut. Sitting in the shade of the tree, showing her friend her damp sex, she was a slut.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.