Niki's New Life - Cover

Niki's New Life

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 6 : School was never like this

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 : School was never like this - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, Niki has to deal with the fallout at school, as well as at home, her parents will be home in a few days... She assumed Max would still be in control, and the pack of dogs still requiring attention.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

“Hey, Niki ... I asked Ms. Dougal if we could have a life drawing class, with a real model, and she agreed, isn’t that great?” he asked the short black haired girl, making conversation as they walked. It wasn’t until they were entering the class that he added, “I told her that you had always wanted to model...”

Moving into the classroom, Niki glanced at Roach, startled. “Wha? I mean, you can’t be serious. Can you?” Heading back to the large work table she shared with Mike and two other students, her mind was awhirl with trepidation and curiosity.

“I told you, we have her under control. Besides, they’ve done it in the past, in the evenings, with permission slips and stuff. We are just convincing her to do it during regular class, isn’t that great??” Mike Rochford enjoyed the look of uncertainty and fear on Niki’s face, but he also noted her slight flush. She really was a dirty, naughty, girl, and he could not wait for the weekend so he could meet with her brother, and get full access (he assumed) to her treasures.

For her part, Niki’s mind was caught between the thrill she imagined she would feel being partially undressed while people stared at her, drawing or painting, and the embarrassment she would feel so casually exposed in front of her peers. It was one thing at home, no one hardly could see. Even in the car, glimpses were rather fleeting. This would be just her, sitting or posing for long stretches of time. Boys, and girls, looking at her while she held still, unable to move.

Settling into her chair, she worked to keep her skirt covering her, even though Roach smirked as she did so. “Remember, he said looking was ok, so stop hiding!” he mock glared at her, ready to intensify his words if need be.

Niki looked around the classroom, noticing that more than a couple of the students were subtly watching her, or Roach, as if they knew something was up. After her exposure in the park two days ago, the whispers, the comments, had not ceased, and she could feel some of their appraising looks as she sat next to the bully, as if she was his to control.

Raising his hand, Mike smirked at her as she sat there, picking up her charcoal pencil and trying to fix her drawing she had started the day before. “Ms Dougal?”

“A moment Mr Rochard” the teacher told him, moving to stand amidst the benches, her informal class not ever all facing the same direction. “Class, pick up a permission slip on your way out. Fridays, and possibly Tuesdays, from now on will be life drawing classes, permission required, no exceptions. Those w/o a slip will be sent to self-study room down the hall”. She looked around the class, turning in a slow circle, her eyes resting for a moment on Niki, pressing her lips together thoughtfully. Ms Dougal was still not sure that this was the wisest course of action, but when pressed, she had agreed to ask the principal. It was not like she had much of a choice, unless she really wanted her private drug habit to be exposed -- she would lose her job. She was still surprised that Mr Proussad had so readily agreed when she had mentioned it, and that one of the students had long wanted to be a model. He had seemed ready to deny the whole thing until she had mentioned the poor girl Niki. At that, he had paused, and after a moment of consideration, agreed that they could try it on a weekly basis at first, but every student would need parental approval.

Niki heard the announcement, turning to look at Roach with a new respect for his power, and she saw the teacher pause her gaze when she looked at Niki. “She knows. Ohmygawd!” She thought as she realized that he had been quite serious, and he had told Ms Dougal.

“Ms Constantini, step up to my desk please, the rest of you, work on your fall projects. I will be around to discuss them shortly...”. Ms Dougal turned and went to her small, cramped desk, festooned with papers and bits of pottery and a mish mash of art supplies. As she rifled through her papers, she put a small stack on the edge of her desk, muttering under her breath, before finding what she was looking for. Paper in hand, she turned, and held it out to Niki. “You will need to get this signed, if you truly want to do as Mr Rochard said - I know he can be a bit forceful. Are you under any duress dear?” she asked kindly, her long tanned arm returning to her side as Niki took the paper.

Unsure of what to say, caught between what Max was having her do, and the relative normalcy of the school, she used the paper as an excuse to delay answering. As she scanned it, she thought it was a more detailed permission slip, as compared to what the rest of the class needed to get signed.

“No, ma’am, um, not duress” she said, not very coherently, unsure how much the teacher had heard, or how much Roach had told her.

The paper read:

Your daughter Niki has requested permission to begin acting as an artist’s model for the school art department. While this is quite unusual, it is not totally unheard of, at least in some parts of the world. Further, we at the school are aware of the challenges Niki is facing, adjusting to her new home life, and so we are encouraging her to embrace this opportunity, if she truly wishes to. Not only will she earn some valuable spending money, a well trained model can work for the local college, as well as various independent art groups, making quite a living.

We have been further informed that due to her naturist background, she is less body shy than the average student, and as this can help her adjust to life at the school, we strongly encourage you to give your permission.

Signed Ms Dougal, Art Instructor Mr Proussad, Principal. Lincoln Heights High School

Reading it over, Niki balked at the comment that she came from a naturist background. Assuming that this was somehow more of Max’s work, she did not say anything, or attempt to correct the information. Besides, she knew that she’d be talking to him tonight before having him sign this ... if he was not on board, she was sure he had the ability to correct things not only with Roach, but with the school.

Watching the student look at the paper, reading it, Ms Dougal blinked, startled. Was she not wearing a bra either? She had gotten the missive from the principal two days ago, so she was aware of some of what was going on but this seemed a bit much. Still, the girl seemed oblivious to the fact that her tiny nipples were poking out through her shirt, as if this was a normal everyday thing for her.

“I will get this signed tonight ma’am” Niki said, turning and making her way back to the workbench, Roach’s satisfied smirk obvious from across the room.

“I told you! We have this place wired and your brother was quite clear that.looking was just FINE. So why don’t you sit down, and undo a couple buttons while you are at it. Roach was confident, his voice steady, his eyes never leaving hers, not even to get his buddie’s approval - this was all about her and him.

Nik’s fingers were at the first button before she realized it. It was almost as if he was able to see inside her, and to speak in such a way that she had to accede to his wishes. Her mind fluttered like a little bird, wondering what it was about men like Max, and now, it appears, Roach, that could make her so willingly comply? She paused, her fingers still toying with the top button, nestled between her bare breasts, just above her bust line. At his insistent nod, her eyes widened, and she slowly released the button, letting her shirt open up a bit more, her neckline growing a couple inches deeper down her chest.

Smiling, Roach picked up his sketchpad, opening to a new page. “He can draw?” was Niki’s surprised thought, as she sat there, trying to concentrate on what she was doing, but her mind consumed with what he had told her to do. She was just waiting.

“<Cough>” she heard, looking up, seeing her tormentor looking at her intently. She considered playing dumb, considered acting as if she did not understand, as if she was not aware that he had said ‘a couple buttons’, not just one. Looking back down at her paper, she pretended to continue to draw for a moment, sensing him moving on his chair, and a confrontation likely. Slowly, as if she was not aware she was doing so, (though she was this time), she reached one hand up to play with the second button, very slowly moving it to and fro. Undoing this button would cause her shirt to open all the way to below her bust line, and depending on how she moved and how the shirt lay, a great expanse of her chest, and the swells of her breasts, would be visible. Her lack of underwear was constantly reminding her of her vulnerability, not only from beneath her skirt as she sat on the high stool, but also across her chest as she toyed with another button.

She could see him settling, watching her, seeing if she would comply, and she continued to play with the button as if not paying any attention to what she was doing. Eventually, she could not put it off any longer, and she slipped the button free, dropping her hand to her lap as she let her shirt move on its own, wherever it wanted to.

Glancing down, she gasped. From her angle, and the way she was sitting, she could see right down to her right nipple, her firm breast almost completely visible from her vantage point. She could not see much of the left one, thankfully, though as she moved to set down her pencil, her shirt gaped precariously.

“Very good! Very good, Niki!” Roach told her, his voice just above a whisper, easily carrying to the nearest students. Blushing, self-conscious now, Niki looked at everyone looking back at her, and tried to suddenly get small.

Dave, one of Roach’s gang, could not keep his eyes off of her, nudging his bench mate and saying a bit too loud. “ I told you she did. She’s not wearing a bra or nothing!”

Turning away from his leering gaze, she felt her shirt gape open, blushing furiously as she saw two girls watching her, one of them shaking her head in obvious judgement.

Trying to block it all out, Niki attempted to work on her drawing, well aware that everyone was looking, whispering, and enjoying her predicament.

Towards the end of class, obviously feeling she was getting off too easy, Roach again instructed her. “Niki. Drop a pencil, and take your time picking it up, in fact, ‘accidentally’ kick it under the next bench. Or...” he trailed off, giving her a significant look.

“Or?” she asked softly, trying to imagine the spectacle she would make crawling on the floor with no panties on, and her shirt barely buttoned. She could feel her nipples crinkle just at the thought of it, and if they had not already been poking out constantly, she knew they would be now.

“Or you could.undo another button. Oh, and you do know you are staying like that the rest of the day. I’ve heard about, and tried to watch, your escapades in the car pickup spot. Think of this as my tamer version. Besides. It’s only looking. Max said looking was fine. For now.” he said, ending his spiel with a bit of a threat, or a promise, depending on whose point of view you interpreted his words from.

Looking down at her shirt, seeing only three more buttons still clasped on her shirt, Niki quailed, unable to imagine how she could go the rest of the day with only two buttons, barely 4 inches of her shirt, buttoned up. She would be bare down nearly to her belly button every time she moved enough to part her shirt flaps. Perhaps it would be better to crawl on the floor a bit, even if that meant exposing her backside to the class - Niki shuddered at that thought as well.

“Well, which is it going to be, there’s only a few minutes left ... either drop that pencil, or unbutton. I sure hope you unbutton, we still have 4 more classes together, I want to enjoy the view all day long...”

Startled into action, his words winding their way sinuously into her core, Niki looked around the room, everyone was mostly busy, though she still caught more than the occasional glance her way. Gulping a bit nervously, she moved her hand to the side of the workbench, tapping her pencil as if in thought, before dropping it, hearing it clatter on the floor. Muttering an oath under her breath in mock surprise, she got off of the high stool, adjusting her skirt as she did so, and squatted down, decorously, trying to reach her pencil. Spotting it under the bench, she sighed, not that she was surprised. Getting down on her hands and knees, crawling under the bench, she heard the silence spreading in a circle around her, as her awkward pose exposed more and more of her pale thighs, her skirt inching up, threatening to expose her for realsies.

Reaching for the pencil, she remembered his instructions, and not wanting to risk losing another button, she made it roll across under the next bench. “Shit” she said, loud enough for those nearby to hear, ostensibly making it look like she was irritated. Squeezing through the stool, she could feel her shirt hanging down as she crawled, and as she went from one bench to the others, the few students with a good eyeline, were able to see right down her shirt, catching a glimpse of her bare, pear shaped breasts hanging down as she moved. Feeling their eyes on her, Niki blushed, though why this got to her, when she basically fucked a dog in front of a crowd, she could not say. She just knew she had to get this done.

Moving quickly now, back under another workbench, she grabbed her pencil, and began backing out, only to be stopped by a foot, or a leg, or something, pressing briefly against her backside. She turned, seeing Roach smiling down at her, his foot pressed against her skirt, his toes picking at the hem, moving it to and fro. The two stared at each other, a test of wills or something, it felt like. Slowly he lowered his foot and lifted up, exposing her backside briefly, before moving his foot away. A gasp from a girl at the next workbench made it clear that his actions had not gone unnoticed. Whispers soon spread amongst the class as Niki made her way back to her seat.

Walking out of class, one of the girls, Cheyenne, stopped her, looking around nervously, “Are you really, you know, not wearing underwear? I could have sworn it look like you weren’t!”

Niki, unsure what the girl wanted, or why she was asking, Niki simply blushed a bit, and nodded. “It’s, um ... fun... ?”

Ducking away from Cheyenne, Niki hurried off to her Algebra class, looking forward to her lunch break that came just afterwards. As usual Roach found her as she was walking, and soon she was flanked by him and his right-hand guy, Scott, with two more of his boys walking a bit behind. Roach kept looking over at her, watching her shirt flap as she walked, smiling, “Bet you are glad you dropped that pencil now, you know I can see almost your whole boob as you walk ... it’s a nice pretty tit, Not as nice as the view I got when you were crawling around, showing off your pussy to the whole class. You must be nice and wet by now slut.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.