Niki's New Life - Cover

Niki's New Life

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 7: Cyndi learns just how submissive Niki has become

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Cyndi learns just how submissive Niki has become - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, Niki has to deal with the fallout at school, as well as at home, her parents will be home in a few days... She assumed Max would still be in control, and the pack of dogs still requiring attention.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Niki fidgeted all through English, and again through History, as her revved up sex drive was met head on by the trials and tribulations of daily school life. Roach sensed something was up, but having little leverage on those two teachers, he satisfied himself with some subtle teasing, and reminding Niki that he was looking forward to Biology and another show. When she had returned from lunch, looking flushed, he had noted that another button had come undone, though she kept her arms mostly forward, minimizing her exposure as she walked. Something else for him to use when he could.

Walking slowly towards her last class, Niki was already thinking about the ride home, and the evening with Cyndi coming over, she was both excited and nervous. Her path blocked by a couple students she did not recognize, at first, she looked up, surprised.

“Hey, um, I heard about art class, sure wish I was in it, is it true though? What they are saying?” The boy talking was a year older than her, she thought his name was Daniel, and his friend with him was Ray or something like that.

“Um, I am not sure. What are they saying?” she said, suddenly self conscious. They were standing close and it was sort of obvious they were trying to look inside of her shirt. She tried to move as little as possible, but with her shirt unbuttoned so far, there was still plenty of skin to be seen.

“That you are going to be one of the models? I mean, that would be so cool”

“Yeah. I guess. I gotta get a thing signed, but, sure.” Niki made light of the whole thing, even though she was still not sure about it at all.

“Wow, um, is that why you are dressed like that then? We were wondering, I mean, you hear so many things these days, I’m sure most of them are lies, but, well, if the modeling one is true.”

Realizing they were talking about the dog and perhaps ride to school rumors, Niki blushed, not quite sure how to respond. She was not one for lying, but she was also not one to just be that open. Especially with such casual acquaintances.

“Um, well, I am going to try and model, I thought it would be a good way to make money while going to college too. Um, I really should get to class...”

Saved by the approach of Roach, if you could call it being saved, she turned and headed to Bio, but not before hearing Ray whisper to his buddy, “Yeah, but you think it was true? She was naked in the car? I want to be sure and watch tomorrow.”

As they approached their seats, Mike was busy keeping her mind on something else entirely. “You know the class was pretty upset they missed your show yesterday. So we are going to make sure that does not happen again. No taking your time or anything. When you sit down, lift your skirt and sit on your bare behind. If you are quick, no one will be really sure that’s what you did. If you are not quick,.well, we both know you like it, it’s obvious ... Look at how hard your nipples are just from those two trying to peek at you”.

Blushing furiously, Niki knew the truth of his words, her nipples rock hard and almost raw from rubbing on the fabric of her blouse as she walked.

Getting to her assigned work bench, Niki was glad that, if nothing else, the high bench would hide her mostly from the front. As she moved in front of her stool, she still looked around most nervous like. Seeing Roach watching her, nodding, tapping his phone as a reminder of Max’s message to him, she quickly lifted up the back of her skirt and sat down as quick as she could, a couple gasps behind her proving that her actions had not gone unnoticed. Mike, settling into his stool, after sliding it a bit closer, nodded at her and inclined his head in her direction to their two bench mates. Until the teacher began lecturing, most pods of four students faced the benches ( just like when they were doing labs), only turning around and not facing front when teacher called the class to order.

“Good good!. Turn let me see the back. Now front. Perfect. Now keep close to the bench and tuck the front up under your waistband. You will be showing off a lot today. Best get ready. Now!”

Niki sat there, the cold metal and fake leather stool a bit rude on her behind as she first sat down. As she sat there, blushing, sure that everyone behind her had seen her backside, she was not really paying her full attention to him at first. She turned a bit on the stool, looking anywhere but at his face, as if she was not really listening. But when Roach told her to scoot her stool in a bit, and lift up the front of her skirt, she swallowed nervously, he was really serious, he was going to give everyone, except the unlucky ones in front of their workbench, a good view.

“Come now, after the way you arrived at school this should be easy. Besides, if you can show that you are not wet at the end of class. I will lay off you for the rest of the week!”

Seeing as today was Thursday, that was not much of a compromise, and to be honest Niki was pretty sure she’d fail that particular test in any case. Still, he seemed to at least to be trying to give her some control, some options.

Holding onto the workstation, she pulled her chair forward a bit, scrunching her eyes at the loud squeal of the legs against the floor. After the talk around her recommenced, she did it one more time, looking around as well, trying to hide who was making the racket

Looking at Roach nervously, turning towards him, she reached down and lifted the front of her skirt up past her thighs, laying it against her stomach. Keeping her legs together rather primly, she took a deep breath and tucked the hem under the waistband and sat there shuddering a moment her whole lower body uncovered (at least from a front view ). Her bare bottom pressed against the seat of the workstation stool. She hoped her skirt was staying down in back covering her bare posterior

Smiling, pleased, he had not been sure she would go through with it. He was not concerned about the teacher, and he knew none the students would rat them out. And even if they did he has a suspicion about Mr. Proussad

“Open.” He ordered, looking down at her closed legs

As Niki slowly parted her legs --- right in the middle of a classroom -- she felt her body (or her mind) once again betraying her, giving the lie to her claim of reluctance. As her thighs parted she could feel her other lips part a bit, sticking together briefly. She was already damp, the whole afternoon having left her ripened and her pressure unreleased.

After letting him look, his eyes smiling as he gazed at her pussy so willingly exposed, she turned back towards the bench, reclosing her legs, feeling a shudder pass through her as her aroused state continued to work on her mind, lowering her defenses, challenging her self-control.

After a moment, he leaned over, and whispered a bit loudly “I want you to turn around, and show everyone behind us. And do not keep your legs together this time slut.”

Turning around slowly, she was just over halfway around, her legs parted with her damp black curls visible, when Ms. Cushing called the class to face forward. Completing the rest of her spin circle, Niki once again faced forward, the skin on her face aflame.

For their part, the other students in the class had been watching Roach, knowing that he had something going with the new slutty girl, and after yesterday, were pretty sure he was going to be making her show herself again. To be fair, not everyone was all that interested, a couple of the girls just rolled their eyes as they saw her flashing Roach, and when she turned around, facing them briefly, they darted looks of scorn at her face. Mostly though, the kids were enjoying it, the boys getting aroused easily by the sight of female flesh, and the other girls trying to imagine someone looking at them like that, or, in the case of a couple, wishing they could dive their tongue into that sweet looking set of lips.

Ms. Cushing could see the class was whispering and nodding or pointing at Niki and Roach as she called them to order. As she began to lay out the lesson for today, she watched their body language, their byplay, and she knew they were up to more of their games, she just was not sure what. The girl’s shirt was a joke today though, and she was going to send an email to the office. It was one thing to give her freedom, but it’s another thing to let her completely expose her breasts while she sat in class.

“Miss Constantini, you seemed to have slipped a button or two” she said, pausing her lecture, and drawing everyone’s attention to Niki’s shirt, and the number of buttons that were undone.

Looking abashed, Niki swiftly did up a couple buttons, hoping she would not come back and see how she was sitting. Roach glared at Ms Cushing, wondering where she got off, perhaps she did not know it was part of HIS plan. He would have to disabuse her of her stupid ideas after class.

“Sorry about that, I will take care of it, that bitch will not interfere again” Roach said in a slightly angry voice, volume pitched just loud enough for Niki to hear. She was actually a bit relieved, she realized, that if she had moved just right, people could have seen her complete body when she had spun, all it would have taken would have been for another button to come undone, or for it to slip off of her shoulder.

“Your legs are together again, keep them apart, and be sure to turn towards me every so often. You know I like looking at your pretty curls” he whispered, leaning in, knowing that Ms Cushing would not dare call him to task for whispering in class.

Underlining Roach’s control, Ms Cushing in fact did little more than glare at the boy, her inability to control him nothing new, though she hated when he made a distraction. It was hard enough to get the class to pay attention and learn about anything ‘uncool’ like biology. It only made it worse when he acted up.

Continuing the lesson, she was unaware of the byplay going on below the level of the bench as Niki slowly rocked back and forth, her thighs kept spread, and her aroused center on display every time she turned. Niki was sure she was getting the seat wet, and she wondered what the hell she could do to wipe it off when she left. The only saving grace being this was the last class of the day.

Given 10 minutes to answer 5 questions posted on the board, Ms Cushing was back at her desk, typing away on her laptop, as the class was left to themselves for the balance of the class time.

“Show the others behind us again, and stay facing that way, I will write out a set of answers for you.” Roach told her, watching her as she put down her pen, and held onto the workbench, shuddering.

Niki knew that she would be obviously aroused and wet as she displayed herself to the twelve or more students behind them. This was not like everyone talking about her, or hearing some rumors, or watching her get dressed in the car through the window. This was her blatantly showing off her sex to other kids at school. Not only would they see her, doing what Roach said, showing off her body, they would see that she was not doing so under duress, otherwise, why would she look so wet.

Turning to look at Roach, and then over at the teacher, oblivious to the students, head down in her laptop screen, Niki swallowed nervously, her arms still shaking a bit. Beginning with her legs back together, she turned around, facing the back of the class, her hands on her stool making her shirt pull out. Even though she had done a couple of buttons back, that was still one lower than ‘normal’, and the upper swells of her breasts were clearly visible. The other students paused what they were doing, shushing each other when one of them got a bit too loud, all of them looking at Niki, watching.

Hearing a discreet cough from her left, Roach letting her know to get on with it, Niki closed her eyes, and let her legs slowly part. Her skirt was still tucked up under her hem, and even though her buttocks were hidden from view, she had been sitting on the stool all class, and getting very aroused. As she adjusted her seat, she could feel the dampness on her thighs and buttocks forcing the skin to stick a bit to her seat. Eyes closed for the moment, she could not see the looks, the nudges, but she could feel their gaze. Just knowing someone was looking at her, seeing her being so naughty, acting like a slut, albeit a willing one, just made her more and more aroused. She was sure her seat was wet now, and the dampness on her thighs would be visible from across the room.

After a long minute, she opened her eyes as she sat there, slowly rocking back and forth, her knees kept apart, even as they rocked a bit from side to side. She could feel her lower lips part and close as she moved, the intense naughtiness of the act continuing to make her more and more aroused. She longed to be able to leave and to take care of herself, the need to cum was growing, looming ever larger. It was a long ten minutes, maybe a couple less, before she heard the bell ring, freeing her from the torture.

As she pulled her legs back together, she watched the kids gather their books and walk out. Steve and his buddy Jack stopped by, smiling at her, thanking her for making the end of class much more enjoyable. Blushing, she nodded back at them, turning to grab her own books.

Roach told her, “I got your paper, you better hurry on out of here. Don’t want to keep your brother waiting --- oh wait” as he walked towards the teacher, intending to drop off both of their answer sheets (she assumed). “I nearly forgot. Are you nice and dry? I can check if you like!” he smirked at her.

“No---not necessary. You were right, jerk.” Niki said, blushing as she felt her wetness as she clamped her thighs together, embarrassed a bit now that the exhibition was over.

As she followed the bulk of the class out, she overhead the usual comments. “Damn I wish I was seated in back, she looks like such a nice piece” as well as “I can’t believe they let her get away with that, she’s such a slut! -- Yeah, I know! It’s cool, but still, she’s a slut!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.